PDA

View Full Version : Misc Taste of Chaos Tour?

Bishop
02-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Anyone going?

2/28 Gwinnett Center

Deftones, Thrice, Atreyu, Story of the Year, As i Lay Dying, Funeral for a Friend, The receiving end of sirens, adair, american eye, street drum corps, Greeley Estates, The smashup.

Me and my g/f celebrated valentines early and she got me tickets.

Hulud
02-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Anyone going?

2/28 Gwinnett Center

Deftones, Thrice, Atreyu, Story of the Year, As i Lay Dying, Funeral for a Friend, The receiving end of sirens, adair, american eye, street drum corps, Greeley Estates, The smashup.

Me and my g/f celebrated valentines early and she got me tickets.
hahaha i didnt tell you you bitch! she told me a while ago about the tix

well im gonna go if i can get pit tix cause i dont want to unless i have the pit tix

obd1kenobi
02-08-2006, 02:12 PM
I want to go soooooooooooooo fuckin bad, but I gotta work, and I cant get the day off, Fuckin Nopi!!!!

Bishop
02-08-2006, 02:16 PM

well im gonna go if i can get pit tix cause i dont want to unless i have the pit tix
i dont think you can get those tickets anymore..not sure..erica said she couldnt get them. I am kinda glad she didnt get them though cause my knee has been acting up lately. And its free so i could care less lol. Too bad silverstein wont be there.

Bishop
02-08-2006, 02:17 PM
I want to go soooooooooooooo fuckin bad, but I gotta work, and I cant get the day off, Fuckin Nopi!!!!
ah that sucks....you have 666 posts....crazy

Hulud
02-08-2006, 02:23 PM
i dont think you can get those tickets anymore..not sure..erica said she couldnt get them. I am kinda glad she didnt get them though cause my knee has been acting up lately. And its free so i could care less lol. Too bad silverstein wont be there.
i knwo you cant buy them at ticketmaster anymore if i can get them reasonably on ebay or something ill go

GsrTurbo320
02-08-2006, 02:24 PM

you are gunna get killed in the pit biizatch pussay! :lmfao:

Hulud
02-08-2006, 02:25 PM
you are gunna get killed in the pit biizatch pussay! :lmfao:
right...:rolleyes: