PDA

View Full Version : GANGSTA fight in front of cosmo fitness

Chuckster
04-15-2005, 10:29 PM
So, as me and my buddy Bryan were leaving the gym(cosmo fitness next to roswell DMV) There were like 4 black dudes, 3 in their late teens and 1 was like 13. 1 big ass fat hispanic dude. 2 hispanic chics, one preganet. the 4 black dudes were circling the hispanic dude tellng him "You aint gangsta, you aint gangsta." Spanish dude was saying some shit about them starting some BS. One of the balck dudes was like "I dont give a fuck about you or your bitch ass women." A few more words were said. Then it lead to some pushing and bam. The spanish dude hits one dude. That one dude grabs the spanish dude. They are now tryign to strangle each other. One of the other black dudes comes up behind the spanish dude asn is about to hit him with a bottle. but misses and hits the othe rblack dude thats in the mingle with the spanish dude. Spanish dudes knocks the guy with the bottle on the ground, landing on the broken glass. i take a look aroudn to se if there are any other peole watching, and there is. I go to look back the black dudes are running and the spanish dude looks like he is pulling a gun out of his SUV. (This is when i bounce) the whole time this is going on well you know spanish women they dont shut up

but yea havent seen this type of shit since i moved to georgia.

The Yousef
04-15-2005, 10:31 PM
whoa dude...i'm glad it didn't escalate any further....

mocha latte cupcake
04-15-2005, 10:32 PM
It does exist you just have to be around when the idiots strike... sounds like a fun interesting time... glad no one got lit though!

Chuckster
04-15-2005, 10:33 PM
^^it prolly did, dunno will find out sooon on the news

Chuckster
04-15-2005, 10:35 PM
when they were shoving each other they were gettign close to my car. My car wasnt even on i jsut dropped the ebrake and let it roll back.

Nismo
04-16-2005, 12:43 AM
see thats what is so fucked up with georgia, all these punk ass kids starting shit all the time, i swear to god i wish i could just shoot them with a tranqualizer gun when they try to act all badass and deposit them into compton and let them deal with it there...

speedminded
04-16-2005, 04:13 AM
dammit Pablo, you picking on people again?! They were just jealous cause you had two chicks with ya and they couldn't even get one between all 4 of them.

Big Rick
04-16-2005, 06:14 AM
see thats what is so fucked up with georgia, all these punk ass kids starting shit all the time, i swear to god i wish i could just shoot them with a tranqualizer gun when they try to act all badass and deposit them into compton and let them deal with it there...

shit happens everywhere

speedracer41
04-16-2005, 07:15 AM
^^Where ever you go there is stuff like this happening!

Chuckster
04-16-2005, 07:47 AM
dammit Pablo, you picking on people again?! They were just jealous cause you had two chicks with ya and they couldn't even get one between all 4 of them.

lol, Pablo has nothin on this guy

Chuckster
04-16-2005, 07:50 AM
shit happens everywhere

yea, when i lived in florida it happend. when i lived in Texas, seen it all the time. But when they were done, they would offer each other beer and go to a bar. In NY, saw it all the time, mainly my family lol

NzProjeKt
04-16-2005, 08:18 AM
yeah this type shit happens everywhere... however the number of bullshit gangstas are at a high here in Atlanta.. and only here in Gwinnett can people rep crips one week and then be a blood the next.. :lmfao:

Brett
04-16-2005, 09:00 AM
^^ Yeah they pick what gang they feel is popular that week to rep....lol

Brandon C
04-16-2005, 09:05 AM
I dont know what to say But That is one of the Main reasons I gave up DJing Hip Hop clubs in the Atlanta Area..Shit I have seen many bad things such as one of my best friends getting shot on NYE at My Club 7 times w/ a .45 and as wellas his girl getting shot 5 times that night. Fuck wanabe gangaster there aint nothing real about Jail or Death..Sorry but I dont believe in fighting for nothing But Family Protection and Animal Cruelty..

Brett
04-16-2005, 09:32 AM
Fuck wanabe gangaster there aint nothing real about Jail or Death..

Id think Jail and Death are as real as it gets my brotha.....

Sorry but I dont believe in fighting for nothing But Family Protection and Animal Cruelty..

Id gladly kill someone who abuses animals... People who do that are at the bottom of the human chain as far as I am concerned

Bajjani
04-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Hell, someone fucks with my family...or even close friends that I consider like family to me...they WILL be dealt with...

JagerGirl
04-16-2005, 10:51 AM
WOW.

Brandon C
04-16-2005, 12:17 PM
soory i meant keeping it so called real will only land you in jail or dead..1rst hand experiance on that subgect.

thats was what i am saying i would protect my family and any animal cruelty should be dealt w/

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2005, 12:24 PM
soory i meant keeping it so called real will only land you in jail or dead..1rst hand experiance on that subgect.

Hmmmmm. You're obviously NOT in jail. So are you dead? Later, QD.

Brandon C
04-16-2005, 12:31 PM
I meant I was Going down that road at one point in my life...SmartAss..But what else should I have expected from someone from the west...lol

quickdodgeŽ
04-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Damn skizznippy. Lolol. Later, QD.