PDA

View Full Version : remember my idnetify this place thread ( heres an update )

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 05:10 PM
o.k.... so for those of you who where helping me with identifying the beach in my dream! I think i figured it out! now.. some of you may not give a fuk and thats fine.. but i just got the chills for real..

O.K. So heres the deal

I have a recurring dream where me n my 1st love are at the beach.. this beach i have never been to nor ever seen... It is just a place in my dreams! now I woke up from this dream and wrote this description immediately on my myspace page here is is word for word

theres a place in the world.. n I dont know where.... where the sidewalks are on top of cliffs overlooking the beach!

there is an entire strip, similiar to a venice beach that you walk up and down except the ocean is about 50-100ft below the cliffs your walking on top of....

now the strip i am referring to may be slightly exagerated, who knows.. but whatever the case is.. this is a crowded place..

wrapped in rolling green hills! ITs beautiful

Someone, anyone can you tell me where this place is???

now I talked to the girl in my dream today.. and told her to look at the above description.. she said .. ooooh! I know exactly where your talking about!

she tells me of this place.. la jolla beach.. she says i dreamed about it because it is her favorite place in the world to go.. so sceptically i google it and find a picture.... uhmmmmmm helloooooooooo!!!

Is this like a crazy coincidence or what.?? what do you guys think..

http://www.beachagent.com/pics/coast-walk-la-jolla.jpg

redlinenprelude
02-06-2006, 05:14 PM
craaaazy main..

drupason
02-06-2006, 05:22 PM
thats pretty cool

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 05:48 PM
wtf man tell her to "GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!"

aw shucks

RutRoe
02-07-2006, 12:20 AM
That's nuts when stuff like that happens.

~C My Bunny~
02-07-2006, 12:30 AM
thats crazy, you guys( you and that girl) are totally on the same page. . . great minds i guess

Stormhammer
02-07-2006, 12:37 AM
thats awesome dude!

Nismo
02-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Thats a gorgeous beach masta

ReCkLe5s
02-07-2006, 01:26 AM
dude every time i have a dream with red and blue lights i get a ticket... with in a week so i would say no its not...

Seymour222
02-07-2006, 01:32 AM
"Get out of my dreams........ Get into my car."