PDA

View Full Version : Stolen DC2

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Well guys... some fuck head came to my house and stole my integra.

The integra was boxed in (our jeep was parked behind it and the van was parked next to it).

The theieves pushed it through the neighbor's yard and tree. There was no one living at the house, it was up for sale so the drive way at the neighbor's place was empty.

Please be on the lookout.

1996 GSR
Rebuilt JDM Engine
Custom system
OEM kit
OEM JDM HID headlights

Here are some pics:
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEzMTMyNjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEzMTMyNzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA4MTEzOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA4MTE0MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEzMTMyNzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA4MTE0MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTA4MTE0MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

The Green Monster
02-03-2006, 09:37 AM
that shit sucks...they stole a bad ass teggy

ToyotaTwo
02-03-2006, 09:41 AM
Very sorry to hear, its happening so often now. I'll try to let people know about this, good luck and hope it won't be chopped up by the time you find it :( :( :(

TypeRPersonality
02-03-2006, 09:43 AM
sorry to hear about that, but those people chose a good car :goodjob:

dutuINC
02-03-2006, 09:45 AM
i hope you find those bastard and your car , man taht a clean ass teg.

THEONE
02-03-2006, 10:04 AM
it must take a huge set of balls to steal a car thats blocked in like that.sucks that it happened and hope you find it intact.

The Golden Child
02-03-2006, 10:06 AM
they did it from your house .. wow what a low life bunch of people ..
sorry to hear about it that is one clean dc2 ..

Sushi
02-03-2006, 10:07 AM
*sigh* the worst part if you do get your car back all the time spent modding it and the money you put in will be gone. Sorry for you loss.

B18c1Turboed
02-03-2006, 10:10 AM
THERE WILL BE A 1000 REWARD FOR THE SAFE RETURN OF THIS CAR!!!

THis is my personal money i just hate to see this happen to such a great guy!!

The Green Monster
02-03-2006, 10:12 AM
where were was the car located?

Y3llowS14
02-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Sorry to hear man. Really clean car

DurtySpeed
02-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Sorry to hear man. Any theif pushing a car is probably an ametuer, and judging by your pics, you live in a subdivision or at least a street where the main cars that go through are the people that live there. Seen any unusual ones lately? Just a start. Hope you get it back safely.

DurtySpeed
02-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Also, looks like a lot of your parts would be pretty easy to spot from others because of the color of your car and such.

As for your motor, want to post the blocks vin or whatever so that if anyone comes across it, we at least know where it came from? That is if they don't scratch it off but everyone here knows not to buy something like that.

IntegraXTR
02-03-2006, 10:27 AM
damn, is it me or alot of IA cars are getting jacked these few weeks, sorry to ehar that man

B18c1Turboed
02-03-2006, 10:30 AM
damn, is it me or alot of IA cars are getting jacked these few weeks, sorry to ehar that man

Yea and i cant belive as many members oar on here nobody has done anything, or even the cops!!

I dont think amuters would breck in a car and turn it around in a driveway then push it out a neiborhs yard, tehy had to be atleast 4 -5 guys we have pushed a car up his driveway and its a pain in the ass!!

#1Beaver
02-03-2006, 10:30 AM
damn that shits fucked up

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 10:35 AM
the subdivision is a small one... the exit and entrance is at the same spot. No unusual cars.

the street my house is at is not visible from the main street.

DurtySpeed
02-03-2006, 10:59 AM
Any other cars in your area come up missing? Theifs always make mistakes, you just got to find them. Even if it was a pro job and planned, they were at your house at least 3 times and they knew how to get in your car. Did you have an alarm? Club? Etc, they knew this before they were there. This means they were saw by someone and someone at least said 'well, thats odd'. they just didn't say anything, find out who that person is. Someone saw, or they made some kind of mistake.

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 11:04 AM
yes to all ur questions..
the car had an alarm but it was turned off so the GA DMV guy could inspect it.door locked..etc.and it was boxed in...didnt think anyone would think about pushing it sideways.... the car sat in the same spot for months... id say about 4-5 months (couldnt drive it because i had no tag...Rebuilt title). its odd that the last person that came to see the car was the GA DMV Inspector. he was in his late 20's and then the car dissappeared.

i wasnt there but my brother in law was. that is the only person...mostly all the people in our subdivision are older people....

IntegraXTR
02-03-2006, 11:10 AM
then could that mean that the dmv guy is a suspect? because it is kinda coincidental that it just happened right after.

RiceBoy
02-03-2006, 11:11 AM
damn...

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 11:11 AM
then could that mean that the dmv guy is a suspect? because it is kinda coincidental that it just happened right after.

thats why i brought up that question to the police/insurance co. they asked who was the last person in the car.... it was the dmv person.

speedminded
02-03-2006, 11:15 AM
There are tire marks where it was literally pushed sideways or you think they used a couple floor jacks/dollies?

DurtySpeed
02-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Dude, that is kinda messed up. Definately look into that. We need someone to follow him. Hehe. Who wants to volunteer? lol.

Seriously though, yes, the dmv guy is now the #1 suspect. Whether is was him or not, maybe he is giving the tips to his friends? If he did, it isn't the first time. Talk to the police station and the dmv. Find out if anymore of his inspections have come up missing.

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 11:17 AM
there is no signs of jacks...i can literally see the tires rolilng through the grass and where it was turning etc

IntegraXTR
02-03-2006, 11:18 AM
to be honest, the cops aint really going to do shit, and I mean that in the most profound way as I can, so many cars gettin jacked lately and the cops don't really put any effort in finding it, they just ask the basic manditory questions as usual but thats it. You said that your street is not even visible from the main road and is small, so it had to be the last person that was in your ride or someone that followed you home or knows a good amount about the car, I guess its just all up to the process of elimination but its like finding a needle in a hay stack by the time they recover the car. Sorry to hear about this man, but I guess the best thing to do now is wait and see what happens and for future reference invest in low jack, they can take the car but won't get far.

SixSquared
02-03-2006, 11:20 AM
I've never heard of DMV guys coming out to personal residences. Here in Athens, if your car is a salvage or rebuilt title, you have to tow it to inspection, which is held on a certain day (I think here in Athens it's the first Tuesday of every month). Even if your car is on 3 wheels and has the front bumper kissing the rear bumper, if you want it re-titled, you find a way to tow it in. Might want to check into that. I don't know if the protocol is different in ATL because of the higher population, but I've never heard of them doing home inspections.

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 11:20 AM
yep...low jack will be in my future cars

VTECin5th
02-03-2006, 11:21 AM
LOL A Pretty Teg like that has gotta be stolen, Usually what people do is take shit of it such as the engine expecially the JDM Front Wheels and such and then they be parting it out They can't drive you car now that its stolen becuase they know cops will be after them Your teg is probobly parked somewhere now and its being parting out so Look around your streets hoods and such man see if you can find it its a bad ass

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 11:22 AM
I've never heard of DMV guys coming out to personal residences. Here in Athens, if your car is a salvage or rebuilt title, you have to tow it to inspection, which is held on a certain day (I think here in Athens it's the first Tuesday of every month). Even if your car is on 3 wheels and has the front bumper kissing the rear bumper, if you want it re-titled, you find a way to tow it in. Might want to check into that. I don't know if the protocol is different in ATL because of the higher population, but I've never heard of them doing home inspections.

on GA's DMV site you can have the inspector come out. its $100 everytime... the payment is sent to the GA DMV and check is made out to IRS.

it takes about 5 weeks for them to come out....but its better than leaving the car at a salvage yard for 1 week.

SixSquared
02-03-2006, 11:23 AM
Even better than lo-jack is a fuel pump cutoff. I have had one in every one of my del Sols and they work stupid well. It's simple. Switch is on, fuel pump can run and deliver fuel. Switch is off, fuel pump cannot run and can't deliver fuel. Might wanna consider doing this to future cars, if you haven't been already. I can help you out if you need help.

IntegraXTR
02-03-2006, 11:29 AM
problem with that is, there are many ways around it, alarms, fuel pump cutoff, iginition cut off, battery cutoff, so many ways that ppl know how to get around, now these days none of the above matters, if someone wants your shit, they are going to get it, best thing to my knowledge is low jack, why? because its going to take them too long to locate the module before they are caught, trust me, I know by personal experience (no I don't steal cars), they can take it, leave your crib, but won't even make it to the main roads before you track them.

speedminded
02-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Even better than lo-jack is a fuel pump cutoff. I have had one in every one of my del Sols and they work stupid well. It's simple. Switch is on, fuel pump can run and deliver fuel. Switch is off, fuel pump cannot run and can't deliver fuel. Might wanna consider doing this to future cars, if you haven't been already. I can help you out if you need help.useless, most are being loaded on rollbacks and taken under the impression that it's being repo'd. Doesn't mean some of us don't have that plus a few other things though ;)

Sleepin Hatch
02-03-2006, 11:31 AM
HEY! i posted in your other thread. but i seen the car on a tow truck. missing the front end from what i can tell.

IntegraXTR
02-03-2006, 11:33 AM
damn, that was fast dude

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 11:38 AM
HEY! i posted in your other thread. but i seen the car on a tow truck. missing the front end from what i can tell.

where????

Sleepin Hatch
02-03-2006, 11:41 AM
i think it was lawrenceville, it was yesterday morning.

SixSquared
02-03-2006, 11:41 AM
DAMN. good lookin out!

speedminded- under the impression of being repo'd? lol oh yeah. thaaaat's why I pay cash for my cars. ;) But I'm not saying the fuel pump cutoff should be the only thing security wise, but it does help a lot, and it lowers insurance since it counts as a passive security. But with my Sol, if you can get it gone, fuck you can have it buddy. The thing's got more sensors and shit on it than fort knox. :D

speedminded
02-03-2006, 11:42 AM
i think it was lawrenceville, it was yesterday morning.description of the truck? color? cab style? the little flat front "cab over" [engine] or bigger international with a typical hood/nose?

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 11:43 AM
the car was taken wednesday morngin... what's missing

speedminded
02-03-2006, 11:45 AM
speedminded- under the impression of being repo'd? lol oh yeah. thaaaat's why I pay cash for my cars. ;) fake paperwork silly, that's how they are snatching them from schools, etc....pull in with a rollback and if anyone asked they flash the paperwork saying the description and a fake loan company. Who's going to argue with them?

93H22ACX
nope...no repo..

Sleepin Hatch
couldnt really tell you about the truck becuase i dont remember.

no front end, and riding on steelies. i think the engine was still there. thats a plus +

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 11:47 AM

no front end, and riding on steelies. i think the engine was still there. thats a plus +

was the radiator support there?

calling tow yards now

speedminded
02-03-2006, 11:47 AM
nope...no repo..^^^^ see my last post ^^^

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 11:48 AM
^^^^ see my last post ^^^
ahhh

Sleepin Hatch
02-03-2006, 11:48 AM
yes it was!

SixSquared
02-03-2006, 11:49 AM
So the car was spotten in lawrenceville which means that somewhere between your place and lawrenceville, the parts are hanging out (in theory). I would cruise around today, going different routes from your place to l'ville, and look for shady areas/shops.

speedminded
02-03-2006, 11:50 AM
ahhhdon't bother calling tow companies, call the police or your detective/contact, etc. and asked if they found it because it was spotted on a rollback with parts missing...police may have found it or the theives are just be moving it to continue pulling it apart or just to drop it off an apartment complex somewhere.

speedminded
02-03-2006, 11:53 AM

no front end, and riding on steelies. i think the engine was still there. thats a plus +you don't remember the color of the truck at all? that is the single most important thing to remember....most companies have differant colors...just so they don't look like their competitor. Alot of times they are black though.

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 11:54 AM
yeah that is kind of odd to remember all that about teh car, but remember nothin about the truck it was on

speedminded
02-03-2006, 11:56 AM
yeah that is kind of odd to remember all that about teh car, but remember nothin about the truck it was onit's normal, paying too much attention to the car and not the truck...

IronEagle
02-03-2006, 11:57 AM
yep...low jack will be in my future cars

Pager alarm and GPS tracking is the only way to fly..

So sry to read about this man.

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 11:58 AM
it's normal, paying too much attention to the car and not the truck...

well thats true.... only reason i say cause my car was gettin towed once and all my friends called tellin me what truck it was and teh company, i knew about it cause i was gettin it sent to a shop when my timing jumped.

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 12:02 PM
about what time did you see the truck towing the car?

B18c1Turboed
02-03-2006, 12:02 PM
I have called 5 tow places none have the car, any more info on truck? the color maybe and what time did you see the car?

B18c1Turboed
02-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Sleepin Hatch

aaronfelipe
02-03-2006, 12:05 PM
damn man, sorry o hear that...try looking where they found mike's (MP5O) car. Find out the company that towed it or the plase it was found. If it was the same, then chances are the same people were involved.....front end missing, and motor intact....
Doesn't it bring concerns?

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 12:07 PM
B16a2 Civic

CALL ME 404-321-0604 DAnny!!!

tha other guy has info....Sleeping Hatch
man if i knew somethin homie, i would have called ya already

B18c1Turboed
02-03-2006, 12:09 PM
tha other guy has info....Sleeping Hatch
man if i knew somethin homie, i would have called ya already

Sorry man, wrong person!!

lsxtreme
02-03-2006, 12:10 PM
dammS whoeve did this got some MONSTER BALLS..!!

B16a2 Civic
02-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Sorry man, wrong person!!

its coo man, imma keep bumpin tha thread with responses like everyone else so we can get some answers

eclipsed
02-03-2006, 12:11 PM
ifi find him i will get that ass for ya and wont charge a penny just if it happens to me do the same for me holla !!!!!!

and that shit sux ass!!

speedminded
02-03-2006, 12:16 PM
well thats true.... only reason i say cause my car was gettin towed once and all my friends called tellin me what truck it was and teh company, i knew about it cause i was gettin it sent to a shop when my timing jumped.I had not talked to an old roommate in over a year and got a call from him out of the blue one day saying he saw my dark blue 300zx on a rollback going down Hwy. 400. It was up at my parents shop and i had never had the thing running when i was living with him and he had only gone up there twice with me to work on it. Remembering a car that he'd only seen twice and minus the few pictures i have of it....now that's looking out for someone. (it wasn't stolen though, I had sold it to one of the Z1 mechanics)

SNapper
02-03-2006, 12:23 PM
i live in lawrenceville i'll keep a look out. try calling lance towing or statewide. lance are a bunch of fuckheads though i wouldn't be surprised if they stole it themselves.

JDMshiZnit69
02-03-2006, 12:27 PM
DAMN Man that was a clean ass teg!
sorry to hear that. I heard something, ill pm you about it

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 12:29 PM
thanks guys..

called lance and statewide...nothing

SNapper
02-03-2006, 12:30 PM
well some tow company has to have towed it so keep calling untill one tells u that they towed it and then go check them in the face

speedminded
02-03-2006, 12:32 PM
well some tow company has to have towed it so keep calling untill one tells u that they towed it and then go check them in the faceyo, the car thieves are towing cars...it's not going to be a big name company unless it was recovered by the police and if that's the case they will contact him.

SNapper
02-03-2006, 12:34 PM
fuck man, well u gotta do everything u can to find out who took the car. even if it gets fucked up and u get it back after it's found somewhere. i just wanna fuck people up that do this shit.

SixSquared
02-03-2006, 12:41 PM
yo, the car thieves are towing cars...it's not going to be a big name company unless it was recovered by the police and if that's the case they will contact him.

What he said. It's not that expensive to pick up a used tow truck/wrecker. I think I saw one on craigslist the other day for like 5g's. Put some fake ass company name on it, write "not for hire" on it, and voila, you got yourself a tow truck that most people won't question picking up a car from a lot/subdivision/shop wherever. I know here in Athens a few years ago a BMW M roadster was stolen from the BMW dealership afterhours. Upon investigation, it was a fake towing company, and 6 cops just passed by, not thinking anything about it because it looked legit. They had a guy in a suit who was posing as the sales manager for the dealership (even had one of the sales manager's cards). The ONE cop that actually stopped in to ask about the situation took the card, looked over it, and after being told that they were doing an afterhours pickup because a client wanted the car delivered the next morning in North Carolina, the cop tipped his hat and said "have a good one". Car was never recovered as far as I know.

2rudelude
02-03-2006, 12:47 PM
Sorry dude, heard about this earlier an went out to Lawrenceville. Nothing I could find... honestly hope the fuckers burn or they get caught installing a turbo in the bitch that you can claim for your own

xIgotBOOSTx
02-03-2006, 12:47 PM
sorry for your loss man.

nDrew
02-03-2006, 12:54 PM
The same thing happen at my college GPC. There was a white Type-R dc2 that got stolen. The car was found because the kid had lo-jack. They had taken the seats out and were selling them on here. They were getting ready to pull the motor out. But the students got put in jail. But I suppose that doesnt mean all of the accomplices are in jail. Sorry to hear that. I might could ask around campus. Maybe they are linked to each other. Type R is comparable to your car... so it could be the same guys... Just a thought.

speedminded
02-03-2006, 12:59 PM
*free bump*

What he said. It's not that expensive to pick up a used tow truck/wrecker. I think I saw one on craigslist the other day for like 5g's. Put some fake ass company name on it, write "not for hire" on it, and voila, you got yourself a tow truck that most people won't question picking up a car from a lot/subdivision/shop wherever. I know here in Athens a few years ago a BMW M roadster was stolen from the BMW dealership afterhours. Upon investigation, it was a fake towing company, and 6 cops just passed by, not thinking anything about it because it looked legit. They had a guy in a suit who was posing as the sales manager for the dealership (even had one of the sales manager's cards). The ONE cop that actually stopped in to ask about the situation took the card, looked over it, and after being told that they were doing an afterhours pickup because a client wanted the car delivered the next morning in North Carolina, the cop tipped his hat and said "have a good one". Car was never recovered as far as I know.i think they pulled that one at several bmw dealers statewide in a matter of weeks...it might be several days to a week+ before the dealer even notices one car missing.

SNapper
02-03-2006, 01:04 PM
all these stolen cars should be stickied for like 3 months or untill found.

BlackDubs
02-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Lance was the company that towed my friends car when it was stolen in Lawrenceville. I would just take a trip there. Hope you find it though.

SNapper
02-03-2006, 01:05 PM
i'm gunna go get some food and i'll drive by lance and see what's goin on

1439/2000
02-03-2006, 01:06 PM
That blows dude. Hopefully you dont get it backed all stripped and shit.,

On a bright note somebody could have taken it to MTV to paint it lime green with a pool in the back.

That would be worse.

SixSquared
02-03-2006, 01:14 PM
*free bump*
i think they pulled that one at several bmw dealers statewide in a matter of weeks...it might be several days to a week+ before the dealer even notices one car missing.

Yeah. I was actually pretty shocked to read that it happened at the one here in Athens. I can understand if it's one of the huge lots that has hundreds of cars out, but the Athens bimmer dealer has maybe 30-35 cars out on the lot at once. And it was an M roadster, too. Not a popular bimmer like the 325 or whatever. The M that was stolen was the only one on the lot. There were a few M3's, but just the one roadster. They noticed it missing the next morning, and when they checked the security camera, the assholes had their backs to the camera or were on the other side of the truck the whole time. I was amazed... absolutely amazed.

But back on topic, keep an eye on ebay, craigslist, here (who knows), IL, etc for the parts. I would look up every forum in the south and just check. Also, I know there's a flea market in pendergrass (off exit 137 on 85N) that has a bunch of people selling car parts. flea market's open saturday and sunday. I would definitely take a look around... if a flea market is how they're intending to get rid of the parts, they're timing it perfectly. And there's no records at a flea market. It's all cash sales. The only two I know of nearby are the pendergrass one and then J&J, which is close to Athens. If they're gonna go that route, they'll probably be at the pendergrass one, though. J&J is farther away from ATL, and smaller. But nontheless I'll try to run up to J&J tomorrow and snoop around.

burnout1990
02-03-2006, 01:15 PM
so fucked up...good luck findin the car

Crazy Asian
02-03-2006, 01:17 PM
THATS WHY get lowjack for all your cars PEOPLE!!!!

speedminded
02-03-2006, 01:30 PM
all these stolen cars should be stickied for like 3 months or untill found.i asked for a list...tried to make a thread one time with the car discription, location stolen & date, location found & date, etc. but nobody on here offered any assistance. Planned to update it each time it happened.

eclipsed
02-03-2006, 01:35 PM
most deffinatley a fffuuuccckkkeeedddd uuupppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sitiation sorry to hear that dude!

RutRoe
02-03-2006, 01:40 PM
REally sorry to hear that guys...I loved that car.

Hell, that's one of my old JDM front ends on there.

I hope you get it back soon, I'm really sorry about this....

vTeC
02-03-2006, 01:41 PM
Sorry to hear bro, best of luck with finding her.

B18c1Turboed
02-03-2006, 02:05 PM
BUMP!!

A1EX
02-03-2006, 02:30 PM
fuck it i dont want a car

Sibious
02-03-2006, 02:48 PM
sucks ass sry to hear.ill keep a look out, what area?

speedminded
02-03-2006, 02:55 PM
sucks ass sry to hear.ill keep a look out, what area?lawrenceville, where the car was [possibly] last sited yesterday morning too.

DurtySpeed
02-03-2006, 05:16 PM
See, this is the kind of stuff that makes me glad I drive a bright yellow jeep on 33's. Not many people will try to steal it because it draws so much attention.

Jdm94Coupe
02-03-2006, 06:00 PM
dumb ass comment!^^^^ dumbass

IntegraXTR
02-03-2006, 06:04 PM

:werd:

Soloboy
02-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Damn That shits fucked up, Sorry to Hear about that man...Hope you get it back...

jennnay
02-03-2006, 07:47 PM
damn that fuckin sucks. you can try h&h. its on buford hwy but my car was recently towed in lawrenceville and it was taken there.

hope you find it

draghard
02-03-2006, 09:32 PM
See, this is the kind of stuff that makes me glad I drive a bright yellow jeep on 33's. Not many people will try to steal it because it draws so much attention.

My girls car was lime green and they stole it.

Statewide had her car the found on the side of beaver ruin. Thats a good place to keep an eye out.

DurtySpeed
02-03-2006, 09:52 PM

Is this directed at me? If so, what is your problem? :jerkit:

nDrew
02-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Probably the fact that your comment was ignorant. The odds are heads would turn for a Type-R then some jeep. You made it sound like the DC2 was too plain to even look twice.

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
02-03-2006, 10:13 PM
what I love is how people tell bout how "their car was stolen"

who cares about that? that's in the past...focus on help this guy get his car back...simple..
Joe

COGCaviZ24
02-03-2006, 10:14 PM

WTF are you doing on here! this ain't a stump jumping web site :jerkit:

hehe hoebag's rep is red now

Gabe
02-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Ey i had a white eg stolen from my driveway blocked in by another vehicle. I live 2 seconds down from discover mills mall on 120 . The car was stolen between 2 am and 4 am it was found later on that night on Oakland Road striped to crap engine was still in it or what they took everything they could sparkplug wires 2$ ebay wannabe mugen socks ebay brand intake shit like dat however they left the car on the side of the road sitting on its rotors. Just a thought check that road the guy that towed the car was from lance and he said he be picking up stripped hondas of oakland road about once or twice a week .

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Ey i had a white eg stolen from my driveway blocked in by another vehicle. I live 2 seconds down from discover mills mall on 120 . The car was stolen between 2 am and 4 am it was found later on that night on Oakland Road striped to crap engine was still in it or what they took everything they could sparkplug wires 2$ ebay wannabe mugen socks ebay brand intake shit like dat however they left the car on the side of the road sitting on its rotors. Just a thought check that road the guy that towed the car was from lance and he said he be picking up stripped hondas of oakland road about once or twice a week .

thanks... we'll look. sounds like the guys that took mine and i dont live too far from u

DurtySpeed
02-03-2006, 10:37 PM

hehe hoebag's rep is red now

I am on here probably because I have usually driven imports.(3 integras, 1 240sx, 1 GTI). I just got rid of the GTI about a week ago and got the jeep. I have an active forsale thread that I keep an eye on also. Therefore, I still roam around on this site. Now I simply state I drive a Jeep that isn't a likely target, not in my eyes anyways, to be stolen.

For the one who says that things like this teg are more noticable: maybe to us. To lots of people, they believe that we waste our time modding cars. Half of them don't even notice the difference, unless it is some bright ass color, hence my statement.

For those who want to freak out over my statement; kiss my ass. If you have a probelm with me or anything else. Just pm me and I will give you my address and directions to get here. We can settle it then. Until then, unless you have the balls to come here and settle it, get the f**k over it.

To the one whom this thread belongs to, I am sorry this got strayed from the subject and I hope you get your car back in one piece. The rest of you that have more comments for me, leave them out of here and pm me. We can settle it then.

Edit to above: should have been 4 integras. :D

Tyroni
02-03-2006, 10:40 PM
heh...so funny how people tell someone where to look! =) This car doesn't have a Tag and cannot be replace with another tag because it's partially strip so they TOWed it! I wouldn't try to look because it's a needle in a haystack! if it could be done then everyone who steal cars would get caught! The one that usually get caught are the ones that can't drive because they are 17yr old and younger stoled it for rides and quick parts that they can sell. In your case, it would be someone that done this often, and they are experience and have a well backup planned. Sorry to hear but only thing i'd try is go to where sleepin saw the truck heading and look around for honda/acura's with mods and scope it out! other than that... just hope things would be forsale!

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 10:50 PM
i know what you're saying... but anything helps.

COGCaviZ24
02-03-2006, 10:50 PM
I am on here probably because I have usually driven imports.(3 integras, 1 240sx, 1 GTI). I just got rid of the GTI about a week ago and got the jeep. I have an active forsale thread that I keep an eye on also. Therefore, I still roam around on this site. Now I simply state I drive a Jeep that isn't a likely target, not in my eyes anyways, to be stolen.

For the one who says that things like this teg are more noticable: maybe to us. To lots of people, they believe that we waste our time modding cars. Half of them don't even notice the difference, unless it is some bright ass color, hence my statement.

blah blah blah, blah, blah

crybaby!:la:

DurtySpeed
02-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Dude, I said leave out of this guys thread. Pm the rest of your dumbass comments.

COGCaviZ24
02-03-2006, 11:01 PM
yea, sorry about the thread jacking. connect is just a douchebag

any updates?

93H22ACX
02-03-2006, 11:06 PM
no updates.

this shit scares my wife and kids....someone coming to the house and pushing it out like that...

here's a visual diagram of what happened. it was pushed through the gras

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/car.jpg

DurtySpeed
02-03-2006, 11:09 PM
That would have been kind of difficult. Nevertheless, I hope you find it.

CockCaviZ24, I pm'ed you.

Vtec-Cruiser
02-03-2006, 11:12 PM
fucking bitches...sorry about that shit man. don't let it get to u man....i'll be on the look out.

COGCaviZ24
02-03-2006, 11:15 PM
nice visual aid :D

ŁG2♣
02-04-2006, 05:31 AM
damn sorry to hear about this........this shit is reallllllllllllllllllllllly gettin old

civic1hb
02-04-2006, 06:51 AM
dam thats messed up try call tow truck companys around your area you might get lucky my car got stolen not to long ago too i know how that feels

z0ne_3
02-04-2006, 08:19 AM
Yo that's passed fucked up i normally just read the forums and don't reply but this is really anal. They had the balls to move your car like that. They know better then to try and start it. I have a teg and i know how easy they are to steal. Hope u find it ill b on the look out on the south side...

94LSEG
02-04-2006, 08:39 AM
they found my car on oakland road if that helps???off of old norcross

speedminded
02-04-2006, 09:25 AM

hehe hoebag's rep is red nowSorry, but show me the knowledgeable and creative input you've had for this thread...asking questions about the scene, notice anything out of place, and then suggesting it could be the DMV person could have something to do with it...

What was your input for the owner in this thread? ...Making multiple personal attacks towards someone that said nothing but merely they are glad they don't drive a honda/acura because of the large number of thefts?

DurtySpeed
02-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Sorry, but show me the knowledgeable and creative input you've had for this thread...asking questions about the scene, notice anything out of place, and then suggesting it could be the DMV person could have something to do with it...

What was your input for the owner in this thread? ...Making multiple personal attacks towards someone that said nothing but merely they are glad they don't drive a honda/acura because of the large number of thefts?

Thank you. :) And another thank you for fixing my rep.

SNapper
02-04-2006, 12:18 PM
didn't u say u had the alarm off for the dmv guy or something. so wouldn't he have known that the car was basically ready to steal. er maybe someone already said this.

93H22ACX
02-04-2006, 12:36 PM
i am starting to wonder if they towed it... the battery was pretty weak and hard to start sometime...

we checked oakland and nothing

Fuster_Cluck
02-04-2006, 12:40 PM
That will be easy to spot if seen......

Good luck and thieves can go to hell!!!!!

DurtySpeed
02-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Not to bring bad news, but if it has been this long, it shouldn't be to much longer before it is found missing stuff. Sucks I know. Have your started looking into getting it covered by insurance. If you didn't have auto insurance on it yet, then did you have homeowners? Sometimes that will cover it(did one of my uncles cars that got vandalized in the driveway, only had basic but homeowners picked up all but a 1000 deductible). Just something to look into man. Sorry this had to happen to you. Makes you scared, I know that. Makes you realize you aren't as safe as you think.

93H22ACX
02-04-2006, 12:43 PM
yeah i have full coverage and home insurance. pisses me off, scares the family.

RiceBoy
02-04-2006, 12:43 PM
i suggest u to move where i live..the security guards strip search when u come through :D

The Golden Child
02-04-2006, 01:06 PM
still no words ??

DurtySpeed
02-04-2006, 01:40 PM
I know it sucks, but at least you did have insurance. So at least you aren't completely sol. I have heard of cases also where when the auto insurance doesn't cover everything(you had lots of mods) and you have receipts, sometimes home owners will pick up the difference. Just some stuff to check into. It sucks to think about it but the car is in pieces by now. This was a planned job imo, so time to look at your alternatives. Sorry dude.

DurtySpeed
02-04-2006, 01:41 PM
i suggest u to move where i live..the security guards strip search when u come through :D

Are there lots of chicks where you live? If so, can I be a security guard? :D

EJ25RUN
02-04-2006, 01:44 PM

haha, im guessing you have missle silos for you cars too.

93H22ACX
02-04-2006, 05:35 PM

i'd love to man... but homes where u live are too expensive. can we live in one of your many floors :D

91Vic
02-04-2006, 05:58 PM
see thas the typa shit that would make me shoot a muhfucka man

UpSideDownDesi
02-05-2006, 02:02 AM
shot.....i would give him a slow death...beat him up with a baseball bat....break legs and arms..let them crawl around then little more beating....then tie a peice of steak to their ass and let a hungry pitbull go at it....then fire ants up the pants.....yo theifs if you are reading this i am pretty sure you get the picture coz that's what you all deserve. Hope you find your car bro.

Blitanicle99
02-05-2006, 09:30 AM
Hey Umm I was driving back from delk friday night and I might have seen your car. Maybe. That dark grey and those headlights is what i remember. I never saw the back end of it tho. We were just passing it.

R3RUN
02-05-2006, 09:55 AM
That really sucks. It seems like alot of the cars are getting dumped in the norcross area so ill keep a look out over here. hope you get it back.

2rudelude
02-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Fucking shame, talk about home security tactics the guy had two vehicles blocking it in... a garage in the front an a fucking tree... a fucking tree.. thats mother natures power... boxing the car in. I believe the mutha-fuks were staking you out for quite some time dude. Check any bad seeds in your area around your block an their friends because the shit sounds like a juvenille set-up were they were willing to risk the shit. I know the youths around here love setting up jackings with thier cousins or friends that dont stay in the area just to take a cut. Try that but hopefully the locals will handle it fast an first b4 someone on here finds the fucks. Later

Sleepin Hatch
02-05-2006, 01:18 PM
Blitanicle, where did you see it?

more info: its was on 20, near MOG. truck might have been black.

try lance, they towed me a couple of times when my shit broke down in L-Ville. you said you was in the process of gettin a tag, so thats probably why its taking a bit.

route66
02-05-2006, 02:20 PM
"Puts flame suit on" I hate to be the only one here to say but it could be an Insurance Fraud. Not trying to be negative, but just looking at it from a different angle that's all. Just because the owner work , represent ISP, is well known in the import scene in the south and in the state, but sometimes you just can not rule that out. I hope it isn't an insurance fraud, but the best of luck for you on finding the car.

Turbodude06
02-05-2006, 02:43 PM
ok that could be true but why would he post it on here that would make it more and likely for them to get caught:thinking: I don't know about that, But anyway sweet a$$ ride man that thing is clean, I am now on the look out

blacknightteg
02-05-2006, 02:47 PM
route66- that has got to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard........there is no fucking point for him to have posted any information on here about his car being stolen if he and or isp wanted to collect insurance money it, if he was going through the trouble of rebuilding that car and getting a tag on it after a 5 week wait...i high doubt that that kind of thing would happen

RutRoe
02-05-2006, 11:09 PM
"Puts flame suit on" I hate to be the only one here to say but it could be an Insurance Fraud. Not trying to be negative, but just looking at it from a different angle that's all. Just because the owner work , represent ISP, is well known in the import scene in the south and in the state, but sometimes you just can not rule that out. I hope it isn't an insurance fraud, but the best of luck for you on finding the car.

Why would you say something like that? That's a pretty shitty thing to do at this point....

That's a car that he has a lot of money in and was lookign forward to getting on the road for his daily...I guess you're not bright enough to know he doesn't need $10,000 from an insurance company when he probably payed at least that much maybe more...

I know the guy Paul that he bought it from and he spared no expence when putting it together... hell that's my old OEM METAL Jdm front end.

So, yeah, I guess no one is saying that cause its not some bullshit moron who's into scamming. He's a good guy, with a good family, good shop, and a good reputation, which is way more than you've got.

Don't say shitty things to people just because you can hide behind a screen name.

Bump for a returned car hopefully...

93H22ACX
02-06-2006, 07:34 AM

Anyone who is stupid enough to do a fraud on a car that has had this much work done to it has got to be the stupidest person.

Maybe you never had anything of value thats why you can say that shit...

besides that... like i said before... i have a family.... that means i dont do illegal shit. anyone with value, morals, and integrity would know.

93H22ACX
02-06-2006, 07:36 AM
Blitanicle, where did you see it?

more info: its was on 20, near MOG. truck might have been black.

try lance, they towed me a couple of times when my shit broke down in L-Ville. you said you was in the process of gettin a tag, so thats probably why its taking a bit.

I'll try to call lance again. Yeah the car just passed inspection from the state of GA.

BLk92DA
02-06-2006, 08:04 PM
at first i felt sorry the car was stolen... but after the wrong accusation...and the "i wanna spy on the other shop" event, i now have a smile on my face :)

RutRoe
02-06-2006, 09:22 PM
at first i felt sorry the car was stolen... but after the wrong accusation...and the "i wanna spy on the other shop" event, i now have a smile on my face :)
What ?

What is wrong with you people ? You're an idiot if this thread makes you smile....

HiPSI
02-06-2006, 09:34 PM

better keep that suit on, jackass. Bee is a stand up guy and i can vouch for him personally as well as many others on this forum can. same goes for Peter and everyone else i've ever met that hangs around that group of people. that's pretty shitty of you to even imply that.

93H22ACX
02-06-2006, 10:03 PM

if one of your cars were stolen and some people are saying that some of your parts may be there, wouldnt you want to go and check it out?
i did not accuse anyone of anything, nor do i say someone took it until i actually see my parts there.

Erin, rut, thanks man.

ŁG2♣
02-07-2006, 06:38 AM
good luck bee..hope you find the car back

B18c1Turboed
02-07-2006, 10:08 AM

Sorry man!! but the rule is accuse everyone until you rule them out as a suspect,I know what shop your talking about but i wont mention the name becasue the guys where straight forward with us.

DurtySpeed
02-07-2006, 01:34 PM
I still think it was the dmv guy. Did you happen to tell anyone else about the inspection day?

All of you who are his friends, don't take offense to what I am about to say. He knows who his real friends are and he knows who he can trust.

Did you mention it to anybody who you consider a 'friend' but don't really trust that much? How many people really know about the car? How many of them either have your home phone number(can find address with it), know your address, or know where you live in general? These are your suspects in my opinion. This job was planned and they didn't just magically find your house one day.

93H22ACX
02-07-2006, 02:28 PM
I still think it was the dmv guy. Did you happen to tell anyone else about the inspection day?

All of you who are his friends, don't take offense to what I am about to say. He knows who his real friends are and he knows who he can trust.

Did you mention it to anybody who you consider a 'friend' but don't really trust that much? How many people really know about the car? How many of them either have your home phone number(can find address with it), know your address, or know where you live in general? These are your suspects in my opinion. This job was planned and they didn't just magically find your house one day.

i only told 2 people about the inspection....and told the 2 guys i told and one other person it passed inspection the same day. People that know of my car is only a few....i'd say about 11 or 12. but not all of them know where i live.... only a few people know where i live. not alot of people know my phone number either.... i dont even drive the car because of i didnt have a tag on it.... its been sitting in my drive way for like 4 months or so waiting for inspection....and boxed in every night.... i didnt wash the car for that 4 months or even crank the car up until the night before the inspection and i had to jump the car to charge the battery up....

these 11-12 guys are the ones that go with us to almost all the races in and out of state.

BLk92DA
02-07-2006, 10:37 PM
i only told 2 people about the inspection....and told the 2 guys i told and one other person it passed inspection the same day. People that know of my car is only a few....i'd say about 11 or 12. but not all of them know where i live.... only a few people know where i live. not alot of people know my phone number either.... i dont even drive the car because of i didnt have a tag on it.... its been sitting in my drive way for like 4 months or so waiting for inspection....and boxed in every night.... i didnt wash the car for that 4 months or even crank the car up until the night before the inspection and i had to jump the car to charge the battery up....

these 11-12 guys are the ones that go with us to almost all the races in and out of state.

i now know where you live too...it just took me a phone call to find out :lmao: krazy

RutRoe
02-07-2006, 11:17 PM
Phongy are you fucking serious?

If you're not joking, then you're a real shithead.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you've been to jail before haven't you? Want to know how I know ?

BLk92DA
02-07-2006, 11:36 PM
Phongy are you fucking serious?

If you're not joking, then you're a real shithead.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you've been to jail before haven't you? Want to know how I know ?

*sarcasm*

i've been to jail plenty of times..who doesnt know? we'll meet someday ;)

DurtySpeed
02-08-2006, 12:04 AM
It's like this, who ever decided to steal it new you and of the car and of the fact that it was finished. Simple as that.

RutRoe
02-08-2006, 12:17 AM
*sarcasm*

i've been to jail plenty of times..who doesnt know? we'll meet someday ;)
Yeah... see the joke here is that you're a turd obviously, so its not a hard stretch to think you've been to jail.

And please, dont ever attempt to issue an E-thug "we'll meet someday"

That's laughable.

anothaRRR
02-08-2006, 06:52 AM
i now know where you live too...it just took me a phone call to find out :lmao: krazy
SO....WTF is that suppose to mean or what does that matter??

teggy 2nr
02-08-2006, 07:27 AM
haha, its not like its super hard breaking into a honda.....i locked myself out all the time, only takes me 15 seconds now ( my alarm system automatically locks up on me everytime i get out and close the door) so i think phongy is just being a dick....yall dont have to worry

93H22ACX
02-08-2006, 07:54 AM
just out of curiousity...whats so funny about finding out where someone lives or saying that you know where someone lives after his car has been stolen?

i told you already.... if someone stole your car and tips were giving that it could be at a particular spot/place, wouldnt you want to go see for yourself?

i mean we went in during business hours when the place was open, looked, didnt see anything nor did we say anything like "you took it, now give me my stuff back"

like i said, i am not a person to accuse anyone until i see my car or recognize that the parts are mine.... i am not one who jumps to conclusion.

B18c1Turboed
02-08-2006, 07:56 AM

Man thats tottally uncalled for, we showed you enough respect not to post the shops name, you can do the same for BEE. That had every right too look for his car, are cars are like are children you just dont mess with them.

obviously we know who you are becasue i know who the comment was made too? Dont forget who was helping us also!!!

B18c1Turboed
02-08-2006, 07:58 AM
like i said, i am not a person to accuse anyone until i see my car or recognize that the parts are mine.... i am not one who jumps to conclusion.

And hes really not! Me on the other hand i know who did it but out of respect for BEE and his family i wont say, and yes they are a member on this board and have posted in this topic quite a bit!!!

93H22ACX
02-08-2006, 07:58 AM
i think there is too much going on (drama)... if anyone has anything to say... just pm me...

like i said...i never accused anyone and..... i'll call and apologize to the place...

BLk92DA
02-08-2006, 11:18 AM
haha, its not like its super hard breaking into a honda.....i locked myself out all the time, only takes me 15 seconds now ( my alarm system automatically locks up on me everytime i get out and close the door) so i think phongy is just being a dick....yall dont have to worry

lol..im just being a dick, thats all..ignore me

i'm through with this thread...online :) .

atlxlaoxboi
02-08-2006, 11:39 AM
lolz, mang this thread got funny....um any luck on the car though?? any leads?

The Golden Child
02-08-2006, 05:04 PM
so b18 u know who did it but wont say anything ??

93H22ACX
02-08-2006, 05:04 PM
FOUND THE CAR AT THE TOW YARD.

The towing company said they found it Thursday Morning....2/2/06 same day sleepinghatch saw it

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02666.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02670.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02668.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02667.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02677.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02669.jpg

Z33_kid
02-08-2006, 05:18 PM
sorry to say but damn they stole ur car n thhey did tht to it thts fucking dirty as hell (wht the hell has import atlanta turnd out to be a place were stealers liars betray ur own friends n fuk people ? wtf

The Golden Child
02-08-2006, 05:21 PM
daym im glad you found your car ..
low life fucks i hope karma gets them back hard ..

93H22ACX
02-08-2006, 05:24 PM

pm'ed you

The Golden Child
02-08-2006, 05:25 PM
pm'ed you

no pm's here ?

B18c1Turboed
02-08-2006, 05:32 PM

Yea out of respect for Bee i wont say, but we know who it is and so do they,
NONE of BEES friends stole his car it was a DUMB ass that will remain nameless for now!!

The Golden Child
02-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Yea out of respect for Bee i wont say, but we know who it is and so do they,
NONE of BEES friends stole his car it was a DUMB ass that will remain nameless for now!!

well whoever he is as you mentioned is on board and has posted ..
so i will say good job man for taking something someone worked so hard for ..
assholes like you should just die ..

ps : if you dont like what i said please pm me i will more than glady put you in your place ..

B18c1Turboed
02-08-2006, 05:43 PM
FOUND THE CAR AT THE TOW YARD.

The towing company said they found it Thursday Morning....2/2/06 same day sleepinghatch saw it

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02666.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02670.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02668.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02667.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02677.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/93H22ACX/DSC02669.jpg

YEa it was sad to see in person!!! SORRY BEE!!!

Z33_kid
02-08-2006, 05:51 PM
thts fukd up man find em n show em a lesson

TIGERJC
02-08-2006, 06:00 PM
damn, but it looks like your is intacy. i hope u rebuild it, but damn thats fucked up

anothaRRR
02-08-2006, 06:02 PM
thts fukd up man find em n show em a lesson
Naw, Bee has his priorities set straight, that being his family and he doesnt want to start no beef for that same reason....

But coming from me to the fuken theives....You guys are nothing but bitch made motha fukers....Takes a fuken corward to do some stupid shit like this and is nothing but a fuken faggot....Fuk you thieves....

speedminded
02-08-2006, 06:08 PM
If anyone knows who it is then create an alias and post it up.

The Golden Child
02-08-2006, 06:08 PM
word

Negrodamus
02-08-2006, 06:13 PM
I understand what you mean about respect for Bee and his family, But i think it would be morally wrong to let the theives remain nameless considering all the stolen hondas and acuras in gwinnett. WHOEVER DID THIS DESERVES TO BE CALLED OUT. just my .02

The Golden Child
02-08-2006, 06:14 PM
how about we hunt them down and beat the living shit out of them ??

speedminded
02-08-2006, 06:26 PM
how about we hunt them down and beat the living shit out of them ??Pointless, why not let Bubba grinning ear to ear holding the jar of mayonnaise in cell block D do it for you...

wantboost
02-08-2006, 06:44 PM
sorry man, and after you worked that hard on it. oh for the person that knows who did this. just pm him the names

94LSEG
02-08-2006, 07:07 PM
me being me if i knew a shop that had my parts when my car got stollen in like november i would of went in there and started bustin some heads i dont care at all i know how ya feel my car got stollen 3 weeks after i bought it and it pissed me off so bad i lost 1800 becuase of it and if i knew where my parts where some that couldnt be replaced i would go there and raise some hell i dont care if it was buisness hours or not id go crazy

93H22ACX
02-08-2006, 07:23 PM
its not a business...its an individual with his friends from what we know/heard.

the information has been given to the police. its really up to the police to do what they can legally.

thanks to all the IA members who has been trying to help. you guys know who you are! :goodjob:

million + 1 for you guys and a million + 2 for B18C :D

770bb6
02-08-2006, 07:33 PM
i agree that this person's name should be known to alert other people of what he is doing, so we will know to stay away from him. TELL HIS NAME AND SIGN-ON. SAVE THE NEXT VICTIM FROM BEING ROBBED!

SixSquared
02-08-2006, 07:46 PM
I agree that his name should be posted, but at the same time, I'm just glad to see the car returned. Yeah it's in rough shape, but considering how long it was gone, it's actually in better shape than I expected to see. And you can definitely tell that whoever grabbed it knows what was desired... got the main interior pieces that everyone is always looking for, door panels, etc. But like I said, it's not as bad as I expected it to be. Good luck rebuilding her!

Hondasi
02-08-2006, 08:11 PM
if u plan to get insurance money or part it out let me know. ill buy the whole car.. and srry to hear about ur lost!

RutRoe
02-08-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't have any clue who it is, but I think you guys are right for not saying anything...the police will handle it.

These guys will get theirs...you can only steal stuff from people before someone puts a bullet in you...I'm not being tough, just saying it's true.

These guys are gonna take something from the wrong guy, he's gonna whig out, and that's gonna be the end of them.

You can't hide forever.

I'd just stop before I got hurt or killed if I was them...but that's just me.

The Golden Child
02-08-2006, 08:28 PM
I don't have any clue who it is, but I think you guys are right for not saying anything...the police will handle it.

These guys will get theirs...you can only steal stuff from people before someone puts a bullet in you...I'm not being tough, just saying it's true.

These guys are gonna take something from the wrong guy, he's gonna whig out, and that's gonna be the end of them.

You can't hide forever.

I'd just stop before I got hurt or killed if I was them...but that's just me.

very true someones gunna loose a life one day ..