PDA

View Full Version : Misc Who is your favorite mixtape rapper?

ReCkLe5s
02-10-2006, 01:02 AM
As of right now i have a throw up between Sheek Louch and Hell Rell..

Negrodamus
02-10-2006, 01:09 AM
Styles P and .40 Cal

NzProjeKt
02-10-2006, 02:05 AM
Sheek Louch ??????

Papoose aka The Lyrical One

ReCkLe5s
02-10-2006, 09:55 AM
yea i like "year of the wolf" mixtape alot.... but thats me

PhAtBoYMr2
02-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Sheek Louch ??????

Papoose aka The Lyrical One

i got that pappoose birth of a start mixtape and i just wasnt feeling dude. He is lyrically but i dont think hes as hot as everyone makes it out to be

Gunit is still running the mixtape shit.....WHOOOOOO KIDDDDDDDDDDD

NzProjeKt
02-10-2006, 01:54 PM
i got that pappoose birth of a start mixtape and i just wasnt feeling dude. He is lyrically but i dont think hes as hot as everyone makes it out to be

Gunit is still running the mixtape shit.....WHOOOOOO KIDDDDDDDDDDD
I havent even heard of "birth of a start" mixtape and I own all of his official mixtapes...
I made QD a "best of papoose" cd a while back. If I can find I'll upload it.

COGCaviZ24
02-10-2006, 03:54 PM
not a fan of mix tapes. i realy hate when the DJ yells shit over the music. i mean, it's cool get songs sooner than must, but when i hear "its going down....new [insert artist].....remember were you heard it fist" over the lyrics or the hook, it's a waste. like buying a bootleg DVD before it comes out but when you watch it, the quility blows, it's trash. the best mixtape i've heard in good while is one by DJ Jelly. no interuptions, just mixed up songs and voices over different beats in one continous track

NzProjeKt
02-11-2006, 12:16 AM
not a fan of mix tapes. i realy hate when the DJ yells shit over the music. i mean, it's cool get songs sooner than must, but when i hear "its going down....new [insert artist].....remember were you heard it fist" over the lyrics or the hook, it's a waste. like buying a bootleg DVD before it comes out but when you watch it, the quility blows, it's trash. the best mixtape i've heard in good while is one by DJ Jelly. no interuptions, just mixed up songs and voices over different beats in one continous track
Which is why most mixtapes have the "for promotional use only" tag on them..

dwnsthGABOY
02-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Hell Rell or .40 Cal