PDA

View Full Version : Misc Rental Car Hook-up???

Negrodamus
02-01-2006, 12:01 AM
Ok the peeps from Xlr8shen are having a big road trip coming up and we need a Van or Suv "Yukon or Expedition" size. If any of you guys have a hook-up or can hook us up. It would be greatly appreciated. Been to travelocity, orbitz and hotels.com to no avail. If you might have some info or a deal post it up here or in any forum topic in the xlr8shen sub forum.

Thanks

mp5o
02-01-2006, 02:13 AM
Ok the peeps from Xlr8shen are having a big road trip coming up and we need a Van or Suv "Yukon or Expedition" size. If any of you guys have a hook-up or can hook us up. It would be greatly appreciated. Been to travelocity, orbitz and hotels.com to no avail. If you might have some info or a deal post it up here or in any forum topic in the xlr8shen sub forum.

Thanks

I'd like to know of any deal's or hook ups also... I won't be needing anything special though... Just something to get me outa state to pick up the new mr2.

02-01-2006, 09:01 AM
alright, if you guys could could just lemme know the exact dates.... and where you will be travelin 2 i'll see wat i can do 4 you, also please lemme know if your over 25 or not.... i work at a car rental spot, so just lemme know wazzup

Black Mamba
02-01-2006, 06:00 PM
alright, if you guys could could just lemme know the exact dates.... and where you will be travelin 2 i'll see wat i can do 4 you, also please lemme know if your over 25 or not.... i work at a car rental spot, so just lemme know wazzup
Aite.. negrodamus should send you a PM asap.

Negrodamus
02-01-2006, 10:22 PM
PM'ed

02-01-2006, 10:24 PM
clear your box negrodamus

02-01-2006, 10:28 PM
alright the biggest type of vehicle we have on the lot is a mini-van... and that holds about 7 ppl total

Negrodamus
02-01-2006, 10:30 PM
cleared pm's