PDA

View Full Version : Misc listing to gushit radio 16

ReCkLe5s
02-08-2006, 12:57 AM
Featuring that fucked up mother fucker ma$e...

i think im going to be sick... i really just downloaded it to increase my haterd for g-unit. and its working ....

PhAtBoYMr2
02-08-2006, 08:26 AM
"Dont hate the player...hate the game"

Aint no need for all the hate, you hater. go back and listen to your new dipset mixtape....hahahahaahahhahahahaah dipset

PhAtBoYMr2
02-08-2006, 08:32 AM
and while your listening to that mixtape....go listen to "they dont bother me" and tell me 50 didnt rip that shit.....if you say he didnt rip it your obviously a big hater

A1EX
02-08-2006, 09:52 AM
im not saying dipset is the best but you saying it like there worse than gunit.

btw dipset is the best

PhAtBoYMr2
02-08-2006, 11:24 AM
hahahahahhahhaha dipset....gunit demolishes dipset in every aspect

camron < 5

PhAtBoYMr2
02-08-2006, 11:27 AM
hahahahahhahhaha dipset....gunit demolishes dipset in every aspect

camron < Mobb deep
Santana < 50
The rest of them niggas < young buck

and you guys want to talk about gunit being fake gangsters...if you only new dipset claims bloods but those mother fuckers aint no bloods. Santana got jumped when he was in cali trying to front like he was a blood....some cedar block bloods approached them and said "what set you claim" this motherfucker wanna claim "dipset" and he got his ass jumped.......

dipset is garbage....they have alright beats but there lyrics and everything about them are garbage.

JustinSane110™
02-08-2006, 12:07 PM
dipset is garbage....they have alright beats but there lyrics and everything about them are garbage.
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

And even then the beats are either real good (sometimes) or suck ass, they can't manage to get an in between LIRL!!

ReCkLe5s
02-08-2006, 12:18 PM
im not a huge dipste fan but hell rell has better lyrics than 50 hands down

quickdodge®
02-08-2006, 03:37 PM
and while your listening to that mixtape....go listen to "they dont bother me" and tell me 50 didnt rip that shit.....if you say he didnt rip it your obviously a big hater

UGH!!!. You know we cool and all, homey, but damn. I D/L that track the day after it came out and I even posted it up here for you guys. That track made G-Ushit look real bad. There was nothing interesting about it.

Now. As far as this reckless cat is concerned. You're an idiot for just making this post to start with. I can't stand anything G-Unot puts out, but I don't see the need to post it up. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-08-2006, 03:38 PM
dipset is garbage...

All you had to post. Later, QD.

Julio
02-08-2006, 06:58 PM
GAME > GUNIT

Negrodamus
02-08-2006, 11:10 PM
GAME > GUNIT
Hmmm after hearing the latest diss using the "fake game" i would not say that, as much as i hate to admit it game got ripped.

And the title of the thread is "Gushit" and not Dipset so stay on topic.

ReCkLe5s
02-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Well QD i was going to respond after being called an idot.. but i decided that i it was not worth my time to.. sorry.

thinkfast®
02-09-2006, 12:16 AM
GAME > G UNOT

[/thread]

JustinSane110™
02-09-2006, 12:27 AM
Hmmm after hearing the latest diss using the "fake game" i would not say that, as much as i hate to admit it game got ripped.
Which one was this? Even if it is a decent diss track it still took 4+ tries to do it and damn near every member of G-Unit trying to finally get it right, LIRL!! Game came outta the gates ripping them fools and they was fumbling around and putting weak shit out trying to get back at him, haha.

quickdodge®
02-09-2006, 04:17 AM
.. sorry.

Don't be. It wouldn't have been worth our time, either. Later, QD.