PDA

View Full Version : This Is Beyond Fucked Up

Brett
02-01-2006, 10:07 PM
(CNN) -- A two-year investigation into a Colombian heroin ring netted more than 65 pounds of drugs, resulted in the arrests of more than 20 people and saved the lives of some drug-smuggling Labrador retrievers, the Drug Enforcement Agency said Wednesday.

Ten wayward pups were found during a raid on a Colombian farm in 2005, and six of them were carrying more than 3 kilograms (6.6 pounds) of liquid heroin in their stomachs, said DEA spokesman Rusty Payne.

Puppy smugglers are another take on the human "mule," or "swallower" in DEA parlance -- someone who ingests packets of drugs and transports them in their stomachs.

The puppies, however, had little say in the matter.

In the case of the puppies found during the 2005 raid, the dogs' bellies had been cut open, and heroin packets were stitched into their stomachs, Payne said. The pups, mostly purebred Labrador retrievers, were sewn back up and prepared for shipment to the United States, he added. (Watch how the dogs became mules -- 1:18)

"The organization's outrageous and heinous smuggling method of implanting heroin inside puppies is a true indication of the extent that drug dealers go to make their profit," said Special Agent in Charge John Gilbride in a written statement.

Though the 10 dogs were rescued before being shipped, it wasn't enough to save all of their lives.

"Three of the six died of infection when the drugs were removed," Payne said, adding that four other puppies "were going to be used and obviously were saved."

Payne said the DEA did not announce its find after the raid because the investigation was still ongoing, but Wednesday, the two-year probe yielded 18 search warrants in six Colombian cities and landed the latest of 21 arrests, all Colombian nationals. Another arrest was made during the investigation in North Carolina, said DEA spokeswoman Erin Mulvey.

In addition to the arrests, the investigation led to 14 heroin seizures, totaling 24 kilograms (52.8 pounds), and a seizure of 6 kilograms (13.2 pounds) of cocaine.

The investigation began after agents learned of a cartel in Medellin, Colombia, that was smuggling drugs along the eastern seaboard from Miami, Florida, to New York City.

The cartel also used human couriers, the DEA said in a statement, and shipped the heroin in "body creams, aerosol cans, pressed into bead shapes, and sewn into the lining of purses and double-sided luggage."

Hulud
02-01-2006, 10:16 PM
naw man that is just fucked up

it would be beyond fucked up if it were babies

Leisa
02-01-2006, 10:18 PM
yes, that is completely fucked up!!!

TheSnail
02-01-2006, 10:23 PM
I have some rare pictures of heron packed in babies. Human babies that is. I dont know if yall would want to see them, but basically its a 3 month old? As the autopsy guy is pulling out ounces of heroin. It was a lady that tryed to act as the baby was asleep, so you IA girls dont come to a bias assumption of only guys doing that kind of stuff.

Hulud
02-01-2006, 10:26 PM
um no we dont want to see that
post that shit in the NWS section thats where it would belong lol

Brett
02-01-2006, 10:28 PM
No, that shit doesnt belong posted on IA at all.

Hulud
02-01-2006, 10:28 PM
No, that shit doesnt belong posted on IA at all.
true

TheSnail
02-01-2006, 10:29 PM
Good enough, I was just letting you guys know, since it was on topic.

§treet_§peed
02-01-2006, 10:38 PM
there's a movie about that. i can't remember what it's called though.

Rican219
02-01-2006, 10:39 PM
WHITEPOWER PUTO THAT IS WHATS FUKED UP!

TheSnail
02-01-2006, 10:43 PM
How much do you want to make a bet I could throw this football over those mountains.

Rican219
02-01-2006, 10:44 PM
How much do you want to make a bet I could throw this football over those mountains.

LMAO Don't be jealous because I have been chatting on the Internet with hot babes

Sibious
02-01-2006, 11:19 PM
damn some crazy stuff going on

GTScoob
02-02-2006, 11:27 AM

Traffic? There's the babydoll in there that is pure heroin I believe, and it melts in water to get the drug.

Thats some sick shit putting stuff in animals like that.

thinkfast®
02-02-2006, 11:29 AM

Its Maria Full of Grace, you piece of shit

gimme my rep points back puto

thinkfast®
02-02-2006, 11:30 AM

this is pretty much the worst video ever made

TallGuy
02-02-2006, 11:41 AM
very crazy.

thinkfast®
02-02-2006, 11:41 AM
This shit has been going on for years, the Cartels wil find other means to smuggle it in.. Its a multi-billion dollar business, I dont care what you put to stop it, you won't. the U.S. is the biggest buyer of cocaine/heroine, they have been for YEARS

Good luck, DEA

LIRL

AtifSajid
02-02-2006, 11:43 AM
thats real horrible. No standards, no class, no nothing. fuck those kinds of people.

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-02-2006, 12:06 PM
how could someone do that to those poor harmless babies.. some people just need to be shot.

trythefly
02-02-2006, 12:10 PM
I saw this on Good Morning America today.

btw^ That show is gaylord.

FDslider
02-02-2006, 12:21 PM
What if the baby died days or even weeks before they planted the heroin into it? That way, they did not at all contribute to the baby's death. They just use the body to transport their "goods".

Kevykev
02-02-2006, 01:56 PM
holy smokes!

Negrodamus
02-02-2006, 02:06 PM
iono why ppl are say thats fucked up. the solution is simple if americans didnt consume the "yayo" then they wouldn't do it at all.

thinkfast®
02-02-2006, 03:09 PM
iono why ppl are say thats fucked up. the solution is simple if americans didnt consume the "yayo" then they wouldn't do it at all.

Quoted for truth!! Its kinda sick when you think about it, but they have Mr. American Cashbags over here just waitin to rip open that lil doggy!! So whats more gross?