PDA

View Full Version : I still have my movie star looks...

quickdodgeŽ
02-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Ok, this shit goes all the way back to 1997 when I was living in Dallas, TX. I was at work when a co-worker came to me and asked me if anyone ever told me who I look like. She told me I looked just like Nicolas Cage from Con-Air. Ever since then, for about 2-3 years, I would have people come up to me at least twice a month and tell me the same thing. I guess it stopped a couple of years ago. Even my wife's Mom would always say the same thing. Well, last night it happened again. I was Taco Bell and the cashier looked at me and asked me if I knew that I looked like someone. He told me he couldn't remember his name so I asked him if it was an actor and he said yes. But this time, he told me that I looked the main guy from "Gone in Sixty Seconds." So I guess I am Nicolas Nage's long lost brother. I wish. Lolol. Later, QD.

TIGERJC
02-01-2006, 07:04 PM
:blah: WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blah: :blah: :blah:

JUst playing dog

Speedm0(\)key
02-01-2006, 07:08 PM
hmmm... i dont see it, but everyone also tells me that i look like selena's brother in the movie "SELENA".. and i get it everywhere also.. but.. i dont see it

quickdodgeŽ
02-01-2006, 07:14 PM
You've also only seen me once. And that was at 10pm. Lolol. Later, QD.

PhatbacK
02-01-2006, 07:25 PM
woohoo dallas tx represent!!!! thats mee!!!!

carrascopa
02-01-2006, 07:27 PM
i def dont see it

carrascopa
02-01-2006, 07:34 PM
lets take a look shall we??
heres a few of mr cage???
http://amandab.users2.50megs.com/Images/Nick/cage2.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/Features/Features/Badstars/Images/cage.jpg http://www.splendora.com/blog/archives/nickalice.jpg
n here is qd

#1Beaver
02-01-2006, 07:36 PM

civic95
02-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Yeah I can see that, especially the mouth

Sledlude
02-01-2006, 08:08 PM
nah QD... not at all bro

PhAtBoYMr2
02-01-2006, 08:12 PM
If Qd shaved and was like 10 years younger i could prod see it... you shouldve thrown pennies at the window and said "Bitch Nicholas cage aint gangsta like me"took the food and ran off....

ahmonrah
02-02-2006, 12:36 AM
sorry qdizzle. with a shave, a mullet, receding hairline and a about 100million i'd agree.

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 12:46 AM
Ey my friend knows nicholas cages brother in law. She went to Chatsworth High and he has a thing for korean girls. Pretty weird.

carrascopa
02-02-2006, 01:14 AM
Ey my friend knows nicholas cages brother in law. She went to Chatsworth High and he has a thing for korean girls. Pretty weird.
did you go to chatsworth nigga??? I know mad people especially asians from there.... I use to roll with ABB and AUK..

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 01:19 AM
AHah i went to cal state northridge but shit I know peeps around their especiallat Granada High. Holy freakin a CPS hope you know ...well they f'd up one of my homies and left him and shit. Well right beside Granada dude CPS and the Four Seas started to form and fuckin do this whole gang shit started happening. Damn never ever seen so many cholos rolling up in high sock wife beater dickie short with their ghetto girls damn.

carrascopa
02-02-2006, 01:24 AM
no shit csun??? haha... i used to take basketball camp there every summer.. shit man.. how old are you homie???

ya the gang shit is a problem in LA for sure.. too many of my peeps have been gunned down.. I mostly ran with viets and koreans.. what r u man???

TheSnail
02-02-2006, 01:25 AM
lets take a look shall we??
heres a few of mr cage???

Oh my god I could not breath for 2-3min after that. +1 on setting it up. But QD, Im sure you look more like him, and probably carrascopa picked the most non-resembling pic he could find and fucked it all up. But Im still not breathing properly.

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Korean used to rep the Four Seas and the KM...Korean Mafia all the way in Ktown. Im 19 but ya lost 3 homies to bad shit.

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 01:31 AM
Alex wait you chilled with the koreans? Holy crap which part did you goto the most?

carrascopa
02-02-2006, 01:31 AM
Korean used to rep the Four Seas and the KM...Korean Mafia all the way in Ktown. Im 19 but ya lost 3 homies to bad shit.

ya you young no way we know the same peeps at all.. im 26, but thats cool yo... you know the clicks im talkin bout??? Asian Bad Boys and Asian united Killers????

In school yo asians had it sold up.. I was the only non-asain aloud in the asian side.. hahaha!! ne waysz yo..

sorry to hear boutyour boys, unfortunately it will keep coming, I just found out last month that my best friend in the world was gunned down over on fukin mason and devonshire! shit made me want to bang again man.. but ive lost a ton of boys due to bangin man! be glad your out here now bro

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 01:33 AM
O ya fo sho im glad Im out. Some shit I really didnt want to see. But I knew one white boy in our affiliation and that kid was not white seriously. This mofo would knock anyone out especially crips or blood or whoever messed with him but hes locked up know dont know what he did.

carrascopa
02-02-2006, 01:41 AM
its been along time man.. ive been out here since 98..i dont really remember much.. most the time we just chilled in chatsworth yo... ive been to the Ktown plaza on olympic i think and a few other spotsbut i normally didnt roll out that way...........I really dont remember much of it though..

we just kicked it in our city pretty much man, just doin dumb shit all the fukin time..

thats crazy though yo!! I aint asain,but I got mad love.. all my best homies are asain...... im half mexcan, a quater spanish anda quarter white... so in the segregated world of LA the only place i found my fit was with the clicks i named above.. we banged alot, but where more in to taggin shit up and just throwing bombs up everywhere!!!

how long you been here man??

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 01:46 AM
almost 7 months not long but 98 was long time ago I prob dont remember much but the gangs are different now way different. Shoot almost everyone is getting locked up for some shitz especially the big dogs.

AHHAh ey did you ever tag on cars? That shits the best hahaha especially for the f'ers you really hate and then take photos of your master piece.

carrascopa
02-02-2006, 01:50 AM
oh man i know.. i still go out there all the time and kick it.. and my little brother is bangin in pico.. that shit is mad fucked up out there yo! Im trying to get my little brother out here with me..

but yo.. thats life out there man.. i moved here when i was 18.. ne wayz bro.. take it easy....

carrascopa
02-02-2006, 01:51 AM
know any nakagimas??? just curious.. big korean fam from chatsworth.. all bangers.. oldest one was uri... he was banging for years with ABB

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 01:57 AM
Oh shit URI..ya I heard "of" URI not sure if its the same but the leaders would always ring up some weird names usually. Not sure.

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 02:07 AM
Ey Alex also was their any other Latino gangs down their except the CPS and the MM or whoever they are when you rolled around.

TheSnail
02-02-2006, 02:07 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/voyasingguncopy.jpg

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 02:10 AM
SHUTUP AND DIE!!! A HORRIBLE DEATH YOU NOOB!!!!

TheSnail
02-02-2006, 02:13 AM
Hey, Im more then 1/3 as newbe as you.

carrascopa
02-02-2006, 09:49 AM
Oh shit URI..ya I heard "of" URI not sure if its the same but the leaders would always ring up some weird names usually. Not sure.

could be the same.. he was one of the downest hardest dudes around!!

what aout the pham family. Thien and Thao..... they were bangers too ... Thien was big time until he got blasted a few years ago...... just throwin out some names

Jimmy B
02-02-2006, 09:53 AM
i get marky mark all the time.... (mark walburg) marky mark is old skool.. lol

The Golden Child
02-02-2006, 12:02 PM
it went from qd looking like nicholas cage then went to asain gangs .. lolz
TRIAD

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Um do you know Big Sleazy or Lil X? Big Koreans leaders and then the Big BIG ones up in Ktown. Sleazy I heard ran the laundering business and X did some types of deals not sure. Trigger, Menace, Joker, heard of them also? Prob not since these are the young version of the old skoo's in 98s but then again who knows. on the Viet side I dont know that much cuz we had some shit with them or something like that but let me see...nah not that much and you probably dont know them since their youngins.

carrascopa
02-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Um do you know Big Sleazy or Lil X? Big Koreans leaders and then the Big BIG ones up in Ktown. Sleazy I heard ran the laundering business and X did some types of deals not sure. Trigger, Menace, Joker, heard of them also? Prob not since these are the young version of the old skoo's in 98s but then again who knows. on the Viet side I dont know that much cuz we had some shit with them or something like that but let me see...nah not that much and you probably dont know them since their youngins.

YA MAN.. NEVER HEARD OF EM..

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 05:08 PM
haahah well thats westside. Things change as the years goes by.

carrascopa
02-02-2006, 05:10 PM
haahah well thats westside. Things change as the years goes by.

yes sir they do... cool chattin bout this shit though man 4 reaaaaalz... hahaha! come roll with us one night man if your up to it.. just hit me up on here

Crazy Asian
02-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Aite fo sho.