PDA

View Full Version : audio tutorials

BanginJimmy
02-08-2006, 05:55 PM
are there any tutorials you would like to see written on audio? I dont really have any experience with video so I cant really do anything for those, but I am fairly proficient with audio. So I am just throwing this out there if anyone would like to see somethine written up.

phd1ck
02-08-2006, 06:20 PM
i just have a quick question maybe u could help me answer. i recently found out that my sub stopped working for some reason so i took it to an audio shop to test it to see if the sub had blown but they told me it was fine. now my only guess is that it could be the amp or wiring? do u have any idea what it could be?

BanginJimmy
02-08-2006, 06:50 PM
go through and test each part individually. First go over your wiring. Does the amp turn on or no? Check and make sure you didnt lose any connections, your fuses are still good that type of thing. Remember even if a fuse looks good it could still be bad. If you dont see any problems with wiring then move on to check the amp. If you have another amp, use that as a sub amp. If it works then Its your amp. If it doesnt then its a wiring problem and I would need to look it over myself to help you from there.

phd1ck
02-08-2006, 07:16 PM
aiite thanks man