PDA

View Full Version : WTF of the day... (downtown doggy)

thinkfast®
02-09-2006, 12:04 AM
man I ran into this fool on Peter St leavin my homeys place, he was tryin to sell me a rottweiller that was mixed with a poodle, I'm like WTF?

So I was like "bring his ass out homey" (I was wishin I had my camera bout this time) I looked at him, first thing homey said, he was talkin bout "I know he curly but he gon be big"

then he was barkin, like a bitch! "arooooooof!! roooooooooof" "arrrarrrrrrarrrrrrr"

shut that faggot ass dog up! get outta my face HAHA

JustinSane110™
02-09-2006, 12:07 AM
rottweiller that was mixed with a poodle, I'm like WTF?

Then I told that fool to "Please Explain?!? :dunno:"
^^Fixed!!

I think that's how that part of the story needed to go cuz that shit ain't a normal mix LIRL!!

thinkfast®
02-09-2006, 12:09 AM
HAHAHA

I was like "aint this a bitch"

RandomGuy
02-09-2006, 12:09 AM
man I ran into this fool on Peter St leavin my homeys place, he was tryin to sell me a rottweiller that was mixed with a poodle, I'm like WTF?

So I was like "bring his ass out homey" (I was wishin I had my camera bout this time) I looked at him, first thing homey said, he was talkin bout "I know he curly but he gon be big"

then he was barkin, like a bitch! "arooooooof!! roooooooooof" "arrrarrrrrrarrrrrrr"

shut that faggot ass dog up! get outta my face HAHA
should've ripped out its liver and wrote your name on the dudes winshield with it. Thats what I do whenever this scenario comes up.

JustinSane110™
02-09-2006, 12:14 AM
should've ripped out its liver and wrote your name on the dudes winshield with it. Thats what I do whenever this scenario comes up.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/JustinSane110/bigugh.gif