PDA

View Full Version : FS: R32 GTR shell

rupertaker
02-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Up for sale is my 1991 R32 GTR shell. GTR has 35,xxx KM, roughly 21,xxx miles. Has an oil change sticker for 35k KM in 12/05 on the inside of the door.

Car has never been in any accidents. No rust. Color is factory gunmetal color. Front bumper, fenders,hood, headlights are not on in pictures but are included, along with stock sideskirts. No dents, damage from shipping, etc.

Interior is stock and unmolested. In VERY good condition. No stains, rips, tears, etc. Only thing missing is the radio. Does have Blitz turbo timer still hooked up.

Driver side quarter window has been replaced since pictures were taken with a brand new window from Nissan Prince of Japan.

Wheels that were in picture are not included. Stock R32 wheels will be included. Only mods are Ohlins coilovers($$) and an HKS Super Dragger exhaust.

Engine/tranny is missing. Driveshaft is included, along with pretty much everything else. Pick up a motorset on ebay for $2500-2800 and you are out the door.

I've been meaning to finish this car for a year but an investment has come up that I will be kicking myself over if I don't jump on it.

Includes deregistration paperwork/Japanese title.

$9500 OBO.

Any questions, or serious offers, please email me at [email protected] or call me at 404.754.0970

GTR will be located in Atlanta, GA within the next 10 days or so.

Thank you.

Z33_kid
02-07-2006, 05:20 PM
bump how do yall import tese ???

HiPSI
02-07-2006, 05:32 PM
bump how do yall import tese ???

put it on a boat and float it across the ocean ;).

this one is not legal for use on US highways.

TallGuy
02-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Hmm 10k for a shell ....... good luck with the sell, wish i had the money.

auxiliary
02-07-2006, 08:39 PM
damn that's a steal....get a motor set for 3 grand and then you have a 13,000 skyline!!

Bump for a good seller.

someone jump on this before I sell my WRX!!

cttdid666
02-07-2006, 08:43 PM
How much would an engine and everything coast plus if it's not US legal then how would you make it?????? by the way nice ass shell and good luck with the sell man

rupertaker
02-07-2006, 08:46 PM
How much would an engine and everything coast plus if it's not US legal then how would you make it?????? by the way nice ass shell and good luck with the sell man

There's a motorset on ebay for $2700, buy it now.

As far as making it legal, that's up to you.

IronEagle
02-07-2006, 09:01 PM
My friend in Cali has a Evo IV registered as a Mitsubishi Mirage.

Perhaps get a 240SX v.i.n. and register it as one of those. Or you could just pay Motorex (http://www.motorex.net/_motorex/n_images/skyline/pricecon.jpg) $16,000 to make it legal.

rupertaker
02-07-2006, 09:16 PM
My friend in Cali has a Evo IV registered as a Mitsubishi Mirage.

Perhaps get a 240SX v.i.n. and register it as one of those. Or you could just pay Motorex (http://www.motorex.net/_motorex/n_images/skyline/pricecon.jpg) $16,000 to make it legal.

That's up to you, but I'd appreciate it if this didn't stray off track. Please only reply if you're interested or have a question directly relating to the car.

Nismo
02-07-2006, 10:44 PM
Why are there 2 different sets of rims on the same side of the car? Seems like a pita to take them off and put them back on but differently.....

stackz
02-08-2006, 06:35 AM

lol, especially here in georgia it would be easy to make legal as long as you never come across the wrong cop while doing something bad in it :p

just another nissan with a body swap.

but to keep well under the radar you'd have to swap the dash/steering out for a U.S. version and swap all vehicle info from a donor car, then just go to a jiffy lube for emissions if you have to do that and you're done. Its a good thing I guess that most people cant get hold of the special rivets used for the ID swap and that its a felony if you're caught with them.

2much_hp
02-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Wrong Wrong Wrong.

Its not that difficult to get them registered in the US. Everyone thinks its like pulling teeth when its not. If anyone on here buys this car hit me up in pm and I will set you up with a guy I know who does that for a living. He does all the cars for SHOURI MOTORSPORTS in Conyers GA. It costs anywhere from 2000 to 3000 dollars depending on the car. Thats a lot of money but at least when you get the car back you will have a car that can be titled, insured, and driven legally and enjoyed like it should be.

And if anyone on here trys to call bullshit on my post here is the link to the SHOURI website. Just call them up and they will tell you the same thing

http://www.shouri-motorsports.com/

EJ25RUN
02-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Wrong Wrong Wrong.

Its not that difficult to get them registered in the US. Everyone thinks its like pulling teeth when its not. If anyone on here buys this car hit me up in pm and I will set you up with a guy I know who does that for a living. He does all the cars for SHOURI MOTORSPORTS in Conyers GA. It costs anywhere from 2000 to 3000 dollars depending on the car. Thats a lot of money but at least when you get the car back you will have a car that can be titled, insured, and driven legally and enjoyed like it should be.

And if anyone on here trys to call bullshit on my post here is the link to the SHOURI website. Just call them up and they will tell you the same thing

http://www.shouri-motorsports.com/

been on site before and still cant find a phone number.

2much_hp
02-08-2006, 12:35 PM
send them an email and they will get back to you asap

rupertaker
02-08-2006, 03:35 PM
send them an email and they will get back to you asap

Use PM's if you want to discuss that any further..

To the top.

1439/2000
02-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I can actually vouche for this guy. This car is a good deal for an actual GTR car.

People need to stop having these pussy rb20 cars running around.

Cool Cat Racing
02-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Those pictures bring back memories. Spent a good bit of time there at RB. The Yellow R33 in the background is now sitting in my shop. As for legalizing them its more than possible as stated above and the price is pretty good for what your getting. If no one wants to buy it I might make you a deal if you want to trade the Ohlins out for some Nismo springs and Bilstein shocks + some cash. For everyone looking at it there are plenty of motorsets available and the car can be assembled and legal for around $17K, thats a damn good bargain.

LS2ner
02-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Motorex is shut down. And at the moment all shipping of skylines is on lockdown. Seems like they are really cracking down.some people have been having them disassembled and shipped over then reassembled.

SixSquared
02-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Speaking as someone who has owned, titled, and registered a JDM car, it CAN be done. There's a couple of different ways to go about it. If you want more information, PM me.

Tank
02-09-2006, 12:42 AM
emailed you back homie

4DRGSR
02-09-2006, 02:10 AM
yes it can be done but as far as the reason why motorex was shut down....and i quote"only two versions of the nissan skyline are legal or were legal for impotation to the u.s. the r34 gt-r and r33/34 gts-t" there is a law on the books for these models check it out...online at the nhtsa.gov site.....reason being these were the only cars actually brought here and crash tested by the proper authorities......motorex went under for importing "all" models of the skylines....(even the ones that weren't tested by the nhtsa) the law stands.......and as far as making them legal check out www.turbovisions.com....these guys aparently have the right way to make them legal also........btw nice shell....and good luck with the sell....btw one other thing rumor has it that ALL the cars brought over by motorex are being investigated and possibly being repoed....so be very careful what you buy...

kingspade420
02-09-2006, 03:56 AM
good luck with the sale, has tons of potential, bump:goodjob:

Cool Cat Racing
02-09-2006, 09:23 AM
The government can not go back and revoke the release on the cars that were legalized. Once the car recieves the necessary paperwork is is legal for good. As for motorex there was only one type of car that is truly legal and that is the 95 R33's. These were the only cars crash tested by motorex. They extrapolated that the R34's were similar enough to push them through with the same modifications. The NHTSA ruled that cars from 90-99 could be brought in but the only cars motorex could legally do were 95's. This is why they're all classified as 95's and not their actual year.

rupertaker
02-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Sold.

avenue
02-14-2006, 04:24 PM
DAAM NOT BAD MAN NOT BAD THATS A REAL GREAT DEAL BUT IAM KIND OF SICK OF MY R 34 AND I WANT SOMETHING NEW DO YOU WANT TO TRADE SERIOUSLY

LemonAJAX
02-18-2006, 11:59 PM
Sold.

who bought it??