PDA

View Full Version : Misc 06-07 season......

BaHumBugg
02-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Which team do yall think will take it next season? cause I know it aint gonna be Pittsburgh again lol

Hopefully the Falcons "sigh"

Hulud
02-08-2006, 02:31 PM
a bit early to say

the draft and free agency hasnt happened yet

BaHumBugg
02-08-2006, 03:16 PM
thats true

Negrodamus
02-08-2006, 11:23 PM
I got the panthers... a consistant contender w/o ANY star players a nice salary cap and no impact players with a free agency for the 2006 season all they need is one more decent reciever and its done.

mp5o
02-09-2006, 12:30 AM
I got the panthers... a consistant contender w/o ANY star players a nice salary cap and no impact players with a free agency for the 2006 season all they need is one more decent reciever and its done.

Huh? Julius peppers? Steve smith?

Anyways, Falcons are gonna bring it home this year. :D

Negrodamus
02-09-2006, 01:02 AM
As compared to a Mike Vick, T owens,Mcnabb,peyton manning. How bout i make my statement clearer. w/o any SUPERSTARS.

Tuan
02-14-2006, 02:20 PM

Anyways, Falcons are gonna bring it home this year. :Dthatz wut we say every year

HyPer50
02-16-2006, 07:56 AM
As compared to a Mike Vick, T owens,Mcnabb,peyton manning. How bout i make my statement clearer. w/o any SUPERSTARS.

If you dont think Julius Peppers and STEVE SMITH aren't superstars, you need to get your head checked. Julius Peppers = The best DE in the NFL, except for maybe Dwight Freeney, and Steve Smith lead the NFL in receptions, yards AND touchdowns last year... Yes, they are superstars, and no, they aren't underdogs lol. They were underdogs back when I first started watching them in 98, when they had Tim Biakabutuka and Kerry Collins lol.

Anyways, ya, it's too early to try and call next season, but the Falcons should be pretty good, hopefully atleast as good as they were in 04.