PDA

View Full Version : Thats Fucked Up!!!!

DC2girl
02-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Im sorry to hear that she died soo young.. may she RIP. I cant believe that somebody would stoop so low to do this. He's one fucked up muthf**a

:( GAINESVILLE - A 15-year-old Norcross girl was stabbed to death and her former stepfather - the primary suspect - was found dead nearby, Hall County authorities said.
Police officers discovered the body of Carrie Luscius about 8:55 a.m. Wednesday.
She was found in a small pickup truck in the driveway of a residence on Ladd Drive off Sardis Road.
Hall County Sheriff's Major Jeff Strickland said officers found her former stepfather, 28-year-old Onas Cruz, dead in a wooded area several hundred yards behind the residence. He appeared to have hanged himself, Strickland said.
Cruz lived on Ladd Drive and owned the pickup truck where Luscius' body was discovered, Strickland said.
Another resident of Ladd Drive, Patricia Haynes, said she did not know Cruz. Haynes said she was not concerned about crime in her neighborhood.
"It won't affect safety, no more so than usual," she said. "I just figured it was some kind of family affair. I don't think it was a random thing."
Luscius attended a Gwinnett high school, but officials would not release the name of her school.
Police notified relatives of the incident. Both autopsies were scheduled to be performed Wednesday.
The Hall County Sheriff's Office will continue to investigate the incident

Julio
02-04-2006, 09:43 AM
I bet he was banging her and shit and that started the problem.. sucks

DC2girl
02-04-2006, 09:50 AM
I bet he was banging her and shit and that started the problem.. sucks

well gyea, good guess! Rumors said that he tried to rape her a couple of times but she refuse but I dont really know the whole story.damn horndog! He had a wife.. I just dont understand people nowadays.

RandomGuy
02-04-2006, 09:51 AM
oh shit she goes to high school with A1EX i think my friends lil brother used to go out with her (NO JOKE)

RandomGuy
02-04-2006, 09:53 AM
<meadowcreek is her school

DC2girl
02-04-2006, 09:54 AM
<meadowcreek is her school

gyea, she did goto meadowcreek high..oh and whose your friend's lil brother? if I may ask.

RandomGuy
02-04-2006, 10:02 AM
gyea, she did goto meadowcreek high..oh and whose your friend's lil brother? if I may ask.
not a close friend but "mexican" named Jorge or George or something i dont really know him well but his older brother is my homie but he's 20 he been graduated from 'creek for a while. but I knew the younger one did go out with some white girl and this girl looked familiar lol.

DC2girl
02-04-2006, 10:05 AM
not a close friend but "mexican" named Jorge or George or something i dont really know him well but his older brother is my homie but he's 20 he been graduated from 'creek for a while. but I knew the younger one did go out with some white girl and this girl looked familiar lol.

ooooo probably did then... sucks ass that her step-dad did that... fucker! She didnt even get to see what lies ahead for her... damn I hope he burn in hell!

IntegraXTR
02-04-2006, 11:17 AM
believe me, if you commit suicide you will burn in hell for eternity, on top of that, I hope he frys for doing that to his daughter. Shit like this just angers me because I have a daughter and why the fuck would you do something like that.

RISKYB
02-04-2006, 11:44 AM
thats sad

imbosile
02-04-2006, 11:47 AM
some messed up people in this world.

The Golden Child
02-04-2006, 12:04 PM
dahz just sad ..

DC2girl
02-04-2006, 02:14 PM
believe me, if you commit suicide you will burn in hell for eternity, on top of that, I hope he frys for doing that to his daughter. Shit like this just angers me because I have a daughter and why the fuck would you do something like that.

well some people are just stupid to realize they can get away with things like that. Im glad Im stuck with someone like you who doesnt give a damn about anything else but his family. -mauhz