PDA

View Full Version : For the Fucktards...

Hulud
02-03-2006, 10:00 PM
who choose to drink and drive
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/twigxxx/bbp.jpg

burnout1990
02-03-2006, 10:03 PM
+1 i had a friend killed by a drunk driver

91civicSi
02-03-2006, 10:04 PM
people being killed by drunk drivers is always sad. A friend of mine was killed about a year and a half ago from a drunk drive. she had just turned 21. now because of that stupid asshole.. her son that was 2 months old at the time has to grow up with out his mommy.

Brett
02-03-2006, 10:11 PM
If people would think of others before they get behind the wheel, we wouldnt have this problem as bad as it is, to me if you drink and drive you are a very selfish moron.

Hulud
02-03-2006, 10:11 PM
If people would think of others before they get behind the wheel, we wouldnt have this problem as bad as it is, to me if you drink and drive you are a very selfish moron.
thats why when i drink i make sure i have a ride home (from someone sober)

burnout1990
02-03-2006, 10:16 PM
hell its never gonna end no matter what unless something major is done...breathalizer in your car or some shit....

Hulud
02-03-2006, 10:18 PM
hell its never gonna end no matter what unless something major is done...breathalizer in your car or some shit....
yea but you can fake that shit
you're right it will NEVER end but still anyone who does should die

burnout1990
02-03-2006, 10:20 PM
well thats is the chance there taking , dying that is, but the fucked up part is someone innocent is taking the same chance of being out that night, i say if you get a dui even 1 you loose your liscence for like 5 years that will make some, unfortunatly not all think twice...

Hulud
02-03-2006, 10:21 PM
well thats is the chance there taking , dying that is, but the fucked up part is someone innocent is taking the same chance of being out that night, i say if you get a dui even 1 you loose your liscence for like 5 years that will make some, unfortunatly not all think twice...
im just saying they should die, even if they make it home alright

burnout1990
02-03-2006, 10:26 PM
i agree to some extent, i know the pain the family of my friend have will never go away...but on a different subject this legal "drug,intoxication" kills so many people and yet its still legal why , the money.......and thats what runs this country

Leisa
02-03-2006, 10:26 PM
I never drive if i had been drinking,

Hulud
02-03-2006, 10:28 PM
i agree to some extent, i know the pain the family of my friend have will never go away...but on a different subject this legal "drug,intoxication" kills so many people and yet its still legal why , the money.......and thats what runs this country
its like oil, it runs the USA

on a side note, whoever creates an engine that runs off of water (and is able to produce it at a low cost) will be murdered

burnout1990
02-03-2006, 10:30 PM
lol they just might be killed...but you can go to freedomamerica dot com and get a whole kit to make your own bio desiel....give it a few more years and the rising price of gas and shit will make people exploit all options of "fuel"

GTScoob
02-03-2006, 10:34 PM
its like oil, it runs the USA

on a side note, whoever creates an engine that runs off of water (and is able to produce it at a low cost) will be murdered

Coal steam engine?

Drunk driving is stupid. I've done it before and it was really dumb, something I never ever plan on doing again. I dont personally know anybody who has been killed but I know a couple of guys that have really screwed up themselves because of drunk wrecks.

Hulud
02-03-2006, 10:38 PM
Coal steam engine?
not so much, its outdated

ahmonrah
02-04-2006, 05:20 AM
well thats is the chance there taking , dying that is, but the fucked up part is someone innocent is taking the same chance of being out that night, i say if you get a dui even 1 you loose your liscence for like 5 years that will make some, unfortunatly not all think twice...trust me... i know all about that shit. i was hit in august by a drunk driver. it still fucks with me till this day...:(.only recently am i finally able to sleep past 230 am. being on deaths door because someones negligence is not very cool.
http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12679&stc=1

Hulud
02-04-2006, 07:16 AM
trust me... i know all about that shit. i was hit in august by a drunk driver. it still fucks with me till this day...:(.only recently am i finally able to sleep past 230 am. being on deaths door because someones negligence is not very cool.
http://forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12679&stc=1
i remember you posting that. do you know what happened to the drunk driver?

ahmonrah
02-04-2006, 08:15 PM
oh. that asshole. got off. when i was called in to testify(recieved the subpeona) i arrived at court was stopped at the door by the prosecutor and was told that they werent hearing his trial that day and would be subpoena'd again. what the fuckin prosecutor didnt tell me was that the state didnt try his case, allowed him to cop a plea w/o hearing testimony from the victim(me). all he got was a 6month license suspension, 12months probation, which was dropped upon him paying the 350dollar fine and 24hrs in jail, which was commuted since he was locked up that night of the accident.

meanwhile i had a left arm that barely worked(since the frame of the truck and the wall of the cab buckled and hit my left shoulder blade) 2 vertebrae in my neck tat were causing addition problems, 'cause due to the whiplash action those 2 were putting pressure on my spinal cord, a concussion, memory loss, headaches. vision problems, couldnt track moving objects, they'd literally disappear (like if someone tosses a set of keys to you, the only thing i would see was the persons hand open, then i'd get hit with something) not to mention my ex-girlfriend told me that when i did finally get to sleep 2 days later, while i was sleeping i'd almost re-enact what happened to me in the accident. motor skills were compromised, i was like the clusmiest person in the world for like 3 months. i'd trip over anything including air. :lmfao:

but all in all FUCK THAT ASSHOLE THAT HIT ME!!!

Hulud
02-04-2006, 09:56 PM
oh. that asshole. got off. when i was called in to testify(recieved the subpeona) i arrived at court was stopped at the door by the prosecutor and was told that they werent hearing his trial that day and would be subpoena'd again. what the fuckin prosecutor didnt tell me was that the state didnt try his case, allowed him to cop a plea w/o hearing testimony from the victim(me). all he got was a 6month license suspension, 12months probation, which was dropped upon him paying the 350dollar fine and 24hrs in jail, which was commuted since he was locked up that night of the accident.

meanwhile i had a left arm that barely worked(since the frame of the truck and the wall of the cab buckled and hit my left shoulder blade) 2 vertebrae in my neck tat were causing addition problems, 'cause due to the whiplash action those 2 were putting pressure on my spinal cord, a concussion, memory loss, headaches. vision problems, couldnt track moving objects, they'd literally disappear (like if someone tosses a set of keys to you, the only thing i would see was the persons hand open, then i'd get hit with something) not to mention my ex-girlfriend told me that when i did finally get to sleep 2 days later, while i was sleeping i'd almost re-enact what happened to me in the accident. motor skills were compromised, i was like the clusmiest person in the world for like 3 months. i'd trip over anything including air. :lmfao:

but all in all FUCK THAT ASSHOLE THAT HIT ME!!!
u got that shit fucks name?
lets pay him a visit

PhatbacK
02-04-2006, 10:07 PM
funny how weed is illegal but it never impairs anyones driving abilities...but yet alcohol is legal and will cause more shit.

i dont smoke..but always thought shit like that was funny

u never hear bout anyone gettin killed by a "high" driver.....or dont smoke and drive

Hulud
02-04-2006, 10:13 PM
funny how weed is illegal but it never impairs anyones driving abilities...but yet alcohol is legal and will cause more shit.

i dont smoke..but always thought shit like that was funny

u never hear bout anyone gettin killed by a "high" driver.....or dont smoke and drive
actually it does affect your ability to drive, it slows your reaction time down

and i have heard of someone getting killed by a driver who was high
it was down in statesboro about a year ago

PhatbacK
02-04-2006, 10:17 PM
well i havent. and i mean i know bein high and driving is no better...but just sayin i think alcohol is way worse than weed

Hulud
02-04-2006, 10:23 PM
well i havent. and i mean i know bein high and driving is no better...but just sayin i think alcohol is way worse than weed
thats cool im just sayin

i have heard but obviously there arent as many cases (published atleast) of being high and causing accidents

ahmonrah
02-05-2006, 04:00 PM
u got that shit fucks name?
lets pay him a visiti know his name....i know where he lives....i really dont want him to do that shit to anyone else. cause they may not survive. but i've got to let Karma take it's course. as much as i dont want to.

Hulud
02-05-2006, 04:04 PM
i know his name....i know where he lives....i really dont want him to do that shit to anyone else. cause they may not survive. but i've got to let Karma take it's course. as much as i dont want to.
let karma take its course by giving me his address...

ahmonrah
02-05-2006, 04:16 PM
lol!!!!

Hulud
02-05-2006, 11:40 PM
hahaha