PDA

View Full Version : Misc 3am

speedminded
04-16-2005, 02:27 AM
nothing like a little grease in the middle of the night: actually olive oil, cayenne pepper, chili powder, & a little tabasco sauce mixed with a couple chopped red potato's...

calmnothing
04-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Looks kinda good actually. An Omaha steakburger to go with that would be great.

Kevykev
04-19-2005, 01:36 PM
where the hell is the meat?

calmnothing
04-19-2005, 11:32 PM
you've got two of the basic food groups: Grease and Potato

RandomGuy
04-24-2005, 11:03 PM
isnt cheyyenne pepper and chilli powder the same thing? .. sum1 please school me lol

speedminded
04-25-2005, 12:41 AM
isnt cheyyenne pepper and chilli powder the same thing? .. sum1 please school me lolyes and no, a cayenne pepper is a species of chili peppers...just like bell peppers, paprika, jalepenos, tabasco, habenero, etc. I believe chili powder is a combination of several differant dried and crushed peppers mixed with cumin, garlic, oregeno, cloves, coriander, [regular black] pepper, and salt as cayenne pepper is only made from dried and ground cayenne peppers and sometimes mixed with a few of its close relatives aka red pepper. It definitely smells and tastes differantly either way.

Kinda strange that tabasco sauce is not even made from tabasco peppers...it's made from cayenne peppers. Speaking of tabasco, I should gather up all our hot sauces and take a picture...a girl here once said, it's not the variety of hot sauces you have that's disturbing but the amount left in each bottle :D

IndianStig
04-25-2005, 07:11 PM
UMM. My mom makes some killer fries with some hot ass seasoning. Ill get the recipe and post it.