PDA

View Full Version : Misc iPod Question...

Sledlude
02-08-2006, 07:02 PM
So i got one of these things for my birthday, put a bunch of music on it, and it seemed to be fine... until- this morning, i went to play it, and the thing wouldnt play. no matter what song i put it on, i'd hit play and it would say "now playing" but still just sit there doing nothing. i turned it off and turned it back on and it was fine all day.

well tonight on my walk home from school, same thing happened. i turned it off, back on again, a bunch of times, and the shit still wont play. i dont know what the problem is... i hope its just a dumb ass mistake on my part... please someone who knows about these things help me out!!

AznTraitor
02-08-2006, 07:10 PM
So i got one of these things for my birthday, put a bunch of music on it, and it seemed to be fine... until- this morning, i went to play it, and the thing wouldnt play. no matter what song i put it on, i'd hit play and it would say "now playing" but still just sit there doing nothing. i turned it off and turned it back on and it was fine all day.

well tonight on my walk home from school, same thing happened. i turned it off, back on again, a bunch of times, and the shit still wont play. i dont know what the problem is... i hope its just a dumb ass mistake on my part... please someone who knows about these things help me out!!

take it to the apple store....if you bought it from "Apple", and it's broke, they will get you a new one.

Sledlude
02-08-2006, 07:19 PM
where is the nearest one? it was given to me as a gift so i dont even know about this thing.

Marta Mike
02-08-2006, 07:24 PM
call customer service, i have a shuffle. Did pretty much the same thing when i got it. I called cs and they ran me through a reset or somin and that fixed it. Been fine ever since.

ironchef
02-08-2006, 07:32 PM
You could try that or try downloading a firmware update it might help.

Sledlude
02-08-2006, 07:36 PM
^^ wtf is that

Sledlude
02-08-2006, 07:40 PM
call customer service, i have a shuffle. Did pretty much the same thing when i got it. I called cs and they ran me through a reset or somin and that fixed it. Been fine ever since.

just reset it, its working fine again, hopefully it wont fuck up anymore. Thanks for the help homeboy, +1 :)

Marta Mike
02-08-2006, 08:14 PM
no prob man, thanks for the reps:)

ironchef
02-08-2006, 08:29 PM
no prob woman, thanks for the reps:)lol.

A1EX
02-09-2006, 08:36 AM
where is the nearest one? it was given to me as a gift so i dont even know about this thing.
lenox square

threehundred
02-10-2006, 07:44 AM
When you were trying to get it to work, were you smoking a blunt? I bet you weren't. Here's instructions straight from Apple's website:

1. Set the iPod on the nearest table.
2. Pull out your bag of dro (you should already have this)
3. Prepare to roll tater
4. Split tater-skin (Tater-skin=Optimo (preferred), Swisher, Phillie, White Owl, etc.) User's choice.
5. Place crumbled dro in tater-skin.
6. Roll that bitch up.
7. Put fire to the ass end of it and start puffing.
8. Try iPod again. Guaranteed to work.

Sledlude
02-11-2006, 04:06 AM
When you were trying to get it to work, were you smoking a blunt? I bet you weren't. Here's instructions straight from Apple's website:

1. Set the iPod on the nearest table.
2. Pull out your bag of dro (you should already have this)
3. Prepare to roll tater
4. Split tater-skin (Tater-skin=Optimo (preferred), Swisher, Phillie, White Owl, etc.) User's choice.
5. Place crumbled dro in tater-skin.
6. Roll that bitch up.
7. Put fire to the ass end of it and start puffing.
8. Try iPod again. Guaranteed to work.
lmfao... thanks chris. that shit seems to fix errrythang.

threehundred
02-13-2006, 09:41 AM
This method works with most any electronic item. Replace "iPod" with electronic of choice.

Also works on any automotive project.

Trust this.

Sledlude
02-13-2006, 02:00 PM
yeah. weed + jb weld. works on everything, or so i hear;)

threehundred
02-13-2006, 02:15 PM
the two of those combined can get a civic from Atlanta to Daytona and back without any hitches.