PDA

View Full Version : need help.

redlinenprelude
02-04-2006, 05:34 PM
i got two tickets last night on 85 south. i was trying to merge over to my exit, this envolved going in a lane with a simi-truck and then the lane next to it.after going behind the truck i merged into the next lane.. and BOOM there is one of gwinnetts finest beside the truck.. just where i coudent see him on the other side of the truck..so after i merge, and see that i am close to the rear-end of the cop. i take the next lane so iam not tailgating him. he slames on his breakes and gets behind me and pulls me over. he had his mind totaly made up before he got out of his cruser, and upon asking me why i was so close and then why i took the next lane, he just called me a liar. he gave me a ticket for following too close and not maintaining my lane.. then he was trying to tell me that after all of this, i passed him at 75 mph.. which is bs.. he slammed on his breaks to get behind me..i told him "why would i tailgate a marked police car,swerve into the next lane and PASS that same marked police car?" this is totaly asinine. but i cant argue in cort what i got the tickets for..yes i was following too close for a breif second, after i came around the truck..and yes i didnt maintain my lane due to the fact that you would have to be retarded to tailgate a MARKED police car.

this is my first time getting stoped, and my first tickets. am i going to loose my lincense if i call the number and just pay the fines? i dont want to go to cort because i cant argue what i did..because i did it..

i know you guys get tired of seeing these posts put up in here, but im sure somebody can lead me in the right direction.

thanks,
Patrick

BTW i am 18

Crazy Asian
02-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Your not gonna as long your not under 17. You need to rack points to lose your license. Dont know about the rest

Halfwit
02-04-2006, 05:41 PM
just pay fines,