PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my Thread?

namahs
04-15-2005, 09:59 PM
I'm assuming that someone did enough whining to get it deleted ???

Whoops...this is Tracy :D

lemansz
04-15-2005, 10:01 PM
musta been the comment " they call the supra "polar" because it sat on the north pole for two years before it cooled off enough to work on, after it bburned up in texas 2K3"

that m,usta dun it

Tracy
04-15-2005, 10:02 PM
dammit. You butthole!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Tracy
04-15-2005, 10:15 PM
http://www.extrememotorsports.tv/downloads/tx2k3.wmv

BOOSTED2KLUDE
04-15-2005, 10:35 PM
Alright Tracy...that's it! Once yall are finished with my Prelude, I'm sellin it and getting a Supra! Damn you making me spend more $$$$!

iloveboost
04-16-2005, 09:20 AM
musta been the comment " they call the supra "polar" because it sat on the north pole for two years before it cooled off enough to work on, after it bburned up in texas 2K3"

that m,usta dun it

LOL!!

Tracer
04-16-2005, 10:07 AM
I wonder if they thought it was a drifting contest down the track? lol

gsujeff55
04-16-2005, 10:49 AM
dangit, i was hoping to get up and read the drama.

Pablo
04-16-2005, 12:34 PM
i put the thread away. i did not delete it. just saved it

Julio
04-17-2005, 06:10 PM
Yeah, Whats was going on, Someone kept emailing me and whining while I was on vacation trying to lock or delete a thread or something. WTF....

quickdodge®
04-17-2005, 08:48 PM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

Phil and AAP Suck ASS
04-17-2005, 10:46 PM
Why you got to Ban AAP SUCK MY ASS

that guy didnt do anything.

Ill start a new thread.

www.aapsucks.com

BLK JDM
04-18-2005, 10:34 AM
deleted

Tracy
04-18-2005, 11:04 AM
EDIT**** I called Jerel at MM and he said he did not post this (that someone got on his username). So I apologize for calling Jerel a fucker :)

silviadriftr
04-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Haters will always be Haters.

Congrats to Chris and the whole AAP crew. Fuck all the Haters and keep running those times. Let the hate fuel your fire for lower ETs.

Tell me how you let your bitch get on the internet and start drama?? Drama will always be a bitches game and Tracy does it best.

I'm sorry but Dan KEEP YOUR BITCH IN CHECK!!! She's making you and your shop look like some real whiney ass hos. I know you and Chris have your beef just b/c he's faster than you and you don't want you take the sticker off the car. Fuck it dude, let it go. You'll never always be the best or the fastest, there's always some new innovation or innovator that raines supreme!!

You spend all this time on the net?? When the fuck do yall work on cars?? It seems like yall worry more about trying to ruin someone else than worrying about your business.

This is unprofessionalism at it's best. 3 fucking threads?? Is it that serious??? If I was Chris @ AAP I'd be loving all the attention. It's funny how bitches will talk shit on the net but won't say shit in front of someone.

I know I'll get a whole heep of shit b/c or my reply but it's gotten down right rediculous how far this shit has gone. Chris hasn't done anything to yall(other than being faster) but in this industry competition breeds innovation so fuck it.

I've spoken my piece so let the flaming begin of me and what I said.

From reading the posts and who was making all the posts, I think all the people that posted on the other thread were talking specifically to Philip and not to Chris. Philip was the one that drug aap's name into the whole thing by saying "we" like he worked for aap, and after umpteen pages of posts back and forth he finally admitted he did not work for aap. Not to say that once he started spouting off about we( as in aap) have this car and that car that people didn't make comments about aap and their cars(me, not being one of them) but he is the one that brought their name into that thread. If it wasn't for him aap's name would have never been mentioned.

EXAMPLE (tracy) Hey philip, why don't you race my car?
(philip) My car is not set up for 1/4 only 0-200mph, but "WE" have a car that can run in the 1/4.

Julio
04-18-2005, 11:10 AM
this phil dude gets the Award for "cheerleader" of the year.

BTW, sucks on the AAP car, I just finally read through all the crap of threads. Atleast nothing worst happened.

RiceBoy
04-18-2005, 11:35 AM
Haters will always be Haters.

Congrats to Chris and the whole AAP crew. Fuck all the Haters and keep running those times. Let the hate fuel your fire for lower ETs.

Tell me how you let your bitch get on the internet and start drama?? Drama will always be a bitches game and Tracy does it best.

I'm sorry but Dan KEEP YOUR BITCH IN CHECK!!! She's making you and your shop look like some real whiney ass hos. I know you and Chris have your beef just b/c he's faster than you and you don't want you take the sticker off the car. Fuck it dude, let it go. You'll never always be the best or the fastest, there's always some new innovation or innovator that raines supreme!!

You spend all this time on the net?? When the fuck do yall work on cars?? It seems like yall worry more about trying to ruin someone else than worrying about your business.

This is unprofessionalism at it's best. 3 fucking threads?? Is it that serious??? If I was Chris @ AAP I'd be loving all the attention. It's funny how bitches will talk shit on the net but won't say shit in front of someone.

I know I'll get a whole heep of shit b/c or my reply but it's gotten down right rediculous how far this shit has gone. Chris hasn't done anything to yall(other than being faster) but in this industry competition breeds innovation so fuck it.

I've spoken my piece so let the flaming begin of me and what I said.

Bwahhahah....:D

RiceBoy
04-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Funny thing is, I said this same thing to your crew, Under Pressure when they started all of that shit about our dyno day. Our website hits went through the roof that day. Thanks guys ;)

You need to get your facts straight...Jerrel isn't in our crew. We don't even have a crew to started off with. I just happen to know a lot of people..:rolleyes:

Tracy
04-18-2005, 11:38 AM
You need to get your facts straight...Jerrel isn't in our crew. We don't even have a crew to started off with. I just happen to know a lot of people..:rolleyes:

Then, my bad. Now my facts are straight. :rollseyes: But what is Under Pressure so that I may have my facts straight in the future?

I wonder why you barely come out of your forum unless it's to flame me. Do you care about me that much to take away from your practice just to flame me?

©hris
04-18-2005, 02:26 PM
http://www.extrememotorsports.tv/downloads/tx2k3.wmv
ummmmmmmmmm ok i want one

quickdodge®
04-18-2005, 03:19 PM
^^^ You can't have it. It's not stock with rims and exhaust. Later, QD.

Shawn
04-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Then, my bad. Now my facts are straight. :rollseyes: But what is Under Pressure so that I may have my facts straight in the future?

I wonder why you barely come out of your forum unless it's to flame me. Do you care about me that much to take away from your practice just to flame me?

Why do you come in Under Pressure? Its a fucking public forum. We can go on any part we want.