PDA

View Full Version : PICONESS HAS SPOKEN AND I HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED!! SO THAT SAID..

Pages : [1] 2

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 01:58 PM
PLEASE PEOPLE.. JUST TELL ME THIS.. DO YOU THINK THAT IA IS SOLEY FOR THE PURPOSE OF RACING PEOPLE??

I WAS TOLD TODAY THAT IF YOU DONT WANT TO RACE PEOPLE THAT YOU SHOULD GO TO ANOTHER SITE??

SO ALL ADMINS... CAN YOU DELETE THE NWS FORUM, THE RELATIONSHIP FORUMM THE WORES LOUNGS, THE HOME AND APARTMENT FORUM, THE BUSINESS FORUM, TH BAR AND NIGHT CLUBS FORUM, GAMES, FOOD, HEALTH,MOVIES, MUSIC, FOOD ETC ETC ETC..

THESE FORUMS WILL NO LONGER BE NEEDED!

ALSO ALL SPONSORS.. I GUESS WE ARE NO LONGER NEEDED.. WELL EXCEPT THE SHOPS BECAUSE THIS SITE IS SOLEY FOR RACING... SORRY JULIO, PAUL AND PABLO.. I WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE MY SUPPORT OF IA BUT IF THIS SITE IS FOR STREET RACERS ONLY WHY WOULD I ADVERTISE ON HERE!

I MEAN HEY, I HELPED WITH THE INITIAL PROMOTION OF THIS SITE, WAS ON HERE WHEN IT WAS ONLY PERFECTED IMAGES.. PASSED OUT OR COMPUTER PRINTED FLYERS AT EVERY CAR SHOW! PASSED OUT STICKERS AT EVERY CAR SHOW DURING THIS SITES BIRTH.. BUT I WAS TOLD TODAY THAT I SHOULDNT BE HERE SINCE I DONT STREET RACE

IN CLOSING I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SPEEDMONKEY FOR SHEDDING SOME LIGHT ON THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE! THANKS FOR YOUR INSIGHT HOMIE!

PhAtBoYMr2
02-06-2006, 01:59 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: LIRL

RandomGuy
02-06-2006, 02:00 PM
what about the religion forum.

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 02:00 PM
VIVA LA SPEEDSHIT

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:01 PM
what about the religion forum.

I GUESS THAT WILL NO LONGER BE NEEDED EITHER..

PhAtBoYMr2
02-06-2006, 02:03 PM
you guys need to stop all this brown on brown crime the essays need to stick togeather homes

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:03 PM
im fine with all that, have the cars and its sub forums the only thing out. make another site for the other shit www.dramaticfaggotsandemobitches.com

RandomGuy
02-06-2006, 02:04 PM
hypothetical situation: Say theres a jew and a buddhist. They want to race and the winner gets religious recognition and they grow, spiritually. Since they're both racers and post in the Religion forum. Would this go against your proposed plan on the subforumization of IA.

The Yousef
you guys need to stop all this brown on brown crime the essays need to stick togeather homes

...indeed

brown power!

Speedm0(\)key
im saying, you're old as fuck with money.. what the fuck you doing here?.. go find something to do with all that money, if you're not into cars one bit.. join offtopic.com and whore it up there, they have regional sections to pimp bitches around town.

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:08 PM
im fine with all that, have the cars and its sub forums the only thing out. make another site for the other shit www.dramaticfaggotsandemobitches.com (http://www.dramaticfaggotsandemobitches.com)

IM GLAD YOUR COOL WITH IT MAN.. THATS ALL IM TRYING TO DO.. IM JUST SPREADING THE WOR OF WHAT IA SHOULD REALLY BE! YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT MAN

EXCEPT FOR YOUR NEW PROPOSED URL

I WAS THINKING SOMETHINGMORE LIKE WWW.IPISSEDONSPEEDMONKEYSMOMSFACEINHISBED.COM (http://www.IPISSEDONSPEEDMONKEYSMOMSFACEINHISBED.COM)

BTEC
02-06-2006, 02:08 PM
i think this is bc most ppl on here have something to do with cars. most of the ppl ive met on here are into cars but that could be bc i am into cars as well. I like the site bc it more diverse and have a variety of things going on bc even i get tired of talking about cars and would like access to info about thoer things. My :2cents:

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:10 PM
im saying, you're old as fuck with money.. what the fuck you doing here?.. go find something to do with all that money, if you're not into cars one bit.. join offtopic.com and whore it up there, they have regional sections to pimp bitches around town.

NO DUDE.. YOUR ARGUING WITH YOURSELF RIGHTNOW.. I AGREE WITH YOU.. IM PROBABLY THE OLDEST ONE ON THIS SITE ADN THE ONLY ONE WITH MONEY???

FUK.. GET OVER IT. IM AGREEING HERE BRO

AtifSajid
Im clicking that link but dont see speedmonkeys mom being pissed on??

RandomGuy
Im clicking that link but dont see speedmonkeys mom being pissed on??
pm me for video. I saved it on my fone...

LOL JK blahahah

The Yousef
02-06-2006, 02:12 PM
i think this is bc most ppl on here have something to do with cars. most of the ppl ive met on here are into cars but that could be bc i am into cars as well. I like the site bc it more diverse and have a variety of things going on bc even i get tired of talking about cars and would like access to info about thoer things. My :2cents:

...i concur

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:13 PM

OH I AGREE TOO.. I AM INTO CARS.. JUST NOT RACING THEM

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:15 PM
IM GLAD YOUR COOL WITH IT MAN.. THATS ALL IM TRYING TO DO.. IM JUST SPREADING THE WOR OF WHAT IA SHOULD REALLY BE! YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT MAN

EXCEPT FOR YOUR NEW PROPOSED URL

I WAS THINKING SOMETHINGMORE LIKE WWW.IPISSEDONSPEEDMONKEYSMOMSFACEINHISBED.COM (http://www.IPISSEDONSPEEDMONKEYSMOMSFACEINHISBED.COM)

if you had a real BMW.. not just a chump ass 330i.. something like.. an M3 e46 for beginners, maybe you'd have a chance.. see my mother is no regular IA skank.. you really have to have something other than your own pad to impress her, but good try.

RandomGuy
diversity is true
you got ur drifters, your street racers, your track racers, show-car ppl, your autoXers, and then ur Whoresloungers

Dragonfly5338
I think that if you're not into cars in some form, being racing, shows, etc then you shouldn't be on IA. The majority of the people who whore up the whoreslounge aren't into cars worth a damn, they're just there to hook up and meet people. Which is cool, but go on myspace for that. It seems like 99% of the threads lately have been nothing but drama, and for some reason the people who claim to "hate the drama" are usually always the ones starting the threads or jumping in for attention.

But that's just my opinion. Apparently I'm in the minority, which is cool. Importatlanta has become more and more like a high school classroom. There's clicks all over the place, so-and-so is unpopular, then next week it's someone else, and it's cool to hate on that person. People who aren't even involved jump in because they want to be part of the "cool" crowd. That's cool if that's what you're into, but I graduated from high school a long time ago. I hated it then and I hate it now. :tongue:

It hasn't always been that way - just recently I'd say in the last year or so it seems like the median mental age of the people on IA has dropped rapidly. Or maybe I'm just getting old, it could be that too.

As far as sponsors go, that's up to the people who run the site, not any of us who enjoy the privelages of posting on here. Unless you're willing to pony up the cash to make the site how you want it, don't complain.

I think the people who are on this site strictly for cars are few and far between - maybe instead of all the minute sub-categories just stick with the whoreslounge for the drama starters and tirebiters and have the rest somehow related to cars. The only real car talk that seems to go down is in the kills forum. I'm not sure exactly why there's a religion forum on a car website, but that's just me.

Anyhoo, that's just my two cents, if it's worth a damn than it is, if it's not, then oh well. :)

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:16 PM
sorry guys, im just too hardcore one-sided. and i hate all this stupid pointless waste of forum space over something retarded.

Nemesis
02-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Not to take sides, but I do think some folks judge others on how fast their car is. If you're slow by their standards then you're a ricer. If you're fast by their standards you can hang out with them. Much like girls in a way, most have their own cliques they hang out with and if you''re outside of that clique , than you aren't "cool".

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:17 PM
I think that if you're not into cars in some form, being racing, shows, etc then you shouldn't be on IA. The majority of the people who whore up the whoreslounge aren't into cars worth a damn, they're just there to hook up and meet people. Which is cool, but go on myspace for that. It seems like 99% of the threads lately have been nothing but drama, and for some reason the people who claim to "hate the drama" are usually always the ones starting the threads or jumping in for attention.

But that's just my opinion. Apparently I'm in the minority, which is cool. Importatlanta has become more and more like a high school classroom. There's clicks all over the place, so-and-so is unpopular, then next week it's someone else, and it's cool to hate on that person. People who aren't even involved jump in because they want to be part of the "cool" crowd. That's cool if that's what you're into, but I graduated from high school a long time ago. I hated it then and I hate it now. :tongue:

It hasn't always been that way - just recently I'd say in the last year or so it seems like the median mental age of the people on IA has dropped rapidly. Or maybe I'm just getting old, it could be that too.

As far as sponsors go, that's up to the people who run the site, not any of us who enjoy the privelages of posting on here. Unless you're willing to pony up the cash to make the site how you want it, don't complain.

I think the people who are on this site strictly for cars are few and far between - maybe instead of all the minute sub-categories just stick with the whoreslounge for the drama starters and tirebiters and have the rest somehow related to cars. The only real car talk that seems to go down is in the kills forum. I'm not sure exactly why there's a religion forum on a car website, but that's just me.

Anyhoo, that's just my two cents, if it's worth a damn than it is, if it's not, then oh well. :)

and this is coming from a chick, so if you have testicles.. and do not see where she's coming from.. you sir are a FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:17 PM
if you had a real BMW.. not just a chump ass 330i.. something like.. an M3 e46 for beginners, maybe you'd have a chance.. see my mother is no regular IA skank.. you really have to have something other than your own pad to impress her, but good try.

YOUR RIGHT MY BMW I Paid $43,000 for is a fake BMW..... and my GSr and TYps S are fake too.. I mean hey man.... you seem to have the whole world figured out n all!

n as far as your mom goes.. i wouldnt go that far bro??? she did seem pretty skanky last time i stuck a frozen hot dog up her anus than fed it to her??

RandomGuy
02-06-2006, 02:18 PM
this thread has potential

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Not to take sides, but I do think some folks judge others on how fast their car is. If you're slow by their standards then you're a ricer. If you're fast by their standards you can hang out with them. Much like girls in a way, most have their own cliques they hang out with and if you''re outside of that clique , than you aren't "cool".

im slow, but im no ricer, or atleast no one calls me a ricer.. so i really dont see what you mean, and im out there every chance i get to have fun.. on the street on the track whatever.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:19 PM
YOUR RIGHT MY BMW I Paid $43,000 for is a fake BMW..... and my GSr and TYps S are fake too.. I mean hey man.... you seem to have the whole world figured out n all!

n as far as your mom goes.. i wouldnt go that far bro??? she did seem pretty skanky last time i stuck a frozen hot dog up her anus than fed it to her??

did you have a real BMW last time?.. or are you making it up again?

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:20 PM
i mean honestly, maybe you were long on IA before it is what it has become.. so why dont you , out of heart,.. make your own forum for people like you who just like to e-whore and e-thug?... i think that'd be awesome.

Nemesis
02-06-2006, 02:21 PM
im slow, but im no ricer, or atleast no one calls me a ricer.. so i really dont see what you mean, and im out there every chance i get to have fun.. on the street on the track whatever.

Wait a second, slow compared to what? According to your sig your cars stock could beat a good percentage of posters on this site.

And as far as the clique comment, it was honestly directed toward some others that Ive observed through the months Ive been here.

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:25 PM

unfortunately the site is funded through its sponsors???

what us as sponsors want is exposure.. if this sites owners intended this site to be soley for race junkies than they would not have all the sub-forums.. the 6000+plus members of this site regardless of what their intentions are is what appeals to the sponsors and keeps this site alive... this site still has growing to do no doubt

and the cars are what brings everyone here! I for one dont own a stock car.. I have modded all of them.. I used to be a big SPL freak than an huge SQ freak, than evolved into showing cars of which i have onded 4 since 1998..

but passing judgement on someone who doesnt want to race and saying they dont belong here is just plain ignorant!

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Wait a second, slow compared to what? According to your sig your cars stock could beat a good percentage of posters on this site.

And as far as the clique comment, it was honestly directed toward some others that Ive observed through the months Ive been here.

im saying, i hang around alot of people with confusingly fast cars, doesnt make me a ricer to them at all, if you can justify your existence in the car scene.. or the more elite part of it (organized events, no show offs or any immature vehicular behavior) you will be treated well. if you go out there an idiot.. you will always be an idiot. if i can do it.. and get along well, anyone can.

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:27 PM
did you have a real BMW last time?.. or are you making it up again?

no like i said its fake?? im totally making it up!

unless your referrring to my BIG Mexican Weaner.. in that case ask your mom, your sister your girl ... your grandam whoever.. they will all confirm that that BMW is infact real bitch

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 02:28 PM

I don't think the majority of people who are actually into cars really care how fast your car is. So long as you're proud of it and are truly interested in making it perform to the best of it's ability and your budget, then most people will have respect for you.

Me personally I've never cared if your car is a 15 second one or a 9 second one, so long as you're a decent human being and not a dipshit I have no problem talking to you. In the end, we're all into the same thing, so what does it matter? I may make fun of you, but deep down I respect you, hahaha. :lmfao:

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:30 PM
make your own forum for people like you who just like to e-whore and e-thug?... i think that'd be awesome.

let me direct you to a new URL

it is called www.atlofftopic.com (http://www.atlofftopic.com)

go ahead click the link and see what you get!! dude.. its your dream site that you keep referring to.. and guess what your posting in right now!

stay in the kills forum if this type of shit bothers you so much faggot!

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:31 PM
unfortunately the site is funded through its sponsors???

what us as sponsors want is exposure.. if this sites owners intended this site to be soley for race junkies than they would not have all the sub-forums.. the 6000+plus members of this site regardless of what their intentions are is what appeals to the sponsors and keeps this site alive... this site still has growing to do no doubt

and the cars are what brings everyone here! I for one dont own a stock car.. I have modded all of them.. I used to be a big SPL freak than an huge SQ freak, than evolved into showing cars of which i have onded 4 since 1998..

but passing judgement on someone who doesnt want to race and saying they dont belong here is just plain ignorant!

not the only reason i think you dont belong in here, but i mean.. not like i take you seriously (edit: i said honestly before hehehe oops) for i would never fear or take anything serious from someone like you who feels the need to say how much money you have which is just absolutely gay, but you make all these stupid gangster type threats.. its fucking retarded. so when i tried bonding with you and thinkfast in a friendly race.. what did i get?.. a no, so yeah .. if all you're gonna do is fuck bitches you met online and take up space, the best thing for the real enthusiasts would be for you to leave.. of course that wont happen because unfortunately you're right.. this site was made for any person to visit.. and get their emotionally inbalanced im a bitch made personality on in here and whore for attention in any way possible

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:35 PM
not the only reason i think you dont belong in here, but i mean.. not like i take you honestly for i would never fear or take anything serious from someone like you who feels the need to say how much money you have which is just absolutely gay, but you make all these stupid gangster type threats.. its fucking retarded. so when i tried bonding with you and thinkfast in a friendly race.. what did i get?.. a no, so yeah .. if all you're gonna do is fuck bitches you met online and take up space, the best thing for the real enthusiasts would be for you to leave.. of course that wont happen because unfortunately you're right.. this site was made for any person to visit.. and get their emotionally inbalanced im a bitch made personality on in here and whore for attention in any way possible
all i hear is :blah: :blah: :blah:

your just a whiney little bitch with her panties up her ass!!!
I dont make threats or really every brag about my money to ne one... its only when people think they know me and start talking shit i will back up my shit with figures.. plainn simple...

you keep talking about money, racing and fuking bitches... your fuking lame dude.... is that all you got speed bitch?? your normally so charismatic and whitty.. wheres the real speedmonkey at?

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:39 PM
all i hear is :blah: :blah: :blah:

your just a whiney little bitch with her panties up her ass!!!
I dont make threats or really every brag about my money to ne one... its only when people think they know me and start talking shit i will back up my shit with figures.. plainn simple...

you keep talking about money, racing and fuking bitches... your fuking lame dude.... is that all you got speed bitch?? your normally so charismatic and whitty.. wheres the real speedmonkey at?

see here fag..i dont think you read right.. thats what YOU talk about.. i thought you were american?.. thought you american born wetbacks could read perfect english

i like to race yeah.. the Money and bitch talk is all you, why do you have to impress IA?.. thats so gay man and sad.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:41 PM
but hey man. i give up, you win. i wish i couuld be like you.. i wanna be damn near 30 and impress teens on a forum and pick bitches up online and have so much money that i dont know what to do with. damn.. what a life.. really

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:41 PM
see here fag..i dont think you read right.. thats what YOU talk about.. i thought you were american?.. thought you american born wetbacks could read perfect english

well your obviously on my nuts enough to notice arent you???? and i ca read perfect english.. I just dont read perfect idiot too well bro.. thats all!

again... you ignored the site i want u to look at.. www.atlofftopic.com (http://www.atlofftopic.com)

thats where we are at.. so get the fuk out

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:42 PM
well your obviously on my nuts enough to notice arent you???? and i ca read perfect english.. I just dont read perfect idiot too well bro.. thats all!

again... you ignored the site i want u to look at.. www.atlofftopic.com (http://www.atlofftopic.com)

thats where we are at.. so get the fuk out

no i only asked what "few nice cars" you were talking about.. and you failed to impress me, but i guess that it works for the low standards of IA bitches. its all good more power to you.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Val PM me your tel # ASAP YOU WHORE!

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:44 PM
but hey man. i give up, you win. i wish i couuld be like you.. i wanna be damn near 30 and impress teens on a forum and pick bitches up online and have so much money that i dont know what to do with. damn.. what a life.. really

dude i turned 26 last month.. i mean if that makes me close to 30 so be it.. you were born 2.5yrs b4 me based on your profile.. not that much older than you there bro.. just more accomplished

i can understand why u might look to me as a superior and keep that up cuz its true... you are just a little git no doubt.. but im hardly old and hardly near 30 there buddy!

is your residency about to expire man?? is that where all this hostility is coming from?? dude.. if you lose your greencard i always have a lawn you can mow! dont sweat it bro! no need to be angry all the time

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:46 PM
no i only asked what "few nice cars" you were talking about.. and you failed to impress me, but i guess that it works for the low standards of IA bitches. its all good more power to you.

so hold up.. my few nice cars comment resulted in your assumption of me always talking about fuking bitches and me being rich etc etc etc.. and your really not e-stalking me writing down everyword i write waiting for the right time to strike.. bullshit.. you are riding my dik bitch!

if you dont like what i have to say or you dont like the majority of the peoples pirpose on this site than take your own advice bro! Fuking leave

n sorry i didnt impress you man.. i was really trying there buddy...

Nemesis
02-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Carrascopa: Didnt you post a while back that you were wanting to change how you were and become a better person?

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:48 PM
dude i turned 26 last month.. i mean if that makes me close to 30 so be it.. you were born 2.5yrs b4 me based on your profile.. not that much older than you there bro.. just more accomplished

i can understand why u might look to me as a superior and keep that up cuz its true... you are just a little git no doubt.. but im hardly old and hardly near 30 there buddy!

is your residency about to expire man?? is that where all this hostility is coming from?? dude.. if you lose your greencard i always have a lawn you can mow! dont sweat it bro! no need to be angry all the time

no offense.. im well off thank you, i also own my own business. but thanks for the help attempt, im 22 yrs old and im not on IA picking up bitches. i dont look at you as a superior.. i tend to look up to people who dont dress/act MTV and have ambitions beyond fucking internet bitches and impressing teenagers. im not angry, when im angry i cant type, and it would take a much smarter person, and i dont mean that to offend you, to piss me off.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 02:49 PM
so hold up.. my few nice cars comment resulted in your assumption of me always talking about fuking bitches and me being rich etc etc etc.. and your really not e-stalking me writing down everyword i write waiting for the right time to strike.. bullshit.. you are riding my dik bitch!

if you dont like what i have to say or you dont like the majority of the peoples pirpose on this site than take your own advice bro! Fuking leave

n sorry i didnt impress you man.. i was really trying there buddy...

hey.. wishing i rode your "DIK" sounds gay.

thats just what i gathered from the few posts i've seen you make.

cant you ever just fight and make sense, i mean.. you did say you were 26 yrs old.

Rabunchic
02-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Alex is fine the way he is. No change needed, as long as he is happy with the way that he is!

Speedm0(\)key
but hey.. i have to work cuties, ill be back to fight you later. peace

babygurl
Alex is fine the way he is. No change needed, as long as he is happy with the way that he is!

Alex is cool no problem with him!

Rabunchic
02-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Fuck that!

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 02:52 PM
no offense.. im well off thank you, i also own my own business. but thanks for the help attempt, im 22 yrs old and im not on IA picking up bitches. i dont look at you as a superior.. i tend to look up to people who dont dress/act MTV and have ambitions beyond fucking internet bitches and impressing teenagers. im not angry, when im angry i cant type, and it would take a much smarter person, and i dont mean that to offend you, to piss me off.

if you want to be totally accurate I have never pickedup a bitch on this site.. not even once actually.. have i fucked alot of members on this site.. ya.. but i didnt pick them up on here.. LOL!!!

but i mean.. you seem to know me better than i know myself.. so again! thank you for the lame ass insight!

Julio
02-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Whoreslounge = Bullshit threads. Dont know how many times Im going to say that.

-IA.com is more then just cars. I mean, I love cars, But I don't breath cars, Sometimes I like other shit besides cars. Cars is not a life to me, If it is to some, I feel bad for you... Unless you are in that business.

I think 98% of "car" forums have a section called "OFFTOPIC", Im willing to bet thats the Most targeted area on that site.

IA.com is more of Lifestyle type website.. I mean, How you think it go this big?

I honestly think if you dont like this site, you can leave.
People love reading bullshit, thats why the WHORESLOUNGE is here gets so much traffic, is Human nature, I mean, Some people dont give a fuck really about the WL and skip right over it and you dont hear them complain.

We have forums because those are topics that you will hear people talking about at meets, car shows, track.. any fucking event... plus it makes IA.com diffrent. Im sure most of you on here have other things you like ? ( I hope ) right?
Also, I get tired of people talking shit on this forum all the time about the same shit, "THE ONLY BULLSHIT YOU SEE ON THIS FORUM IS IN THE WL"

We have the kills forum.. that forum is full of bullshit and drama to, only diffrence is CAR BULLSHIT and OH SHIT LOOK WHO I BEAT.. no one is complaining in there.

THIS FUCKING WEBSITE IS FOR FUCKING EVERYONE, IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IT IS OR HOW IT OPERATES, THE PROBLEM IS REALLY EASY TO FIX.

WWW.GODADDY.COM OR VBULLETIN.COM, INFOPOP.COM

FOR $8.95 YOU CAN START YOUR OWN SHIT AND WATCH IA.COM MAKE YOU ASK GODADDY.COM FOR A REFUND...

ONE MORE MUTHERFUCKING TIME IMPORTATLANTA.COM IS NOT ONLY FOR CARS...
SINCE FUCKING DAY 1 IT HAS BEEN LIKE THAT, NOT OVER THE LAST YEAR,NOT OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS... 5 FUCKING YEARS AGO.

THE ONLY REASON SOME OF YOU WERE NOT AROUND, OLDER MEMBERS WILL SAY THE SAME THING.

SERIOUSLY HOW MANY OTHER MUTHERFUCKING FORUMS WILL LET YOU TALK THIS MUCH SHIT WITHOUT SOMEONE LOCKING YOUR SHIT OR BANNING YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY DOWN TO MARS? NOT MANY.

THANK YOU. :idb:

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 03:01 PM
if you want to be totally accurate I have never pickedup a bitch on this site.. not even once actually.. have i fucked alot of members on this site.. ya.. but i didnt pick them up on here.. LOL!!!

but i mean.. you seem to know me better than i know myself.. so again! thank you for the lame ass insight!

just admit what you are.. and dont get pissed off when people tell it to you.

i mean.. you think i E-stalk you, i just gathered the few retarded but serious posts you made and put out my conclusion.

it really only started when i said that "game" is a front to get bitches. and thats ok if that what you want. but i made a comment about how this front was bitchmade.. and somewhere in there it made your clock tick. hey.. again thats ok. you seem to be a little insecure about your "game" around me, are you?? cause if you're not you know i wont stop.. so quit wasting time and arguing back at me.. or whats gonna go on?.. im not going to apologize when i said "GAME" was a bitch made method, hey.. it works, i can do it myself..but im just not into fucking anything that moves , i can live with myself, i have nothing to prove by fucking as many girls as i can.. sure plenty of sex is fun. but with people i barely know?.. i mean... come on.

and bragging about it is gay. its like they say.. the dog that bites never barks. keep your accomplishments to yourself.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-06-2006, 03:02 PM

-IA.com is more then just cars. I mean, I love cars, But I don't breath cars, Sometimes I like other shit besides cars. Cars is not a life to me, If it is to some, I feel bad for you... Unless you are in that business.

I think 98% of "car" forums have a section called "OFFTOPIC", Im willing to bet thats the Most targeted area on that site.

IA.com is more of Lifestyle type website.. I mean, How you think it go this big?

People love reading bullshit, thats why the WHORESLOUNGE is here gets so much traffic, is Human nature, I mean, Some people dont give a fuck really about the WL and skip right over it and you dont hear them complain.

We have forums because those are topics that you will hear people talking about at meets, car shows, track.. any fucking event... plus it makes IA.com diffrent. Im sure most of you on here have other things you like ? ( I hope ) right?
Also, I get tired of people talking shit on this forum all the time about the same shit, "THE ONLY BULLSHIT YOU SEE ON THIS FORUM IS IN THE WL"

We have the kills forum.. that forum is full of bullshit and drama to, only diffrence is CAR BULLSHIT and OH SHIT LOOK WHO I BEAT.. no one is complaining in there.

THIS FUCKING WEBSITE IS FOR FUCKING EVERYONE, IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT IT IS OR HOW IT OPERATES, THE PROBLEM IS REALLY EASY TO FIX.

FOR $8.95 YOU CAN START YOUR OWN SHIT AND WATCH IA.COM MAKE YOU ASK GODADDY.COM FOR A REFUND...

SINCE FUCKING DAY 1 IT HAS BEEN LIKE THAT, NOT OVER THE LAST YEAR,NOT OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS... 5 FUCKING YEARS AGO.

THE ONLY REASON SOME OF YOU WERE NOT AROUND, OLDER MEMBERS WILL SAY THE SAME THING.

SERIOUSLY HOW MANY OTHER MUTHERFUCKING FORUMS WILL LET YOU TALK THIS MUCH SHIT WITHOUT SOMEONE LOCKING YOUR SHIT OR BANNING YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY DOWN TO MARS? NOT MANY.

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 03:02 PM

oh yeah?.. well fuck human nature

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 03:03 PM

WWW.GODADDY.COM (http://www.godaddy.com/) OR VBULLETIN.COM, INFOPOP.COM

hoo do you think you are???? according to speedmonkey your all wrong bro!!!

Julio
02-06-2006, 03:05 PM
oh yeah?.. well fuck human nature

yeah, well fuck human nature then...

Speedm0(\)key
hoo do you think you are???? according to speedmonkey your all wrong bro!!!

how ironic.. whos riding dick now?.. hahaha im done with this, this site just got a little more pathetic. but hey.. thats ok, thast what you guys want.

Speedm0(\)key
yeah, well fuck human nature then...

how do i do that? haha

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 03:06 PM
just admit what you are.. and dont get pissed off when people tell it to you.

i mean.. you think i E-stalk you, i just gathered the few retarded but serious posts you made and put out my conclusion.

it really only started when i said that "game" is a front to get bitches. and thats ok if that what you want. but i made a comment about how this front was bitchmade.. and somewhere in there it made your clock tick. hey.. again thats ok. you seem to be a little insecure about your "game" around me, are you?? cause if you're not you know i wont stop.. so quit wasting time and arguing back at me.. or whats gonna go on?.. im not going to apologize when i said "GAME" was a bitch made method, hey.. it works, i can do it myself..but im just not into fucking anything that moves , i can live with myself, i have nothing to prove by fucking as many girls as i can.. sure plenty of sex is fun. but with people i barely know?.. i mean... come on.

and bragging about it is gay. its like they say.. the dog that bites never barks. keep your accomplishments to yourself.

i thought you were going back to work ????? you seem to have some old issues with me from a post i dont remember at all?? what are you talking about man?????u dreaming about me again or did this GAME discussion you are referring to actually take place.. I honestly dont remember it!

none the less.. we are off the topic of street racing arent we.. i think its time for you to go back to work

Rabunchic
Thank you Julio!

Speedm0(\)key
dealing with rednecks at work is the worst thing ever man.. fuck, just thought i'd share that, peace out everyone.

Julio
how ironic.. whos riding dick now?.. hahaha im done with this, this site just got a little more pathetic. but hey.. thats ok, thast what you guys want.

Dude then dont come back?. I mean, you keep talking all this shit all the time about this site.. just dip man.

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 03:07 PM

dont let the door hit ye way out on the way out

Rabunchic
02-06-2006, 03:08 PM
I hate dealing with illegal immigrants that's all

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 03:08 PM
i thought you were going back to work ????? you seem to have some old issues with me from a post i dont remember at all?? what are you talking about man?????u dreaming about me again or did this GAME discussion you are referring to actually take place.. I honestly dont remember it!

none the less.. we are off the topic of street racing arent we.. i think its time for you to go back to work

i have a few names of IA bitches that offered to suck my dick for running faster than 15 sec quartermiles, you can have them if you want.. should cut down on what annoys me for quite a bit.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 03:09 PM
I hate dealing with stupid illegal immigrants that think they are God's gift to the world!

hahahaha.. thank you babe. that was cute. :D

Jimmy B
02-06-2006, 03:11 PM
julio,.. you shold post up some topics from 4 years ago.. wasnt all about cars then.. it isnt now.. i like modding autos, like i did 5 years ago, no.. but a little, yes..

im not leavin IA, its funny.. drama, lies, fights.. its great..

speed dude, get over it

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 03:12 PM
i have a few names of IA bitches that offered to suck my dick for running faster than 15 sec quartermiles, you can have them if you want.. should cut down on what annoys me for quite a bit.

you lost dude.. just save face and leave.. I mean shit.. this site is obviously not for you bro..

Julio
02-06-2006, 03:16 PM
The crazy part is Speedmonkey reminds me of carrascopa 2 or 3 years ago.. starting shit with everyone.
Kinda same deal now.
I mean is cool the way he feels about it.. just skip the whoreslounge and thats it. easy fix.
All he wants to do is stir shit up and try to piss people off..

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 03:17 PM
The crazy part is Speedmonkey reminds me of carrascopa 2 or 3 years ago.. starting shit with everyone.
Kinda same deal now.
I mean is cool the way he feels about it.. just skip the whoreslounge and thats it. easy fix.
All he wants to do is stir shit up and try to piss people off..

blaaaa i was way better at it though.. this kid is a rookie!

BTEC
02-06-2006, 03:20 PM
damn!!! what would they do if u ran a 13?

Pher
02-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... sigh... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I think we need to bring back the boxing stuff so we can get this shit over with.

COGCaviZ24
02-06-2006, 03:25 PM
funny stuff

quickdodge®
02-06-2006, 03:32 PM
. IM PROBABLY THE OLDEST ONE ON THIS SITE ADN THE ONLY ONE WITH MONEY???

Nope. That would fall towards me. Lolol. But lest you fear, I don't race either. So I'm out. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-06-2006, 03:35 PM
The majority of the people who whore up the whoreslounge aren't into cars worth a damn, they're just there to hook up and meet people. Which is cool, but go on myspace for that.

Lolol. I do agree. Myself and a couple of others have talked about that several times. But I don't stress over it. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 03:44 PM
HAHA this thread is great... Carrasco don't sweat it man, unless you street race him you are a loser, we are all losers man LIRL.. I learned that a long time ago

:D

The Yousef
02-06-2006, 03:44 PM

WWW.GODADDY.COM (http://www.godaddy.com/) OR VBULLETIN.COM, INFOPOP.COM

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

i'd rep you...but the man won't let me.... :lmfao:

Ms Dollar
02-06-2006, 03:54 PM

Not like you need it you have a million rep points anyways...but damn julio. i don't think anyone could have said it better than that...

ALVIN
02-06-2006, 03:56 PM
I agree with Julio,Alex, and everyone who says that Importatlanta.com is not just for damn cars...Its a lifestyle. Cars are what bring us together, but how much time can you seriously spend talking about cars if you are in a business other than cars. Even then you like to unwind and talk about he said/she said bullshit sometime. I am nowhere near one of the OGs...I wish I was though cuz its been the same way ever since I joined. I like cars, yes, I don't have money to get something bad ass or fast so I settled with my RSX. I mod it when I get the chance, and if I was to race it would be track (don't see why cuz Im slow) but it would be fun to at least try. You have forums like Whoreslounge and such so people can relate to eachother by means other than cars.

I guess what I am really trying to say is that yes whoreslounge is full of cliques and drama. Guess what, so are the car forums. Group A = Fast cars and we are better then everyone else and Group B = slow cars but they are proud of theirs'. Either way drama follows.

Julio and Alex are right...don't let the door hit ya because you see how much this website grows each day and for others it is hard to compete(sp) with it, and it is not just growing because people are looking to race...street racing is for jack asses and its people that do street race that make it so hard for even the person with the slowest car to enjoy his/her own vehicle without getting pulled over for this and that.
thats my two pennies though.

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 04:02 PM
I hate dealing with illegal immigrants that's all

Why you gotta play the race card like that? That's another pet peeve of mine, nobody plays nice anymore.

You wanna insult someone, fine - but why does everyone come down to "you're ugly, you're fat, you're skinny, you're mexican, you're a nigg*r". It's just gross.

I could say I hate dealing with hillbillies in response to you, but I won't. Cause you seem cool. :D

Oh, that and the "I'LL BEAT YOU UP AND PUT A BASEBALL BAT THROUGH YOUR WINDSHIELD" bullshit about stuff on the internet. If you really want to cause physical harm to someone because of a huge string of ASCII codes they put on the internet, you have bigger issues than what can be delt with here. ;)

RandomGuy
02-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Julio and Alex are right...don't let the door hit ya because you see how much this website grows each day and for others it is hard to compete(sp) with it, and it is not just growing because people are looking to race...street racing is for jack asses and its people that do street race that make it so hard for even the person with the slowest car to enjoy his/her own vehicle without getting pulled over for this and that.
thats my two pennies though.

alvin ur a cool kid but damn man i hate when ppl down "street racing"

I dont care how you define it... Half the people who "hate it" do it too. Even if its a simple rev and up to 20mph from a dig w/ someone else "joking around" That consitutes STREET RACING. Obviously its stupid going 120mph down 85 in a civic on a rainy day.. .but if your car can handle it... and you can handle your car... get off hteir nuts, they obviously know the risks involve and try to minimize 'em.

[/divert drama]

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 04:03 PM
damn!!! what would they do if u ran a 13?

I'd sell my car if I ran a 13. ;)

ALVIN
02-06-2006, 04:10 PM
alvin ur a cool kid but damn man i hate when ppl down "street racing"

I dont care how you define it... Half the people who "hate it" do it too. Even if its a simple rev and up to 20mph from a dig w/ someone else "joking around" That consitutes STREET RACING. Obviously its stupid going 120mph down 85 in a civic on a rainy day.. .but if your car can handle it... and you can handle your car... get off hteir nuts, they obviously know the risks involve and try to minimize 'em.

[/divert drama]

Well yes I understand joking around and nothing dangerous...if its on private property its considered non-moving and up to the owner to press charges. Really what I meant by that is that I hate when people race knowing damn well they don't have room and know that they can put peoples lives in danger. I don't like that aspect of street racing and I still think going to the track is better. and yea whatever the person wants to do they'll do I just hate seeing people dying because of dumb fucks...I've had that happen all to often to even try to remember.

The Yousef
02-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Why you gotta play the race card like that? That's another pet peeve of mine, nobody plays nice anymore.

i clearly remember you telling me that you hate my people woman! :rant:

IntegraXTR
02-06-2006, 04:29 PM
interesting thread, but I totally disagree on this site being only for racing, I use to go on honda-tech, superhonda, team-integra, etc. etc. until I found out about this site, this is one of the few sites that has a forum for your every needs, weather it be you wanting to rant, talk about bullshit, meets, etc. And the great part is like julio said, you can bullshit all day long and not get banned or locked.

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 04:29 PM
i clearly remember you telling me that you hate my people woman! :rant:

I never said that. I said that your people are funny and they make me laugh when they talk. ;)

BTLFED
02-06-2006, 04:32 PM
I officially lost interest in this garbage thread at page 2. Alex is right, Julio is right, and I am always right.

~leaves~

4dmin
02-06-2006, 04:33 PM
God Dayum how many threads you want alex? I think Alex needs his own forum in the club section ~ALEX'S HOES AND BROS~...

this site is 70% BS 30% cars (<<< 20% of that is the main site) - you want to read just car shit go to HondaTech or VWVortex, you want more you come here. IA is pure entertainment (if you can call it that http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmao.gif )

I do agree though SpeedMonkey is Alex probably 2 years ago... you guys should \/

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 04:35 PM
God Dayum how many threads you want alex? I think Alex needs his own forum in the club section ~ALEX'S HOES AND BROS~...

this site is 70% BS 30% cars (<<< 20% of that is the main site) - you want to read just car shit go to HondaTech or VWVortex, you want more you come here. IA is pure entertainment (if you can call it that http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmao.gif )

I do agree though SpeedMonkey is Alex probably 2 years ago... you guys should \/

haha! i am down for it.. i need my own forum lol!

what the hell ever happened to my delivery yesterday man??

IntegraXTR
02-06-2006, 04:35 PM
this site is 70% BS 30% cars (<<< 20% of that is the main site) - you want to read just car shit go to HondaTech or VWVortex, you want more you come here. IA is pure entertainment (if you can call it that)

:werd:

4dmin
02-06-2006, 04:37 PM
haha! i am down for it.. i need my own forum lol!

what the hell ever happened to my delivery yesterday man??

well i went to the parentals for breakfast, go out to my dads truck for delivery... his clutch was sitting on the floor, so the truck isn't moving... i'm guessing the cable or something snapped he had to have it towed to the shop... so later this week maybe Wed/Thurs :goodjob:

Pablo
02-06-2006, 04:42 PM
lol, this shit is way too funny.

speedmonkey,
if you got so much hate for ricers and other people in this site.....get the fuck out!

alex,
you are tooo funny. i told you to fuck speedmonky up and that is what you did.

PEACE!

BTLFED
02-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Pot hole has spoken. :goodjob:

~leaves again~

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 04:45 PM

speedmonkey,
if you got so much hate for ricers and other people in this site.....get the fuck out!

alex,

PEACE!

no im not leaving, i'll purify this place.. even if i have to take out its ricey moderators.. how about we race for your position?.. i mean.. i only race cause thats the thing im good at, and if you got anything respectable.. im sure it would be fun, or if you're slow we could have a who can eat the most jalapeno peppers battle.. you choose "homie"

Pablo
02-06-2006, 04:48 PM
no im not leaving, i'll purify this place.. even if i have to take out its ricey moderators.. how about we race for your position?.. i mean.. i only race cause thats the thing im good at, and if you got anything respectable.. im sure it would be fun, or if you're slow we could have a who can eat the most jalapeno peppers battle.. you choose "homie"
race??? i have a civic....duh

eat jalapeños? i'm not mexican. besides, i hate vegetables. including peppers.

we can do mofongo. if you know what that is.....

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 04:53 PM
race??? i have a civic....duh

eat jalapeños? i'm not mexican. besides, i hate vegetables. including peppers.

we can do mofongo. if you know what that is.....

mofongo?... hmmm enlighten me

you non mexicans are such wusses "i dont do veggies" yeah.. right

babygurl
02-06-2006, 04:55 PM

speedmonkey,

alex,

PEACE!

Sounds like to me...pablo is mad! I wouldn't advise that...he can be mean!

And I agree with his statement

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 04:56 PM

speedmonkey,

alex,

PEACE!

hahaha... u dont have to tell me twice man! as the title says.. piconess has spoken and i have been unleashed

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Sounds like to me...pablo is mad! I wouldn't advise that...he can be mean!

And I agree with his statement

and you can shut the fuck up before i gut your ass and eat your liver

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 04:58 PM
All yall get so worked up over the internet. I learned my lesson a loooong time ago. Who cares what someone types about you? Does it really and truly affect your life?

I could say - you all are a bunch of one-eyed, one-eared, flying purple people eaters. But unless you really are a one-eyed, one-eared, flying purple people eater, it shouldn't make you that upset, because you know it's not the truth.

Who the fuck cares what someone says about you on the damn internet. In the end it's nothing but 010110110110's anyways.

Speedm0(\)key
hahaha... u dont have to tell me twice man! as the title says.. piconess has spoken and i have been unleashed

fuck me up?.. when did you do that? SHIEEEET.. its cute how you latinos team up

babygurl
and you can shut the fuck up before i gut your ass and eat your liver

If you are man enough to do then, bring it! Like I told you last week ....hand to hand combat! I am not scared of you at all!

4dmin
I don't see why the beef w/ SpeedMonkey ... Will is fucking hilarious i was glad he is back on the boards. Besides just race will and get it over with... he is slow anyway... how many mexican do you know that drive nascar? ok see he is slow.

Pablo
02-06-2006, 04:59 PM
mofongo?... hmmm enlighten me

you non mexicans are such wusses "i dont do veggies" yeah.. right
ummm....not that i am a wussy, it;s just that i do not like fruits or vegetables.

mofongo is a way of making Plantains.
this is what it looks like:
http://www.hollyeats.com/images/Bohio-Mofongo.jpg

Speedm0(\)key
All yall get so worked up over the internet. I learned my lesson a loooong time ago. Who cares what someone types about you? Does it really and truly affect your life?

I could say - you all are a bunch of one-eyed, one-eared, flying purple people eaters. But unless you really are a one-eyed, one-eared, flying purple people eater, it shouldn't make you that upset, because you know it's not the truth.

Who the fuck cares what someone says about you on the damn internet. In the end it's nothing but 010110110110's anyways.

ooooh.. like the matrix.. 0100100111001010101010110011010101

btw.. its one eyed one horned purple people eater

which is a band.. for anyone who didnt know.

fuck you all.. DIE and go to hell

babygurl

you come up with the best statements! Val for President!

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:00 PM
ummm....not that i am a wussy, it;s just that i do not like fruits or vegetables.

mofongo is a way of making Plantains.
this is what it looks like:
http://www.hollyeats.com/images/Bohio-Mofongo.jpg

wtf.. that doesnt test machoness.. thats just whoever is the biggest fat ass wins. thats not cool

lets do something macho.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:02 PM
I don't see why the beef w/ SpeedMonkey ... Will is fucking hilarious i was glad he is back on the boards. Besides just race will and get it over with... he is slow anyway... how many mexican do you know that drive nascar? ok see he is slow.

oh shit.. dont make me do it!!.. i have the race on vid RSX type S vs. a certain car...

you know it hurts my feelings when you call me slow

Pablo
wtf.. that doesnt test machoness.. thats just whoever is the biggest fat ass wins. thats not cool

lets do something macho.
how about i kick you in the nuts and see how long you can stay awake.
is that macho enough

Speedm0(\)key
how about i kick you in the nuts and see how long you can stay awake.
is that macho enough

sure if i can go first.

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Let him take a shot 1st pothole.. your to tall for him to reach. :D

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 05:04 PM
ooooh.. like the matrix.. 0100100111001010101010110011010101

btw.. its one eyed one horned purple people eater

which is a band.. for anyone who didnt know.

fuck you all.. DIE and go to hell

Fuck you Will. You think your mexican bean eating ass knows more about American culture than me??? Next time I see you, you'd better watch out because I'll be waiting. Like Chuck Norris. If you can't see Val, that means you're seconds away from DEATH. And then I'm going to pee in your hood vent. After I bash your skull Gallagher style.

You'd better watch your back, man. You don't know what I've done. I'm craaaaazy. And I have a gun. So yeah. Fuck you, it's one-eyed, one-eared.

Pablo
02-06-2006, 05:05 PM
haha

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Fuck you Will. You think your mexican bean eating ass knows more about American culture than me??? Next time I see you, you'd better watch out because I'll be waiting. Like Chuck Norris. If you can't see Val, that means you're seconds away from DEATH. And then I'm going to pee in your hood vent. After I bash your skull Gallagher style.

You'd better watch your back, man. You don't know what I've done. I'm craaaaazy. And I have a gun. So yeah. Fuck you, it's one-eyed, one-eared.

ouch baby.. that was hot

makes me wanna knock your teeth out and skull fuck you.. and afterwards.. end it with dessert.. like taking a watery acid shit on your chest.. you know the kinda shits you get after eating alot of tabasco sauce.. oh yeah.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:07 PM

haha he's short?

babygurl
02-06-2006, 05:08 PM
haha he's short?

Pablo is the over 6 foot

4dmin
02-06-2006, 05:09 PM
oh shit.. dont make me do it!!.. i have the race on vid RSX type S vs. a certain car...

you know it hurts my feelings when you call me slow

STFU biatch i beat you from 50+ :lmfao: ... and Type S has 9k rpm :(, my turbo gives out at 5500... What does your car do at the track Will?

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 05:10 PM
STFU biatch i beat you from 50+ :lmfao: ... and Type S has 9k rpm :(, my turbo gives out at 5500... What does your car do at the track Will?

with will driving? 15 flat. bwahaha. :king:

4dmin
02-06-2006, 05:11 PM

God Dayum :eek: , you just got VAL-OWNED!!!

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:11 PM

the Z?... 14.2XX @ 100.5XXmph w/ 2.3 60' @ cawmmurce. can do better but ya know.. cant claim it till you run it, it was like runnin in the rain that day

STi 12.4XX @ 111.3XX mph w/ 1.55 60' @ at st33le

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Speedmonkey do you have an older brother?

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Speedmonkey do you have an older brother?

im the oldest, i have a younger brother

well there is an older half brother.. does that count?

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Gotcha.. Thought you were related to a cat called Eddie Moreno

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Gotcha.. Thought you were related to a cat called Eddie Moreno

no, but that sounds crazy familiar.. he wouldnt have happened to be a breakdancer would he?

hmm.. my last name is Aguilera.. you might know some of my fam

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:16 PM
naw.. His parents own a Tortilla company or something..Did you use to DJ or something along those lines

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:17 PM
naw.. His parents own a Tortilla company or something..Did you use to DJ or something along those lines

yeah a long time ago, i was a trance/industrial music freak..shit still am

edit:.. and i have a cousin who also was big into it kinda.. dont really like him though.. he's one of those collins high school kids who thinks he's thug, i think he's a waste of oxygen, his stage name.. if he's known at all is DJ meatball, i think he's still into it and not doing too bad for a newb,good for him.

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:18 PM
There a group picture on your site.. Out of the 7 guys on there are you in the picture.. The dude in the middle in all black looks familiar....

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:19 PM
There a group picture on your site.. Out of the 7 guys on there are you in the picture.. The dude in the middle in all black looks familiar....

yeah im the motherfucker all the way on the right

4dmin
02-06-2006, 05:19 PM
the Z?... 14.2XX @ 100.5XXmph w/ 2.3 60' @ cawmmurce. can do better but ya know.. cant claim it till you run it, it was like runnin in the rain that day

STi 12.4XX @ 111.3XX mph w/ 1.55 60' @ at st33le

ya we'll have to try it out again, next time i want a dig too though, those hwy runs are tuff for this little of a turbo

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:20 PM
The dude in the middle with all black.. what his name ?

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:20 PM
you're gopnna have to be more specific.. theres 3 fags on there with all black haha

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:21 PM
if its the guy exactly 3 from right and 3 from left, his name is Ezequiel, he owns the 94 supra TT

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:22 PM
ya we'll have to try it out again, next time i want a dig too though, those hwy runs are tuff for this little of a turbo

Hopefully ill chipped by then.. Then ill play a bit too.
Maybe SM will be the 1st farfrommugen bitches. :D :eye:

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:23 PM
if its the guy exactly 3 from right and 3 from left, his name is Ezequiel, he owns the 94 supra TT

yah.. Aight.. he looks familiar.. maybe just seen him b4 somewhere. who knows..

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Bwahaha. All you 14 second-ers.. how quaint.

It's lonely at the top. *sigh*

(Disclaimer: This post was just a joke and intended to be taken as such. - The Managment)

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:24 PM

(Disclaimer: This post was just a joke and intended to be taken as such. - The Managment)

:2up: :D

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Hopefully ill chipped by then.. Then ill play a bit too.
Maybe SM will be the 1st farfrommugen bitches. :D :eye:

negative sir.. if you're speaking of the audi TT it'll take more than a chip to get the Z..

i raced TTa02 or something or whatever, cool guy joe, i ran neck to neck with his audi TT.. which had alot of stuff compared to your average TT's

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:26 PM

oh thats wrong.. lets do a 60-140mph hwy run vs my STi.. see how that goes val!

besides.. im partially a 12 second er.. give me some fucking CREDIT!

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:26 PM
negative sir.. if you're speaking of the audi TT it'll take more than a chip to get the Z..

i raced TTa02 or something or whatever, cool guy joe, i ran neck to neck with his audi TT.. which had alot of stuff compared to your average TT's

power #'s on the Z? and Ill tell you...

4dmin
02-06-2006, 05:27 PM

TURBO + BOOBS + 12sec = GOD COMPLEX :goodjob:

*** thats ok if i had boobs i would have a GOD COMPLEX... that and i would never leave the house.

The Yousef
02-06-2006, 05:28 PM

oh shutup...you drive a Lancer with a bodykit:jerkit:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:28 PM
power #'s on the Z? and Ill tell you...

3250lbs 243rwhp 237rwtq.

i've been made fun of by alot of VW/AUDI owners.. and in the end.. they cant beleive they either got beat or i stayed with them.

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 05:29 PM
oh thats wrong.. lets do a 60-140mph hwy run vs my STi.. see how that goes val!

all's i got to say is:

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:30 PM

*** thats ok if i had boobs i would have a GOD COMPLEX... that and i would never leave the house.

your wife laughed when i called.. shes like "hello?".. im like "yo. who the hell is this".. and she goes "paul's wife.." and i was like.. "wtf.. he's married?" and she started laughing, and then i told her "he flirts with alot of guys and girls.. just thought you sould know". and then she got serious.. and told me she wouldnt let you leave the house in awhile, and asked me for the guy's names

Dragonfly5338

so??? you would too if you could play with your boobs while driving a 12 second car. :D

4dmin
3250lbs 243rwhp 237rwtq.

i've been made fun of by alot of VW/AUDI owners.. and in the end.. they cant beleive they either got beat or i stayed with them.

^ most of that i bet are hwy runs... i would like to see it from a dig, it would be very interesting depending on traction for the dub ;)

Dragonfly5338
your wife laughed when i called.. shes like "hello?".. im like "yo. who the hell is this".. and she goes "paul's wife.." and i was like.. "wtf.. he's married?" and she started laughing, and then i told her "he flirts with alot of guys and girls.. just thought you sould know". and then she got serious.. and told me she wouldnt let you leave the house in awhile, and asked me for the guy's names

i've seen her boobies too. a+ :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:31 PM
all's i got to say is:

you cant beat Tray. or jason. or chris.. so i think you should think of another thing to put on your plates

oh yeah.. I HATE YOU

4dmin
02-06-2006, 05:31 PM
so??? you would too if you could play with your boobs while driving a 12 second car. :D

damit stop i'm at work :nautjerk:

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:32 PM
^ most of that i bet are hwy runs... i would like to see it from a dig, it would be very interesting depending on traction for the dub ;)

from a dig they usually all lost, except for the awd audi fellas.. we'd know who would win there.. but yeah. same thing.. even from 20mph kicks.

like when you got me @ 50mph paul, i screwed up. its not an excuse.. i fucked up so i lost. but i get that blue RSX you lost to by a bit.. so yeah

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 05:33 PM
you cant beat Tray.

dammit.

(chris who, btw?)

I will soon. March = Phase IV on the Evo. (Phase IV is also known as "Get even with my boyfriend's STi again" phase)

thinkfast®
whatta waste of thread

I get home and open up IA, for this crap?

boo :hiss:

The Yousef
I will soon. March = Phase IV on the Evo. (Phase IV is also known as "Get even with my boyfriend's STi again" phase)

....so the never ending battle continues forward :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:34 PM
whatta waste of thread

like your dog says.. TIME TO DIE PUTO

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 05:34 PM
whatta waste of thread

STFU or I'll smack you like the bitch that you are and then let my dogs piss on your shrivled balls while I smash out your windows with my gallagher hammer that will have will's brains on it.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:36 PM
STFU or I'll smack you like the bitch that you are and then let my dogs piss on your shrivled balls while I smash out your windows with my gallagher hammer that will have will's brains on it.

i love it when she loses it.. if only she werent taken

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 05:39 PM

You are quite possibly the dumbest bitch I have ever came across.. honestly. That whole "let me try and be gross, talk like a dude and grab my crotch like I have balls" attitude may get you laid in some circles, but it won't get you friends or intelligence points LIRL

try again sweetie.

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:39 PM
3250lbs 243rwhp 237rwtq.

Should be a good run..

once I chip.. we go for fun.. ;)

Im already at 180 hp/ 195 tq stock. Chiped should be around 225 to 230 hp and about 240 tq.. well play.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:42 PM
You are quite possibly the dumbest bitch I have ever came across.. honestly. That whole "let me try and be gross, talk like a dude and grab my crotch like I have balls" attitude may get you laid in some circles, but it won't get you friends or intelligence points LIRL

try again sweetie.

if you only knew.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Should be a good run..

once I chip.. we go for fun.. ;)

Im already at 180 hp/ 195 tq stock. Chiped should be around 225 to 230 hp and about 240 tq.. well play.

w0rd, sounds good to me, bring paul for his 3rd ass whooping too hahahaha

Julio
02-06-2006, 05:45 PM
w0rd, sounds good to me, bring paul for his 3rd ass whooping too hahahaha

hehe.. I cant talk shit to paul, he got me on saturday night.. so im slow right now.

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 05:47 PM

try again sweetie.

I'd rather "let me try and be gross, talk like a dude and grab my crotch like I have balls" than "pretend to be a real latino gansta that probably came from some suburb in california from a nice middle class, blue collar neighborhood"

You don't even know. I'm so gangsta that even my dogs wear bandanas.

So poo-poo on you. :taun:

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 05:49 PM
I'd rather "let me try and be gross, talk like a dude and grab my crotch like I have balls" than "pretend to be a real latino gansta that probably came from some suburb in california from a nice middle class, blue collar neighborhood"

this is pathetic

:(

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 05:49 PM
this is pathetic

:(

You haven't realized this by now? LOL, if you take anything I say seriously, you have problems. Except that my dogs wear bandanas. Because they do.

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:51 PM

oh damn... hey ricky post your stupid Pic.. the one with the faggots dancing , and label it THINKFAST JUST GOT SERVED

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 05:52 PM
hehe.. I cant talk shit to paul, he got me on saturday night.. so im slow right now.

man.. i met paul by racing him, i was in the STi with like 3 muffuckers, and paul was on rnr pkwy, and i gave him the 3 honks from 40.. dude.. it was RAPAGE! pulled a bus length or two right off the bat. nasty

he hasnt liked me since he met me in other words. so its ok.. bring him along

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 05:55 PM
does this wannabe dude even know about California?

hey bitch, do you know anything about California?

Do you know where Pico-Union district is at? Boyle Hieghts? Griffith Park? Garfield HS? EAST LOS ANGELES??? cmon bitch, something besides movie references and dogs w/ hot pink bandanas, please

I cant believe I'm responding to this ignorance

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 05:59 PM
does this wannabe dude even know about California?

hey bitch, do you know anything about California?

Do you know where Pico-Union district is at? Boyle Hieghts? Griffith Park? Garfield HS? EAST LOS ANGELES??? cmon bitch, something besides movie references and dogs w/ hot pink bandanas, please

I cant believe I'm responding to this ignorance

Nope. Never been. But lemme ask you something:

Do you know anything about Ohio?? Do you know about Columbus? Toledo? Lima? Marion? Indian Mounds Elementary School? BLUFFTON?? No? OOOOOHHHHH SNAP. That's right, recognize.

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 06:01 PM
[/PAGE 12 FAILURE]

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Nope. Never been. But lemme ask you something:

Do you know anything about Ohio?? Do you know about Columbus? Toledo? Lima? Marion? Indian Mounds Elementary School? BLUFFTON?? No? OOOOOHHHHH SNAP. That's right, recognize.

ignorant response.. who gives a fuk about ohio.. ya i know about it.. Ohio state is in clumbus i have fam in dublin, used to spend the holidays in mansfield and lived for a yr in westchester outside of cincinnati.. or the nasy natti whatever you want to call it. chilled in lower price hill on 13th.. that was the block.,. but other than having a buch of sluts ohio is lame as fuk

4dmin
02-06-2006, 06:38 PM
man.. i met paul by racing him, i was in the STi with like 3 muffuckers, and paul was on rnr pkwy, and i gave him the 3 honks from 40.. dude.. it was RAPAGE! pulled a bus length or two right off the bat. nasty

he hasnt liked me since he met me in other words. so its ok.. bring him along

i would like to add that was just chipped 1.8t during that run :rant: :lmfao: (my excuse)

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 06:40 PM
ignorant response.. who gives a fuk about ohio.. ya i know about it.. Ohio state is in clumbus i have fam in dublin, used to spend the holidays in mansfield and lived for a yr in westchester outside of cincinnati.. or the nasy natti whatever you want to call it. chilled in lower price hill on 13th.. that was the block.,. but other than having a buch of sluts ohio is lame as fuk

Hahaha I know. Ohio sucks. But my point is - a state is a state. :tongue:

carrascopa
02-06-2006, 06:44 PM

NO ITS NOT... california is CALIFORNIA! IT IS LIKE NO OTHER PLACE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 06:45 PM

Yea, and you still a wannabe dude.. hows it feel to want a nut sac? you should stop modding your ride and save up for that gender reassignment operation you want so badly

lets see, turbo timer, or a nut sac

hmm.........

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Yea, and you still a wannabe dude.. hows it feel to want a nut sac? you should stop modding your ride and save up for that gender reassignment operation you want so badly

lets see, turbo timer, or a nut sac

hmm.........

I already have a turbo timer. :tongue: I don't want a nut sac. I have one I can play with whenever I want. He drives an STi, too. ;)

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 06:52 PM
I already have a turbo timer. :tongue: I don't want a nut sac. I have one I can play with whenever I want. He drives an STi, too. ;)

While we - still makin gangsta hits
You'll be - still jockin gangsta dicks
Damn girl you think you slick
Somebody better get this bitch, this biiiiiiiitch

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 06:54 PM
While we - still makin gangsta hits
You'll be - still jockin gangsta dicks
Damn girl you think you slick
Somebody better get this bitch, this beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyatch

My rap skillz are too amazing to unleash on this forum. You really don't want to start a battle with me. I'm part black, remember that.

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 06:59 PM
I apologize, but I smoke almost daily to rid myself of the stupidity on here from ignorant posters and dumbass comments. Therefore, if you told me you were part black, I really did mean it when I said I would not remember.

Today, I light up for you.

GsrTurbo320
02-06-2006, 07:08 PM
carrascopa, if you want to do all that to this forum or youd like see all that happen, why dont you make your own god damn Forum Import website and pay for it monthly...Just a thought for you to consider =)..other then bitching:2cents:

btw: is this a joke? ..if not..then DAMN:rly:

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 07:10 PM
I apologize, but I smoke almost daily to rid myself of the stupidity on here from ignorant posters and dumbass comments. Therefore, if you told me you were part black, I really did mean it when I said I would not remember.

Today, I light up for you.

Sweeet. Smoke dem blunts. I don't smoke anymore. :goodjob:

Hulud
Sweeet. Smoke dem blunts. I don't smoke anymore. :goodjob:
shut up
no one cares cause u drive an evo

carrascopa
carrascopa, if you want to do all that to this forum or youd like see all that happen, why dont you make your own god damn Forum Import website and pay for it monthly...Just a thought for you to consider =)..other then bitching:2cents:

btw: is this a joke? ..if not..then DAMN:rly:

fuk u

Chuckster
02-06-2006, 07:13 PM
just joining in and i would liek to say......

WHO GIVES A FLYIN SHIT

Dragonfly5338
02-06-2006, 07:13 PM
shut up
no one cares cause u drive an evo

Go read your poetry and cry, emo.

Hulud
02-06-2006, 07:14 PM
maybe i will
i think ill write about how much it hurts when you make fun of me... :(

GsrTurbo320
02-06-2006, 07:20 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao:

JMCIVIC01
02-06-2006, 07:21 PM

Very well put, I agree. That is all.

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Very well put, I agree. That is all.

HAHAHA AINT IT "TURN YOURSELF IN" TIME HOMEY?? LIRL

DONT DROP THE SOAP PUTO!!

quickdodge®
02-06-2006, 07:28 PM
^^^ Agreed. What a fuccin asshat. Later, QD.

JMCIVIC01
02-06-2006, 07:34 PM
HAHAHA AINT IT "TURN YOURSELF IN" TIME HOMEY?? LIRL

DONT DROP THE SOAP PUTO!!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :jerkit: You must get off on this shit. Like I said I could really give two fucks on what you or anyone else thinks about me! They dont know me anyway! And if you can sit here and justify talking some shit or excuse me typing some shit when you do not even know the person well enough to say what you say about them,then go ahead. Your the reason why we have so many pricks in the world today because they take after losers like you!

quickdodge®
02-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Your the reason why we have so many pricks in the world today because they take after losers like you!

No. You pretty much sum all that up, yourself. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-06-2006, 07:38 PM
So I take a nap for 2 hours and this fucking thread takes a complete shit. I think your all some straight up bitches and im going to the fucking import lounge then im going back to sleep.

Aint no one wanna be gangsta. Fuck that you havent seen gangsta untill you bishes take a trip to the poorest counrty on this side of the world....haiti bitches....dont get your eyeballs eatin by a vodoo priest or you head shruken by a chicken....now thats gangsta

Pinche putos

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 07:39 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: I am an asshat. I drop soap. I cry myself to sleep on my county issued pillow at nite. I feel so alone in my hut. I can justify anal sex now, its a way of life. The cellmates dont know me!!! But they know my butthole. BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA!

You do understand this is what I see, right? As in, when you make a post?? this is what I am seeing, do you understand? Is that clear, peon? LIRL

GsrTurbo320
02-06-2006, 07:39 PM
So I take a nap for 2 hours and this fucking thread takes a complete shit. I think your all some straight up bitches and im going to the fucking import lounge then im going back to sleep.

Aint no one wanna be gangsta. Fuck that you havent seen gangsta untill you bishes take a trip to the poorest counrty on this side of the world....haiti bitches....dont get your eyeballs eatin by a vodoo priest.

Pinche putos

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lmfao:

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 07:41 PM

Aint no one wanna be gangsta. Fuck that you havent seen gangsta untill you bishes take a trip to the poorest counrty on this side of the world....haiti bitches....dont get your eyeballs eatin by a vodoo priest or you head shruken by a chicken....now thats gangsta

Damn for a minute I thought I was gonna read "you aint seen gangsta until you peep G Units CD and ride they nuts son"

good save dawg :D

Speedm0(\)key
02-06-2006, 07:42 PM
i will tell you what i do know, yes ive been to cali.. yes i've been in the bay area.. los angeles.. yes east L.A. other than a bunch of hispanic people.. american born and raised making shits of their lives when they could have gone to school.. the unnecessary use of gangs to protect each other from the dangerous streets of a town that ranks slightly lower in crime than Norcross GA.. so seriously whats up with all this cali this cali that.. shut the fuck, its irrelevant.. so you like cali.. go back.. easy as that. all this city pride is retarded.. you're in the US.. tough is anything out of it, stop this foolish "THUGNESS"

PhAtBoYMr2
02-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Damn for a minute I thought I was gonna read "you aint seen gangsta until you peep G Units CD and ride they nuts son"

good save dawg :D

im still mad at you fuckers for leaving me at the strip club with all those naked strippers. I was scared like a redheaded step child getting approached and rubbed up for money. I felt like i was being used and I had a stripper ask if i could strip for her....i told her take me into the vip and ill put my dirty ass in your face. :rly:

JMCIVIC01
02-06-2006, 07:44 PM
No. You pretty much sum all that up, yourself. Later, QD.

Your input seems to mean nothin more to me than a steaming pile of shit, What have you accomplished in life?what are your goals? I can assure you that i will not be driving a budweiser truck around atlanta and have funny little stories about how you got tried at a gas station stop! how old are you again? thats sad for a guy your age to want to sit on his ass every night and try and e thug! Get a life jerkoff!:lmfao: ,Lol i mean your input thinkfast's input all sum up to mean absolutley nothin to me at all so GO RIGHT AHEAD! LATER,JM!

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 07:45 PM
im still mad at you fuckers for leaving me at the strip club with all those naked strippers. I was scared like a redheaded step child getting approached and rubbed up for money. I felt like i was being used and I had a stripper ask if i could strip for her....i told her take me into the vip and ill put my dirty ass in your face. :rly:

yo its whatever man... you want a beer?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
02-06-2006, 07:46 PM
yo its whatever man... you want a beer?

LMAO HAHAHAHA
hahahahahahahahah :lmfao: :lmfao: good one.

quickdodge®
02-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Your input seems to mean nothin more to me than a steaming pile of shit,

Fair enough.

What have you accomplished in life?

Well, Dr. I have children that are well taken care of, a house, couple of cars. Cool job. And, even pertainging to this website, I have an actual racing championship.

I can assure you that i will not be driving a budweiser truck around atlanta and have funny little stories about how you got tried at a gas station stop!

Yea. Kind of hard to when you live in jail.

how old are you again?

Math isn't one of your strong-suits. Is it?

thats sad for a guy your age to want to sit on his ass every night and try and e thug!

Again. At least I can.

Get a life jerkoff!:

Why don't you get one of these:

http://www.onpointradio.org/content/2002/09/25/092502jail.gif

Later, QD.

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 08:03 PM
LIRL

QD its too bad he wont see this, you know he gotta turn his self in right about now!!!

you know I really wouldnt knock him being in jail, I've been on that side before, when I was young and dumb. but at least it was for a mistake I MADE. not for me being with someone else who fucked up, or me being too scared to react and gettin caught up.

1 wannabe named JM +another random dumbass = a pair of stupid muthafuckers

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 01:57 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :jerkit: You must get off on this shit. Like I said I could really give two fucks on what you or anyone else thinks about me! They dont know me anyway! And if you can sit here and justify talking some shit or excuse me typing some shit when you do not even know the person well enough to say what you say about them,then go ahead. Your the reason why we have so many pricks in the world today because they take after losers like you!

I have a fucking question for you, shithead. HOW DOES ALEX'S DICK TASTE?

Go back to fucking jail and be somebody's bitch. You aren't wanted here PUTO.

Squidward
02-07-2006, 02:02 PM
btlfed notes requested

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 02:16 PM
btlfed notes requested

-Speed Monkey tried to run his dicksucker to Alex
-Alex replied with this thread to make fun of his worthless posts
-Val jumped in, trying to bring logic to the retarded
-It turned Speed Monkey on
-Whole thread took a left and now is no where near about what it started
-JMCivic01 jumped in, inbetween getting fucked in his "tight white" ass because he is in jail
-Everyone wants him to die a slow and painful death

I think that about covers it.

GirlieZ
02-07-2006, 02:18 PM
NO ITS NOT... california is CALIFORNIA! IT IS LIKE NO OTHER PLACE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD

hummm, i was born on travis AFB, live outside edwards SFB in Simi valley, lived in napa and san fran, its a cool place but you dont need to worship that shit. Its over populated and over priced. I love my dirty dirty south, thats were my heart is. so like val said a state is a state until you make it what you want!

ohh and i know ur our man toy, but if cali is the best lace in the world, u need to get out more

Squidward
02-07-2006, 02:18 PM
thanks!!

dereksi
02-07-2006, 02:19 PM
i will tell you what i do know, yes ive been to cali.. yes i've been in the bay area.. los angeles.. yes east L.A. other than a bunch of hispanic people.. american born and raised making shits of their lives when they could have gone to school.. the unnecessary use of gangs to protect each other from the dangerous streets of a town that ranks slightly lower in crime than Norcross GA.. so seriously whats up with all this cali this cali that.. shut the fuck, its irrelevant.. so you like cali.. go back.. easy as that. all this city pride is retarded.. you're in the US.. tough is anything out of it, stop this foolish "THUGNESS"
lol

JITB
02-07-2006, 02:20 PM
lol @ piconess took me awhiel to figure out and rememebr who that is.

babygurl
02-07-2006, 02:23 PM
someone please ban the JDMCIVIC fag!

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 02:25 PM
hummm, i was born on travis AFB, live outside edwards SFB in Simi valley, lived in napa and san fran,

Let's analyze this:

AFB's-The problem there is obvious

Simi Valley-WTF is out there? The answer is NOTHING worth a damn. It's like being from Camarillo.

Napa-Well, if you like wine....

San Fran-If you are gay. I would rather hang out across the bay in Oakland.

We are from LA and Long Beach. That is COMPLETELY different from everywhere you mentioned.

2mchbooty
02-07-2006, 02:28 PM
someone please ban the JDMCIVIC fag!
Ditto! Oh, hey sexy gurl :idb:

babygurl
02-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Let's analyze this:

Simi Valley-WTF is out there? The answer is NOTHING worth a damn. It's like being from Camarillo.

We are from LA and Long Beach. That is COMPLETELY different from everywhere you mentioned.

I understand, how you and Alex value Long Beack...I value Detroit...because of alot of memories I have...so keep it up! Dont let go of the memories :)

2mchbooty
02-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Let's analyze this:

FUCK THAT....WE ARE IN THA ATL NOW BITCHES!!!! HAHAHA ;)

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 02:32 PM
I understand, how you and Alex value Long Beack...I value Detroit...because of alot of memories I have...so keep it up! Dont let go of the memories :)

I think Alex and Ricky are both from LA. I am from Long Beach.

I wanna go back soooo bad. :(

babygurl
02-07-2006, 02:33 PM

yeah I know how you feel...but I am kind of afraid to live or go near Detroit!

babygurl
02-07-2006, 02:34 PM

did you guys know each other back then?

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 02:36 PM
did you guys know each other back then?

Unfortunately no. Most of my friends were Latino in CA, though.

babygurl
02-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Unfortunately no. Most of my friends were Latino in CA, though.

I thought Alex was latino? lol

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 02:38 PM
I thought Alex was latino? lol

So's Ricky. I was saying that although most of my friends were latino in CA, unfortunately I didn't know either of them.

babygurl
02-07-2006, 02:39 PM
So's Ricky. I was saying that although most of my friends were latino in CA, unfortunately I didn't know either of them.

oh ok....

when did you move out here?

JustinSane110™
02-07-2006, 02:45 PM
-JMCivic01 jumped in, inbetween getting fucked in his "tight white" ass because he is in jail

BTLFED NOTES FTW!!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 02:48 PM
oh ok....

when did you move out here?

91, and not by choice.

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 02:49 PM
BTLFED NOTES FTW!!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

Check your rep, puto. ;)

2mchbooty
02-07-2006, 02:51 PM
91, and not by choice.
:boohoo: All you west-coasters sure do cry alot about wantin to go home!

babygurl
02-07-2006, 02:54 PM
lol...I miss Michigan...but the people and the cities have changed...

I also love living in Dahlonega peaceful!

quickdodge®
02-07-2006, 02:55 PM
but if cali is the best lace in the world, u need to get out more

Nah. I know Alex and I have been around the country a bit. There's no place like Cali. It is the best. Later, QD.

BTLFED
:boohoo: All you west-coasters sure do cry alot about wantin to go home!

Hmm

babygurl
cute!^^^^^

quickdodge®
02-07-2006, 02:57 PM
I understand, how you and Alex value Long Beack..

Sheeeeet! Way to leave me out. I rep LB more than anyone on IA, lolol. Who else has LONG BEACH and CALIFORNIA tatted on them? No one. Alex has CALIFORNIA, but I got city AND state...lolol. Later, QD.

babygurl
02-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Sheeeeet! Way to leave me out. I rep LB more than anyone on IA, lolol. Who else has LONG BEACH and CALIFORNIA tatted on them? No one. Alex has CALIFORNIA, but I got city AND state...lolol. Later, QD.

sorry honey! I wasnt thinking!

AND DONT FORGET QD....lol sorry!

I rep D-town! well sometimes!

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 03:01 PM

True true. I appologize for leaving you out, QD.

Asshole
02-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Thats aight.... He said he'll just ride on your mark-ass this weekend...lol

Speedm0(\)key
02-07-2006, 03:06 PM
im gonna get MEXICO DISTRITO FEDERAL on my back just to fit in :jerkit:

2mchbooty
02-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Hmm
MUHAHHHH! ;)

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 03:08 PM
MUHAHHHH! ;)

Hah! :kiss:

JustinSane110™
02-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Check your rep, puto. ;)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BTLFED again.
Damn, I'll hit you up when I can homey.

Speedm0(\)key
02-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Hah! :kiss:

you are a faggot, FUCK YOU CRACKA

babygurl
02-07-2006, 03:11 PM
speedmonkey

Are you PMSING again?

2mchbooty
02-07-2006, 03:15 PM
I knew it....he loves me! ;)

babygurl
02-07-2006, 03:16 PM

do you love me?

thinkfast®
02-07-2006, 03:18 PM

[/thread]

no really. thats it. its over :lmfao:

WEST IS THE BEST!! PERIOD!! ALL THEM DAYS OF TAKIN OUR LOWRIDERS AND FEMALES, PUTTIN EM IN YOUR LITTLE VIDEOS AND MOVIES, THAT SHIT IS OVER!! WE WANT THAT SHIT BACK HOMEY. WITH INTEREST!!

2mchbooty
02-07-2006, 03:19 PM
do you love me?
Of course I do sugar lips!

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 03:20 PM
you are a faggot, FUCK YOU CRACKA

FUCK YOUR COUCH, BEANER!

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 03:21 PM

Who you talkin about?

babygurl
02-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Of course I do sugar lips!

thank you sugar! damn let me hit that ass!!!!!

I have a BOBette lol :lmfao:

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 03:23 PM
[/thread]

no really. thats it. its over :lmfao:

WEST IS THE BEST!! PERIOD!! ALL THEM DAYS OF TAKIN OUR LOWRIDERS AND FEMALES, PUTTIN EM IN YOUR LITTLE VIDEOS AND MOVIES, THAT SHIT IS OVER!! WE WANT THAT SHIT BACK HOMEY. WITH INTEREST!!

f00 I'm a vet you can bet that I can dance under water and not get wet. ;)

Speedm0(\)key
02-07-2006, 03:27 PM
FUCK YOUR COUCH, BEANER!

us beaners dont have couches, we have patio chairs

BTLFED
02-07-2006, 03:34 PM
us beaners dont have couches, we have patio chairs

"Patio chair" takes too much away from the joke.