PDA

View Full Version : feedback please

JASONBALL
02-08-2006, 11:52 AM
I currently have a automotive show club in columbus GA, We have been to many shows that you guys have been to in the past. Since i have screen the top quality show car that you bring to different events and have been featured in different types of media coverage. I was wondering if anyone from your group throw us some professional feedback on our club and our website. Our club is World-Insight.

www.world-insight.net

Maybe a weblink swap.

Thanks

Red
02-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Well I'm no pro but I like the website. The only thing I don't really like is when you click on Members that page comes up with all the names, I don't like the look of that. It just looks like it doesn't fit with the rest of the cleaniness of the website. Does that even make sense? I hope so.

Allstar3.8T
02-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Red is right. Until you have a known name, and known people w/ the industry, you are tied to your car. Push the cars on the site. Once exposure is gained, you can back off that to the personalities, and look more on the marketing theory (50% car 50% person). The Allstar team has nice cars, so do ALOT of other teams...alot locally even. The thing you'll find here is experience beyond a few cars. Dont get me wrong, cars are very important. IMO, People who can talk cars, any cars, and draw people to them w/ and w/o a car are the bigger factors thinking forward. If I were you, I'd pick a few of your teams best, and push them hard.....as a team. Switch each year to be fair.
good luck, looks great so far, continued success,
Greg

JASONBALL
02-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Thanks guys for the info I will pass that one. yes the members page is really the last part of the site we have. We are doing a photo shoot. with a local company. and it will be revamped after that. but thanks. and hope to meet some of you guys at the shows. later