PDA

View Full Version : ugh woke up today and feel like crap

Boosted S60R
02-04-2006, 08:47 AM
I finally caught the cold or whatever that is going around. I woke up this morning and feel like crap. Someone come and take care of me lol.

SilverJester
02-04-2006, 08:55 AM
that sucks...my day so far isn't too bad, except that it's cold outside

EG BTER
02-04-2006, 09:09 AM
I feel crappy to mikey...someome give me my drugs

The Ren
02-04-2006, 09:16 AM
mikey i feel like doo doo too.. My head hurts and im stuffed up as a mofo.. this fucking sucks donkey dick

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 09:18 AM
mikey i feel like doo doo too.. My head hurts and im stuffed up as a mofo.. this fucking sucks donkey dick

..yup

i'm sick again...wOOt! (fuck me)

Boosted S60R
02-04-2006, 09:21 AM
..yup

i'm sick again...wOOt! (fuck me)I think its all from you lol

SilverJester
02-04-2006, 09:24 AM
..yup

i'm sick again...wOOt! (fuck me)
you're sick ever other time I talk to you.

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 09:25 AM
you're sick ever other time I talk to you.

...i have the HIV :(

witha k
02-04-2006, 09:26 AM
I guess no one is going to Target tonight~

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 09:27 AM

...i don't know at this moment

Boosted S60R
02-04-2006, 09:27 AM
I guess no one is going to Target tonight~now wait a minute ma'am no one said anything drastic like that. As long as I am able to move I will be thur.lol

Boosted S60R
02-04-2006, 09:28 AM
...i don't know at this momentare you at work yousef?

The Ren
02-04-2006, 09:31 AM
now wait a minute ma'am no one said anything drastic like that. As long as I am able to move I will be thur.lol

Fuck yeah me too!

2mchbooty
02-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Yeah I was supposed to go out with the gurls last night so we met at Hooters and I had to leave cuz I felt so sick :( ! My throat hurts and the glands in my neck are swollen and throbbing!!!!!!!!!! And I think I overdosed on advil yesterday and thats what made me have to pull over and throw up all over the wal-mart parking lot...UGHHHH
But Im so sorry you feel bad Mikey-baby!

BTEC
02-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Yeah I was supposed to go out with the gurls last night so we met at Hooters and I had to leave cuz I felt so sick :( ! My throat hurts and the glands in my neck are swollen and throbbing!!!!!!!!!! And I think I overdosed on advil yesterday and thats what made me have to pull over and throw up all over the wal-mart parking lot...UGHHHH
But Im so sorry you feel bad Mikey-baby!
thanks for making me lose my breakfast due to gross story. :2up:

j/k. Why yawl dnt git back in the danm bed? AInt liek u got shit to do ne ways. Except bring me some food later or come keep me company.

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 09:39 AM
are you at work yousef?

...yes

Boosted S60R
02-04-2006, 09:42 AM
...yeswell then if you can go to work you can come out tonight fool. I am off to work right now even though I feel like poo.

Boosted S60R
02-04-2006, 09:43 AM
But Im so sorry you feel bad Mikey-baby!Thanks I hope you feel better yourself.

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 09:47 AM
well then if you can go to work you can come out tonight fool. I am off to work right now even though I feel like poo.

Bitch...it's going -eleventy degrees!!!!

i'll think about it....

SilverJester
02-04-2006, 10:36 AM
I went there last night, it sucked and it's too far. Barrett meet tonight :goodjob: I heard there were some nice/fast cars out there last night too.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-04-2006, 10:37 AM
im hungover as fuck....saw some ass and titties though! worth it

PhatbacK
02-04-2006, 10:37 AM
im hung over. i yaked.

Jimmy B
02-04-2006, 10:57 AM
mikey, its called a hangover.... lol

barett.. ghey ricers...

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 11:03 AM
im hung over. i yaked.

...awesome?

SilverJester
02-04-2006, 11:19 AM
mikey, its called a hangover.... lol

barett.. ghey ricers...
haha not tonight. kills forum meet...ya know the ones on the board that actually do some performace oriented stuff to their cars.

robbyrob016
02-04-2006, 11:35 AM
im sick as shit too. i think its strep, and im congested, and i have a headache.. just to let yall know.

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 11:38 AM
ya know the ones on the board that actually do some performace oriented stuff to their cars.

what are you talking about willis? you think if someone doesn't post in the kills forum all the bloody time they don't do performance mods on thier car?:jerkit:

...i'm sorry if i primarly post in whoreslounge....it helps time go by....as it does with most people who do....;)

D.Choe
02-04-2006, 11:57 AM
im hungover as fuck....saw some ass and titties though! worth it

lol i took bodyshots of golden grain last night.
all i can remember is my tongue was/is still numb and flashing lights.
gotta love t&a.
fucking work in 3 hours.

Boosted S60R
02-04-2006, 12:23 PM
im hung over. i yaked.
sorry I hope you get to feeling better.

Brady
02-04-2006, 12:31 PM
I went there last night, it sucked and it's too far. Barrett meet tonight :goodjob: I heard there were some nice/fast cars out there last night too.
yeah like those pictures of 24021348 true type r hondas with clear tail lights and doing some fwd dorifto....awesome. So performance modded vehicles like that go to barrett right? Cause thats mostly all i saw.

SilverJester
02-04-2006, 01:20 PM
what are you talking about willis? you think if someone doesn't post in the kills forum all the bloody time they don't do performance mods on thier car?:jerkit:

...i'm sorry if i primarly post in whoreslounge....it helps time go by....as it does with most people who do....;)
I said nothing about the W.L. I post in here as well as many other who post in the kills forum. But you can't seriously tell me that there are more performance oriented cars in the W.L. than there is in the kills.

yeah like those pictures of 24021348 true type r hondas with clear tail lights and doing some fwd dorifto....awesome. So performance modded vehicles like that go to barrett right? Cause thats mostly all i saw.
a) I said TONIGHT. Although Barrett is getting alot better and more and more non-ricers are hanging out there regularly.
b) What do you call these cars that you took pictures of at the medlock meet? ricer #1 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31010&stc=1) & ricer #2 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31011&stc=1)
c) Picture of car at Barrett: pic #1 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29846&stc=1), pic #2 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29847&stc=1), & pic #3 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29851&stc=1)

Not trying to start a fight with anyone, just saying that I went to medlock target last night and there was hardly any cars there and alot of the non-ricers that were up there are coming to Barrett tonight anyways (mostly the speed monkey crew).

The Ren
02-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Medlock is Saturday nights.. not Friday. If some people said they were ganna go to starbucks last night thats not the usual crowd who comes to medlock..

Brady
02-04-2006, 01:29 PM
I said nothing about the W.L. I post in here as well as many other who post in the kills forum. But you can't seriously tell me that there are more performance oriented cars in the W.L. than there is in the kills.

a) I said TONIGHT. Although Barrett is getting alot better and more and more non-ricers are hanging out there regularly.
b) What do you call these cars that you took pictures of at the medlock meet? ricer #1 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31010&stc=1) & ricer #2 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31011&stc=1)
c) Picture of car at Barrett: pic #1 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29846&stc=1), pic #2 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29847&stc=1), & pic #3 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29851&stc=1)

Not trying to start a fight with anyone, just saying that I went to medlock target last night and there was hardly any cars there and alot of the non-ricers that were up there are coming to Barrett tonight anyways (mostly the speed monkey crew).
alex i was kidding sheesh...i was there at the toys 'r' us meet.. damn man...but still...a lot lot lot of ricers still congregate at barrett and you know it. :D

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 02:03 PM
I said nothing about the W.L. I post in here as well as many other who post in the kills forum. But you can't seriously tell me that there are more performance oriented cars in the W.L. than there is in the kills..
why is there a pseudo competition b/w the kills forum and the rest of IA? who cares? we're on the same bloody site!

P.S.

don't make me send back your brake pads! :lmfao:

alex i was kidding sheesh...i was there at the toys 'r' us meet.. damn man...but still...a lot lot lot of ricers still congregate at barrett and you know it. :D

...i concur

SilverJester
02-04-2006, 02:12 PM
oh ok, I didn't realize you were kidding. But like I said I wasn't trying to start a fight just seemed like you were getting all defensive. And yes there are a lot of ricers on barrett. But there are more and more cool people going up there and I want to support it (largely because it's 15min from my house) :D

why is there a pseudo competition b/w the kills forum and the rest of IA? who cares? we're on the same bloody site!

P.S.

don't make me send back your brake pads! :lmfao:

...i concur
no competition, just saying that there are most people on IA with performace modded cars post in the kills forum.

You send my brake pads and I'm going to tailgate you everywhere go, sooner or later these pads are gonna fade..muhahaha.

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 02:21 PM
You send my brake pads and I'm going to tailgate you everywhere go, sooner or later these pads are gonna fade..muhahaha.

works for me....then Yousef gets new rear lip!

SilverJester
02-04-2006, 02:28 PM
works for me....then Yousef gets new rear lip!
Doh!

The Ren
02-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Doh!
He's a tricky one isnt he?

PhatbacK
02-04-2006, 02:35 PM
note to self: Eat before heavy drinking. and dont mix.

PhatbacK
02-04-2006, 02:37 PM
BRADY IS A DIRTY BUTT SLUT!!!

hehehehe

Brady
02-04-2006, 03:57 PM
BRADY IS A DIRTY BUTT SLUT!!!

hehehehe
haha yes i am...yes i am...?? or am i?

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 03:58 PM
note to self: Eat before heavy drinking. and dont mix.

or you can avoid drinking all together like me..and never have a problem with hangovers...:lmfao:

SilverJester
02-04-2006, 04:19 PM
or you can avoid drinking all together like me..and never have a problem with hangovers...:lmfao:
but that's no fun. Logically it seems that you would need to drink lots of water while drinking...but I dunno, I don't ever get hangovers

#1Beaver
02-04-2006, 04:21 PM
LIRL

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't ever get hangovers

but you do stagger in middle of a street and almost get run over! :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
02-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Im a see if I can come tonite. I want to talk to Yousef about some stuff...

Brady
02-04-2006, 05:06 PM
uhhhh oh....

ProjectWidow
02-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Sorry to all the sick people! You all should try my attempt at not getting sick.
Take a Vitamin C pill everynight. When you start to feel even a little sick, like a sore throat or stuffy nose, take like a Tylenol Cold or Nyquil that night. Worked about 2 times so far. Going to test this theory out a little more before I write a book.

COGCaviZ24
02-04-2006, 07:54 PM
i woke up with a sharp pain in my neck. i can't turn my head left or right without it hurting