PDA

View Full Version : Im back !

dtbd
02-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Hey all my Dodge friends . Ive been gone for awhile been pretty down since my best friend died 2 weeks ago . He died of a massive heartattack. Anyway heres how my sxt is doing I just got wider 15 inch michlin hydroedges and soon to get some enkei black with chrome lip rims. I got way cooler graphics that are called bumble bee stripes that go up and down the sides in red. Anybody got any ideas how to quiet a srt4 exhaust down on my sxt I was thinkin maybe puttin a flowmaster 50 muffler on it customize it instead of the resanators.Also gettin the led black tails soon. I missed you all.

dereksi
02-01-2006, 04:10 PM
didnt even realize you left. Sorry bout your friend though.

blackboi50
02-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Hey all my Dodge friends . Ive been gone for awhile been pretty down since my best friend died 2 weeks ago . He died of a massive heartattack. Anyway heres how my sxt is doing I just got wider 15 inch michlin hydroedges and soon to get some enkei black with chrome lip rims. I got way cooler graphics that are called bumble bee stripes that go up and down the sides in red. Anybody got any ideas how to quiet a srt4 exhaust down on my sxt I was thinkin maybe puttin a flowmaster 50 muffler on it customize it instead of the resanators.Also gettin the led black tails soon. I missed you all.

sorry bout the loss..........my deepest condolences.........................1

Nitro
02-02-2006, 10:44 AM

hey Holly sorry to hear about your loss that really bites :( missed u too i figured u would holla back when ever u were done doing whatever.......hit me on the pm's tho.... :D

purplehazing
02-03-2006, 01:45 AM
sorry to hear about the loss its been a sad starting for the 06 but it should get better from here on for every one me nitro g gal and every body who suffered a lost so far for the new year good luck and like pac said keep your head up