PDA

View Full Version : Misc Fiddy's new Diss

Negrodamus
02-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Fiddy gets back at Game and its hil-fuckin-larious.
Not Rich and Still Lyin (http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19B5QQL7TCPIO166VE8DONQVQ5)

Its a repost but i like it.

NzProjeKt
02-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Nigga you all late.. Welcome to last week.

Negrodamus
02-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Nigga you all late.. Welcome to last week.
fuck you nigga

PhAtBoYMr2
02-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Game < 50

everyone knows that.....check the track record... check the album sales.....check everthing nigga

ReCkLe5s
02-11-2006, 12:08 AM
its fifty singing... wow...

quickdodge®
02-11-2006, 04:26 AM
Game < 50

everyone knows that.....check the track record... check the album sales.....check everthing nigga

You can't really compare the two. 50 has been out for quite a while longer than Gayme. Gayme hasn't had time to suck as bad as 50. Later, QD.

Speedm0(\)key
02-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Game < 50

thats gay, both those rappers are faggots.. and if we're gona talk about sales... then gee.. Elton John > 50 cent queer

JustinSane110™
02-12-2006, 12:53 AM
thats gay, both those rappers are faggots.. and if we're gona talk about sales... then gee.. Elton John > 50 cent queer
Wow, call him a queer and use Elton John as an example... :rolleyes:

PhAtBoYMr2
02-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Wow, call him a queer and use Elton John as an example... :rolleyes:

hahah good observation

quickdodge®
02-12-2006, 10:11 AM
I saw that, too. Lolol. Later, QD.

Nomad!
02-13-2006, 09:02 AM
Are record sales supposed to imply that Fiddy is good or something? It has been proven time and time again that record sales have absolutely nothing to do with talent. Need examples? How about Milli Vanilli, Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears, even William Hung for goodness sakes!!! Half dollar is one of the most uncreative artist I've ever heard. His stage name wasn't even his idea. He's like the Kiss of Hip-Hop: All hype hidden behind a facade and, when you strip it all away, you are left with subpar music and a subpar artist. At least Kiss puts on a interesting and entertaining stage show. I've seen this dude live and, if your aren't a huge 50 or G-Unot fan, you'll be bored out of your mind, like I was. His presence and energy were simply yawn inspiring. If you like his music, all I can say is, to each his/her own but, to point out record sales as a way of proving his talent is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Again, I have to point out Milli Vanilli and the fact that they were Grammy winning, multi-platinum artists but the never sang a note. Public Enemy said it best; "DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!"

thinkfast®
02-13-2006, 01:29 PM
yea Mark, just relax bro and GET ME A BEER SON!!!

50 is weak and tired, same ol shit.. next albums gonna be a collabo w/ all the 95.5 the Beat stars... this is sad

JustinSane110™
02-13-2006, 01:38 PM
Game < 50

I love when I make a post that applies to multiple threads...

^^Yeah, when it came to the diss tracks Game tore all of G-Unit new ones, period.

As far as 50 being in the Forbes, thats all thanks to him holding the Guiness record for fastest to ever go 100% COMMERCIAL!! That's why dude gets no love in New York. You know it's bad when there's middle aged housewives listening to his shit, I've seen it with my own 2 eyes before. Then his core fanbase is suburban white kids tryin to act hard and don't know any better, wearing Du-Rags drinking 50's vitamin water, LIRL!!! I saw the 2 whitest kids ever the other day goin into GameStop asking "Do you have the 50 Cent game in?" :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

50's next CD needs to be called "Get Rich and Stop Tryin"