PDA

View Full Version : Backseat?? help me?

LemonAJAX
02-02-2006, 09:39 PM
i'm removing my back seat when i get my new front seats (shipped yesterday) not sure what to do, my car has a hole behind the seats.. and i dont want people to see my sub.. so how should i cover it?? i was thinkin like plastic, with like hinges.. so if i need to i can still pull it done.. What do you sugest, prolly cover it with that sticky carpet stuf..

§treet_§peed
02-02-2006, 09:51 PM
leave it.. it'll make the sub hit harder..more air flow, that is if your talkig about the big as hole directly behind the back seat. that's what i did in my old car and the the subs it twice as hard.

LemonAJAX
02-02-2006, 09:57 PM
i dont care about that.. but it's just if i wreck that box is like a boulder flying at me.. but it'll only be when i'm parked.. when i have my system on it'll be down..

§treet_§peed
02-03-2006, 07:15 AM
true i know what you you mean about the flying boulder part, i sorta had that problem in my old car. get some one that can work ggod with plexi-glass.

LemonAJAX
02-03-2006, 10:22 AM
that or my boy's got some sub box wood that 3/4" and i might just carpet it and put hinges.. and a latch.. with some weather stripping or something so it doesn't rattle..