PDA

View Full Version : SPEEDMONKEY VS LIL' BOW WOW

St0lenR
02-06-2006, 03:51 PM
So he says......i'll let him tell the rest :rolleyes:

GGPIS3
02-06-2006, 04:07 PM
lol... just cuz he was black and looked young dont make him bow wow... lol. haha jk

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 04:31 PM
man.. you guys suck

anywho.. the story, he was coming out of sugarloaf country club (which is close to where i work) off of sugarloaf obviously.. and it was a black 6 series bmw with black 20's with polished lip. anywho.. we are going east, catch a light by a BP and gwinnett civic center, he revs up on me and crap (at this point i didnt think it was bow wow) i was like.. man.. wtf.. im not gonna race here (lots of cops) so i wait.. he keeps teasing me up until the 85 bridge thingie on sugarloaf by discover mills, catch that light.. so he puts the windows down and i see this young black guy and crap (i thought he looked familiar.. but figured i might have just seen him around) so i murder him when light goes green.

so like a couple days later im watching MTV and i see his video.. and im like wtf.. he looks like that dude i raced, turns out in the video that i was watching it showed some of his cars i beleive turns out its the exact same 6 series with black rims, later.. i met a guy named billy (billythekid310) who also lives near there and told me a story about how he also tried to race bow wow, we both gave each other the same car descriptions.. but of course i was like "how do YOU know it was bow wow?" and he said "i live in the same neighborhood, i've seen him and his nasty ass 350z"..

so yeah, there is my story

GGPIS3
02-06-2006, 04:32 PM
yeah... and ur also probably the same guy who thinks jet li and jackie chan look alike too... :P

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 04:34 PM
yeah... and ur also probably the same guy who thinks jet li and jackie chan look alike too... :P

man fine dan, DONT BELEIVE ME I HATE YOU! *runs to his room*

GGPIS3
02-06-2006, 04:37 PM
LMAO.... come on will... come out and play... lol

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 04:38 PM
man you guys are just hating cause you wish you had a piece of bow wow, he got s3rv3d!1

GGPIS3
02-06-2006, 04:39 PM
naw.. im just hating cuz i dont have as colorful of an imagination as you... lol

how u like dem apples?

GGPIS3
02-06-2006, 04:40 PM
and buy my lincoln dammit!

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 04:40 PM
naw.. im just hating cuz i dont have as colorful of an imagination as you... lol

how u like dem apples?

oh yeah well.. you're just mad cause you're the only asian who cant break dance... oh what now

how do YOU like them tacos?

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 04:41 PM
and buy my lincoln dammit!

hahahaha.. how come that thing is not selling?

GGPIS3
02-06-2006, 04:41 PM
i never said i couldn't... im retired.. ;)

GGPIS3
02-06-2006, 04:42 PM
.................but yeah, it was a short lived era.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 04:43 PM
.................but yeah, it was a short lived era.

haha 0wn3d!1

Will: 1 Dan: 0

GGPIS3
02-06-2006, 04:44 PM
if we include our run on the hwy.....

will: 1 dan: 1

KevinT707
02-06-2006, 04:47 PM
I can't break dance & I'm asian, you dummy.

.. you're just mad cause you're the only asian who cant break dance... oh what now

how do YOU like them tacos?

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 04:48 PM
I can't break dance & I'm asian, you dummy.

oh you driving challenged yellows are e-jumping me now?... oh snap..

LETS DO IT!

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 04:49 PM
if we include our run on the hwy.....

will: 1 dan: 1

damnit.. ok fine, but the 2nd run with my bro driving was different.. we should do it again!.. he sucks, i get better ET's

GGPIS3
02-06-2006, 04:59 PM
oh you driving challenged yellows are e-jumping me now?... oh snap..

LETS DO IT!

man u've been reading too many xextiwo123-914 vs. 123094u140 threads... i no understand haha

GGPIS3
02-06-2006, 05:00 PM
damnit.. ok fine, but the 2nd run with my bro driving was different.. we should do it again!.. he sucks, i get better ET's

yeah..with ur bro driving.. we were pretty much dead even... it felt like i may have inched him a little tiny bit though... but our run from 1st... he had me pretty bad... i have way too much turbo lag and not enough boost to compensate....

On_Her_Face
02-06-2006, 05:25 PM
bow wow = slow...

good kill will.. u prolly made him look dumber than i made him look :goodjob:

St0lenR
02-06-2006, 05:28 PM
I told yall mofo's he raced bow wow...he also killed lil jon on a hwy pull

On_Her_Face
02-06-2006, 05:44 PM
it wasnt lil jon he raced on the highway.. it was ludacris.. they were both actin a foo!

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:45 PM
it wasnt lil jon he raced on the highway.. it was ludacris.. they were both actin a foo!

oh god hahahahaha

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:47 PM
yeah..with ur bro driving.. we were pretty much dead even... it felt like i may have inched him a little tiny bit though... but our run from 1st... he had me pretty bad... i have way too much turbo lag and not enough boost to compensate....

oh yeah.. well you better hurry up with that manifold, we're doing an turbo upgrade in the STi soon!.. MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaha...... MUAHAHAHAhahaHAHAhaahAHahA.. ok im bored.

shortysm22
02-06-2006, 07:26 PM
^turbo upgrade eh? I smell a mistu part going on the STi and breaking down in the near future lol

St0lenR
02-06-2006, 10:00 PM

You know when speekmonkey smoked Luda he was like.....DRAH! 2 Fast...DRAH! 2Furious...I'M TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL MAYN!DRAH! 2 Fast...DRAH! 2 Furious...OHH! I'M TOO FAST FOR Y'ALL MAYN!

GirlieZ
02-07-2006, 12:26 AM
i saw lil bow wow on peachtree in the navy bently on dubs, he revved me, so i took it...raped him in the ass with the ML and everything...he went slinking home to get rammed by his limo driver!

eat that shit stick!

Speedmonkey 5362

Justine 2

Speedm0(\)key
02-07-2006, 10:03 AM
i saw lil bow wow on peachtree in the navy bently on dubs, he revved me, so i took it...raped him in the ass with the ML and everything...he went slinking home to get rammed by his limo driver!

eat that shit stick!

Speedmonkey 5362

Justine 2

i havent won 5362 races hahahahaha.. i wish though :o

Speedm0(\)key
02-07-2006, 10:04 AM
^turbo upgrade eh? I smell a mistu part going on the STi and breaking down in the near future lol

LMAO!!!

its a Forced performance turbo.. aka FP turbo = FPgreen

B18c1Turboed
02-07-2006, 10:26 AM
That is Little BOw wows car, and he does live in there, i think its highly possible. I used to see him everymorning driving that car on my way to work.Of course he never reved at me, i would straight spank that ass!!

ugaroadster
02-07-2006, 11:21 AM
oh yeah.. well you better hurry up with that manifold, we're doing an turbo upgrade in the STi soon!.. MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaha...... MUAHAHAHAhahaHAHAhaahAHahA.. ok im bored.

:eek: Damn Will!

GGPIS3
02-07-2006, 11:23 AM
:eek:

shit.. i aint scurred... i aint neva scurred!! ok.. but no runs from a dig cuz i'll get :idb:

Speedm0(\)key
02-07-2006, 01:48 PM
shit.. i aint scurred... i aint neva scurred!! ok.. but no runs from a dig cuz i'll get :idb:

ok.. how about 15mph rolls *EVIL SMILE*

Speedm0(\)key
02-07-2006, 01:50 PM
That is Little BOw wows car, and he does live in there, i think its highly possible. I used to see him everymorning driving that car on my way to work.Of course he never reved at me, i would straight spank that ass!!

thank you sir.. only you beleive me, i love you danny *KISS KISS*.. you might be ugly and drive a tractionless civic that doesnt look very good, but i love you

St0lenR
02-07-2006, 02:03 PM
ok.. how about 15mph rolls *EVIL SMILE*

How about instead of us running I just put you over my lap and take out my belt and spank the ever living shit out of you. It's pretty much the same thing

Speedm0(\)key
02-07-2006, 02:15 PM
How about instead of us running I just put you over my lap and take out my belt and spank the ever living shit out of you. It's pretty much the same thing

how about i tell your woman that you've been racing.. and video tape it, and post it here in IA as a "OWNED" compilation.. cause i know for sure its gonna be a 10-15 minute ass beating.

St0lenR
02-07-2006, 02:22 PM
how about i tell your woman that you've been racing.. and video tape it, and post it here in IA as a "OWNED" compilation.. cause i know for sure its gonna be a 10-15 minute ass beating.

YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE...GO AHEAD DO WANT HAVE TO DO I'M NOT SCARED OF MY WOMAN. GO AHEAD AND POST THE SHIT I'LL SHOW HER PERSONALLY BITCH!!!11

J/K

Speedm0(\)key
02-07-2006, 02:59 PM
hahahaha.. hugo gets beaten by his wife hahahahaha

The Green Monster
02-07-2006, 06:47 PM
nice, i believe you...my friend actually chills with bow wow and i've seen it...it's a clean as Bimmer, but i believe you cuz you described the car exactly how it is

run4cover
02-07-2006, 07:09 PM
LMAO!!!

its a Forced performance turbo.. aka FP turbo = FPgreenHmmmm...that lil burgundy s13 with the purple hood wouldn't have anything to do with this turbo upgrade, would it? :lmfao:

Why not an FP Red...quit being a wuss....don't you want to keep up with Genya? :D

Speedm0(\)key
02-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Hmmmm...that lil burgundy s13 with the purple hood wouldn't have anything to do with this turbo upgrade, would it? :lmfao:

Why not an FP Red...quit being a wuss....don't you want to keep up with Genya? :D

oh man.. SHUT UP.. or ill throw the Z32 TT at you.. which is.. alot faster now, pulls away decently from the Supra and STi

Allstar3.8T
02-08-2006, 10:10 PM
I see Bow Wow in his slammed H2 alot, And yup, he has a car that fits that description. He does live in Sugarloaf, I know exactly where it is..and Andruw Jones is at the end of his street. That shows the rich ppl, it takes more than $$ to win somedays.
He needed that!

run4cover
02-08-2006, 11:28 PM
oh man.. SHUT UP.. or ill throw the Z32 TT at you.. which is.. alot faster now, pulls away decently from the Supra and STioh really?...tell that kid with the z32tt I got a NOS N2O kit for sale...z32 specific..brand new.

I'm an ex z32tt owner homie, I already know what they are capable of...but....bring it, I aint scurred! :D

run4cover
02-08-2006, 11:31 PM
oh...and here's the reason why...... :D
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/run-4-cover/to4e1.jpg

Speedm0(\)key
02-09-2006, 10:13 AM

damn nice! T04e?

cant wait to see how your car moves, should be cool

run4cover
02-09-2006, 07:14 PM
yeah, to4e..57 trim....gotta put it on the dyno to check my AFR before I get on it...hopefully sometime this week.

Speedm0(\)key
02-10-2006, 04:13 PM
yeah, to4e..57 trim....gotta put it on the dyno to check my AFR before I get on it...hopefully sometime this week.

i'd say.. conservatively 350rwhp

PSINXS
02-10-2006, 04:25 PM
tell me how many psi and what other mods you got. built motor, built valvetrain, with a good tune and 21psi is 400whp all day long on pump gas with a t3/t04e.
(thats if its .64 a/r and 50 trim)

is that enjukus kit or u pieced it together? i will be runinng a similar kit soon, gonna ditch the t04e though and rock the gt30r.

also which throttle body u using? stock sr or j30? cuz i know they make the j30 adapter for the greddy manifold.

The Golden Child
02-10-2006, 08:52 PM
so is this on video .. lol

run4cover
02-11-2006, 09:07 AM
tell me how many psi and what other mods you got. built motor, built valvetrain, with a good tune and 21psi is 400whp all day long on pump gas with a t3/t04e.
(thats if its .64 a/r and 50 trim)

is that enjukus kit or u pieced it together? i will be runinng a similar kit soon, gonna ditch the t04e though and rock the gt30r.

also which throttle body u using? stock sr or j30? cuz i know they make the j30 adapter for the greddy manifold.
it's set at 15psi right now, but when i run it on the dyno to check the AFR, I plan to turn it up to 18psi for pump gas (daily setting). I'm going to get a meth injection kit and see what I can run then (psi on pump gas...looking for 21-22 psi).

The turbo is a .63 a/r turbine with a 57 trim compressor wheel...the compressor cover has a .50 a/r instead of the more popular .60.

This kit is pieced together...SSA top mount t3/t4 manifold and XS Power turbo and 38mm ext. wastegate.

I'm using the stock sr throttle body. The engine is completely stock internally, and the only thing I'm planning to add is a set of cams and RAS kit. The cams have been on backorder since november, but I'm patiently waiting on them, since it seems every sr owner with cams has either JWT or HKS (can't argue with the price)...a few have Tomei cams as well. I ordered a set of Toda 272/272 10.5mm lift cams.

With the exception of the cams, I'm building this car to show what type of performance you can get using low budget parts. It doesn't take a million dollars to build a highway monster sr (my opinion) powered car.

Yeah, the to4e is temporary....I'm looking at a PT61, TO4R, or GT35R next.

run4cover
02-11-2006, 09:15 AM
i'd say.. conservatively 350rwhp
That's my goal for 15psi...considering my gtir T28 made 290rwhp @ 15psi, I would hope a 57 trim to4e can flow 60hp more air at the same boost (we'll see). The setup seems to work well...I only got to boost it once (in 2nd gear) since i put the turbo on last sat. (blew out one of my silicone couplers), and a wastegate gasket :lmfao:

It's all fixed now though...just gotta put it on the wideband, and install this LSD. But this turbo spooled just as quick as the gtir turbo did...I don't know about the lag between gear changes, but the boost threshold is about the same.... :goodjob:

WINDSOR
02-11-2006, 09:31 AM
i hope that XS power turbo holds up. I've heard some bad horror stories about their turbos. Good luck with it though.

HiPSI
02-11-2006, 10:10 AM

hope you have a parachute on the car... after a run your brakes aren't going to do shit like that ;).

oh, and like windsor said, good luck with the XSploder turbo because they tend to spend more time in the rebuild shop than on the car. start saving for a garrett now ;).

Speedm0(\)key
02-11-2006, 11:07 AM
haters! hahaha.. i have also heard horror stories im sure alonzo knows

run4cover
02-11-2006, 11:25 AM
yeah, I've heard the horror stories....ask yourself, how credible are those stories. I got a hook-up for turbos, so If this one comes apart, I'll get a different one. I've heard all the horror stories...the fact is; the US rwhp record holding sr240 uses an SSA manifold(660+rwhp). That turbo is put together just like any other turbo, I've had it torn down to the center section. I just took off an ssa bottom mount manifold with my t28...worked fine, fit fine (just had to enlarge the manifold stud holes), hasn't cracked....and only cost $125....why would I spend $600 on an HKS or other "name brand" manifold?

As far as the xs-power turbo...how many people manufacture turbo wheels? Just my guess, but a fly-by-night company probably won't invest the tooling and R&D necessary to build compressor and turbine wheels ;) Hmmm...a new to4e for $300 vs. a new to4e for $700...which one will I pick? :rolleyes:

I understand yall's concern for failure, but the fact is; if the turbo fails, it's just a matter of replacing it, no big deal. The manifold can be repaired if it were to crack. You won't ever see a full-race manifold on my car, or any other high dollar items(unless there isn't a less expensive alternative....see cams).

Speedm0(\)key
02-11-2006, 11:28 AM
yeah, I've heard the horror stories....ask yourself, how credible are those stories. I got a hook-up for turbos, so If this one comes apart, I'll get a different one. I've heard all the horror stories...the fact is; the US rwhp record holding sr240 uses an SSA manifold(660+rwhp). That turbo is put together just like any other turbo, I've had it torn down to the center section. I just took off an ssa bottom mount manifold with my t28...worked fine, fit fine (just had to enlarge the manifold stud holes), hasn't cracked....and only cost $125....why would I spend $600 on an HKS or other "name brand" manifold?

As far as the xs-power turbo...how many people manufacture turbo wheels? Just my guess, but a fly-by-night company probably won't invest the tooling and R&D necessary to build compressor and turbine wheels ;) Hmmm...a new to4e for $300 vs. a new to4e for $700...which one will I pick? :rolleyes:

I understand yall's concern for failure, but the fact is; if the turbo fails, it's just a matter of replacing it, no big deal. The manifold can be repaired if it were to crack. You won't ever see a full-race manifold on my car, or any other high dollar items(unless there isn't a less expensive alternative....see cams).

dude alonzo.. you should put this on your sig "proving black guys are not only fast on foot... but also in cars"... id +10000 rep you

WINDSOR
02-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Their manifolds seem ok for the most part. You can ask Peter at ISP about some of the SSA kits he has installed on hondas and how long the turbos lasted. I did remember seeing an xspower turbo where the compressor housing split in half. I don't think the china built turbos have the quality control that the higher dollar garrett/turbonetics do. If that turbo comes apart you might be sending bits of metal into your engine...you better hope the intercooler catches all of it. You should see the results when Jose at forcedinductions did a VSR balance test of one of those XSpower turbos. I wouldn't put one of those turbos on my lawnmower.

run4cover
02-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Their manifolds seem ok for the most part. You can ask Peter at ISP about some of the SSA kits he has installed on hondas and how long the turbos lasted. I did remember seeing an xspower turbo where the compressor housing split in half. I don't think the china built turbos have the quality control that the higher dollar garrett/turbonetics do. If that turbo comes apart you might be sending bits of metal into your engine...you better hope the intercooler catches all of it. You should see the results when Jose at forcedinductions did a VSR balance test of one of those XSpower turbos. I wouldn't put one of those turbos on my lawnmower.
I agree with you fully...I don't plan on pushing this turbo hard anyways....but I will keep my eyes on it though. I didn't know about the xs turbos failing the balance test though.

run4cover
02-11-2006, 12:08 PM
dude alonzo.. you should put this on your sig "proving black guys are not only fast on foot... but also in cars"... id +10000 rep you
:lmfao:

Vuongy_Dong
02-13-2006, 08:51 AM
man.. you guys suck

anywho.. the story, he was coming out of sugarloaf country club (which is close to where i work) off of sugarloaf obviously.. and it was a black 6 series bmw with black 20's with polished lip. anywho.. we are going east, catch a light by a BP and gwinnett civic center, he revs up on me and crap (at this point i didnt think it was bow wow) i was like.. man.. wtf.. im not gonna race here (lots of cops) so i wait.. he keeps teasing me up until the 85 bridge thingie on sugarloaf by discover mills, catch that light.. so he puts the windows down and i see this young black guy and crap (i thought he looked familiar.. but figured i might have just seen him around) so i murder him when light goes green.

so like a couple days later im watching MTV and i see his video.. and im like wtf.. he looks like that dude i raced, turns out in the video that i was watching it showed some of his cars i beleive turns out its the exact same 6 series with black rims, later.. i met a guy named billy (billythekid310) who also lives near there and told me a story about how he also tried to race bow wow, we both gave each other the same car descriptions.. but of course i was like "how do YOU know it was bow wow?" and he said "i live in the same neighborhood, i've seen him and his nasty ass 350z"..

so yeah, there is my story
Mr Monkey, why are you picking on young kids for? lol

Speedm0(\)key
02-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Mr Monkey, why are you picking on young kids for? lol

man.. he started it i swear

Vuongy_Dong
02-13-2006, 02:53 PM
man.. he started it i swear
lol. just messing wit ya man. :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
02-13-2006, 02:54 PM
lol. just messing wit ya man. :lmfao:

he wouldnt give me a choice... i had to run him!... so i slingshotted away from his bmw while he spun a bit.. and went thru a few gears and let off

Batman
02-14-2006, 12:53 AM
I don't even care to pick apart that sad excuse for a post. You would have been closer to the truth if you blindfolded yourself and slammed your forehead on the keyboard a few times

shortysm22
02-14-2006, 09:42 AM
^he got smoked by Bow Wow and doesn't have the guts to admit the truth :rollseyes: and :runs away:

Speedm0(\)key
02-14-2006, 02:03 PM
man you fucking haters haha

gtrmonkey
02-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Dude I think you raced someone at my school because thats the exact car he drives. I will ask him to see if he was at sugarloaf.

Speedm0(\)key
02-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Dude I think you raced someone at my school because thats the exact car he drives. I will ask him to see if he was at sugarloaf.

blue STi right before the 85 bridge by discover mills on sugarloaf, 5-6 car beating, ask him