PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: brett

rickgiblin
02-06-2006, 12:08 PM
hey, did you get a new paint job on the civic... i was just looking at your sig and cant tell if you did or not. also, when did you get lambo doors. and is that a bseries or d series engine... it looks good and i dont kow if i wanna dress up my d or swap into a b series

Brett
02-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Hey man, check out the CAR PIC forum, I just got the car back from Spray Glo and had them do a whole list of new things, I posted what they did in there with pics, and its still my factory D Series, that hasnt changed. :)

rickgiblin
02-06-2006, 12:22 PM
dam... i just got done looking at the pics, and i think im gonna just dress up my engine. yours really inspired me. but your car looks great, youll deff. get some points in shows for the changes. would spray glow give a good deal for IA members?

Brett
02-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Hey man, Yeah just call up there and talk to Ed or Shirleen, they are the onwers. Tell them I had you call and they will treat you very well on prices

rickgiblin
02-06-2006, 12:35 PM
cool. ill give them in a call in about a week or 2, cuse i cant stand when people waste others time with bs and no money. but ill give them a call when i get my $$$ up. good luck with the civic

Brett
02-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Thanks man!! Ed and Shirleen will take good care of ya