PDA

View Full Version : WTD: Air ride for a 92-95 civic coupe

Schugg
02-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Im not looking to buy it right away im just trying to find out how much it would cost for a good condition used or new air ride system (everything i need to put it in and use it.) and exactly what brands are best?? i dont know much about them, but i want to get it for my car soon. so just tell me what you have and how much you would want for it, or where i can get a good deal on a set. or whatever you would call it.

eclipsed
02-06-2006, 04:18 PM
how much are you willing to go for the system

Schugg
02-06-2006, 05:53 PM
i dont know, thats why i asked "how much it would cost for a good condition used or new air ride system?" i cant just name a price range if i dont know what they are worth. but you also just cant try to over charge me cause i will find out before i buy anything. ive seen them for 300-900 and one for like 1200

Schugg
02-07-2006, 08:58 AM
also as far as handling, will it still take turns as good as my coilovers?

B16a2 Civic
02-07-2006, 09:04 AM
if your goin for air ride, stay away from bags...i say go with Air Struts ( what i have now, just getting the front resleeved), they ride like my ground control smooth, real smooth, just be sure not to skimp when buying the products, the more valves, the better handling

MrEG62U
02-07-2006, 05:57 PM
i got a complete set of air struts, not sure on the brand ill check tonight with what i got up down side to side. they were only used for about 4 months so almost new. the struts themselves have some marks on the ionside from rubbing but everything is perfect ill get all the specs tonight

GsrCrx
02-07-2006, 06:24 PM
i have a full blow jax kit, its for a prelude but you can but brackets for around 100 or cheaper on ebay, the inside of mine are also marked for mubbing, but it has a 5 gallon tank and everything is already wired and ready to go on a custom trunk that you can take with you, mine is not set up, for F/B/S.S, its set up 1 switch for each wheel so you can do 3 wheel motion, im not sure about pricing but just pm me with an offer. Thank you

Schugg
02-07-2006, 07:20 PM
i got a complete set of air struts, not sure on the brand ill check tonight with what i got up down side to side. they were only used for about 4 months so almost new. the struts themselves have some marks on the ionside from rubbing but everything is perfect ill get all the specs tonight

ok i was also thinking of getting those didnt know if it was the same type of thing though. you can leave all of it in my PM if you want, leave what price range your wanting.