PDA

View Full Version : A joke for yous guys

SixSquared
02-01-2006, 12:47 PM
So three men died in a horiffic car accident, and somehow found themselves in hell. The devil asked for a private meeting with them to discuss their eternities of torment.

The devil turns to the first man and says "What was your occupation?"

The man says "I was a firefighter"

The devil says "well then, as per your occupation, you will be burned 3 times a day for all of eternity. Be gone" and minions dragged the man away.

Devil turns to the second man and says "What was your occupation?"

Man says "I was a car salesman"

Devil thinks for a second and says "You will be run over by a car three times a day for all of eternity. Be gone." and minions dragged the man away.

Devil turns to the third man and says "and what was your occupation?"

The man thinks for a second, and replies...

"I was a lollipop salesman"

:D

MachNU
02-01-2006, 12:49 PM
I get it, but not that funny! I think the ending could have been better said!

Nitro
02-01-2006, 12:50 PM
so ummm? is he gonna be stabbed 3x a day with 1 or what? j/p :lmfao:

SixSquared
02-01-2006, 12:51 PM
I didn't say it was a funny joke. Just a joke. Be nice to me I'm sick!

The Golden Child
02-01-2006, 05:45 PM
theres more to it i think but theres another one with one guy and 3 doors forgot how it went ..

Halfwit
02-01-2006, 05:48 PM
thx for posting......

Sibious
02-01-2006, 05:51 PM
time well, wasted

BTLFED
02-01-2006, 06:32 PM
I gave you reps for the effort. :goodjob: :D

SixSquared
02-01-2006, 07:37 PM
FINE... want a funny joke? HERE! assholes... ;)

This woman goes into the doctor's office for a rash on her chest. The doctor looks at it, and notices that from a distance, it almost looks like a G. So the doctor inquires as to whether she has an explanation for the odd shape.

"Well" she says "My boyfriend went to UGA, and he ALWAYS wears his Georgia sweatshirt.. even when we're having sex!"

Well the doctor puts two and two together and tells her that the G shaped rash is probably being caused by the raised G logo on the sweatshirt. He gives her some cream and sends her on her way.

Few days go by, and a woman comes in with yet another rash on her chest. This one is a large ring. The doctor says that he has his suspicions about it, but inquires anyway.

"Well, my boyfriend went to Oklahoma, and he always wears his college sweatshirt.. even when we're having sex!" The doctor explains about the embroidery, gives her some cream, and she goes home.

A few more day go by, and a woman comes in with yet another rash on her chest. From a distance, this one looks like a W, and it's a little lower than the others. The doctor, eager to impress the woman, says "Let me guess.. your boyfriend went to.... Washington?"

The woman looks at him, confused, and says "No. My girlfriend went to Michigan. Why do you ask?"

:D

BTLFED
02-01-2006, 07:41 PM
Now that one is funny! :lmfao:

#1Beaver
02-01-2006, 07:42 PM
yeah that was funny

SixSquared
02-01-2006, 07:47 PM
So a UGA fan, a Tennessee fan, an Alabama fan, and a Tech fan are stranded on top of a mountain. They get to arguing about who is the truest fan.

The Tennessee fan says "I'm the truest fan here! WATCH!" and he jumps off the mountain, singing Rocky Top on the way down.

The Alabama fan, not about to be outdone, says "Oh yeah?! Well... WATCH!" and he jumps off the mountain yelling "ROLL TIDE ROLL!"

Well the Tech fan and the Georgia Fan kind of look at each other for a moment, and then the UGA fan says "Well... Looks like I'm the truest fan here"

Tech fan says "How do you know?!"

Georgia fan grabs the Tech fan, throws him off the mountain, and says "HEY YELLOW JACKET! LEARN HOW TO FLY!"

:D GO DAWGS!

collins
02-01-2006, 07:56 PM
haha i like that one too

hondahatch22
02-01-2006, 08:39 PM
hell yea, keep em comin

MongolPup
02-01-2006, 08:42 PM
lol sol keep it up.

§treet_§peed
02-01-2006, 08:47 PM
good stuff

mad3nch1na
02-01-2006, 08:53 PM
So three men died in a horiffic car accident, and somehow found themselves in hell.

i stopped reading there....

SixSquared
02-01-2006, 09:13 PM
:D IA official court jester title for me?

A kid and his dad are out fishing. The dad pulls out a Playboy and starts thumbing through it. Kid says "dad, can I look?"

Dad says "Tell you what son... Can you take your dick, wrap it around and stick it up your ass?" Kid says "No dad" Dad says "Well, when you're old enough to do that, you're old enough to look." Kid continues fishing.

Dad pulls out a beer and cracks it open. Kid says "Dad, can I taste it?"

Dad says "tell you what son... can you take your dick, wrap it around, and stick it up your ass?" kid says "No..." Dad says "Well, when you're old enough to do that, you're old enough to taste this". Kid continues fishing.

Few hours go by, they go home. Dad buys a lottery ticket. Dad says "Dad, can I scratch it off?" Dad doesn't see any harm in it and lets him. Ticket is a winner for $1 million. Dad says "Give me that ticket son!"

Kid says "dad, can you take your dick, wrap it around, and stick it in your ass?" Dad says "Damn right I can, son"

Kid says "Good. Why don't you go fuck yourself?"

TheSnail
02-01-2006, 09:24 PM
I would of backhanded that little bitch across the room, then would of went to cash my ticket. Thats probably what the father did anyway, but they decided to cut the story short.