PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Request.....

IndianStig
02-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Okay so here goes.........

In my AP Psychology class we have a wonderful teacher who lets us see the tests before we take them, well older tests of the same material. Well I set up a forum........

http://s14.invisionfree.com/physics_at_the_ridge/index.php?act=idx

on November 3rd 2005 so that the AP Physics students of PRHS can all have a place to do webassign and basically just hangout on the net. Well it was a huge success, over 130 members and last night was around 2500 posts. Well when i started this Psychology stuff this January we started using my website. Apparently the website is down now and our test is on Monday.

If there is anyway that i could recieve a private forum where i am a moderator just for the weekend that would be amazing. COuld it happen guys?

All the students in my class are mature, we are AP Students, alot are already 18 as its a Juniors and Seniors only class. We will not be assholes or anything. I take full responsiblity for anything that happens.

Please AIM me at thenotsobrownkid if you can do anything.

There are 21 ppl in my class and I am already on this site so expect 20 new members.

thats all i have at the moment. thanks in advance for anything, we really need this.

IndianStig
02-10-2006, 04:22 PM
never ming guys, i got it fixed