PDA

View Full Version : needing legal advice...bad...

BigTs13
01-31-2006, 11:55 PM
im not posting what happened...but if there are any users that are pre-law or have any lawyer experiance or knowledge about the law, i need u to pm me so i can get ur opinion on something, and see what i should do. plz pm asap. thanks in advance.

YoshiFD3S
01-31-2006, 11:57 PM
Just post your problem.

I know of Criminal Defense attournies that kick ass.

I had a reckless driving and laying drag, in which case I would have lost my license for the reckless driving. He got the reckless driving dropped.

All I have to do is pay $300 for laying drag, take the 3-point hit assosciated with it, and take defensive driving. Thas it.

:]

speedminded
02-01-2006, 07:59 AM
im not posting what happened...but if there are any users that are pre-law or have any lawyer experiance or knowledge about the law, i need u to pm me so i can get ur opinion on something, and see what i should do. plz pm asap. thanks in advance.Didn't involve the incident yesterday on Hwy. 400 did it? :thinking:

BigTs13
02-01-2006, 10:47 PM
its nothing bad.

at 230am december 24th, i was headed home and i was going down the usual roads. it was pouring rain and a deer jumped out in the road right in front of me so i slammed on my breaks and turned the wheel. i hydroplaned off the road into a fence. this was my 1st ever accident or anything like that so i got out and pushed my car back onto the street. it was pouring rain and 230 in the morning so i couldnt leave a note cause it would have gotten wet, and i had to be at the airport at 5am to leave to go to texas the same morining so i figured i would deal with it when i got back. well i got back and i had 3 cop cars waiting for me. the said it was a hit and run. it kinda was ill admit that but i had intent to contact the owner. the cop said there was a witness and the witness said i had 3 people in my car and i was driving recklessly. which is complete bullshit. i was alone. it was 230 in the morning. and i hit a fucking dear. so. im trying to figure out how i should plead in court and what the outcome might be. a friend of mine is in pre-law and she said that i should plead non-guilty due to an unavoidable accident, and that i should bring 2 letters. 1 from my boss stating that im a good responsible kid, and another from the owner of the fence saying i paid all damages. what should i do? (sorry for the length of this)

HyPer50
02-01-2006, 11:06 PM
I'd assume all you need is a letter from the owner... i mean if you paid for all the damages.. no harm no foul. dunno tho, law can be weird at times.

YoshiFD3S
02-01-2006, 11:42 PM
"It was 2:30AM, pitch black, but yeah, I could SEE he had 3 people in his car."

right...sure....like that kinda shit will hold up in court.

"Yeah, I could tell he was driving recklessly too."

Really? Could you see him swerving all over the fkin' lanes, with it RAINING and being PITCH BLACK??

Who the fuck are you? Riddick?!?

I say fix the fence, have the owner on your side basically stating "Well, he paid for the damages...and he seems like a good guy."

With a clean driving record, and with the known conditions, a fkin' court-appointed attourney could even get THIS shit thrown out.

- M

BigTs13
02-03-2006, 12:24 AM
thanks guys...my court date is feb 8th...so ill let yall know how it goes

Bishop
02-03-2006, 12:27 AM
well if you fix/pay for damages cant the owner just not press charges and everything would be fine and dandy?

RandomGuy
02-03-2006, 12:46 AM
i can write you a letter that you can bring to court.
ill put:

To whom it may concern:
The defendant did not know that he shouldn't do Takumi style hatchidori drift manuevers in his automatic integra. Please forgive him of all charges. kthanx.

HiPSI
02-03-2006, 08:41 AM
its nothing bad.

at 230am december 24th, i was headed home and i was going down the usual roads. it was pouring rain and a deer jumped out in the road right in front of me so i slammed on my breaks and turned the wheel. i hydroplaned off the road into a fence.

so you were on the brakes avoiding the deer, and hydroplaned off the road. but then.....

i was alone. it was 230 in the morning. and i hit a fucking dear.

so then you suddenly hit the deer? man if you tell a story like that in court they'll rip you apart.

RISKYB
02-03-2006, 08:44 AM
there is a good lawyer in gwinnette, wayne burnaine i highly reccomend him