PDA

View Full Version : whos watching this..state of union address

GsrTurbo320
01-31-2006, 08:49 PM
Not me...I changed the channel within the first few minutes hearing him blah blah blah.. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

blackboi50
01-31-2006, 08:54 PM
i was but he started talking about Iran................ so i left..................1

Hulud
01-31-2006, 09:01 PM
i only watch the presidents first ever state of the union.
because the rest are all the same no matter who the president is

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 09:02 PM
I was yellin at the TV "please explain!!"

then I left, went and ate Chipotle... they got that FIRE!!

PhAtBoYMr2
01-31-2006, 09:44 PM
i watched it....

then was like fuck this...back to IA :lmfao:

#1Beaver
01-31-2006, 09:47 PM
I didnt.........
As soon as it came on i orderd a movie on Comcast Ondemand!

AznTraitor
01-31-2006, 09:55 PM
it wasnt half bad.

People knock president Bush alot, but he is actually a really good speaker and he brings up points that concern the people. I do agree with his stand againest Iran not having the option to have nuclear weapons or power. His stand on not wanting to depend on foreign oil.

basically cliffnotes are....

Aside from obvious arguments about stem cell, abortion, religious stuff and spying its hard to disagree with what he said.

The country is strong, we want it to be stronger. We want our kids to be smart. We want to eliminate threats to us.

4dmin
01-31-2006, 10:27 PM
it wasnt half bad.

People knock president Bush alot, but he is actually a really good speaker

did you just say "GOOD"? :thinking:

he is probably one of the worst speakers ever considering his position... his no child left behind should of been applied to him :lmfao: ; other then him being funny once in a while and sarcastic he is a complete moron who can't read cue cards.

AznTraitor
01-31-2006, 10:31 PM
did you just say "GOOD"? :thinking:

he is probably one of the worst speakers ever considering his position... his no child left behind should of been applied to him :lmfao: ; other then him being funny once in a while and sarcastic he is a complete moron who can't read cue cards.

I feel he is a good speaker, he is a motivator even with his southern draw.

I've heard him speak live, and I will say that I have full faith in him.

and I already know how you feel about GW ;)

TIGERJC
01-31-2006, 10:40 PM
I feel he is a good speaker, he is a motivator even with his southern draw.

I've heard him speak live, and I will say that I have full faith in him.

and I already know how you feel about GW ;)

WOW DO U WORSHIP HIM?? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:BOW TO THE ALMIGHTY GW.. LOL

AznTraitor
01-31-2006, 10:43 PM
WOW DO U WORSHIP HIM?? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:BOW TO THE ALMIGHTY GW.. LOL

he's my commander in chief, in other words my boss.

I dont worship him, but everyone is entitled to their political opinnions and views, and I happen to like him.

JDMshiZnit69
01-31-2006, 10:44 PM
bla bla bla lol

RutRoe
02-01-2006, 09:21 AM
He's awful speaker,seriously...

I have yet to see any English professor or a person with a PHD try to make any arguement supporting his skills as a speaker.

It's ok that he's not, I'd just shift your praise to something else he's good at. Like blowing stuff up...

4dmin
02-01-2006, 09:30 AM
^ :lmao: bahhhh RutRulez!!!

MoreMGD32
02-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Yea your and idoit. Bush is s fuckin dumb ass! on top of that hes gotta be one of the worst public speakers ever!
congrats on your presidential success, commander in chief these nutz!

damn good at blowing stuff up!

RutRoe
02-01-2006, 09:44 AM
I should warn you in calling AznTraitor a dumbass....I don't think that's a great idea, nor is it correct...

He's a smart cookie. He's just one that I seem to disagree with in the current topic at hand.

AznTraitor
02-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Yea your and idoit. Bush is s fuckin dumb ass! on top of that hes gotta be one of the worst public speakers ever!
congrats on your presidential success, commander in chief these nutz!

damn good at blowing stuff up!

Wow....listen to you. Hey I got a idea, how about you tell me what religion you are and let me call you a dumbass for practicing it. Everyone is entitled to their political opinnion and in doing so, certainly does not make them a "idiot".

I'd have a political debate with you, but since you can't hold a normal conversation I'm just gonna pretty much consider everything you said as a way to boost your post count.

Ignorance is bliss.

civic95
02-01-2006, 10:08 AM
The only thing I didn't like is "Our addiction to oil".

There is already technology that can prevent us from using oil for autos. What the goverment is trying to come up with is a way to constantly charge us for it like they do with gasoline. They want that $50 a week from everyone be it be from hydrogen, electricity or ethanol.

GsrTurbo320
02-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Wow....listen to you. Hey I got a idea, how about you tell me what religion you are and let me call you a dumbass for practicing it. Everyone is entitled to their political opinnion and in doing so, certainly does not make them a "idiot".

I'd have a political debate with you, but since you can't hold a normal conversation I'm just gonna pretty much consider everything you said as a way to boost your post count.

Ignorance is bliss.

dude, you're still arguin with random ppl on IA?, What are you on..Shit? douche..Get off of here if that's all you are here to do, fuck man..:doh:

Or Just try to have a fucking normal "Debate" without Fighting and making the situation worse..

AznTraitor
02-01-2006, 12:55 PM
dude, you're still arguin with random ppl on IA?, What are you on..Shit? douche..Get off of here if that's all you are here to do, fuck man..:doh:

see, ignorance again.

He made a dumbass comment, and you only backed it up.

Let me do something even better, I'll get a pic of a really sweet car and put it in my sig! that'd be sweet.

run along, little one....the adults are talking.

GsrTurbo320
02-01-2006, 12:56 PM
see, ignorance again.

run along, little one....the adults are talking.

Now that's a fucking lame line, Ive seen that said plenty of times on this forum..come up with something new...:lmfao:

AznTraitor
02-01-2006, 12:57 PM
btw, you make a thread about the State of the Union Address and have nothing to say but "blah, blah, blah"? that's what is wrong with America...idiots who can run their mouth, but can't justify anything. If you had maybe watched the State Of the Union, you might have some kind of ground to stand on, but since you don't care and probably don't even know what it was all about, stfu.

AznTraitor
02-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Now that's a fucking lame line, Ive seen that said plenty of times on this forum..come up with something new...:lmfao:

Why? I dont have to pull the good stuff for people like you, I keep it simple for the stupid.

GsrTurbo320
02-01-2006, 01:01 PM
btw, you make a thread about the State of the Union Address and have nothing to say but "blah, blah, blah"? that's what is wrong with America...idiots who can run their mouth, but can't justify anything. If you had maybe watched the State Of the Union, you might have some kind of ground to stand on, but since you don't care and probably don't even know what it was all about, stfu.

Dude, that shit wasn't worth watching and wasting my time..fuck that...President always repeats himself..like 10x+..lame as shit. come on..it was long as hell..for what? nothing.

4dmin
02-01-2006, 01:04 PM
i didn't watch it b/c Roller Coaster Tycoon i about 100x more interesting then listening to BS for a fucking hour.

AznTraitor
02-01-2006, 01:05 PM
Dude, that shit wasn't worth watching and wasting my time..fuck that...President always repeats himself..like 10x+..lame as shit. come on..it was long as hell..for what? nothing.

See...there you go. It really wasnt all that long, and the State Of the Union Address is more of a laundry list of things to do. He just recaps on things that are issues with the people. The only thing he really didnt touch base with is Medicare, which is pretty important. This State of the union address was more of a song and dance, he got 61 standing ovations, exactly the same amount he got at the last one. Then the democrats will come in swinging with their after thoughts to all the political tv shows.

GsrTurbo320
02-01-2006, 01:08 PM
i didn't watch it b/c Roller Coaster Tycoon i about 100x more interesting then listening to BS for a fucking hour.

..Bahahaha!..1+ Now That's much more interesting.:goodjob:

civic95
02-01-2006, 01:28 PM
See...there you go. It really wasnt all that long, and the State Of the Union Address is more of a laundry list of things to do. He just recaps on things that are issues with the people. The only thing he really didnt touch base with is Medicare, which is pretty important. This State of the union address was more of a song and dance, he got 61 standing ovations, exactly the same amount he got at the last one. Then the democrats will come in swinging with their after thoughts to all the political tv shows.

Save your time man, he doesn't even know what Medicare is most likely. If he does he doesn't care. In his mind he is too young to worry about old people stuff, not considering he may need it one day. Hopefully for him it will still be around.

4dmin
02-01-2006, 01:29 PM
hell ya it was i playing Bumble Beach board and needed to clear that shit and move on :D