PDA

View Full Version : Misc Softball or baseball leauge?

CSquared
04-15-2005, 08:37 PM
I was thinking about joining some sort of baseball or softball leauge for the weekends. I havent played in about 4 years and im pretty damn out of shape so i was looking for something that isnt TOO competitive.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any leauges where i can be as crappy as i want to be while getting my "groove" back.

My uncle for example used to play in this pretty lame leauge where it was just a bunch of really crappy fat guys... I think i would fit in nicely with that.

Thanks

EDIT: I'm 20 years old in june

chuck
04-15-2005, 09:07 PM
there really aren't any baseball leagues like that but there are plenty of softball ones, most of the time you have to sign up as a team, not just get throw into a random team...just go up to a park one sunday afternoon, find the "crappy fat guys" practicing and ask them all about it. we used to have a team with me and my dad and all of my friends and their dads, we played at bethesda park.

Cliff
04-15-2005, 10:11 PM
woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo First Baptist Church of Ellenwood softball league right here man!!!!!!!!!!!! won our first two games by a long shot and i have got hits and got on base every time i hit.....sorry just had to show my enthusiasm

thinkfast®
05-31-2005, 02:13 PM
softball is for bitches... :D

hope you like wearin dresses. later

Cliff
05-31-2005, 05:51 PM
yes i do douche pickle!!!!!!!!

Z33_kid
06-05-2005, 05:54 PM
i like baseball more than softball but theres more soft ball around here

mivec3g
06-05-2005, 07:30 PM
go to www.atlantamsbl.com it is a mens baseball league.