PDA

View Full Version : LAW HELP

GsrCrx
01-31-2006, 08:09 PM
Ok, i have a question, im 20 years old, my girlfriend is 16 and we have a 6 month old son, but her parents dont let u see each other, so we want to just move in together since i have my own place, can we/ or not since she is underage??

pacman031
01-31-2006, 08:52 PM
can't, and dont

GsrCrx
01-31-2006, 09:04 PM
I was thinkng, since we already have a kid those laws dont apply, either way i think she can move in with me when she turns 17 right???

THEONE
01-31-2006, 09:26 PM
i had to wait til my wife turned 17 before i could marry her i was 22 we had our kid when i turned 26 im 28 now.its hard on you with the age diffrence isnt it?just be patient for now,man my wife parents did that to us when we first met.see if you can work out supervised visits try to prove to them your serious about her(i hope you are) and make sure you never use these visits if your lucky enough to get them to do anything sexual,give it time.sit down with them and them alone and have a real indepth conversation with them about what your plans are for you and thier daughters future.i did this it took a few weeks and before you know it i was staying with her family.just be polite and ignore any negative things they might say to you just agree them my wifes dad was the hardest he was not happy but he came around 6 years later:D good luck i know this isnt legal help but figured i would share

GsrCrx
01-31-2006, 10:21 PM
thanks man, i aprecite it, and nah, i tried that, they are really religious so they believed she was supposed to get to her marriage as a virgin, and they blame me for "changing her", they already called the cops on me and everything

THEONE
02-01-2006, 05:38 AM
thanks man, i aprecite it, and nah, i tried that, they are really religious so they believed she was supposed to get to her marriage as a virgin, and they blame me for "changing her", they already called the cops on me and everything
my wifes parents were mormons,and any way if you girlfriends parents are so religious they have to be forgiving and by the way your describing them they are not.maybe you should just wait it out.

babygurl
02-01-2006, 07:37 AM
HOnestly I thought in the State of GA you could Marry at 16 without parents permission, now that only applys if the girl is PREGNANT! So since you have a child, you might be able to...I would go talk to your local court house, and see.....

TIGERJC
02-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Ok, i have a question, im 20 years old, my girlfriend is 16 and we have a 6 month old son, but her parents dont let u see each other, so we want to just move in together since i have my own place, can we/ or not since she is underage??

U ARE LUCKY UR NOT IN JAIL..............

Sibious
02-01-2006, 12:29 PM
U ARE LUCKY UR NOT IN JAIL..............
:werd:

B18c1Turboed
02-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Georgia has a law that when a girl gets pregnant she seperates from her parents. adjudicate i think its called .

hondahatch22
02-01-2006, 07:28 PM
no, in the state of georgia, it is only illegal to have sexual relations with a girl/boy UNDER the age of 16. so therefore if she's 16 you're good man. and she should be able to move in with you. but dont quote me on this, i've never had the problem and sat down with a lawyer or something so you should talk to someone who has a degree in what they know.

§treet_§peed
02-01-2006, 08:22 PM
good point. when i was 17 i had a girl friend that was 15 and we had some sexual relations at times. i was lucky becuase iher parents realy liked me a didn't do anyhting even when she got pregnant. but she had a miss carriage. but yeah you best be is to go talk to a lawyer or some one who realy knows what to tell you to do.

mahrod2005
02-01-2006, 08:24 PM
good point. when i was 17 i had a girl friend that was 15 and we had some sexual relations at times. i was lucky becuase iher parents realy liked me a didn't do anyhting even when she got pregnant. but she had a miss carriage. but yeah you best be is to go talk to a lawyer or some one who realy knows what to tell you to do.
grammar is your friend!

TIGERJC
02-01-2006, 08:30 PM
no, in the state of georgia, it is only illegal to have sexual relations with a girl/boy UNDER the age of 16. so therefore if she's 16 you're good man. and she should be able to move in with you. but dont quote me on this, i've never had the problem and sat down with a lawyer or something so you should talk to someone who has a degree in what they know.

Now im not the best with doing math, but she is 16 and they have a 6 month kid plus months she was pregnant equals she was 15 when she was first pregnant.

hondahatch22
02-01-2006, 08:52 PM
i'm not sayin that what he did when she was 14 or 15 was legal, i'm just sayin shes 16 now so she should be able to move out with him....isnt that what this thread was about?

GsrCrx
02-02-2006, 11:30 PM
yea, evrybody thanks for your comments

eclipsed
02-16-2006, 12:28 PM
she has to be 17 to marry but she can move out aslong as she has a dollar to her name and there aint shit the law can do! i know this cause i just asked my father and he is a police officer for newnan in coweta county if you need some help let me know!

2.0civic
02-24-2006, 10:23 PM
hers an idea.....

DONT FUCK MINORS!!