PDA

View Full Version : Integrity? or not?

accordsti
04-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Q1.
Would you ever lie to a girl to get her from another guy?

Q2.
Would you lie to a girl that you really wanna date? (not just sleep with)

Q3.
Would you lie to a girl to get her in bed?

accordsti
04-16-2005, 06:55 PM
CAN SOMONE MAKE IT SO YOU CAN SELECT MORE THEN ONE OPTION IN POLE?

OR TELL ME HOW.

OHH AND CORRECT THE LAST OPTION

HyPer50
04-16-2005, 07:08 PM
Q2 I answered yes to. There's just some things other people dont need to know about.

Bajjani
04-16-2005, 11:40 PM
Depends on what its about...I'd say ignore the comment if its about past events..let the past stay in the past

mocha latte cupcake
04-18-2005, 08:22 AM
^^^ agreed ^^^

SE-Romeo
04-18-2005, 10:24 AM
Why lie? you will just have to cover it up with more lies, and oyu have already broken then base of the relationship....trust. I think these are some of the dumbest questions I have read on this forum. If you care at all about the girl, dont lie to her

HyPer50
04-18-2005, 12:00 PM
Why lie? you will just have to cover it up with more lies, and oyu have already broken then base of the relationship....trust. I think these are some of the dumbest questions I have read on this forum. If you care at all about the girl, dont lie to her

Well, there is just somethings people just dont need to know about, ever. I'm not saying I'd lie flat out to a girl, but I would hide some past things. No good can come out of complete honesty lol. Unless of course you find THE one, your pefect match of course... like that ever happens.

Bajjani
04-18-2005, 01:40 PM
I'm not saying lie...I'm saying I'd be like I don't want to takl about it its in the past where it needs to stay. i don't lie and I don't cheat but I don't like bringing up certain parts of my past where no good comes out of talking about it.

SE-Romeo
04-18-2005, 04:11 PM
Well yah thats differ, of course somethings are left out of ones past, but to flat out lie as what it looks like from hijs post he means?? now that is what i think is bullshit.