PDA

View Full Version : License

DurtySpeed
02-07-2006, 12:13 AM
I searched and found the detailed post on obtaining a motorcycle license. My question is this, well three of them.

1. Do you have to have a class C/D first?

2. If you have a class C and class M and losing your license for speeding in a car, does you motorcylce license go with it?

3. If your class C is currently under suspension, can you get a class M, or at least a MP?

No, I am not trying to pull a fast one on the dmv or anything like that, it is just sheer curiosity. My license is suspended at the moment and I get it back in about 3 weeks. At which time I will get my M class license to go with the bike I should be picking up tomorrow. But the bike won't be road worthy for a couple of weeks, needs a little tlc first. Thanks. :)

HiPSI
02-07-2006, 10:09 AM
I searched and found the detailed post on obtaining a motorcycle license. My question is this, well three of them.

1. Do you have to have a class C/D first?

2. If you have a class C and class M and losing your license for speeding in a car, does you motorcylce license go with it?

3. If your class C is currently under suspension, can you get a class M, or at least a MP?

1. no

2. both get pulled

3. no, if you are suspended they won't issue you an M license or permit.

DurtySpeed
02-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Cool, I was just curious. I know your CDL's are dependent on your class C also, I just wasn't sure on the motorcycle license. Thanks.

robbyrob016
03-05-2006, 12:23 PM
I dont know if anyone cares... but im 16 and have a class DM license, and i actually recieved my class M license when i had my learners. When i had both the learners and the class M, i had two separate licenses then when it came time to get my class D they pulled 'em both and gave me one with the DM on it.but yeah... if anyone cares

2.0civic
03-13-2006, 08:52 PM
I dont know if anyone cares... but im 16 and have a class DM license, and i actually recieved my class M license when i had my learners. When i had both the learners and the class M, i had two separate licenses then when it came time to get my class D they pulled 'em both and gave me one with the DM on it.but yeah... if anyone cares

you are correct. nobody cares, and way to go with going way the fuck offtopic.