PDA

View Full Version : For the Latinos......

Pablo
02-10-2006, 09:12 AM

lightspeed
02-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Hmm... Imagine the uproar in the latino community if people were posting events specifically "for the caucasians" :rant:

dereksi
02-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Hmm... Imagine the uproar in the latino community if people were posting events specifically "for the caucasians" :rant:
good point

SilverJester
02-14-2006, 10:32 PM
http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/flagge/colombia1.gif

thinkfast®
02-14-2006, 10:37 PM
shut the fuck up w/ that "uproar" bullshit

This is no different then when someone posts "Gwen Stefani" or "Aerosmith concert" threads... whats the fuckin problem?? These are 2 of the best groups out of Colombia!! You wanna spend $50/ticket on a Vallenato concert? Come on then, I will see you up there!! :jerkit:

GsrCrx
02-14-2006, 10:43 PM
yo, who is all going, if anybody is going let me know so we can all roll up together

ISAtlanta300
02-15-2006, 01:04 PM

How about that "RAP CONCERT" or that "REGGAETON BASH", or that "BHANGHRA" music....

jeez... :rolleyes:

Crowml
02-15-2006, 02:01 PM
there's a discolandia here? we used to have those shops in Venezuela?

Crowml
02-15-2006, 02:02 PM
Oh and as to the "uproar comment" --- stuff it. Who do you think listens to Wynnona/Garth/Keith etc....

Keep yo honky tonk mierda at home mayne. :2up:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lightspeed
02-15-2006, 03:17 PM
Oh and as to the "uproar comment" --- stuff it. Who do you think listens to Wynnona/Garth/Keith etc....
Keep yo honky tonk mierda at home mayne. :2up:

You all are missing my point. Its the "for the latinos" subject that sucks. I could give a sh1t less about the music type...thats total personal preference. Why does it have to be "for the latinos?" Why do we have to direct this to a specific ethnic origin? If a white person posted a notice for a Lynard Skynard concert and titled it "for white people," that would suck too. Or posting a 50 cent show and saying its "for the blacks."
I just dont understand all the racism on this board. And yes, minorities can be, and usually are more, racist these days than whites. Why do we have all these "delegations" on the boards? How about "car enthusiast delegation?" Isnt that the overall point of the board to begin with? Im starting to rant here, but this is rediculous.

thinkfast®
02-15-2006, 03:32 PM
um, thats racise

also, your post is rediculous. Its an innocent thread about an upcoming concert. If the thread topic offended you, why post in here? I thought Id see who was gonna go, not rants from some dumbass because he's upset and offended. This website isn't PC, deal with it. IL would love you

quickdodge®
02-15-2006, 03:37 PM
You all are missing my point. Its the "for the latinos" subject that sucks.

I actually saw your point as soon as I read it.

You suck. Nothing was racist about it until you opened up your goddamn keyboard. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
02-15-2006, 03:38 PM
You all are missing my point. Its the "for the latinos" subject that sucks. I could give a sh1t less about the music type...thats total personal preference. Why does it have to be "for the latinos?" Why do we have to direct this to a specific ethnic origin? If a white person posted a notice for a Lynard Skynard concert and titled it "for white people," that would suck too. Or posting a 50 cent show and saying its "for the blacks."
I just dont understand all the racism on this board. And yes, minorities can be, and usually are more, racist these days than whites. Why do we have all these "delegations" on the boards? How about "car enthusiast delegation?" Isnt that the overall point of the board to begin with? Im starting to rant here, but this is rediculous.

WHAT THA FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? somebody please get this person off tha site. he or she is taking up space for pple who have common sense.

:blah:
lightspeed :blah:

lightspeed
02-15-2006, 03:47 PM
um, thats racise
also, your post is rediculous. Its an innocent thread about an upcoming concert. If the thread topic offended you, why post in here? I thought Id see who was gonna go, not rants from some dumbass because he's upset and offended. This website isn't PC, deal with it. IL would love you
ROFL, imagine this...let me look down here at your sig... Yup... "latino delegation..." Lets look up at the avatar... yup... "hispanic" up in there, too. Please post some more, youre a poster boy for my point.
Oh, and Im the furthest thing from PC. It is totally PC and correct in today's society to foster separatist, culturally-centric and racist thinking and behavior, providing you arent white. Id actually just prefer everyone be American and help drive a unified society.
Id like to see how many more latino delegates have some commentary for me. I like when people make my point for me.

Tasuki_Civic
02-15-2006, 03:52 PM
ROFL, imagine this...let me look down here at your sig... Yup... "latino delegation..." Lets look up at the avatar... yup... "hispanic" up in there, too. Please post some more, youre a poster boy for my point.
Oh, and Im the furthest thing from PC. It is totally PC and correct in today's society to foster separatist, culturally-centric and racist thinking and behavior, providing you arent white. Id actually just prefer everyone be American and help drive a unified society.
Id like to see how many more latino delegates have some commentary for me. I like when people make my point for me.

hahaha

quickdodge®
02-15-2006, 04:03 PM
hahaha

What she said. This has to be a goddamn joke. Later, QD.

lightspeed
02-15-2006, 04:09 PM
What she said. This has to be a goddamn joke. Later, QD.
more or less

quickdodge®
02-15-2006, 04:11 PM
I hope so. Cuz all that shit you typed was crap if it was serious. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
02-15-2006, 04:46 PM

WTF you talkin about man? that better be a muthafuckin joke, cause that has nothing to do with this topic. Check your fuckin words with me homey, I see no colors when it comes to kickin some fuckin teeth in, you heard puto?

CHUPA MIS BOLAS, hows that for poster boy points?

lightspeed
02-15-2006, 05:16 PM
WTF you talkin about man? that better be a muthafuckin joke, cause that has nothing to do with this topic. Check your fuckin words with me homey, I see no colors when it comes to kickin some fuckin teeth in, you heard puto?
CHUPA MIS BOLAS, hows that for poster boy points?
Whats especially ironic is that I made a semi-joking comment last night just to stir up some IA shit. But its enlightening to look back through some of the responses here and see the sentiment that is really in some people's minds. This does seem to be on-topic.
BTW, I dont speak spanish or mexican, so I dont know what that meant, but Im sure its a good one.

thinkfast®
02-15-2006, 05:58 PM
it means "SUCK MY BALLS you dumb son of a bitch"

kinda long for just 3 words, but those Americans, they aren't the most effecient are they :)

Tasuki_Civic
02-15-2006, 06:08 PM
dont worry bout that thinkfast........u cant help everyone

PhAtBoYMr2
02-15-2006, 06:09 PM
i mean are there goin to be some latin mommies up there....if thats the case....then you might see me up there.....

and how the fuck did this thread turn into a racial sterotype or whatever bullshit you guys are talking about....if you aint got nothing positve to add to the thread gtfo

thinkfast®
02-15-2006, 06:12 PM
ask whitey

Tasuki_Civic
02-15-2006, 06:23 PM
hey someone jus texted me on my phone and told me about tha party...... im sure tha party mite turn out rite

quickdodge®
02-15-2006, 07:44 PM
ask whitey

HEY!! Not all of us are stupid. Later, QD.

carrascopa
02-16-2006, 01:01 PM
I just dont understand all the racism on this board. And yes, minorities can be, and usually are more, racist these days than whites.

look around bitch.. whites are minorities faggot

thinkfast®
02-16-2006, 01:04 PM
yea you dumb son of a bitch

learn to respect whats goin on around you, the world is changing... pretty soon you gonna be askin us for jobs

I still gotta put my shades on though at my job- too much white

carrascopa
02-16-2006, 01:05 PM
BTW, I dont speak spanish or mexican.

tell me what the difference is between the 2 u inbred fuck! your the only racist motherfucker in here!!! your a fuking idiot.. get the fuk outta here

thinkfast®
02-16-2006, 01:11 PM
boo :hiss: you bigot

we dont take kindly to you people, you ignorant sombitch

GTFO

ISAtlanta300
02-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Whats especially ironic is that I made a semi-joking comment last night just to stir up some IA shit. But its enlightening to look back through some of the responses here and see the sentiment that is really in some people's minds. This does seem to be on-topic.
BTW, I dont speak spanish or mexican, so I dont know what that meant, but Im sure its a good one.

WTF "Mexican" isn't a language. A mexican speaks spanish.

lightspeed
02-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Apparently everyone on here is missing the main point, and reading way more into this than was intended.
First of all, I never said anything derrogatory or racially-biased about hispanics or any other minority. You are going way overboard with all this hostility. I simply made a point that I dont understand why we would post this to the attention of a certain ethnicity instead of the whole community. Perhaps there are other people who would like to go to something like that show, and I dont see why you would purposely exclude a group of people from the audience. On top of that, it was only intended to be semi-serious, because this isnt something that I expected anyone to actually give a shit about on IA. The fact that people reacted so vehemently to this tends to make me think there must be some truth to my point, unfortunately.
Secondly, if you go read all the responses from people on here towards me, you will see a lot of derrogatory and racist words/comments...whitey, biggot, faggot, sombitch, "too much white," etc etc. I dont see how someone could construe me as the racist person on this thread. I never said or implied anything remotely as racially biased as what has come back to me.
In summary, I dont have anything against any minorities in general. Every race has its share of assholes though, including "whitey."
And yes carra, there is a technically a difference between "spanish," "mexican spanish" and "latin-american spanish." They are different dialects of the language, and as-such, they will inevitably have different words depending on usage, especially slang. Its like the difference in "American English" and the "Queens English" that is spoken in Great Britian. They are both "English," but they are very different in use. I took spanish for a couple years in school, and I remember that trying to converse with people from different areas was sometimes difficult, because they would have ways of saying things that were different from my text-book spanish.
Hopefully this clarifies for you all, b/c this sure seemed to get out of hand over basically nothing.

thinkfast®
02-16-2006, 03:49 PM
muthafucker you aint writin no essay. But let me spit somethin your way. think of it as my "main points" so you can see where I'm comin from...

First you needed to not come at anybody in the tone you did. thats first and foremost. You come on here talkin shit, serious or not, you gonna get checked. thats a given. I dont care who you are, jokin or not, its the internet. TONE is not something that comes across the same when its written. check that and you could've avoided a lot of degrading remarks made about you from the start. I dont take kindly to white boys making "half-serious" jokes or comments about Hispanics/Latinos, I dealt with that for the past 7 years that I've been in this state. So if I come off as a bit of an asshole, well theres some fuck you on the table, help yourself.

Second of all, you mentioned a group of people and threw them into their own category when it came to language. you dont speak "mexican or spanish" huh? Guess what stupid, Mexicans talk Spanish! a different dialect maybe, but its all the same. You only added fuel to the fire doing that... thats like me telling you I dont understand your mothers redneck talk or english at all. What kinda shit is that? Its not very nice is it???

Third, and in conclusion, noone gives a shit about you, and they dont have to care about this concert either. Obviously 99.9% of the people in attendance are going to be Latino, and majority of them will be Colombian (me being one) You dont like the group or the music, then why the fuck would you post? grow the fuck up, or learn to keep your mouth shut.

Any questions??

Speedm0(\)key
02-16-2006, 03:58 PM

barry manilow did have concerts dude

btw.. im not offended at all, in the opposite i think its flattering.

Speedm0(\)key
02-16-2006, 04:02 PM

im 100% mexican, d.f. born and raised and i agree with you. its cool. i dont like how us latinos sometimes isolate ourselves

Speedm0(\)key
02-16-2006, 04:03 PM
WTF "Mexican" isn't a language. A mexican speaks spanish.

wait.. nevermind, your ignorance has know PISSED ME OFF... mexican isnt a language lmao

carrascopa
02-16-2006, 04:06 PM
Apparently everyone on here is missing the main point, and reading way more into this than was intended.
First of all, I never said anything derrogatory or racially-biased about hispanics or any other minority. You are going way overboard with all this hostility. I simply made a point that I dont understand why we would post this to the attention of a certain ethnicity instead of the whole community. Perhaps there are other people who would like to go to something like that show, and I dont see why you would purposely exclude a group of people from the audience. On top of that, it was only intended to be semi-serious, because this isnt something that I expected anyone to actually give a shit about on IA. The fact that people reacted so vehemently to this tends to make me think there must be some truth to my point, unfortunately.
Secondly, if you go read all the responses from people on here towards me, you will see a lot of derrogatory and racist words/comments...whitey, biggot, faggot, sombitch, "too much white," etc etc. I dont see how someone could construe me as the racist person on this thread. I never said or implied anything remotely as racially biased as what has come back to me.
In summary, I dont have anything against any minorities in general. Every race has its share of assholes though, including "whitey."
And yes carra, there is a technically a difference between "spanish," "mexican spanish" and "latin-american spanish." They are different dialects of the language, and as-such, they will inevitably have different words depending on usage, especially slang. Its like the difference in "American English" and the "Queens English" that is spoken in Great Britian. They are both "English," but they are very different in use. I took spanish for a couple years in school, and I remember that trying to converse with people from different areas was sometimes difficult, because they would have ways of saying things that were different from my text-book spanish.
Hopefully this clarifies for you all, b/c this sure seemed to get out of hand over basically nothing.

blaaaaaa... all i hear you saying is

"im an ignorant white boy"

shut the fuk up!!!! it was a topic initiated by a latino intended for latinos about a latin concert! why the fuck would you start the segregation of race due to this topic..

i bet no white person from this site will fuking want to go to this show man!

this title of this thread is as innocent as the forum entitled KILLS or ALL MOTOR. those forums are intended for people who street race or drag race.. not for people who are strictly show!!!

BASICALLY WHAT YOU HAVE HERE IS MR. PABLO MARKETING FOR THIS SHOW! BOOMERANG IS ONE OF THE SPONSORS OF THIS SHOW AND ONE OF THE SPONSORS FOR THIS SITE...

Now is it racist that they advertise this conert on VIVA and not Q100???? no its not.. this concert is meant to attract the hispanic community in Atlanta..

SO GET THE FUCK OVER IT YOU FUCKING IGNORANT ASS! DONT EVEN SAY ANOTHER WORD IN HERE OR ILLMAKE YOUR WHITE FACE PURPLE BITCH!

FUK U

lightspeed
02-16-2006, 04:08 PM
wait.. nevermind, your ignorance has know PISSED ME OFF... mexican isnt a language lmao
Ok ok ok. I never said it was a different language. I should have clarified I guess. There are different slang expressions specific to dialects, thats what I meant...

carrascopa
02-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Ok ok ok. I never said it was a different language. I should have clarified I guess. There are different slang expressions specific to dialects, thats what I meant...

R U STILL TALKING?

lightspeed
02-16-2006, 04:14 PM
R U STILL TALKING?
actually, Im done I think. i dont know how to make my point apparently, so theres no need to go on about it.

thinkfast®
02-16-2006, 04:18 PM
PLEASE LEAVE (THE COUNTRY)

THERE IS A LOT MORE YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THEN MAKING A SIMPLE POINT!

[/LIFE]

quickdodge®
02-16-2006, 06:06 PM
First of all, I never said anything derrogatory or racially-biased about hispanics or any other minority.

Pretty much, yes, you did. Your first post was an antagonistic post. You even said it yourself. You were trying to stir up shit. Once true colors are revealed, it's hard(impossible) to cover them back up. Later, QD.

rolling_trip
02-16-2006, 06:15 PM
back off off lightspeed. now if he said' "the place will prob be packed, but there will only be 5 Mini vans in the parking lot" That would be racist.

carrascopa
02-16-2006, 06:16 PM
back off off lightspeed. now if he said' "the place will prob be packed, but there will only be 5 Mini vans in the parking lot" That would be racist.

for you to even think of that comment you my friend are a racist... fuk u too

quickdodge®
02-16-2006, 06:20 PM
I don't really see the reason to back off him. What he stated was a racist comment. Later, QD.

rolling_trip
02-16-2006, 06:28 PM
ok i retract my previous statement, he blew it way out of proportion. I will write 1000 times "I will read the entire thread before posting my 2 cents" for punishment.

thinkfast®
02-16-2006, 07:21 PM
ok i retract my previous statement, he blew it way out of proportion. I will write 1000 times "I will read the entire thread before posting my 2 cents" for punishment.

thats the spirit man

12-sec-SVT
02-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Well maybe it isn't racist, maybe just a little ignorant. Pablo ASSUMED that only Latinos would be interested in the concert. Because he probably thinks that the white people on here only like rock, rap or country music. What he doesn't know is that we like Latin music too, well at least I do. I have been listening to merengue, salsa, cumbia and reggaeton probably before him and I am white. I can remember the Rex Club on Buford Hwy or Club Kaya which was back in like 97, Pablo were u here in ATL then?. I came to love the music after dating several Latin girls and learning to dance merengue E salsa. So before La Rumba and La Vaca there were many Latin Clubs in ATL and you can bet your ass, there was many white folks there.

PS I love yall's women LOL !

quickdodge®
02-19-2006, 05:21 PM
maybe just a little ignorant.

Not even the least bit ignorant.

Pablo ASSUMED that only Latinos would be interested in the concert.

No. You only ASSUMED that he was refering to only Latinos being interested because he probably thinks that the white people on here only like rock, rap or country music.

I have been listening to merengue, salsa, cumbia and reggaeton probably before him and I am white.

Seeing as how he is older than you, I highly doubt that you were listening to music from his background before you. I doubt you were 5 years old and listening to that music. He probably was.

Pablo were u here in ATL then?.

What does him being in Atlanta have to do with him listening to Latin music? Is that a requirement or something? I don't understand comments made by people who want to bring some form of racism into everything. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
02-19-2006, 05:25 PM
lol @ QD............wow. you broke it down for him. lol piece by piece

SilverJester
02-19-2006, 05:43 PM
Wow you guys take shit way to personally.

No. You only ASSUMED that he was refering to only Latinos being interested because he probably thinks that the white people on here only like rock, rap or country music.
Regarless of why pablo didn't include of racial groups...he did post it "for the latinos".

Lightspeed probably took more offense than he should have, but I can see where he was coming from. Basically had it just been entitled "Vallenato Concert" then it won't have seem to exclude other racial groups. I don't think Pablo meant to come off as rasicst but apparently it did offen someone.
Lightspeed was far from making any rasicst remarks until he said that whole I don't speak mexican post (unless he is just that ignorant).

Tasuki_Civic
02-19-2006, 05:51 PM
Lightspeed was far from making any rasicst remarks until he said that whole I don't speak mexican post (unless he is just that ignorant).

hes not 3 years old silverjester. he knew what he was saying so apparently he must be ignorant. who knows ....he jus mite be.

SilverJester
02-19-2006, 06:01 PM
hes not 3 years old silverjester. he knew what he was saying so apparently he must be ignorant. who knows ....he jus mite be.
I wasn't being serious beig serious about the ignorant part...I mean if he didn't know that Mexico spoke Spanish then he would be the biggest idiot in Georgia.

thinkfast®
02-19-2006, 06:57 PM
naw man there are a few that are a lot worse off then his ignorant ass... he'd just be lumped in that group that talks how he feels online, but keeps it in when he sees us in person HAHAHA

and honestly I can tell ya I remember Kaya and Rex, I used to DJ at Kaya so it was my music you were probably dancing to :lmfao: Celebrity Rock? Duex Plex? Fat Tuesdays/Vacilon??? Hell I wasn't old enough to get in these clubs and I was the one spinnin man, I dont see what that has to do with anything related to this topic... I was bumpin Gran Combo, Fania before I could remember homey - you ever see Lavoe in concert? What does that prove?

the fuck outta heeea......

12-sec-SVT
02-19-2006, 07:23 PM
LoL, Have I seen Lavoe? As in Hector Lavoe? Yes I have, live in San Juan.

thinkfast®
02-19-2006, 07:37 PM
you are still white, so what does that prove?? LIRL

at the end of the day I dont need a translation website to understand what he's singin about ;)

12-sec-SVT
02-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Spanish is from Spain, a "WHITE" country and white language you moron. LOL
Stop speaking a European language! And by the way I speak Spanish as well as Portugese. And another thing you are in Georgia we arent in LA, Mexico, Colombia, Panama, PR, Venezuela or Dominican Republic.You can kiss our white ass if you dont like us, we sure as hell didnt ask you to move here and we wont cry if you leave.

quickdodge®
02-20-2006, 03:12 PM
^^^ This dude only speaks for the idiotic side of white people. Not for the ones that don't mind racial equality. Later, QD.

12-sec-SVT
02-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Idiotic side? Let me ask you a question? Why did you move to Georgia? Why in the hell would a proud Latino move here? Why if you dislike white people would you move to Georgia?

quickdodge®
02-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Idiotic side?

Yessir.

Let me ask you a question?

Was this a question? As it is followed by a question mark. And you already did with your first question.

Why did you move to Georgia?

Because at a young age, I was not allowed to live 7 states away from home.

Why in the hell would a proud Latino move here?

I don't know. Ask one of them, not me.

Why if you dislike white people would you move to Georgia?

Just because I love the thought of all races getting along and don't mind standing up for another race when I see/hear/read racial wrongdoing, doesn't mean I don't like my own race.

None of those questions, much like most of your posts in this topic, made any sense. Later, QD.

Speedm0(\)key
02-20-2006, 04:49 PM
man, fuck all you white people.. raw chicken looking bastards that smell like wet dog when you go out in the rain..

and fuck all you IM TOO PROUD to be latino faggots, most of you all born and raised in the US. fucking gay. be pissed off at something else.

im mexican, and i have not taken offense to anything said here.

ISAtlanta300
02-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Stop speaking a European language! And by the way I speak Spanish as well as Portugese. And another thing you are in Georgia we arent in LA, Mexico, Colombia, Panama, PR, Venezuela or Dominican Republic.You can kiss our white ass if you dont like us, we sure as hell didnt ask you to move here and we wont cry if you leave.

Those native american indians did not ask you to move here either......

quickdodge®
02-20-2006, 05:59 PM

That's fuccin right. Later, QD.

SilverJester
02-20-2006, 06:23 PM
...be pissed off at something else.

I agree :goodjob:

12-sec-SVT
02-20-2006, 06:30 PM
So you do like white people? I don't get it.

Tasuki_Civic
02-20-2006, 06:31 PM

:lmao: you have got to be kiddin me................im tellin maaan pple on IA are wild! what in tha world................

Tasuki_Civic
02-20-2006, 06:32 PM
man, fuck all you white people.. raw chicken looking bastards that smell like wet dog when you go out in the rain..

and fuck all you IM TOO PROUD to be latino faggots, most of you all born and raised in the US. fucking gay. be pissed off at something else.

lol hehehehe and what are u talkin about.............. :lmao: u funny :look:

12-sec-SVT
02-20-2006, 06:39 PM
I didn't move here, my ancestors were brought here by the English as slaves. Perhaps you should study Irish History. It seems I know alot about your culture, but you know jack shit about mine. So, I will help you out. All white people are not Anglo Saxon Protestestants who stole Native American land and enslaved Africans. My ancestors were Celtic Irish Catholics who were enslaved by the British and forcibly removed from Ireland. Northern Ireland is still a colony of Englands today, they still live under the boot of opression. So the problem is that you assume all white people are the same, we're not homes.

Irish History Link
READ IT
http://irelandsown.net/irishslaves.html

12-sec-SVT
02-20-2006, 06:43 PM
Another great link about Irish Slavery

http://www.irelandsown.net/afroirish.html

CELTIC DELEGATION MEMBER

Tasuki_Civic
02-20-2006, 06:44 PM
lol dayum he threw a web-site out on that ass

12-sec-SVT
02-20-2006, 06:46 PM
LOL

thinkfast®
02-20-2006, 07:27 PM
********************** THIS JUST IN **********************

PAGE 5 SUCKS

quickdodge®
02-20-2006, 07:34 PM
So you do like white people? I don't get it.

What the fucc is not to get? Of course I like my own race. Why wouldn't? What are you? Stupid? Later, QD.

thinkfast®
02-20-2006, 07:51 PM
Yes. YES HE IS.

that is my final answer, Quick.

quickdodge®
02-20-2006, 07:55 PM
http://wwwchem.csustan.edu/chem3070/images/correct4.gif

Later, QD.

carrascopa
02-20-2006, 10:34 PM
*looks around*

what the fuk happened in this topic??? The concert was over 3 days ago yo!!!

im not gonna make a big deal out of the fact that that ignorant bastard just said the following!

You can kiss our white ass if you dont like us, we sure as hell didnt ask you to move here and we wont cry if you leave.

That is a very racial remark IMO............ and very ignorant!

COuld you imagine if the entire Latin population picked up and moved away!

Americas economy would crumble! There are far too many latins stretched across this country! especially in major cities.. Atlanta, LA, San Diego, NEw York etc..... the cities would all but collapse..

ne ways. im done..

thinkfast®
02-20-2006, 10:54 PM
good point carrasco... thats why I didnt respond, its obvious the dude is completely ignorant, which erases whatever credibility he had.. "we didn't invite you"

get the fuck outta here wit that...

12-sec-SVT
02-20-2006, 10:58 PM
I can meet you pussies somewhere and we can handle this. Fuck think fast and that other pussy ass messican. You are talking shit about Americans in Georgia. It aint gonna fly, If I see u in the streets its on. The white folks in Cali may be scared of you cholos, but we will dump ur ass here, youre down south puto.

thinkfast®
02-20-2006, 11:26 PM
I can meet you pussies somewhere and we can handle this. Fuck think fast and that other pussy ass messican. You are talking shit about Americans in Georgia. It aint gonna fly, If I see u in the streets its on. The white folks in Cali may be scared of you cholos, but we will dump ur ass here, youre down south puto.

yea, how bout you run your little dicksuckin mouth like that with me or the other "messican" in front of you :)

I talk shit, and dont back down to noone, especially country ass punks who think they got us "messicans" figured out. Cali or not, you can get your fuckin teeth kicked in. It don't matter where your at homey.

Are you just upset cause your old ass dad lost his job to "messicans"? Did he walk in on your mom gettin banged by a "messican" landscaper?? Did YOU get beat up by some cholos in your country bumpkin ass school?

please explain homey! I want to know where the resentment comes from

carrascopa
02-20-2006, 11:35 PM

what the fuck???? motherfucker you just crossed the line??? straight up dawg.. bring that shit! you really want to get your ass beat or what??

I know we in the south, but your people aint about to have an uprising here in the ATL or anything man.. u really need to watch that white pride shit dude! for real..

if you really want to meet up though shoot me a pm ill give you my phone number and we can handle it

actually fuck it

770-778-4422

u n me man.. noone else has to even know!

Hulud
02-20-2006, 11:35 PM
fuckin racist
you make us white people look bad
go back to your inbred home

PhAtBoYMr2
02-20-2006, 11:43 PM
i think this guys is from import lounge....

carrascopa
02-20-2006, 11:48 PM
fuckin shit talkers.. oh well.. my phone is next to me.. Im not gonna talk anymore shit whatsoever! He aint even worth it.. and well if my phone rings, ill give everyone the details in the morning.. holla

PhAtBoYMr2
02-20-2006, 11:49 PM
fuckin shit talkers.. oh well.. my phone is next to me.. Im not gonna talk anymore shit whatsoever! He aint even worth it.. and well if my phone rings, ill give everyone the details in the morning.. holla

fuck it...if it does go down holla atcha boy...im down to scrap.....gimme the word

TallGuy
02-21-2006, 12:06 AM
Hmmmm ......well ...that was a very entertaining thread. You guys should do this again.

12-sec-SVT
02-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Ok fuck boys. Lets meet tonight, I cant wait to chop some messicans.

RandomGuy
02-21-2006, 12:11 AM
damn... if he hates messicans he must really hate us Aye Rabs....

TallGuy
02-21-2006, 12:13 AM
damn... if he hates messicans he must really hate us Aye Rabs....
lol

12-sec-SVT
02-21-2006, 12:15 AM
I called that bitch who posted his number, he is a little kid. Yall are some wanksta little kids. Ha Ha I will see yall soon, and we will see how gangsta yall are.

TallGuy
02-21-2006, 12:15 AM
Ok fuck boys. Lets meet tonight, I cant wait to chop some messicans.
hey i got a sheet if you want to wear it. man i hate dumb people some times.

carrascopa
02-21-2006, 12:22 AM
I called that bitch who posted his number, he is a little kid. Yall are some wanksta little kids. Ha Ha I will see yall soon, and we will see how gangsta yall are.

was it you that called me man??? for real.. naaaah coudnt be?? you sound like a fucking wanna b bitch....

so why when i agreed to meet up with you .. you called me a bitch and hung up..

blocked your number and the hole 9.... hahaha u scared ill find out who u r or what?? thats some wanksta ass shit!

I aint a kid either .. im 26 man.. old enuff to whoop the shit out of your lame 30yr old ass!

I dont even like talking shit.. just call me back and set up a spot man! its all good

RandomGuy
02-21-2006, 12:24 AM
was it you that called me man??? for real.. naaaah coudnt be?? you sound like a fucking wanna b bitch....

so why when i agreed to meet up with you .. you called me a bitch and hung up..

blocked your number and the hole 9.... hahaha u scared ill find out who u r or what?? thats some wanksta ass shit!

I aint a kid either .. im 26 man.. old enuff to whoop the shit out of your lame 30yr old ass!

I dont even like talking shit.. just call me back and set up a spot man! its all good
its a fake account i can bet money... i think its Rican or something one of those ppl in the "white power" craze... blahah

that lightning in his sig aint even his...

TallGuy
02-21-2006, 12:26 AM
come on some one do something and stop this enternet tough guy shit. ill bring the digicam.

12-sec-SVT
02-21-2006, 12:27 AM
Im not racist they made the racist comments, whitey, cracker, etc.
They were talking shit about americans. Fuck that shit, I love my nationality and my heritage. I dont give a fuck where youre from, If u talk shit expect someone to confront you. Fuck anybody who moves here and talks shit about the people here. PS my boriqua buddies said they would love to ride on some messicans.

TallGuy
02-21-2006, 12:35 AM
Im not racist they made the racist comments, whitey, cracker, etc.
They were talking shit about americans. Fuck that shit, I love my nationality and my heritage. I dont give a fuck where youre from, If u talk shit expect someone to confront you. Fuck anybody who moves here and talks shit about the people here. PS my boriqua buddies said they would love to ride on some messicans.
Ok bro enough with the messican bull shit.... im white and your starting to piss me off.

carrascopa
02-21-2006, 12:36 AM
ya i didnt even get worked up over this.. i was just like whatever.. if some dumb fuck wants to get his teth kicked in fine.. but now i think random guy is right.. after reviewing post counts of this guy n shit.. its all BS

but just incase.. my number is still the same.. hasnt changed ikn the last 20 minutes.. so call me back and handle your shit.. cracker!

and u talkin bout boys n shit.. thats one place you def dont want to go with me man! I know too many motherfuckers.. this is why i said just u n me. noone even has to know

RUSH
02-21-2006, 12:49 AM
This is why I hate people!

TallGuy
02-21-2006, 12:54 AM
This is why I hate people!
yep right there with ya

12-sec-SVT
02-21-2006, 12:58 AM
LoL everyone knows that messicans are all 5ft tall, I will destroy you TACO.

TallGuy
02-21-2006, 01:01 AM
LoL everyone knows that messicans are all 5ft tall, I will destroy you TACO.
hahahahaha ill meet you at taco bell and beat yo ass with a burrito....man no one likes you go home.

12-sec-SVT
02-21-2006, 01:22 AM
Ill meet you at Taco Bell by Gwinnett Place right now and smack u up.

A.P. Photography
02-21-2006, 07:37 AM
its a fake account i can bet money... i think its Rican or something one of those ppl in the "white power" craze... blahah

Just checked. No other user name matches his IP.

tony
02-21-2006, 07:48 AM
COuld you imagine if the entire Latin population picked up and moved away!

Americas economy would crumble! There are far too many latins stretched across this country! especially in major cities.. Atlanta, LA, San Diego, NEw York etc..... the cities would all but collapse..

ne ways. im done..

Its so funny that a lot of people do not realize this.. they want to be the first to say hispanics need to leave but do not understand the ramifications for such an action..

If the population of blacks in the south annoy you just wait a good ten years from now, the hispanic population is continually growing.

{X}Echo419
02-21-2006, 07:50 AM

I'm not defending 12-SVT AT ALL! but...

you look like a damned fool posting something like that.

{X}Echo419
02-21-2006, 08:03 AM
Wow you guys take shit way to personally.

Regarless of why pablo didn't include of racial groups...he did post it "for the latinos".

Lightspeed probably took more offense than he should have, but I can see where he was coming from. Basically had it just been entitled "Vallenato Concert" then it won't have seem to exclude other racial groups. I don't think Pablo meant to come off as rasicst but apparently it did offen someone.

^the only coherent post(other than mine :D ) so far

babygurl
02-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Ill meet you at Taco Bell by Gwinnett Place right now and smack u up.

You have a right to have your opinon! So do they! Pablo didnt mean to only include hispanics in this, he is not Racist by any means! I am not going to waste my time reading this entire thread! But I will say this!

From the statements I have read which was basically from page 5 up! You sound like a jackass!

Who cares if hispanics, or blacks or any other race for that matter call white people crackers! I know I dont care! Its a joke on this site! So ask before you assume! (If you did ask then dont pay attention to the last statement)

But you stepped in to a very cultured site! As well as living in GA you should know that there are a lot of Latinos, blacks, and whites, and other cultures colors or whatever term you prefer to use!

But if you are a fucking racist then you are a close minded idiot! No one will ever have any respect for you! At least around here, in the ATL! It very very diverse!

And good for you that you know about your heritage, I know about mine!

I am also going to say this, if you are a fucking racist, then you are living in the wrong state! Go to OKC or something!

And if this is just a misunderstanding then yall kiss and make up!

But seriously, I have alot of latino friends, alot of black friends, and whites, some others as well! I am not racsits by any means! I know better. My mom raised right!

Racist people are stupid, and can die for all I care!

RUSH
02-21-2006, 09:22 AM
People think to much about what others think about them... big reason why there is a lot of people I dont like!
Quit worrying about all this crap that flies around this website or pretty much any forum....

This whole statement that got all this started was directed towards a group, NOT A PERSON!
If it was hurtful words towards "A" person then I can see someone getting offencive.... A lot of you took it way to far and went crazy with this thread, which makes it all a bunch of garbage to read.....why I read it?? I dont know!!! Or maybe I wanted to see if I could get everybody to see eye to eye!

There is a lot of people that I dont like on here, they could be latino, white, black....the race is "not" why I dont like them....its there actions or personality..... I dont know how this sounds towards some of you, but quit fighting for your "RACE" and fight for yourself!
Cause there is a lot of white people I dont care about..
same goes for your own ethnic group...Im sure there are people you dont like...

I seen some big put downs towards white people in this thread, and I dont care, I could of come back and said some harsh things to the ones that said it...but I just laughed instead... some you others cant do the same!

thinkfast®
02-21-2006, 10:35 AM
yo Alex, you get a number for this fool? I'm done with talking shit online, people startin to think I'm soft

I'm free about 6pm, bring your "boriqua buddies" they can get curb checked too!

RiceBoy
02-21-2006, 10:55 AM
This shiet is furney!!!!!

12-sec-SVT
02-21-2006, 03:43 PM
If you dont know cracker is a racial slur, then you are an idiot. Most of you may not be from the south, nor understand the people here. Im tired of people seperating themselves and then asking for equality. If you are cool with me Im cool with you, no matter your race. Where you are from you expect the white people to be ashamed of who they are, or you feel they shouldnt be proud of their heritage. If whites arent apologetic then they are racist. Thats bullshit, also what makes it ok to make fun of whites, but no one else? We are very proud of who we are here and no one will ever make us feel ashamed.

thinkfast®
02-21-2006, 03:47 PM
eat a dick

that is all

12-sec-SVT
02-21-2006, 03:49 PM
Im not gonna even fuck with all you hoe made tacos anymore. I dont want to hurt anybody. But Ill see you beaners in the street and we will see how gangsta u are.

{X}Echo419
02-21-2006, 03:55 PM
If you dont know cracker is a racial slur, then you are an idiot. Most of you may not be from the south, nor understand the people here. Im tired of people seperating themselves and then asking for equality. If you are cool with me Im cool with you, no matter your race. Where you are from you expect the white people to be ashamed of who they are, or you feel they shouldnt be proud of their heritage. If whites arent apologetic then they are racist. Thats bullshit, also what makes it ok to make fun of whites, but no one else? We are very proud of who we are here and no one will ever make us feel ashamed.

true dat^ it's a double standard. ie: this thread. :blah:

TIGERJC
02-21-2006, 03:55 PM

it is offensive, but if you are a real man u wouldnt come back with racial slur yourself.

both parties are wrong in this thread. Grow the fuck up.

:bowdown: to the almighty Tigerjc

thinkfast®
02-21-2006, 03:57 PM
yea thats the spirit

see how "gangsta" my .50 cal is homey, I keep it in my lap at all times

you see a '64 cruisin slow, you better duck

"hoe made" dixie cup. thats your new name, dixie cup. cause you white as hail homey

see you in the streets dixie cup

A.P. Photography
02-21-2006, 03:58 PM
Thread is getting locked in a minute so get your last insults in.