PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to sponsor me for the AKA rally!?

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 09:24 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=42918&page=1&pp=15

^see above thread...

who wants to sponsor my skinny yet handsome self so i can go and race in the rally?

or who wants to nominate some cars on here (i know i'm no where near the best looking nor fastest car on this site) and we can have winner, on who gets sponsored to go? i mean it will be some good advertisement for the site and what not...

my nomination is:

Ruiner
AFRNSX (honda love :bigok: )

btw:
if i don't win the nomination portion...(i want to atleast ride shotgun!)

yousef

RandomGuy
02-04-2006, 09:27 AM
my nomination:

Brett in his civic

The Ren
02-04-2006, 09:28 AM
my nomination is:

Ruiner

Make that 2 for them.. and I also nominate Patrycja

ARFNSX
02-04-2006, 09:47 AM
or who wants to nominate some cars on here (i know i'm no where near the best looking nor fastest car on this site) and we can have winner, on who gets sponsored to go? i mean it will be some good advertisement for the site and what not...

my nomination is:

Ruiner

btw:
if i don't win the nomination portion...(i want to atleast ride shotgun!)

yousef

Well I am going for sure but I can alway use a little extra money for fuel or strippers. ;) I am trying to get Ruiner as well as Deaf Pimp to go but DP is bitching something about a family event :blah: and Runier is still thinking about it :confused: .

Any money donated with go to a very good strippers child education fund, I will personally see to that.

Hmmmmmmmmm maybe I should seriously consider selling space on my car for advertisment. I know we have 3 magazines coming with us this year as well as G4TV.

Deaf Pimp
02-04-2006, 10:56 AM
Well I am going for sure but I can alway use a little extra money for fuel or strippers. ;) I am trying to get Ruiner as well as Deaf Pimp to go but DP is bitching something about a family event :blah: and Runier is still thinking about it :confused: .

Any money donated with go to a very good strippers child education fund, I will personally see to that.

Hmmmmmmmmm maybe I should seriously consider selling space on my car for advertisment. I know we have 3 magazines coming with us this year as well as G4TV.

Biatch, it's only my Dad's wedding. If they can give me a discount for only going so many days, I'll fly out of Chicago back to the ATL just in time for the wedding!

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 11:00 AM
Biatch, it's only my Dad's wedding.

dude...just send him an hallmark card.....you have to prioritize!

ARFNSX
02-04-2006, 12:00 PM
dude...just send him an hallmark card.....you have to prioritize!

Now this is what I am talking about. This is his second wedding...you were not there for the first one and you wont be there for the second one. Send him a card and a cigar and tell him to video tape it.

Otherwise I know I can get you that discount for the days you are going to be there but look here, you are going to miss the Indy 500, probably the best day. I think you need to have a talk with your father again. How dare him do this to you on the most important week of your year!!!

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Now this is what I am talking about. This is his second wedding...you were not there for the first one and you wont be there for the second one. Send him a card and a cigar and tell him to video tape it.

Otherwise I know I can get you that discount for the days you are going to be there but look here, you are going to miss the Indy 500, probably the best day. I think you need to have a talk with your father again. How dare him do this to you on the most important week of your year!!!

^preach it dude!!!!

you have to look out for #1!!!!

btw...if DPizzle doesn't show up...can i have his seat? (and have him pay for it?) :lmfao:

Deaf Pimp
02-04-2006, 12:30 PM
I can probably make Indy, but would have to fly out of Indy that night and make the wedding for the 2nd.

SwurvinIn
02-04-2006, 12:34 PM
i nominate mikey (boosteds60r) casue he will crash his car and i will laugh

Deaf Pimp
02-04-2006, 12:35 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: That would make national headlines I'm sure!

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 12:35 PM

as will i...

(sad part is...you or me..or both..will probably be in it) :lmfao:

ARFNSX
02-04-2006, 12:51 PM
^preach it dude!!!!

you have to look out for #1!!!!

btw...if DPizzle doesn't show up...can i have his seat? (and have him pay for it?) :lmfao:

Well that little hooker (DP) was suppose to take his car or ride with one of my other NSX buddies.

How about you take his S2k and send him back videos and little pieces of his car from the road? That should show him he better go.

wes_297
02-04-2006, 01:04 PM
i nominate yousef and his v-attack

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Well that little hooker (DP) was suppose to take his car or ride with one of my other NSX buddies.

How about you take his S2k and send him back videos and little pieces of his car from the road? That should show him he better go.
...this motion is rather tempting:D

i nominate yousef and his v-attack
God bless you sir

Tank
02-04-2006, 06:18 PM
i nominate rush and his kick ass ride, and why would you nominate brett he would shit himself at all the rock chips on his purty paint once it was over

Darling Nikki
02-05-2006, 09:56 AM
haha I am going with Alex hahaha just kidding I wish. Hell never say never I just might.

ARFNSX
02-05-2006, 12:42 PM
haha I am going with Alex hahaha just kidding I wish. Hell never say never I just might.

Hmmmmmmmmm, what's in it for me? Having to deal with you for one week? ;)

Darling Nikki
02-05-2006, 01:03 PM
^hey now you know you will like being with me for a whole week...what more could you ask for ;)

BufordŽ
02-05-2006, 05:28 PM
I'd love to nominate myself to go on this venture. I can have a passenger, too. I'm already saving my money for this one.

BufordŽ
02-05-2006, 05:29 PM
I bet I can almost stand Nikki for a whole week.