PDA

View Full Version : Ummm wow..........

Marta Mike
02-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Hey teggrl, have you seen my picture? You would think Im hot. We should go out sometime.

http://www.ovao.com/repository/images/image_img_239_400_0.jpg

interesting

PhAtBoYMr2
02-10-2006, 11:18 AM
not another one of these threads mike....i thought you learned!!!!

Marta Mike
02-10-2006, 11:19 AM
not another one of these threads mike....i thought you learned!!!!
lol, i got a rep cuz of yo ass bitch!

Schlong
02-10-2006, 11:19 AM
What the hell is your problem Marta queer. You jealous or some shit?

Marta Mike
02-10-2006, 11:20 AM
very :gay:

Schlong
02-10-2006, 11:20 AM
very :gay:

:gay:? Right, thats why I get all the fine bitches at the clubs and you're stuck at home with your hand, you dumbshit

Marta Mike
02-10-2006, 11:21 AM
:gay:? Right, thats why I get all the fine bitches at the clubs and you're stuck at home with your hand, you dumbshit
damn, you posted that on the net...........it must be true!

Marta Mike
02-10-2006, 11:22 AM
oh and if thats so, why you going after 18year old hs chicks on ia?

©hris
02-10-2006, 11:22 AM
is sizzle that guy in the pict???? lol i thought his car was like 500 whp the other day.... now its 850???? id rather see picts of that motor than ur ugly mug. why dont u post up useful picts like picts of that 850whp machine u got

Schlong
02-10-2006, 11:23 AM
damn, you posted that on the net...........it must be true!

Let me tell you something... I dont front anywhere, on the net or on the streets. What I say is tha truth and they aint no shit that can prove other wise. Girls flock to me cause of my body and my personality, somethin you prolly dont have.

2mchbooty
02-10-2006, 11:23 AM
*shakes head* when do people learn?

Marta Mike
02-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Let me tell you something... I dont front anywhere, on the net or on the streets. What I say is tha truth and they aint no shit that can prove other wise. Girls flock to me cause of my body and my personality, somethin you prolly dont have.
yea u right. Im a fat loser. Add me to bretts list :lmfao:

Schlong
is sizzle that guy in the pict???? lol i thought his car was like 500 whp the other day.... now its 850???? id rather see picts of that motor than ur ugly mug. why dont u post up useful picts like picts of that 850whp machine u got

Yeah thats me bitch. Id rather see pics of your girlfriend so I know what she looks like and I can grab her ass at the next meet.

©hris
man u aint nothin BUT a polished Turd.... i wanna see picts of that motor of urs

Marta Mike
Yeah thats me bitch. Id rather see pics of your girlfriend so I know what she looks like and I can grab her ass at the next meet.
dayum!

Schlong
02-10-2006, 11:25 AM
yea u right. Im a fat loser. Add me to bretts list :lmfao:

Glad you can admit it. props

Schlong
02-10-2006, 11:25 AM
man u aint nothin BUT a polished Turd.... i wanna see picts of that motor of urs

Wow thats a good comeback there whitey

PhAtBoYMr2
02-10-2006, 11:27 AM
sizzle is that you up there or something? :confused:

Brett
02-10-2006, 11:27 AM
oh and if thats so, why you going after 18year old hs chicks on ia?

Why not? 18yo girls are fucking hot!! Id hit 'em to :D

Marta Mike
02-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Why not? 18yo girls are fucking hot!! Id hit 'em to :D
u know they gots to have the pinks!

©hris
02-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Wow thats a good comeback there whitey

cmon fabio we all know u can get any girl u want.... just sad u stoop as low as to pick up girls on a website like this

Schlong
02-10-2006, 11:30 AM
cmon fabio we all know u can get any girl u want.... just sad u stoop as low as to pick up girls on a website like this

Pick up? Aint nothin to pick up until they layin on my bed exhausted from my big D

Marta Mike
02-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Pick up? Aint nothin to pick up until they layin on my bed exhausted from my big D
ROFL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

©hris
02-10-2006, 11:32 AM
yeah u sure do talk like ur a pimp. lemme ask u something, u ever seen the movie how high???? u remind me of that Bert guy......

Schlong
02-10-2006, 11:35 AM
man stfu, nobody give a shit about what you say

©hris
02-10-2006, 11:38 AM
man stfu, nobody give a shit about what you say
and nobody gives a shit what u gotta say..... im not saying this to anyone but you..... u seem to be listening :goodjob:

Schlong
02-10-2006, 11:39 AM
and nobody gives a shit what u gotta say..... im not saying this to anyone but you..... u seem to be listening :goodjob:

It dont matter, cause your bitch is next on my :idb: list. Im the original Bang Brother, dipshit.

©hris
02-10-2006, 11:39 AM
and im working a double today at work.... 13 hour day for me in a Box. i wanna talk some shit cause i need some sorta entertainment for a 13 hr day lol

©hris
02-10-2006, 11:40 AM
It dont matter, cause your bitch is next on my bang list. Im the original Bang Brother, dipshit.
oh wait lol so thats u that sent her a message on myspace

quickdodge®
02-10-2006, 02:26 PM

At least he doesn't post pics of a random party and say they are his pics. Dumbass. Later, QD.

Brady
02-10-2006, 02:32 PM
sizzle = A(lternate)E(go)....obviously.

babygurl
02-10-2006, 02:33 PM

You look Like a Ricky Martin wanna be!

and you are ugly! SO get over yourself!

Brady
02-10-2006, 02:36 PM
You look Like a Ricky Martin wanna be!

and you are ugly! SO get over yourself!
i know sizzle.

babygurl
02-10-2006, 02:37 PM
i know sizzle.

my opinon he is ugly!!!!!!!!!

and good for you that you know him!

Brady
02-10-2006, 02:39 PM
my opinon he is ugly!!!!!!!!!

and good for you that you know him!
are you kidding...like all Evo drivers he's a hottie...and sheesh.....

PLEASE RECOGNIZE A PARODY WHEN YOU SEE ONE!

©hris
02-10-2006, 02:40 PM
:gay:

Nemesis
02-10-2006, 02:40 PM
damnit! lol

babygurl
02-10-2006, 02:42 PM
are you kidding...like all Evo drivers he's a hottie...and sheesh.....

PLEASE RECOGNIZE A PARODY WHEN YOU SEE ONE!

haha right!!!!!

The only EVO owner around here is hott! IS VAL!!!!!!!!!

Your boy looks ulgy and his personality seems null and void...since he takes shit so personal on here! He trys to act like a bad ass....the only thing he has going for him is his car!!!!! ANd Val's still looks better!

Schlong
02-10-2006, 02:44 PM
haha right!!!!!

Your boy looks ulgy and his personality seems null and void...since he takes shit so personal on here! He trys to act like a bad ass....the only thing he has going for him is his car!!!!! ANd Val's still looks better!

Aight girl get off my nuts for a second and let me talk... you ready?

Aint nobody "ulgy" in here maybe cept for you! I am bad ass, and I am hot , and whoever this Val dude is, Im hotter, aint nobody gonna contest once they see me in real life. Unlike otha EVO owners, my car doesnt try to make up for a TINY D. So :2up:

Brady
02-10-2006, 02:46 PM
haha right!!!!!

let me make my point again,

Sizzle = Parody

or for stupid people....not the truth...not real...someone fucking around.

thank you.

babygurl
02-10-2006, 02:49 PM
let me make my point again,

Sizzle = Parody

or for stupid people....not the truth...not real...someone fucking around.

thank you.

which definietion are you using?

par·o·dy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-d)
n. pl. par·o·dies

A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule. See Synonyms at caricature.
The genre of literature comprising such works.

Something so bad as to be equivalent to intentional mockery; a travesty: The trial was a parody of justice.

Music. The practice of reworking an already established composition, especially the incorporation into the Mass of material borrowed from other works, such as motets or madrigals.

I believe the second one from the above works well with your friend?

babygurl
02-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Aight girl get off my nuts for a second and let me talk... you ready?

Aint nobody "ulgy" in here maybe cept for you! I am bad ass, and I am hot , and whoever this Val dude is, Im hotter, aint nobody gonna contest once they see me in real life. Unlike otha EVO owners, my car doesnt try to make up for a TINY D. So :2up:

And you sir are the stupid one, because you are basing that I am ugly, on what I type on the internet...Not by my physical appearance or my personality...so come up with something intelligent!

AND VAL IS A FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!

Brady
02-10-2006, 02:51 PM
which definietion are you using?

par·o·dy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-d)
n. pl. par·o·dies

A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule. See Synonyms at caricature.
The genre of literature comprising such works.

Something so bad as to be equivalent to intentional mockery; a travesty: The trial was a parody of justice.

Music. The practice of reworking an already established composition, especially the incorporation into the Mass of material borrowed from other works, such as motets or madrigals.

I believe the second one from the above works well with your friend?
the fact that this thread is parody of his idea of evo owners...
not a satirical parody...but . . an Alternate Ego of IA poster who wants it instigate "funnies". As it appears, he is doing a good job.

and to answer the question:"intentional mockery"

Schlong
02-10-2006, 02:52 PM
And you sir are the stupid one, because you are basing that I am ugly, on what I type on the internet...Not by my physical appearance or my personality...so come up with something intelligent!

Only girls that hate up on me are the ugly ones. nuff said. peace

Brady
02-10-2006, 02:52 PM

OMG!!!!! You suck at realizing this is FAKE!!!!! God almighty.

babygurl
02-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Only girls that hate up on me are the ugly ones. nuff said. peace

GET AN EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!! PROPER FUCKING GRAMMAR AND SPELLING YOU LAZY ASS BASTARD!!!!

Brady
02-10-2006, 02:54 PM
GET AN EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!! PROPER FUCKING GRAMMAR AND SPELLING YOU LAZY ASS BASTARD!!!!
Oh my god.....

Schlong
02-10-2006, 02:55 PM

Hey girl it aint lazy , its just I aint wastin my time with grammar and spellin and shit on trick ass hos.

babygurl
02-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Hey girl it aint lazy , its just I aint wastin my time with grammar and spellin and shit on trick ass hos.

your posts make no sense to me!

So please if you would like to continue to argue over this, please use proper spelling and grammar!

Brady
02-10-2006, 02:56 PM
i don't understand how one person could not understand the concept that shizzle was dr.dohc=nemisis=george....i can't take it any longer...dumb people make me want to kill babies....jesus....you need an education.

Edit: Proof for people who don't believe

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=43064 <--was started by dr. dohc....and now it shizzle...thanks to the bb's coding all posts started by someone will change the name of the thread starter and in all postsif they change their at any time.

Schlong
02-10-2006, 02:57 PM
your posts make no sense to me!

So please if you would like to continue to argue over this, please use proper spelling and grammar!

Ok. You're ugly, because only ugly girls hate up on me. Im more intelligent than you are in more ways than one. Ive got my MBA, and many more certifications. So, because of the reasons stated above, go behind the dumpsta where ya belong ho!

Nemesis
02-10-2006, 02:58 PM
i don't understand how one person could not understand the concept that shizzle was dr.dohc=nemisis=george....i can't take it any longer...dumb people make me want to kill babies....jesus....you need an education.

What? :confused:

babygurl
02-10-2006, 02:59 PM

ghey!

babygurl
02-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Ok. You're ugly, because only ugly girls hate up on me. Im more intelligent than you are in more ways than one. Ive got my MBA, and many more certifications. So, because of the reasons stated above, go behind the dumpsta where ya belong ho!

right and you are cool now!

Brady
02-10-2006, 03:00 PM
haha...goerge you win..this girl really doesn't take critisim from fake people very well.

babygurl
02-10-2006, 03:01 PM
haha...goerge you win..this girl really doesn't take critisim from fake people very well.

Acutally I do....I just get annoyed by stupid people!!!!!

And his Alter ego is annoying!

Brady
02-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Acutally I do....
appearently.

babygurl
02-10-2006, 03:03 PM
What? :confused:

Nemesis.....fronting like that...I dont know if you should be a boy toy anymore!

Nemesis
02-10-2006, 03:04 PM
lol

Brady
02-10-2006, 03:04 PM
sorry george...

babygurl
02-10-2006, 03:05 PM
sorry george...

No reason to be sorry dear!!!!!

He is just crazy!

Brady
02-10-2006, 03:08 PM
brady the only reason why you have to be sorry...is because you are as stupid as the rest of the people posting in this thread!
haha yes yes i am...i and teh idiot.

Nemesis
02-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Im really a nice guy IRL. lol I just let out all my agression and frustrations on my alter ego

babygurl
02-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Im really a nice guy IRL. lol I just let out all my agression and frustrations on my alter ego

I blame mine on pms :)

©hris
02-10-2006, 03:12 PM
*edit* n/m pict was to big lol

babygurl
02-10-2006, 03:14 PM
*edit* n/m pict was to big lol

ummmm right!!!!!!!

GsrTurbo320
02-10-2006, 03:20 PM

..Im guessing the Right one is you and the guy on the left is your lil buddy in Crime:2cents: