PDA

View Full Version : Vteckidds Official xext12mvx Beat down thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Vteckidd
02-03-2006, 10:10 AM
MY KILLS FORUM BRETHREN, I PLEDGE TO YOU THE FOLLOWING:

I WILL NOT LOSE TO HOMO-TURBO-EG-MAD-GANGSTA-2PAC-IS-STILL-ALIVE-I -FUCK-MY-SISTER-AND-MY-BROTHER-TALKS-SHIT-LIKE-THE-LITTLE-IGNORANT PUERTORICAN-HE-IS-K-SERIES-BOY.

When i win, heres whati have decided. I will take the k series swap and turbo kit off his car, along with the KPRO etc.

the rest of the car i will have a kills forum meet, and i will pass out baseball bats. we can all take turns beating the shit out of his ricer mobile. then, we can video tape it, and ill send him the official copy to his moms house where he prob lives.

sound good?

This is your last chance xext12mvx . I was NOT spraying when i beat you. so i had 2 cars on you and i was all motor. if you want to race again, i will have 200 MORE wheel Horse power, and alot more TQ. so, are you sure you want to do this? you sure you want to race your drastically HEAVIER car against my light car. I WORK at a shop, i have a dyno. you really think i wont be tuning my car to get the most power out of it BEFORE i race you? You think i wont have spare motors laying around , you think i wont take this seriously? your wrong boy, i have been racing LONG before you got to atlanta.

YOu wanna run for pinks, heres the rules:
1)Track day, commerce, silver dollar, wherever.
2)Run what you brung
3)Best 2 out of 3 races.
4)NEUTRAL third party holds the titles to both cars. we will both sign our titles before giving them to the Nuetral third party, that way you cant back out. after the race, the third party will deliver the titles to the winner. no excuses, nothing. times are all that matters.

BTEC
02-03-2006, 10:13 AM
oh shit!!! I aint all that gangsta pimpin madness and all that shit u just said and i dnt have a k-series swap. As a matter of fact, i never said im racing u for pinks. Are you talking to me? :thinking:

1Badsol
02-03-2006, 10:14 AM
AWWWW Shit son!!! Good, shut him up, all his shit talking is getting annoing.

Love the idea with the bats, will be looking forward to it after you smoke 'em. Will be their definatly to see this, bringing the camera too.

Oh BTEC, he wasnt talking about you...read the post again.

Vteckidd
02-03-2006, 10:16 AM
Just so you know i aint bullshitting

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/HPIM2034.jpg

99SI
02-03-2006, 10:44 AM
This is so entertaining. I can't wait to see his response to this. I'll bring notorized affidavit of corrections, I will fill out the title's properly so everything is legit. Whoever wins will get both titles and a correction affidavit with "buyer changed mind" along with it so their title will still be good. That way there won't be any problems at all. Sounds like a plan to me.

benwaballs
02-03-2006, 10:54 AM
the rest of the car i will have a kills forum meet, and i will pass out baseball bats. we can all take turns beating the shit out of his ricer mobile.

lol i got dibs on that nasty ass wing he has on it! called it!

well lets see if he will back all his shit talking now.

1Badsol
02-03-2006, 10:55 AM
Ya this thread this time tomorrow is going to be rediculous..hell even by tonight. Should be fun lol.

_________
96 Delsol

©hris
02-03-2006, 10:59 AM
ohhhhhhhhh shit i wanna see this.... im subscribing to this thread

©hris
02-03-2006, 11:02 AM
any side bets???? lol

joesblk_teg
02-03-2006, 11:26 AM
could i get his fenders if you get it mine have dents in them :D

Halfwit
02-03-2006, 11:27 AM
AAAAAAHHHHH. the anticipation is killing me.

BTLFED
02-03-2006, 11:31 AM
MY MONEY'S ON VTECKIDD FTW! GET HIS FUCKIN ASS, MIKE!
(If you gonna run nitrous and want some "help" with that kit, lemme know. Tracy will let me or Big Baller "fill" your bottle, I am sure of that. ;) )

Tank
02-03-2006, 11:31 AM
this is awesome i want the k swap if you win i got first dibs on it

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 11:32 AM
this is awesome i want the k swap if you win i got first dibs on it

already called it, check tha other thread thats locked LIRL

BTEC
02-03-2006, 11:35 AM
AWWWW Shit son!!! Good, shut him up, all his shit talking is getting annoing.

Love the idea with the bats, will be looking forward to it after you smoke 'em. Will be their definatly to see this, bringing the camera too.

Oh BTEC, he wasnt talking about you...read the post again.

5.7camal
02-03-2006, 11:39 AM
haha
hes a pussy he wont do it..

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 11:43 AM
I want to be title holder!!!! When you get the car can I buy the car for $500?? Wait is that too much?? Fuck it $500!:D

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 11:44 AM
I want to be title holder!!!! When you get the car can I buy the car for $500?? Wait is that too much?? Fuck it $500!:D

YEAH! what she said! YEAH!

©hris
please dont get up..... we will return after a message from our sponsor.....

yada yada yada mainstream performance is cool.......... yada yada..... batlground says what up........ and buy a computer from Profile computers.....

Now back to our show....

BTLFED

And who are you? This is your first post on IA? What is this?

Please Explain.

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 11:48 AM
And who are you? This is your first post on IA? What is this?

Please Explain.

probably another grp of folks makin up team names
like the assholes, the spongebob characters...etc
just a new trend, i guess.

©hris
02-03-2006, 11:49 AM
well i just invited the whoreslounge over to watch lol

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Here let me explain....I have been reading this ignorant guy talking shit to VTECKKIDD for about two days now...And to be completely honest, I just can't wait until this fucker posts anything....BECAUSE DAMMIT I AM READY TO CORRECT HIS SHIT!!!! If he so happens to be a Puerto Rican than I want to prove not all of us are ignorant sons of bitches that like to make up times on our "hooked up" rides....IF your next question is what do I ride??? lol I ride a 93 Previa!!! FUCK YEAH!!! Besides, I am neutral....So can I get the car for $500?? 250 after beat down w/ bats.....;)

OvErMiNd
02-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Well, I don't see him posting....Isn't he the guy running like 5 pounds on stock fuel pump and he's untuned? He's running so lean he should've blown by now.

Is xex's name Anthony by chance?

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 11:51 AM
YEAH! what she said! FUCK'n YEAH!!!

BTLFED
02-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Here let me explain....I have been reading this ignorant guy talking shit to VTECKKIDD for about two days now...And to be completely honest, I just can't wait until this fucker posts anything....BECAUSE DAMMIT I AM READY TO CORRECT HIS SHIT!!!! If he so happens to be a Puerto Rican than I want to prove not all of us are ignorant sons of bitches that like to make up times on our "hooked up" rides....IF your next question is what do I ride??? lol I ride a 93 Previa!!! FUCK YEAH!!! Besides, I am neutral....So can I get the car for $500?? 250 after beat down w/ bats.....;)

Hmm....seems fake.

~leaves~

RandomGuy
i call a back down/pussy out.
or a "let me race you in .... THIS"
or a ... "something happened to my car recently and i cant... but im down for _of _ month"

B16a2 Civic
YEAH! what she said! FUCK'n YEAH!!!

you ned to calm down your sig, ASAP

©hris
02-03-2006, 11:54 AM
^^^^^ lol yeah that sig is huge

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 11:55 AM
i was scrollin and like " why is someone postin a pic of a random ass del slo" then i noticed it was a sig

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 11:56 AM
yeah! how bout Dat?! Yeah!

CMO
02-03-2006, 11:57 AM
I think I will make a good "title holder" I've been on here a few years I'm "neutral" and all the people that knows me. Know that that the loser will have to have a "crew" of people to get the title away from me. Plus I really don't think the race is gonna happen.

RISKYB
02-03-2006, 11:58 AM
go get'em mike

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 12:03 PM
I think I will make a good "title holder" I've been on here a few years I'm "neutral" and all the people that knows me. Know that that the loser will have to have a "crew" of people to get the title away from me. Plus I really don't think the race is gonna happen.

Alright he holds title....

Ok so will u sell it??? All I want is the shell...No wings, no doors, you can have the "No It's Not" sticker (too much hotness for me)....Excessive glitter will hopefully be shaven of thanks to angry batting...Umm yeah so $500???

Vteckidd
its on like donkey kong

Dirty Octopus™

Alright he holds title....

Ok so will u sell it??? All I want is the shell...No wings, no doors, you can have the "No It's Not" sticker (too much hotness for me)....Excessive glitter will hopefully be shaven of thanks to angry batting...Umm yeah so $500???

NAh leave that shit ON! i wanna take it off my self! and sell it on eBAY where he got it! BYAM!!! Jus like that!!! wooo hooo!!!

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Oh wait quick correction!!! "PINKS" he holds "PINKS"!!!! Can't mess that up....Extention boy wouldn't understand anything else....

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 12:05 PM
yeah, those 2 are annoying.

The Golden Child
02-03-2006, 12:05 PM
i called dibs on his car on 1st thread ..
so mike please dont bat the car down i really need a car ..
you can keep the swap just want other stuff to get my engine running ..
like tranny - head - tb - other stuff ..

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Oh wait quick correction!!! "PINKS" he holds "PINKS"!!!! Can't mess that up....Extention boy wouldn't understand anything else....

¿Como?

HatchRider01
02-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Shhiitt..I'll be betting on this.

Dirty Octopus™
yeah, those 2 are annoying.

Dood its slaturday, im hype and im jus havin a Funky good time!
so when is this fight goin down?!?

HatchRider01

hell naw man...He Ain't Won Or Lost, what you talkin bout :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Dood its friday, im hype and im jus havin a Funky good time!
so when is this fight goin down?!?

~leaves~

EJ25RUN
02-03-2006, 12:10 PM
its on like donkey kong

IA vs glitter queen :lmfao:

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 12:11 PM

Dammit man!!! U sure as hell did....Sadness overcomes me....Buy it from u for $500;)

GsrTurbo320
02-03-2006, 12:12 PM
yoo..When and Where?

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Dammit man!!! U sure as hell did....Sadness overcomes me....Buy it from u for $500;)

Je Maing that would be cool ass beans! i wanna see the transaction go down! whooo hooo!!!

The Golden Child
02-03-2006, 12:14 PM
i sure wouldnt sell it if i did get it from mike ..
and plus its still up to mike to decide what to do with the car ..

GsrTurbo320
02-03-2006, 12:16 PM
YOO MIKE HASNT WON!! DAMN! CALM DOWN

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 12:17 PM
i sure wouldnt sell it if i did get it from mike ..
and plus its still up to mike to decide what to do with the car ..

¿COMO?

On_Her_Face
02-03-2006, 12:19 PM
hey vteckkid let me key his car and ill hold the slips.. if that is ok with u and him (if he doesnt back out)

GsrTurbo320
02-03-2006, 12:21 PM
damn yall take sides 2 quickly aiight yall put yo many down on mike n ill put few hundred down for xext12mvx ..how bout that n when he wins i take all yall money bitches!

The Golden Child
02-03-2006, 12:21 PM
¿COMO?

go thay way

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Goinfasterthanu
02-03-2006, 12:22 PM
I just read the thread he made..lol...He has the balls to complain about you {not} having nitrous but he has a rsx swap turboed...lol..What a dumbass.. Kick his ass!! And before you smash his eg .. remember i have a eg.. Some parts can be repainted...lol...Oh and buddy LEARN HOW TO TYPE!! Did you make it out of the 3rd GrRAdE?

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 12:23 PM
damn yall take sides 2 quickly aiight yall put yo many down on mike n ill put few hundred down for xext12mvx ..how bout that n when he wins i take all yall money bitches!

Umm..ok...cool!!! Did you mean money???

The Golden Child

im placing money on both sides ..
win win situation nah mean ..

Dirty Octopus™
YOO MIKE HASNT WON!! DAMN! CALM DOWN

Do u doubt that he will? And it's not like I am choosing sides I just think that xetc. is full of snake shit.

GsrTurbo320
02-03-2006, 12:24 PM
I really think xext12mvx will pull some shit out of his ass and win

The Golden Child
02-03-2006, 12:24 PM
snake shit ?? thats a first

OvErMiNd
02-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Hell, I'm taking sides! That kid (xex) is an immature asshole, no matter how fast or slow his shit is!

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 12:27 PM

go thay way

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

only if he goes THAT way -
<-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 12:29 PM
I really think xext12mvx will pull some shit out of his ass and win

oh so you're taking sides
i see.
Boy, u luv u sum xeta...12 whatever

GsrTurbo320
02-03-2006, 12:30 PM
nawww yall with mike only beeccuuzz he a mod and he owns a shop n been on IA much longer...

doesnt mean anything really..

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 12:30 PM
Hell, I'm taking sides! That kid (xex) is an immature asshole, no matter how fast or slow his shit is!

I am with this guy....Check it...If Ext. 12 has the balls to race VTECKIDD then shit I am not going to lie, I may question it...He is probably in Jersey right now adding all his cool rocket launch shit...But lets be real...I saw the video and if VTECKidd whooped his ass with his daily driver then I dont want to know what kind of raping Ext. 12 is going to get with this dude's other car....

GsrTurbo320
02-03-2006, 12:31 PM
wurd on teh skret iz..

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 12:32 PM
well, hatch homey was untuned and told everyone it was, so im not suprised he lost the first time, this will be a good race,, either way whoever wins, i want the losers motor LIRL

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 12:35 PM
nawww yall with mike only beeccuuzz he a mod and he owns a shop n been on IA much longer...

doesnt mean anything really..

Uh yeah, I don't know Mike, never met the guy...About being on his jock cuz he has been on IA longer...Baby look up in the corner to the right....Yeah FEB 2006...So ummm I don't care about how long he's been on here....I watched the video like 4 times...Partially b/c I have dial up but also b/c I call things how I see them...I think he will win...plain and simple
:)

GsrTurbo320
02-03-2006, 12:35 PM
^^^ SOMEONE PLEASE DO AN IP CHECK!!!

And on HerSideKick Also :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Uh yeah, I don't know Mike, never met the guy...About being on his jock cuz he has been on IA longer...Baby look up in the corner to the right....Yeah FEB 2006...So ummm I don't care about how long he's been on here....I watched the video like 4 times...Partially b/c I have dial up but also b/c I call things how I see them...I think he will win...plain and simple
:)

Yeah! i always wanted to say this....
THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!
i dont know if it applies or not but it just felt right

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 12:37 PM
wurd on teh skret iz..

Baby...please help me out...What the fuck are you saying? What is the word on the street??? Let me know...I want to know please inform me... Ext. 12 has a rocket launcher now????

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 12:38 PM
^^^ SOMEONE PLEASE DO AN IP CHECK!!!

And on HerSideKick Also :goodjob:

please give an explanation for this request. what good is that gonna do u?
would u be able to sleep and dream sacharrine dreams of ext.12?

GsrTurbo320
02-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Baby...please help me out...What the fuck are you saying? What is the word on the street??? Let me know...I want to know please inform me... Ext. 12 has a rocket launcher now????

get off my Dick damn. :2up:All Im sayin i got money on yeah..the rocket Launcher and ill see u bitches when tha race is on tha track with the cheeeeze :goodjob: ..when and where? Am I tha only one that got money on him?..shiiet imma take all yall money! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 12:44 PM
get off my Dick damn. :2up:All Im sayin i got money on yeah..the rocket Launcher and ill see u bitches when tha race is on tha track with the cheeeeze :goodjob: ..when and where? Am I tha only one that got money on him?..shiiet imma take all yall money! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

***smile and nod****

****SMILE AND NOD****

OvErMiNd
02-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by GsrTurbo320

get off my Dick damn. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2up.gifAll Im sayin i got money on yeah..the rocket Launcher and ill see u bitches when tha race is on tha track with the cheeeeze http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif ..when and where? Am I tha only one that got money on him?..shiiet imma take all yall money! http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif

...and now we have a new foil.

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 12:46 PM

Ok... Great? is that the right response?
Cuz iono what to say to that i mean seein that we are bitches and all
do we make a come back or sumthin? please help me understand your
motives. So much anger is gonna give u heartburn or sumthin.

DAMN and i thought i was the hype one.

1439/2000
02-03-2006, 12:51 PM
This thread is funny.

Race and the loser sets their car on fire.

I hope the white car loses because its ugly.

Vteckidd
02-03-2006, 12:53 PM
you honestly think that:

my crx
weight 1931lbs
Power:240whp/160 TQ +200shot direct port Nitrous
Wheels:24.5in slicks
LSD:KAAZ Clutch Type
Rollcage:Turbo Dave

His Glitter Mobile
Weight 2500lbs or more
Power:he has a stock motor, so the MOST he will make is 400whp with 550cc injectors, remember, i have tuned turbo RSX motors before, so i have that knowledge. any more than that, and the motor WILL melt a piston.
Wheels:who cares, he doesnt have LSD, he'll be peg leggin it
Rollcage: None, so he will be kicked off the track if he runs faster than 12.0

essentially, his car even at 20psi, will be equal to the power i make with a 200shot of nitrous. factor in im a better driver, i have a lighter chassis, and much better gearing, odds are on me.

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 12:54 PM
you honestly think that:

my crx
weight 1931lbs

His Glitter Mobile
Weight 2500lbs or more
Power:he has a stock motor, so the MOST he will make is 400whp with 550cc injectors, remember, i have tuned turbo RSX motors before, so i have that knowledge. any more than that, and the motor WILL melt a piston.

essentially, his car even at 20psi, will be equal to the power i make with a 200shot of nitrous. factor in im a better driver, i have a lighter chassis, and much better gearing, odds are on me.

what tranny does he have?

EJ25RUN
02-03-2006, 12:55 PM
glitter mobile set to burn

GsrTurbo320
02-03-2006, 12:55 PM
you honestly think that:

His Glitter Mobile

...wtf..No rollcage and I thought his ride is 11.2 or close to that figure. :confused:

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 12:57 PM
you honestly think that:

my crx
weight 1931lbs

His Glitter Mobile
Weight 2500lbs or more

lol.. i think i love u!!!!

Vteckidd
02-03-2006, 12:57 PM
what tranny does he have?
stock RSX type-S.

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 12:58 PM
...wtf..No rollcage and I thought his ride is 11.2 or close to that figure. :confused:

Can't change your mind sorry....Not allowed.....:)

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 12:59 PM
ahhh
going by facts and not pickin sides
FTW- Mike

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 01:00 PM

put your money where your mouth is and buy a grill :goodjob:

1439/2000
02-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Dont you think he would have gotten a cage if he backed up low 11's?

Not a damn track in the world will let you make repeated passes with no cage.

UNLESS......

He ripped off a 11.2 at 567 or whatever 1st time and sped off with the slip never to return again!

lol

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Dont you think he would have gotten a cage if he backed up low 11's?

Not a damn track in the world will let you make repeated passes with no cage.

UNLESS......

He ripped off a 11.2 at 567 or whatever 1st time and sped off with the slip never to return again!

lol

i ran low 10's with no roll cage
thats what 18's chrome, kit and system
gotta love 1/8 track

DrivenMind
02-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Guys we gotta chill on our home boy here. He's calling the people that do have his back right now...

http://www.paulwalkerlindo.blogger.com.br/PAULI6A.jpg

http://www.paulwalkerlindo.blogger.com.br/fast_furious.jpg

GsrTurbo320
02-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Like I said before..He'll pull some shit out of his ass n come up with something..:goodjob:

Alright im done talking,..Now I just gotta see this go down and Collect everyones money,..first PM ME Which track and what time n ill be there 2 c this..later.

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 01:09 PM

TRUST ME HE WORKS AT A SHOP N HIS HAPPY BOUT HIS ALL MOTOR WILL NOT NOT BEAT MY K20 TURBO I WILL BEAT HIM PUT UP UR MONEY ON ME WATCH U WIN N I WILL GIVE U HIS CAR FOR 2 BUCKS

1439/2000
02-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Maybe he's a cop like Paul Walker and he wants to arrest everyone on IA.

Maybe he doesnt know much about cars.

I vote for 2.

1439/2000
02-03-2006, 01:11 PM
I BE WILLIN TO PUT DOWN ON VTECKID YO. HIS SHIT SEEM TYTE N E R BODY WIL SEE AT D TRAK. YA HEARD?

PawnShopCEO
02-03-2006, 01:15 PM
i cant believe thug immortal responded!!

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 01:16 PM
I BE WILLIN TO PUT DOWN ON VTECKID YO. HIS SHIT SEEM TYTE N E R BODY WIL SEE AT D TRAK. YA HEARD?

Love it!!!

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 01:18 PM
i cant believe thug immortal responded!!

YOU?!!?! I didnt think they had computers on the hard streets of Jersey???:cool:

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 01:18 PM
AHAHAAH VTEC KID SOO FUCKKKINN FUNNY BRING THAT SHIT IM TELLING YOU IM PROVE EVERY1 ON VTEC SIDE WRONG HE THINKS I HAVE A STOCK MOTOR LOL WAT A GEEK AND YEA I HAVE A ROLL CAGE U IDIOT

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 01:21 PM
TRUST ME HE WORKS AT A SHOP N HIS HAPPY BOUT HIS ALL MOTOR WILL NOT NOT BEAT MY K20 TURBO I WILL BEAT HIM PUT UP UR MONEY ON ME WATCH U WIN N I WILL GIVE U HIS CAR FOR 2 BUCKS

Good start: TRUST ME HE WORKS AT A SHOP

Your game sucks:N HIS HAPPY BOUT HIS ALL MOTOR WILL NOT NOT BEAT MY K20 TURBO I WILL BEAT HIM PUT UP UR MONEY ON ME WATCH

Follow through could have been better:U WIN N I WILL GIVE U HIS CAR FOR 2 BUCKS

alright yeah....ummm....What was the middle part????

Vteckidd
02-03-2006, 01:23 PM
so , you still lost to me, in your SLOW car.

If you motor is built, then its even MORE SAD that your car LOST to me. HAHA WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT.

I got it people, this is his strategy. in third gear, he is going to open his lambo doors, and take off and fly over me to the finish line. DAMNIT, i cant beat that

Tank
02-03-2006, 01:24 PM
im tired of this shit lil shit master from jersey jus race lose your car so i can have some new seats to sell on ebay i call dibs on his seats

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 01:24 PM
nah heres the good part

IM PROVE EVERY1

are u a Bosnian Terrorist or something?

OvErMiNd
02-03-2006, 01:25 PM
Grammerchic -- I like you.

Apache
Just let me know when and where..... I want 2 see this race.........

DrivenMind
VTAK kid you dont be havin shit fo my bois ride his shit be off da chain just like his grammar skillz

xext12mvx
AHAH VTEC KID IM TELLING U U THINK U WILL BEAT ME AHAH COME WITH UR 200 SHOT OF NOS

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 01:26 PM
AHAHAAH VTEC KID SOO FUCKKKINN FUNNY BRING THAT SHIT IM TELLING YOU IM PROVE EVERY1 ON VTEC SIDE WRONG HE THINKS I HAVE A STOCK MOTOR LOL WAT A GEEK AND YEA I HAVE A ROLL CAGE U IDIOT

Ok so I know you can't type but I didnt know you couldn't read either??? He told you he would race...TRANSLATION: HE BROUGHT IT!!! (not to mention the fact that he also offered to put up his money, which u never accepted)

OOOooooooo roll cage...WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? 20whp!!!!!

Vteckidd
VTAK kid you dont be havin shit fo my bois ride his shit be off da chain just like his grammar skillz
LOL

im going to lose to the ICEY HOT STUNNAZ

Big Baller
I bring the chase vehicle, and Ill even hold the titles for you guys.

Vteckidd
02-03-2006, 01:27 PM
im a geek, but i still beat your car, what does that mean you are, a goat?

GrammerChic
so , you still lost to me, in your SLOW car.

If you motor is built, then its even MORE SAD that your car LOST to me. HAHA WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT.

I got it people, this is his strategy. in third gear, he is going to open his lambo doors, and take off and fly over me to the finish line. DAMNIT, i cant beat that

Oh shit!!!!! lol Ur right... fuck man...Give up now....:(

Vteckidd
I bring the chase vehicle, and Ill even hold the titles for you guys.
Folks, we have our title holder, i elect big baller, hes neutral as they come LOL ;)

B16a2 Civic
:(
c'mon Mike, not all of the honda lambo door owners are assholes and idiots.

OvErMiNd
02-03-2006, 01:28 PM
I thought the icy hot stunaz were in NC...? = P

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Grammarchic -- I like you.

Thx babe!:hot:

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 01:29 PM
YO IM FUCKING TELLING EVERY1 B ON VTEC KID SIDE I WILL NOT LOSE

CHADbee
oh shit!!! this cat is one of the icy hot stunza? for real? my friend show me their page yrs ago...we laughed till we cried! is he really a icy hot stunza???

OvErMiNd
Are u Anthony, Xex?

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 01:31 PM
YEA THIS IS ANTHONY N IM TELLING U RIGHT NOW VTEC KID YOUR CRX IS GETTING PARTED OUT WHEN I FUCKING BLOW THE DOORS OF THAT PIECE OF SHIT

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 01:33 PM
YO IM FUCKING TELLING EVERY1 B ON VTEC KID SIDE I WILL NOT LOSE

ok

OvErMiNd
02-03-2006, 01:35 PM
This is Jason w/ the yellow s2k.

Dude you were a whole lot kooler when I met u in Snellville. You said you were like 20 something though...heh. I hit the roadblock they had setup for your ass when you were street racing and about got blamed for your shit. You lost to that STI and did a ricer flyby anyways!

Since you said you have those kids to support and shit, why're you trying to lose your car? THINK ABOUT THE KIDS!!! [Since you're 18....]

Lying sack of shit!:2up:

St0lenR
02-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Mike get back to work you fag that's all you ever do is sit on your ass, and whore up the internet all day

Repost Squintz
02-03-2006, 01:36 PM
in b4 lock; lol damn, this is some good reading material.

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 01:37 PM
ok

yo he has like 20psi of confidence

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 01:37 PM
YEA THIS IS ANTHONY N IM TELLING U RIGHT NOW VTEC KID YOUR CRX IS GETTING PARTED OUT WHEN I FUCKING BLOW THE DOORS OF THAT PIECE OF SHIT

***Smile and nod****

You know what fuck that.....

*****Confusion takes over*****

DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS????? Like no really do you really have that much confidence in your car to talk this MUCH shit???? I am not trying to be a dumbass I am just so confused.....You admitted to losing not once not TWICE BUT THREE TIMES!!!!! But you want to come back??? U have madd heart...Or you're madd stupid....Please help me understand?

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 01:39 PM
***Smile and nod****

You know what fuck that.....

*****Confusion takes over*****

DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS????? Like no really do you really have that much confidence in your car to talk this MUCH shit???? I am not trying to be a dumbass I am just so confused.....You admitted to losing not once not TWICE BUT THREE TIMES!!!!! But you want to come back??? U have madd heart...Or you're madd stupid....Please help me understand?

like really.

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 01:39 PM
This is Jason w/ the yellow s2k.

Dude you were a whole lot kooler when I met u in Snellville. You said you were like 20 something though...heh. I hit the roadblock they had setup for your ass when you were street racing and about got blamed for your shit. You lost to that STI and did a ricer flyby anyways!

Since you said you have those kids to support and shit, why're you trying to lose your car? THINK ABOUT THE KIDS!!! [Since you're 18....]

Lying sack of shit!:2up:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Roast!

Vteckidd
02-03-2006, 01:40 PM

HAHA, seeing how i BEAT THE SHIT out of you once already, im not worried. Im going to piss on your lambo doors, and then use your seats as lazy boys in my new house. then, im going to sell the turbo kit to pay for your education you obviously did not get

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 01:41 PM
STUIPD AHAHA VTEC KID U WILL NOTTTTTT BEAT ME BRING YOUR CRX WITH A 200 SHOT BC WHENIM DONE WITH IT IM SHOT UR BLOCK BULLET

Vteckidd
02-03-2006, 01:42 PM
SPEAK ENGLISH YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.

YOU SAY YOU WONT LOSE, YOU ALREADY LOST, I BEAT YOU ALREADY, SO WHY ARE YOU SO CONFIDENT NOW? CAUSE YOU GOT MORE BOOST< CAUSE YOU RUN 1.21 JIGGAWATTS OF POWER THROUGH YOUR CAR?

GREAT SCOTT!!

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 01:43 PM
POWER VTEC KID AHAHA IM JUST LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF AT U ON THE REAL U A FUNNY DUDE

The Golden Child
02-03-2006, 01:44 PM
this is better than the whores lounge ..

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 01:44 PM
SPEAK ENGLISH YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.

YOU SAY YOU WONT LOSE, YOU ALREADY LOST, I BEAT YOU ALREADY, SO WHY ARE YOU SO CONFIDENT NOW? CAUSE YOU GOT MORE BOOST< CAUSE YOU RUN 1.21 JIGGAWATTS OF POWER THROUGH YOUR CAR?

GREAT SCOTT!!

LOL this bastard got a Flux Capacitor!!
Now ive seen everything

The Golden Child
02-03-2006, 01:45 PM
ok so its ALL MOTOR w/ 200 shots of NOS vs k20 turbo ??

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 01:46 PM
this is better than the whores lounge ..

Agreed!!!!

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 01:47 PM
AHAHA

Vteckidd
POWER VTEC KID AHAHA IM JUST LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF AT U ON THE REAL U A FUNNY DUDE
LAUGH AT THIS:
http://sipimpin.multiply.com/video/item/1

xext12mvx
N HERSIDEKICK SHUT THE FUCK UP U GEEK B4 I GET MY DEL SOL AFTER UR SHIT

Vteckidd
02-03-2006, 01:48 PM
does it have lambo doors and a ricer drive too?

OvErMiNd
02-03-2006, 01:49 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/OvErMiNd237/grammer.jpg

<3<3

TIGERJC
02-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Wich motor will blow up first, that will decide the winner

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 01:50 PM
RICER YO U JUST MAD BC MY CAR IS HOTTER B FASTER TUNED EVERY1 THINKG UR ALL MOTOR WILL HIT 11 HELL NO MAYBE WITH UR 200 SHOT

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 01:51 PM
not all lambo door owners are ricers .....:mad:

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 01:51 PM

Damn you just got every car huh??? U are an eg whore...Eg6, Eg2, what else you got??? Well besides everything....You leave my side kick alone!!! U DONT KNO NUTTIN BOUT DAT PREVIA!!!! Fuck it, I'll race u!

OvErMiNd
02-03-2006, 01:52 PM
If I could get a cheap lambo kit, I'd even do it!

xext12mvx
YEA ITZ FUNNY AT THE END U KNEW WE WERE COMING UP ON UR BUT W.E. DA WONT HAPPEN AGAIN

Vteckidd
RICER YO U JUST MAD BC MY CAR IS HOTTER B FASTER TUNED EVERY1 THINKG UR ALL MOTOR WILL HIT 11 HELL NO MAYBE WITH UR 200 SHOT
your car is ugly as shit!

and you act liek your car ran 11s, it NEVER HAS

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 01:53 PM
AHAHAH NA MY DEL SOL WILL BEAT U

Vteckidd
02-03-2006, 01:53 PM
YEA ITZ FUNNY AT THE END U KNEW WE WERE COMING UP ON UR BUT W.E. DA WONT HAPPEN AGAIN
WE RACED TO THE TOP OF 4th GEAR, you were NO WHERE NEAR ME, watch the video AGAIN you illiterate fag.

you lost, and you had NO CHANCE

The Golden Child
02-03-2006, 01:54 PM
dont worry b your not a ricer i think your car looks nice

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 01:54 PM
I NEVER RAN 11S AHAHA VTEC AFTER I BEAT U IM FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA U FOR TALKING SOO MUCH SHIT TO THE WRONG MOTHERFCUKER IGHT UR CRX WONT KEEP UP IGHT COME WITH W.E. U WANT IM TELLING U THIS FUCKING K20 WILL GET UR STUIPD GEEKS ASS

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 01:55 PM
If I could get a cheap lambo kit, I'd even do it!

cheap= poor quality
if possible, go with decah v2.0
its a nice strong kit, plus it has a warranty....plus it allows you to open it up a little to get out without liftin tha door up.

but yea....Mike.....if you seriously win the car, i knwo someone who will buy it as is....or you can destroy it and sell certain pieces, i know buys who will take th ehood, trunk, interior etc etc

xext12mvx
dont worry b your not a ricer i think your car looks nice

RICER THAT BITCH HIMSELF LOOKS LIKE A RICER WHITE ASS FUCK

TIGERJC
when will this go down????????

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 01:56 PM

Thanks NOlimits

and
im not white homie.

OvErMiNd
02-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Didn't you start talking shit to him?

Going back to my post about you saying u had kids to support and you were like 27 or w/e: I would love to kick your ass...fucking fake peice of shit.

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 01:57 PM
not all lambo door owners are ricers .....:mad:

Ur right!!! I have seen so many nice ones...But not all of them have pretty sparkles to go along with it!!!!

TIGERJC
halwit shouldnt ur ass be in school right now

xext12mvx
VTEC KID TALK SOO MUCH SHIT ON THE REAL IM GO TO THE TRACK N FUCKING BEAT YOUR CAR N AFTER THAT IM FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA UR DUMB ASS FOR EVEN MAKING ME THINK YOUR CRX IS WORTH IT U BEAT ME AT 5 PSI UNTUNED IF I WAS TUNED AT 10 PSI I KNO I WOULD GOT U U FEEL MAD HAPPY GOOD FOR U U BEAT A 5 PSI K20 LOL

The Golden Child

you and i are talking about 2 different people ..
step back before shit gets hot here ..

Vteckidd
02-03-2006, 01:58 PM
I NEVER RAN 11S AHAHA VTEC AFTER I BEAT U IM FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA U FOR TALKING SOO MUCH SHIT TO THE WRONG MOTHERFCUKER IGHT UR CRX WONT KEEP UP IGHT COME WITH W.E. U WANT IM TELLING U THIS FUCKING K20 WILL GET UR STUIPD GEEKS ASS
come see me ANYTIME YOU SCRAWNY 150lb fag. your the one talking shit, you LOST, and your car has NEVER run 11s/

your just mad cause we KNOW more about cars than you, and that your timeslips are FAKE. NO ONE runs 4.2s in the 1/8th mile, NO ONE, so you made that up.

your car lost to me, period, and im all motor

Dirty Octopus™
02-03-2006, 01:58 PM

Look McFly calm down.
You dont wanna start shit with me. Dood ima fuckin NOOB im jus blowin chunks outta my ass like u. THATS ALL. We are of the same shit talkin kindred spirit. Just that i dont have the script to Fast and fuckin Furious, talkin bout pinks and shit. the only pinks i deal with is salmon and pussy.

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 02:01 PM
VTEC JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP N PUT UR FUCKING CAR ON THE LINE

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 02:01 PM
OH U THINK UR THE SHIT BC U WORK AT A SHOP WOW GOOD FOR U

SNapper
02-03-2006, 02:02 PM
yo when u win his car u gotta sell it to my buddy i've been trying to get him to buy a civic that i can boost the fuck out of

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 02:02 PM
VTEC KID I WILL NOT LOSE AFTER IM DONE WITH UR ASS UR GOING TO B WALKING KID

GrammerChic
02-03-2006, 02:03 PM

Whoa, whoa!!! Okay now, calm down, check it...I dont know Mike but fuck it!!! I would go straight ape shit on your ass for that shit....Seriously, when is this going down??? I just can't wait to see all off your super super wings and shit fly off....VTECKIDD be careful, You dont want to get caught in the way of flying wings and shit....or for that fact the "NO IT'S NOT" sticker blinding you on ur windshield.

OvErMiNd
02-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Hello? The whole god damn forum is calling you out! VTEC is going to put the car on the line, no worries! You're just gonna have to deal with 40 other people that want to rip your face off! I warned you last night about people seeing this stuff wanting to fuck your shit up, but noooo you couldn't listen. I can't wait for to say the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Halfwit
02-03-2006, 02:04 PM
halwit shouldnt ur ass be in school right now
id rather watch this than learn

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 02:04 PM
EVERY1 THINKS VTEC KID CRX WILL BEAT MY CAR LOL LISTEN I DONT CARE BOUT BLOWING MY MOTOR I WILL BLOW IT BUT I WILL NOT LOSE REMEMBER THAT I RACE MY CAR 2 BREAK

Apache
02-03-2006, 02:05 PM
When does Commerce re-Open?

Any1

Any1

xext12mvx
VTEC KID I WILL B HAPPY IF HIS CAR MAKES IT TO THE FINISH LINE

B16a2 Civic
ay mike, let me get dem rimz!

Vteckidd
EVERY1 THINKS VTEC KID CRX WILL BEAT MY CAR LOL LISTEN I DONT CARE BOUT BLOWING MY MOTOR I WILL BLOW IT BUT I WILL NOT LOSE REMEMBER THAT I RACE MY CAR 2 BREAK
then its settled, we can do it Febuary 18th at commerce? deal?

TIGERJC
02-03-2006, 02:06 PM

DAMN and i thought my grammar was bad.

The Golden Child
baller status ..

OvErMiNd
um, Anthony? If you blow your motor, you won't win. The engine is what makes your car go. Screaming "V ATTACK!" won't get you anywhere....trust me, I've tried = (

SNapper
VTEC KID I WILL NOT LOSE AFTER IM DONE WITH UR ASS UR GOING TO B WALKING KID

what is he get's a ride from a buddy, then he'd be riding.

B16a2 Civic
im fa real MIke, let me get dem rimz, i got some momo sport rims you can sell to an old school tuner, i know they luv dem rims

A.P. Photography
LOL at this thread. Hey xext-12 dude, try turning caps off and learn how to spell. I just want to know why you are making excuses now when before you raced Mike you said you would smoke all our ass's? Just man up and admit that your car ain't what you claimed it to be and end this, other wise you will lose that car in s PINKS race with Mike.

The Golden Child
02-03-2006, 02:07 PM
what time on the 18th ??

Vteckidd
VTEC KID I WILL B HAPPY IF HIS CAR MAKES IT TO THE FINISH LINE
it already beat you to the finish line 3 times.

honestly, if your car wasnt so slow, you wouldnt be so far behind me that you saw smoke coming out of my tailpipe LOL

ricer

A.P. Photography
im fa real MIke, let me get dem rimz, i got some momo sport rims you can sell to an old school tuner, i know they luv dem rims
Yeah ok WHITEBOY :lmfao:

TIGERJC
then its settled, we can do it Febuary 18th at commerce? deal?

plz make it another day plz, my mr2 meet and i want to tape this shit so bad

The Golden Child
02-03-2006, 02:08 PM
i really hope mike gives me the car instead of beating it down ..

GrammerChic

Umm did u mean to say that he looks like a grain of rice?? TRANSLATE PLZ!!!! I am not as smart as I thought I was:confused: ....I don't understand???

B16a2 Civic
Yeah ok WHITEBOY :lmfao:

nah bro LIRL

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 02:09 PM
na my car wont b ready the 18 the guy who is going to tune it is busy but i will let u know im telling u vtec kid your ass is mines every1 thinks vtec kid is going to win

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 02:09 PM
mike, you gotta love the b16a2 motor....lets trade.....plus cash.....AND DEM RIMZ

SNapper
02-03-2006, 02:10 PM
so yeah sell the car to my roomate when u win it so i can boost it to 20 psi

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 02:11 PM
lol vtec kid u soo funny i just keep laughin how ur going to win

SNapper
02-03-2006, 02:11 PM
xext what nationality are you

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 02:12 PM
im puerto rican

SNapper
02-03-2006, 02:12 PM
oh that's coo, why don't u chill out

xext12mvx
02-03-2006, 02:13 PM
im telling u when im done with my car when i race vtec kid im have around 700whp n das my word

SNapper
oh ur getting a supra?

xext12mvx
wat u mean chill out just relax every1 thinks vtec kid goign to win

OvErMiNd
02-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Puerto ricans usually have faster cars.

I know a puerto rican w/ a quad rotor engine in his m3 O_o

xext12mvx
ahah really funny na im have a boosted fully built k20

HiPSI
CAUSE YOU RUN 1.21 JIGGAWATTS

jigga who?

A.P. Photography
02-03-2006, 02:15 PM
na my car wont b ready the 18 the guy who is going to tune it is busy but i will let u know im telling u vtec kid your ass is mines every1 thinks vtec kid is going to win
I don't know who you are but I do remember your first thread on IA where you got into it with some of us talking about you could kill any and all of us in a race. You man'd up and raced one of the more knowledgeable guys on IA and got beat. Mike doesn't play when he races, and he knows how to squeeze power out of that engine.

TIGERJC
oh ur getting a supra?

lol

xext12mvx
yo i dont talk shit vtec kid did beat me at 5 psi untuned i drove the car from jersey 2 ga n i aint do nothing to it n race vtec but w.e. not he wants to talk shit soo that wsup im show him whos his fucking with

EJ25RUN
02-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Puerto ricans usually have faster cars.

I know a puerto rican w/ a quad rotor engine in his m3 O_o

sorry but that pink e36 quad rotor is in australia

Apache
Time frame? Brick City(xext12)

4dmin