PDA

View Full Version : 1993 R32 GTR FOR SALE

skyline1
02-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Please refrain from asking me any questions on importing any other vehicles, as the moderators have told me if i answer them i would be soliciting as a business, and not an individual like i am with my personal car for sale, and i do want to list my 1 skyline here guys. Still for sale is a 1993 R32 GTR bayside blue in color. car has 70,000 kilometers which translates to around 38,000 miles. this car has the following upgrades done to it.

Veilside exhasut and downpipe
HKS twin power intake
tuned ECU i dont know the specs
boost controller
turbo timer
262 cams
momo steering wheel and shifter
17*9 racing rims enkie
strut bars front and rear
full coilover suspension
crossdrilled rotors
stainless brake lines
ebc brake pads

there may be more but this is all i can think of. the car is putting out 400WHP at this time. the car is 17K why so cheap it does need a painjob to be perfect. the car runs out perfect if you are interrested in seeing it i will make arrangement for a buyer to get on the base i live on to view it and go for a ride. here is a few pics of it. yes the car is here alredy and titled. thank you

AnclyT
02-07-2006, 05:43 PM
nice

IronEagle
02-07-2006, 06:30 PM
B is my final answer Regis.

http://www.fototime.com/88CC001C8D06B2C/standard.jpg

R3RUN
02-07-2006, 06:37 PM
Id trade you my car. But I dunno if I can.

Nismo
02-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Cause thats a totally fair trade.....

Mitsubishi1
02-07-2006, 07:31 PM
holy shit... NICE... good luck on the sale... for 17 thats damn good pricing

R3RUN
02-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Cause thats a totally fair trade.....

yea well. my cars very low milage if that does anything :).

TheSnail
02-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Are you expecting anymore "your" cars?

Twinturbo6
02-07-2006, 07:40 PM
damn wish i had the money......You take payments? Lol

eclipsed
02-07-2006, 07:51 PM
go to www.upanotchrecords.com and find terrell and let hin know what you got and for how much pretty much the same thing that you posted up here it would b his 3rd skyline so that might be your best bet

skyline1
02-08-2006, 01:27 PM
i emailed him thanks for the lead. come on guys somebody has to want a skyline at a great price.

v10sloboy
02-08-2006, 02:26 PM
Call me asap check your pm

Cool Cat Racing
02-08-2006, 05:44 PM
What's the car titled as and what's the US vin number? Any dyno charts to verify the HP numbers? Any underhood pics? What hood is that? How long has the car been registered and why doesn't it have a tag on it now? Do you have the NHTSA release paperwork or the DOT bond release. If you or whom ever legalized it doesn't have those then its not legal and is subject to being confiscated. If the buyer is okay with that, good luck with the sale. The price denotes more problems than a paint job since most truly legal R32's go for closer to $30K. I've dealt with numerous "legal" cars so I'm inquiring some of this info to see which method your car was legalized under. If it wasn't done properly the buyer gets nothing more than a time bomb.

speedminded
02-08-2006, 06:32 PM
What's the car titled as and what's the US vin number? Any dyno charts to verify the HP numbers? Any underhood pics? What hood is that? How long has the car been registered and why doesn't it have a tag on it now? Do you have the NHTSA release paperwork or the DOT bond release. If you or whom ever legalized it doesn't have those then its not legal and is subject to being confiscated. If the buyer is okay with that, good luck with the sale. The price denotes more problems than a paint job since most truly legal R32's go for closer to $30K. I've dealt with numerous "legal" cars so I'm inquiring some of this info to see which method your car was legalized under. If it wasn't done properly the buyer gets nothing more than a time bomb.^^^ exactly.

Cool Cat Racing
02-09-2006, 09:26 AM
Bump for an answer. If its legal then it won't be hard to prove that it is. If you don't have the paperwork I stated then its not legal and your no different than CHK or the other scamming illegal cars as legal ones.

speedminded
02-09-2006, 10:44 AM
I'll trade you my DC2 for it, legal or not.

TrizzyDizzy
02-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Sending you a PM now.

IntegraXTR
02-09-2006, 06:23 PM
I'll trade you my DC2 for it, legal or not.

^^^ I'm with him

WINDSOR
02-09-2006, 08:03 PM
What's the car titled as and what's the US vin number? Any dyno charts to verify the HP numbers? Any underhood pics? What hood is that? How long has the car been registered and why doesn't it have a tag on it now? Do you have the NHTSA release paperwork or the DOT bond release. If you or whom ever legalized it doesn't have those then its not legal and is subject to being confiscated. If the buyer is okay with that, good luck with the sale. The price denotes more problems than a paint job since most truly legal R32's go for closer to $30K. I've dealt with numerous "legal" cars so I'm inquiring some of this info to see which method your car was legalized under. If it wasn't done properly the buyer gets nothing more than a time bomb.

I'm with you. There is some shady stuff going around with someone at the DMV issuing titles for these imported cars. Some guy posted some pics of his R32 skyline GT-S and said he got a title for it but like you said unless it has all that stuff with a new replacement U.S vin its not really legal. This place called Top Hat was charging 3500 on top of the price of the car to get a title so you could get a tag but i think its some shady business with someone who works there and if they ever get found out all those cars will be confiscated.

#1Beaver
02-09-2006, 08:06 PM
wish i had money

skyline1
02-11-2006, 03:44 PM
sorry guys i am in japan and have not been in able to get to a computer. mr cool cat i know of you, i believe you had a motorex skyline and your in the i had skyline club, with a few of the other guys on the other forums i read on from time to time. its registered as a skyline its not DOT compliant i am sure. its legal on the state level as the one i have been driving for the last 2 years and i get pulled over on a monthly basis i assure you...you guys make it sound like the swat team is going to helicopter on these people and pick there car up and take it or something. look how long evolution imports and about 5 other places i can name has been buying and selling cars and i cant think of one car that has been air lifted away. there are so many of these cars around it pathetic. and as far as someone at the DMV doing something shady anyone can get a title for there car even in the great state of georgia as i have seen them with my own to eyes. it just takes the proper paperwork insurance and the car getting inspected and bingo you have a title. why is it because people read its impossible on a forum they really believe its the gospel most of the info is second or third hand info, and its cheap as it needs a paint job and anyone who wants to buy it does not haft to send a penny to go for a test ride to find out for themselves. as far the hood it is some kind of aftermarket carbon hood that has been painted and was on there when i purchased it.

Tank
02-11-2006, 06:11 PM
man i want this so bad but the misses will kill me if i gave away the supra homie sorry bump for a fellow soldier

The Ren
02-11-2006, 06:23 PM
If I could drive a stick this would already be mine...

-S Double C-
02-11-2006, 06:35 PM
If I could drive a stick this would already be mine...

Get it and ill drive you anywhere you wanna go in it... :D

The Ren
02-11-2006, 06:41 PM
pfffttt... hell no..not buying a car I cant drive.. damnt broken pelvis..

PD code 805D
02-25-2006, 08:07 PM
still for sale? my homeboy is very interested in it. For more info u can reach him @ 7702625366 cal him asap his name is Alan. thanks :goodjob:

Julio
02-25-2006, 08:20 PM
So many great cars in the U.S and some people sweat these skyline like there are the the best car ever created :rolleyes:

17k for something that more likely been abuse from hell and back is not worth it in my book... But I guess people will get :idb: just to say " I have a Skyline"

:jerkit:

famous_atticus
02-25-2006, 08:28 PM
So many great cars in the U.S and some people sweat these skyline like there are the the best car ever created :rolleyes:

17k for something that more likely been abuse from hell and back is not worth it in my book... But I guess people will get :idb: just to say " I have a Skyline"

So I guess its ok too drive an overpriced, WAAYYY overated kraut car...lol. I eat German cars for breakfast!. BUMP for a GREAT deal.

xlivingfor1x
02-25-2006, 08:34 PM

say whatever you want dood...the skyline is a panty dropper...

Z33_kid
02-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Julio is right why not invest tht in another car maybe a new car or so ull be driving a skyline but some one will be driving a modified honda or mitsubishi an spank u by 3 or 4 cars lol who knos lol

quickdodgeŽ
02-25-2006, 08:43 PM

A hooker will drop her panties for anyone as long as a few dollars is shown. Don't matter if it is a Ford Pinto or a Lambo. Later, QD.

Z33_kid
02-25-2006, 08:44 PM
cant believe not sold yet well bump

Sil-8ty
02-26-2006, 12:35 AM
wat r u doin in japan

Julio
02-26-2006, 11:30 AM
So I guess its ok too drive an overpriced, WAAYYY overated kraut car...lol. I eat German cars for breakfast!. BUMP for a GREAT deal.

:lmfao: Ooooook. Whatever you say. So why dont you buy the Skyline?

Julio
02-26-2006, 11:32 AM

bhwhaha,, figures, you from buford, you def need a car to get chicks..

Sorry if you need a car to get chicks, you have issues.

skyline1
02-26-2006, 05:33 PM
car is in great shape to be the year it is and i picked it for myself to drive here in the states when i last went to japan but since have decided to sell it to put a downpayment on a house as we will be out of the military soon so i think thats more inportant to me now as i just turned 31 yesterday and i think i want a nice bmw or a good reliable mini van. who ever is interrested in buying it can check it out before paying then the person with the money can figure out if they think its a panty dropper or a diamond or whatever as it is a skyline and it is a gtr and it is rare.... so for the price it will always be a money maker to someone, or a collector car. you cant go wrong for the price.

Z33_kid
02-26-2006, 09:42 PM
^ true bump hit me up if u got any right hand drive 240's with sr20's

BlkTegGsr
02-27-2006, 12:29 AM
bhwhaha,, figures, you from buford, you def need a car to get chicks..

Sorry if you need a car to get chicks, you have issues.

That was a ugly comment ^

FDslider
02-27-2006, 01:16 PM
That was a ugly comment ^
Funny as hell, too!!! hehehe

4DrTeg
02-28-2006, 11:45 AM
i would lyke to noe how much u r selling it for

MIKE.P
02-28-2006, 11:51 AM
17k.....read the first post

nismospecv
03-06-2006, 07:37 AM
where are you located

4dmin
03-06-2006, 07:54 AM

X2

RISKYB
03-06-2006, 09:31 AM
NICE, if i had the cash right now it would be done, but unfortunatley for me i just bought a house

z350zing
03-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Hey man I am interested. What do I need to so to see it and test it out before I buy it? Hit me up on the cell 770-262-5366.

ironchef
03-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Please refrain from asking me any questions on importing any other vehicles, as the moderators have told me if i answer them i would be soliciting as a business, and not an individual like i am with my personal car for sale, and i do want to list my 1 skyline here guys. Still for sale is a 1993 R32 GTR bayside blue in color. car has 70,000 kilometers which translates to around 38,000 miles. this car has the following upgrades done to it.

Might want to check your math again, last time i calculated 70,000 km it turns out to be about 43,000 miles not 38,000.