PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ladies what do you use for BC

The Ren
02-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Some people use the patch.. some the shot.. and some the pill.. Just curious to what you use.. Im on Orthotricycline Lo because of my thyroid..

BTEC
02-04-2006, 03:14 PM
i use ginseng.

Leisa
02-04-2006, 03:18 PM
my form of birth control is called tubaligation...lol

PhatbacK
02-04-2006, 05:38 PM
i was on Ortho. but now im on....nothing. dont have sex...its overrated

Jimmy B
02-04-2006, 07:07 PM
i was on Ortho. but now im on....nothing. dont have sex...its overrated

i beg to differ....

MoreMGD32
02-05-2006, 10:34 PM
you must be getting a shitty piece of ass homie!

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 09:32 AM
The only birth control I use is called a condom. I don't like other forms because of the freakin side effects. Would I rather die from a heart attack or keep from having kids? umm... tough decision
*voice at end of commercial: may cause heart attack, heartburn, indigestion, anal leakage, constipation, blindness, excessive weight gain or lose, etc.*

Jimmy B
02-06-2006, 09:34 AM
i use a coathanger..

j/k.. that was bad..

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 09:36 AM
i use a coathanger..

j/k.. that was bad..
Yeah it was:(

BTEC
02-06-2006, 09:41 AM
The only birth control I use is called a condom. I don't like other forms because of the freakin side effects. Would I rather die from a heart attack or keep from having kids? umm... tough decision
*voice at end of commercial: may cause heart attack, heartburn, indigestion, anal leakage, constipation, blindness, excessive weight gain or lose, etc.*
yeah, and they say that shit like its ok. Lil soft spoken voice with ppl having the time of their life in the background. Show them having the seizure and convulsions that could happen. What about a view of them on the toilet bc they have the runs. Or what about them on the floor in fetal position bc of the pelvic pain? I know pl that use the peel and the patch but the injections and all that new shit, FUC that.

What do u do if these side effects kick in while yawl getting busy, WTF the fuc do u do?

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 09:49 AM
yeah, and they say that shit like its ok. Lil soft spoken voice with ppl having the time of their life in the background. Show them having the seizure and convulsions that could happen. What about a view of them on the toilet bc they have the runs. Or what about them on the floor in fetal position bc of the pelvic pain? I know pl that use the peel and the patch but the injections and all that new shit, FUC that.

What do u do if these side effects kick in while yawl getting busy, WTF the fuc do u do?
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Hell naw! I would freak out if I saw that shit! I think I will just take my chances. Plus I know soooo many people who have gotten pregnant off of birth control. Either they forgot to take it that day or they stopped all together. You are more fertal when you miss a day or stop. The doctor told me they can put this metal rod up you and it can only be removed by a doctor, but HELL NAW! I refuse to let some one put a metal object up my vagina and can only be removed by someone else. (In the words of my mom) Man Fuck That Shit!

BTEC
02-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Hell naw! I would freak out if I saw that shit! I think I will just take my chances. Plus I know soooo many people who have gotten pregnant off of birth control. Either they forgot to take it that day or they stopped all together. You are more fertal when you miss a day or stop. The doctor told me they can put this metal rod up you and it can only be removed by a doctor, but HELL NAW! I refuse to let some one put a metal object up my vagina and can only be removed by someone else. (In the words of my mom) Man Fuck That Shit!
thats bullshit and u know it!! thats my stizzy y0!!! FUH DAT SHI!!

BluesClues
02-06-2006, 10:05 AM
thats bullshit and u know it!! thats my stizzy y0!!! FUH DAT SHI!!
My mom is more gansta than you shawtie!

Rabunchic
02-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Hell I was on Birth control and got pregnant with Hannah while on it. After Jaxson was born I had the tubaligation!!!!!!!

Squidward
02-07-2006, 02:31 PM
I use a turbo xs dual stage BC (standard version). i was going to get an electronic one but the manual BC suits the purpose. Plus the manual comes in a hi power version that allows for up to 30psi. why spend 400+ when u can do it for 200.

BC does stand for boost conroller right?

Squidward
02-07-2006, 02:33 PM
u let that doctor take the dildo out that one time.

BluesClues
02-07-2006, 02:38 PM
u let that doctor take the dildo out that one time.
huh?:confused:

secrets out
03-16-2006, 07:55 PM
i take the pill. i hate it when i forget to take it though. it helps with my bad cramps. most of my friends are on the pill. one has the 3 month thing, and she says that it gives you a nasty smell and has break through bleeding.

babowc
03-16-2006, 10:04 PM
nooo smell = bad.....
but then why do you need to take pills at such a young age?.. unless you're already "active"

secrets out
03-16-2006, 10:18 PM
because i can.

i have been on the pill since i was thirteen.

Bballjamal
03-19-2006, 03:13 PM
My girls uses some kind of ring that goes inside her vagina! Interesting little concept and you can't feel it while its in!

kitkat
03-19-2006, 10:54 PM
Nova rings are being pulled off market because they can cause alot of UTI and other bad stuff...Its like leaving a piece of plastic jelly bracelet in you for 3 weeks out of a month.
1.I'm allergic to latex that kicks out the patch,condoms,ring,and depo(the latex cork in the top of medicine bottle)
2.scared of the pills after effects...
3. I take my chances and seem to get pregnant every 2 years and Kate is almost two..so maybe i'll get another baby soon then i'm getting my tubes tied.
One more try for a boy!

Bballjamal
03-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Hmm didn't know that! I don't want to go to her with that because she more than likely knows and will raise hell when Im trying to only help.........girls + rage = female

kitkat
03-20-2006, 10:27 AM
no not all remales have rage..Most of them are just in touch with there bitchy side

AtifSajid
03-21-2006, 09:06 AM
I just use the pull out method..been safe for me for 6 years!! And I charge the women for that expensive type of BC!

4dmin
03-21-2006, 03:14 PM
kate uses the nuva ring?

{X}Echo419
03-23-2006, 08:13 AM
being a lesbian usually works...

gabbysmommy
03-31-2006, 04:00 PM
i use the patch be on it for 3 yrs

Hulud
04-01-2006, 09:50 AM
kate uses the nuva ring?
man that shit has to be nasty when you take it out
:upchuck:

Kevykev
04-02-2006, 12:53 PM
My girl uses pills, has to be a responsible girl to use that though.

Her cousin used the pill for 10 yrs - decided to discontinue to have a beautiful baby girl.

"Bitch you betta not forget to take your pills" :)

Leisa
04-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Im glad I dont have to worry about that shit..lol