PDA

View Full Version : GPS Tracking

mp5o
02-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Sooo... Speed minded put up a link a while back to this... http://www.virtualtrac.com/sub_main.php?selection=whatdt

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with it(Are they reputable? Good customer service? ETC?) and if not, which would they reccomend?

Brett
02-09-2006, 10:06 PM
I still would like to see if they would do a group buy

RandomGuy
02-09-2006, 10:08 PM
I still would like to see if they would do a group buy
why not inquire.... I was wondering if wiseco would do a group buy for forged pistons on my site... It just took 1 phone call and they set us up with over 100$ under retail price ;)

Julio
02-09-2006, 10:21 PM
that shit is pimp. Not a bad price either.

mp5o
02-09-2006, 11:00 PM
that shit is pimp. Not a bad price either.

Not bad at all. I was expecting to pay a little bit more. But anyways... Anyone with prior experience w/this company?

speedminded
02-10-2006, 06:39 AM
I need a little bit more money and i'll have it, get paid early next week (may pick it up this weekend anyways)...then I'll let those who are interested play with it and see how well it works. I'm still bargaining on a price for groups of 5 and 10. Please PM if you are interested so i can get a better figure. I've got $100 knocked off so far on any amount we get.

mp5o
02-10-2006, 03:44 PM
I need a little bit more money and i'll have it, get paid early next week (may pick it up this weekend anyways)...then I'll let those who are interested play with it and see how well it works. I'm still bargaining on a price for groups of 5 and 10. Please PM if you are interested so i can get a better figure. I've got $100 knocked off so far on any amount we get.

Im still intrested but I'm goin to order one soon. B4 I even get my next ride that way it'll be here when the ride arrives.