PDA

View Full Version : legal advice???

©hris
02-03-2006, 11:48 PM
ok..... so my girlfriend and i went out tonight and i had alittle to much to drink.... so she being 20 years old (im 21 by the way) drives me home, had NOTHING to drink...... well we get pulled over and get this....... its for window tint violation, shes on probation for a speeding ticket as is. So she is gonna lose her license because of my window tint.... wtf??? i told the cop that it was my car and everything..... i said she cant get this ticket for the reasons i just mentioned. and he still gave her the ticket.

Here is the fucked up part.... because she was saving lives (i was drunk and couldnt drive) she gets to lose her license because of my fucking window tint. wtf?!?! SNELLVILLE PD btw

She has a fulll time job and does not deserve this. i gotta do whatever it takes to get this thrown out. no matter how much it cost.

think this could be thrown out with a lawyer??? 1st thing in the morning im on it

RutRoe
02-04-2006, 12:00 AM
The window tint I do not believe is considered a moving violation.... I think she'll be fine... probably just a fine. There shouldn't be any points that go along with it, so I think she'll be fine.

When you sober up a bit, check around on google for GA laws and search about window tint to make sure.

Good luck

never_finished
02-04-2006, 12:03 AM
snellville sucks...

as far as the ticket, its just a fine. Mine was 74 dollars, if for any reason its not, a lawyer should get that thrown out easy, especially since it was your car.

COGCaviZ24
02-04-2006, 12:17 AM
no, she shouldn't loose them, that's not a moving violation. as far as getting it thrown out...scrape off the tint(and leave it off), go to court and show a cop. done deal. then get the tint re-done

RutRoe
02-04-2006, 12:25 AM
no, she shouldn't loose them, that's not a moving violation. as far as getting it thrown out...scrape off the tint(and leave it off), go to court and show a cop. done deal. then get the tint re-done
Or just get legal window tint so you dont get dumb tickets in the future...

I dig window tint too, but I dont dig being harassed just because of it.

My friend Cory at Radioactive in Riverdale and Locust Grove retinted my acura today with LEGAL tint since I got a warning for my tint before...

quickdodge®
02-04-2006, 04:19 AM
You actually have a girlfriend? She should be fined just for going out with you. Later, QD.

RISKYB
02-04-2006, 07:32 AM
hahaha.......GQ rocks in the am

©hris
02-04-2006, 09:53 AM
thanks guys..... im sober now lol slightly hung over..... last night we went to ground round in snellville, i brought my ps2 and we sat at a booth (they have small flat panel tvs in every booth..... it was alot of fun we played tiger woods 06 and drank.

i got my windows tinted when the law had gone away and since ive gotten it done NOBODY has bothered me. until last night.

thanks again, im gonna call a lawyer today and see what i can do

quickdodge®
02-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Maybe he'll tell you to fucc off. Later, QD.

©hris
02-04-2006, 11:14 AM
i look foward to meeting u tonight QD

quickdodge®
02-04-2006, 11:18 AM
I'll try my best to miss that opportunity. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
02-04-2006, 11:31 AM
whats legal tint in georgia ??

Deaf Pimp
02-04-2006, 11:34 AM
I'll try my best to miss that opportunity. Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

©hris
02-04-2006, 11:38 AM
30 something % i think mine registered at 20%

quickdodge®
02-04-2006, 12:04 PM
i look foward to meeting u tonight QD

Oh. I almost forgot. I hope this comment doesn't mean you have something "planned" for tonight. Either way...don't bother me. We have no reason to know each other. Later, QD.

©hris
02-04-2006, 12:12 PM
lol qd...... u dont even know me or anything about me. only thing i have planned for tonight... IF i go, is to hang out and have a good time. is there anything wrong with that????

quickdodge®
02-04-2006, 12:14 PM
. u dont even know me or anything about me.

What does that have to do with anything?

is there anything wrong with that????

The only thing wrong was your comment about "looking forward to meeting" me. Later, QD.

SwurvinIn
02-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Oh. I almost forgot. I hope this comment doesn't mean you have something "planned" for tonight. Either way...don't bother me. We have no reason to know each other. Later, QD.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
dude u rock! lmfao....

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 12:28 PM

the only i'll show up in my near comatose condition is to converse with QDizzle for shizzle.....and to see his reaction to Chris...:lmfao:

A.P. Photography
02-04-2006, 12:42 PM
:lmfao:

©hris
02-04-2006, 02:35 PM
????? im confused, could u repeat the question please?

©hris
02-04-2006, 02:41 PM
i think its funny how this thread started out as legal advise and ends up with this. Look Q Dizzle my nizzle, i just wanna come hang out tonight and look at the cool cars with my girl. maybe take pictures, bring brett some nuggets that i owe him from last year, and go home, watch a movie with my girl and pass out. thats how my night is gonna go ok, U are far from my agenda of caring about whats going on with you and me. because like i said..... i never met you..... i dont know...... and dont care either.

But hey, just in case we ever run into each other..... its hello and goodbye.

lol ive been on this site now for a year and a half, and things never do seem to change one bit.

quickdodge®
02-04-2006, 02:44 PM
and things never do seem to change one bit.

You got that right. Just look at yourself. Still no friends. Still trying to make yourself look cooler than you really are. Still just you. Later, QD.

©hris
02-04-2006, 02:50 PM
im sorry..... i forget, 21,000 makes u king..... more like god. im not even gonna continue lol

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 03:56 PM
im sorry..... i forget, 21,000 makes u king.....

no post count doesn't reflect on a person's nature sir....nor does it affect on his/her ability to conduct themselves in real world....:goodjob:

©hris
02-04-2006, 04:02 PM
ur right yousef..... how often we hung out... oh yeah and didnt we have alot of fun hanging out. i think we did. only reason u dont like me anymore is the same reason nobody likes me anymore. ive never met QD.... i dunno who he really is in the "real world" im not gonna go judging him though. personally i dont care either..... why everyone makes it a point to "not to like me" is their own opinions.... you all make it seem like i try to be "cool" yet every thread i post in you make it a point to make me stand out. sounds like crap to me.

i dont ask for everyone to turn their attention to me..... it just happens, so why not just stop???? ehhh??

The Yousef
02-04-2006, 04:08 PM
so why not just stop???? ehhh??

because it's funnay?:confused:

©hris
02-04-2006, 04:10 PM
like i said this thread started off with me asking legal advise..... no further questions

quickdodge®
02-04-2006, 05:15 PM
so why not just stop???? ehhh??

It did stop once before. But then you fucced it all up by posting again. Later, QD.