PDA

View Full Version : AttN: BTEC and BlueClues

B16a2 Civic
02-06-2006, 09:15 AM
Good chillin wit ya'll friday, this friday wasnt as good as last Friday....thats Columbus for dat ass LIRL, car looks real good, imma come up there nexttime, real soon.

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 09:21 AM
Good chillin wit ya'll friday, this friday wasnt as good as last Friday....thats Columbus for dat ass LIRL, car looks real good, imma come up there nexttime, real soon.
Ah dude, it's cool! I know the weekend before this past was better, I just wanted Jesse to see it too, but it's straight though. :goodjob: Those country bois need to get with the times though. Maybe you should introduce the turbo to them;)
I would like to see you come up maybe this weekend and we can show you what it's like in the A!

B16a2 Civic
02-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Ah dude, it's cool! I know the weekend before this past was better, I just wanted Jesse to see it too, but it's straight though. :goodjob: Those country bois need to get with the times though. Maybe you should introduce the turbo to them;)
I would like to see you come up maybe this weekend and we can show you what it's like in the A!

yeah, like that half Tahoe half tow truck LIRL, crazy, i might be able to come this weekend only if my new headunit comes in, i cant drive that far without music LIRL

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 09:39 AM
yeah, like that half Tahoe half tow truck LIRL, crazy, i might be able to come this weekend only if my new headunit comes in, i cant drive that far without music LIRL
Hell yeah. Damn I wish one of us had gotten a pic of that shit and post it on here. I have never seen something so fuckin ugly. And what makes it so sad is homie thought he was the shit, bumpin music through the parking lot and driving slow stopping to rev it a couple of times:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
I understand you on the whole no music deal. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have any music in ride:eek:

B16a2 Civic
02-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Hell yeah. Damn I wish one of us had gotten a pic of that shit and post it on here. I have never seen something so fuckin ugly. And what makes it so sad is homie thought he was the shit, bumpin music through the parking lot and driving slow stopping to rev it a couple of times:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
I understand you on the whole no music deal. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have any music in ride:eek:

yeah :(
but i got teh hook up on a indash now :)

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 09:45 AM
yeah :(
but i got teh hook up on a indash now :)
That's cool as long as you make it up this way

B16a2 Civic
02-06-2006, 09:50 AM
That's cool as long as you make it up this way

imma see what i can do.

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 09:51 AM
imma see what i can do.
Alrighty!:goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
02-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Where Jesse at tho?
workin?

thinkfast®
02-06-2006, 09:54 AM
wadup B,

where you been at on the boards son?

yo were you a asshole on Friday nite or what man

mad points up for grabs

B16a2 Civic
02-06-2006, 09:55 AM
wadup B,

where you been at on the boards son?

yo were you a asshole on Friday nite or what man

mad points up for grabs

shit man, all this work got me busy homie.
well yeah, i make fun of the usuals, asshole all day everyday.
yo, yous houdl have heard this one civic, sounded liek midgets blowing through a cone, sounded so hollow

BTEC
02-06-2006, 09:57 AM
yeah im working like a mofo for once. It was cool coming dwn there. They got alot to learn dwn there but at least they are trying. Gotta start somewhere right? What about the accord with the xmas lights inside for neons? LOL!!!

B16a2 Civic
02-06-2006, 09:59 AM
yeah im working like a mofo for once. It was cool coming dwn there. They got alot to learn dwn there but at least they are trying. Gotta start somewhere right? What about the accord with the xmas lights inside for neons? LOL!!!

ahh shit LIRL and demlame ass niggas dancin

OOHH how about that girl sittin on the front windshield of that saturn and it cracked

BTEC
02-06-2006, 10:02 AM

OOHH how about that girl sittin on the front windshield of that saturn and it cracked
that chick wouldve experience the pimp hand like in my sig for real for smashing my windeshield. I wouldve kicked my wifes ass for doing that shit, imagine what a GF would get. Damn i dnt even wanna think about it. LOL!! im just playing, i dnt hit girl but i wouldve bitched at her even after my shit got fixed. She prolly wouldve rather me pimp slap her one time instead of bitchin her out.

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 10:02 AM

Oh yeah! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: They were laughing and shit about it. Dude won't be laughing when he finds out how much it is going to cost to replace it.
That damn exhaust was killing me. I don't know how to even explain the sound coming from it:confused: :eek:

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 10:03 AM
that chick wouldve experience the pimp hand like in my sig for real for smashing my windeshield. I wouldve kicked my wifes ass for doing that shit, imagine what a GF would get. Damn i dnt even wanna think about it. LOL!! im just playing, i dnt hit girl but i wouldve bitched at her even after my shit got fixed. She prolly wouldve rather me pimp slap her one time instead of bitchin her out.
Nigwa you ain't gon pimp slap no one. That is why you bout got you eye swoll twice yesterday!:lmfao:

BTEC
02-06-2006, 10:05 AM
Nigwa you ain't gon pimp slap no one. That is why you bout got you eye swoll twice yesterday!:lmfao:
but fuh real tho, y u gotta be putting my shit out on the n-ter-net like that y0!! nom sayin?
that Silkey wrist watch should tell you i dnt play and i can get rowdy :king:

B16a2 Civic
02-06-2006, 10:08 AM
:(@ Columbus

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 10:09 AM
but fuh real tho, y u gotta be putting my shit out on the n-ter-net like that y0!! nom sayin?
that Silkey wrist watch should tell you i dnt play and i can get rowdy :king:
I ain't seen it yet. Oh, and you felt the wrath of the pimp in your on bed.:king: That is what you get for talkin all that shit. Nah mean? Next time I won't be so soft on you and swell yo eye up fo real!

BTEC
02-06-2006, 10:14 AM
I ain't seen it yet. Oh, and you felt the wrath of the pimp in your on bed.:king: That is what you get for talkin all that shit. Nah mean? Next time I won't be so soft on you and swell yo eye up fo real!
That dark ring around ur wrist is the Silkey wrist watch. lol!!! I need my eye swole, lip busted, a knot on my 4head, i need it all. If u think u bad enough to do it cmon. I look forward to it. WHAT?!!

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 10:16 AM
That dark ring around ur wrist is the Silkey wrist watch. lol!!! I need my eye swole, lip busted, a knot on my 4head, i need it all. If u think u bad enough to do it cmon. I look forward to it. WHAT?!!
Oh nigwa it ain't a thang to me but a chicken wang! Just watch this shit!