PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: For Sale Forums

Pher
01-31-2006, 07:09 PM
I look at the FS forum every day. I think things could be a lot more productive if they were a bit more categorized.

Example.

Cars for sale by types...
Honda/Acura
Nissan/Infinity

Car parts for sale by types...
Honda/Acura
Nissan/Infinity

General Parts...
Wheels/Tires
etc.

This way someone like myself (integra owner) could browse the honda/acura forums without having to sift through all of the other stuff.
What do you think?

Brett
01-31-2006, 07:15 PM
Might be a good idea.

quickdodgeŽ
01-31-2006, 08:06 PM
Does sound good. Maybe Sub-Forums under the three.

CARS FOR SALE
HONDA/ACURA
TOYOTA/LEXUS

and so on....

CAR PARTS FOR SALE
WHEELS
DRIVETRAIN

and so on...

YARD SALE(instead of GARAGE)
This can remain anything goes...

Later, QD.

Nismo
01-31-2006, 08:54 PM
Maybe have an electronic items only section?

GsrTurbo320
01-31-2006, 08:55 PM
Good Idea..I like this Suggestion...1+

quickdodgeŽ
01-31-2006, 09:20 PM
Maybe have an electronic items only section?

No. Later, QD.

The Yousef
01-31-2006, 10:17 PM
...i concur

The Ren
01-31-2006, 10:18 PM
I like the idea.. would definatly help..

The Yousef
01-31-2006, 10:29 PM
...i concur

Pher
02-01-2006, 12:06 AM
Does sound good. Maybe Sub-Forums under the three.

CARS FOR SALE
HONDA/ACURA
TOYOTA/LEXUS

and so on....

CAR PARTS FOR SALE
WHEELS
DRIVETRAIN

and so on...

YARD SALE(instead of GARAGE)
This can remain anything goes...

Later, QD.

Yes thats the idea. However, when I was saying "Honda/Acura" section I was referring to parts. But it would be good with auto sales as well.

hondahatch22
02-01-2006, 01:38 AM
you've got my vote.

93dituneex
02-08-2006, 01:02 AM
got my vote as well

Tank
02-08-2006, 02:17 AM
very good idea IMO

#1Beaver
02-08-2006, 12:40 PM
hellz yeah you got my vote

Ms Dollar
02-09-2006, 07:42 PM
sounds good to me

Bishop
02-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Great idea. You could try this...

Performance
General Performance oriented Parts (Ex: Camshafts, Electronics, Air Intakes, Exhausts)
Miscellaneous and Appearance
Interior, Exterior and Cosmetic Parts (Ex: CF Hoods, Seats, Sidemarker Lights, Car Audio/Video, Racing Apparel)
Wheels, Tires, and Suspension
All Wheel & Tire related parts (Ex: Wheels, Tires, Coilovers, Lug Nuts, Camber Kits, Rim/Tire Tools)
Forced Induction
Everything Forced Induction (Ex: Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Blowoff valves, IC Piping, Turbo Manifolds)

speedminded
02-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Great idea. You could try this...

Performance
General Performance oriented Parts (Ex: Camshafts, Electronics, Air Intakes, Exhausts)
Miscellaneous and Appearance
Interior, Exterior and Cosmetic Parts (Ex: CF Hoods, Seats, Sidemarker Lights, Car Audio/Video, Racing Apparel)
Wheels, Tires, and Suspension
All Wheel & Tire related parts (Ex: Wheels, Tires, Coilovers, Lug Nuts, Camber Kits, Rim/Tire Tools)
Forced Induction
Everything Forced Induction (Ex: Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Blowoff valves, IC Piping, Turbo Manifolds)You're saying put all this under each car manufacturer if they do it as pher suggests or just as this in general? People are to GD stupid to be able to put WTB items in the WTB forum so how on earth do you expect anyone to categorize each and every item they area selling in differant threads in differant forums.

Pher
02-10-2006, 04:40 PM
You're saying put all this under each car manufacturer if they do it as pher suggests or just as this in general? People are to GD stupid to be able to put WTB items in the WTB forum so how on earth do you expect anyone to categorize each and every item they area selling in differant threads in differant forums.
Mods will move, warn and then delete threads that are misplaced. We have mods for a reason... let them do their job.

If you need another mod to keep stuff moved, let me know. I'm available.

speedminded
02-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Mods will move, warn and then delete threads that are misplaced. We have mods for a reason... let them do their job.

If you need another mod to keep stuff moved, let me know. I'm available.i'm saying keep it seperated by Make, not subcatagorize each and every part.

GsrTurbo320
02-10-2006, 05:46 PM
i'm saying keep it seperated by Make, not subcatagorize each and every part.

Lol if we have a forum for every single thing ..its gunna be one hell of a long list..

Bishop
02-13-2006, 10:07 AM
You're saying put all this under each car manufacturer if they do it as pher suggests or just as this in general? People are to GD stupid to be able to put WTB items in the WTB forum so how on earth do you expect anyone to categorize each and every item they area selling in differant threads in differant forums.
If you go about the idea of sorting as car specific parts then i wouldnt use what i suggested. But if they decide to try something else they could try what i said. I think people on hear are just to stupid and will always put stuff in the wrong place. I have seen WTB threads in the for sale forum and they would stay there for a long time.