PDA

View Full Version : NO MORE CURFEW!!!!

CHADbee
01-31-2006, 03:39 PM
thank god!!! finished my community service today and got off intensive probation! no more 8pm curfew! i'm so happy i just wanted to tell everyone! its been 2yrs since i've been out past 8pm and now i can go get something to eat with my friends, have a few drinks(which was not allowed on intensive probation) and just go see a movie or whatever i've been missing for the past 2 yrs. soon i wanna start coming to meets with my car and meet some more cool people that have the same love as i do for cars. i only have a couple friends cause most of the people i used to kick it with are involved in a life i no longer choose to live cause the consquinces are way too severe if u get caught. i learned that the hard way! so i really want to start coming out and meetin people that are on IA and just meet more people that like to work on their on cars not just pay other to do it for them. i'm so fuckin happy! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PhAtBoYMr2
01-31-2006, 03:40 PM
good job. Now go get some pussy :lickpuss:

5thgcelica
01-31-2006, 03:42 PM
good. stay off the crack.

dereksi
01-31-2006, 03:43 PM
Cool man. Yea 23 bucks a month sucks doesnt it?

CHADbee
01-31-2006, 03:51 PM
been gettin the pussy...never been on crack...and yeah it does

BluesClues
01-31-2006, 04:06 PM
Light it up holmes!

CHADbee
01-31-2006, 04:13 PM
Light it up holmes!

nah i can't do that! still gotta report once a month instead of once a week.

PhAtBoYMr2
01-31-2006, 04:26 PM
Light it up holmes!

:werd:

IndianStig
01-31-2006, 04:29 PM
what did you do to get this?

then we can make a verdict

RISKYB
01-31-2006, 04:33 PM
have a blast

IndianStig
01-31-2006, 04:35 PM
if its nothing serious, then what risky said

have a blast

The Golden Child
01-31-2006, 05:24 PM
u have to pay to be on probation ?? what the hell kind of shit is that ..

CHADbee
01-31-2006, 09:54 PM
yeah i still owe them people like $1400...i'm on probation for a terristic threat, a guy kicked my car and i told him that i was gonna put a bullit in his head next time i saw him so he called 911 on me, him and his girlfriend both wrote statements on me. i did 18 months in prison over that bullshit. but yeah i still got a few yrs of probation left but reporting once a month is alot better than once a week with a curfew and a hell of alot better than being locked up. but i'm gonna have fun but nothing that could get me locked back up.

Hulud
01-31-2006, 10:08 PM
im sorry but thats funny
i gotta give you +1 for that funniest thing ive read all day

i mean it sucks but i guess ya gotta watch what you say now a days

redlinenprelude
01-31-2006, 10:12 PM
18 months for that?!!!! WTF

Brett
01-31-2006, 10:13 PM
They put you in jail for you telling someone you would put a bullet in thier head? I would think there has to be more to it then that, I cant see you saying that getting you in prison for 18 months and 2 years probation.

CHADbee
01-31-2006, 10:31 PM
terristic threats carry 1-5 yrs in prison in Ga. i got 5yrs serve 18 months. did 18 months and i got the rest on probation which inculed 6months intesive probation. they take treats very seriously after 9/11 and after the school shooting and shit.the judge told me he'd make sure i got the max(5yrs) cause that bitch who called 911 on me also told the police what i was doin out in conyers, which was selling his girlfriend drugs but i did'nt have anything in my apartment or car when they arrested me so they had no proof of me selling drugs. they'd been trying to get me on that one for a while but i kept moving apartments, stayed in hotels alot and was allways on the move. they were mad cause they did'nt arrest me for what they'd been wanting to get me for so they were like we got u for something and were gonna give u the max. the only reason i did'nt get the 5yrs is i had a REALLY good lawer.

Hulud
01-31-2006, 10:34 PM
terristic threats carry 1-5 yrs in prison in Ga. i got 5yrs serve 18 months. did 18 months and i got the rest on probation which inculed 6months intesive probation. they take treats very seriously after 9/11 and after the school shooting and shit.the judge told me he'd make sure i got the max(5yrs) cause that bitch who called 911 on me also told the police what i was doin out in conyers, which was selling his girlfriend drugs but i did'nt have anything in my apartment or car when they arrested me so they had no proof of me selling drugs. they'd been trying to get me on that one for a while but i kept moving apartments, stayed in hotels alot and was allways on the move. they were mad cause they did'nt arrest me for what they'd been wanting to get me for so they were like we got u for something and were gonna give u the max. the only reason i did'nt get the 5yrs is i had a REALLY good lawer.
ok you sound like a winner.....

i hope you have changed your ways..... for the people that care about you

CHADbee
01-31-2006, 10:39 PM
yes i have changed my ways...people make mistakes. and the reason i'm off my cerfew is cause i have a job, pass my drug tests, pay my fine, been at home on my cerfew and have done right. just cause i'm off intensive don't meen i'm goona start smokin weed or none of that shit.

Brett
01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
Glad you tuned your life around, everyone should get a 2nd chance as long as they deserve it :)

CHADbee
01-31-2006, 10:54 PM
yeah man i'm just happy i don't got no curfew no more! this was my first night out past 8 in 2 yrs but my lameass was home at 10:30

Hulud
01-31-2006, 10:54 PM
Glad you tuned your life around, everyone should get a 2nd chance as long as they deserve it :)
:stupid:

Hulud
01-31-2006, 10:55 PM
yeah man i'm just happy i don't got no curfew no more! this was my first night out past 8 in 2 yrs but my lameass was home at 10:30
lol lameass o wait i was home by 930 :doh: lol

speedminded
01-31-2006, 10:55 PM
yeah i still owe them people like $1400...i'm on probation for a terristic threat, a guy kicked my car and i told him that i was gonna put a bullit in his head next time i saw him so he called 911 on me, him and his girlfriend both wrote statements on me. i did 18 months in prison over that bullshit. but yeah i still got a few yrs of probation left but reporting once a month is alot better than once a week with a curfew and a hell of alot better than being locked up. but i'm gonna have fun but nothing that could get me locked back up.that's some bullshit, you could have gone ahead and shot him and probably walked.

CHADbee
01-31-2006, 10:58 PM
i'm glad i did'nt have my gun...the mutha fucka kicked my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett
01-31-2006, 11:02 PM
I would have shot his ass..lol

GsrCrx
01-31-2006, 11:02 PM
damn, but i think the same everybody else thinks, dont fuck up man, my best friend is now serving 15 years because he wasnt able to stay out of trouble pnce he got out of probation, anyways, i hope you have changed, dont want you and your family to suffer like we did

speedminded
01-31-2006, 11:05 PM
i'm glad i did'nt have my gun...the mutha fucka kicked my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wouldn't have threatened anything....just got out and beat his ass or at least try to, lol.

CHADbee
01-31-2006, 11:08 PM
damn, but i think the same everybody else thinks, dont fuck up man, my best friend is now serving 15 years because he wasnt able to stay out of trouble pnce he got out of probation, anyways, i hope you have changed, dont want you and your family to suffer like we did

trust me...i'm over all that bullshit. it's just not worth it to me. i have such a good family and i will never put them or me through that again.

GsrCrx
01-31-2006, 11:12 PM
good man, well since you said u dont really talk to nobody nomore, i dont know you but if you ever wana come hang out with us in one of the meets just pm me, and hope u stay out of trouble

CHADbee
01-31-2006, 11:12 PM
i wouldn't have threatened anything....just got out and beat his ass or at least try to, lol.

i allready had beat his ass once for talkin shit, after he kicked my car he jumped in his car and locked the doors....lol. trust me if i could have got to him it woulda been on cause i was soooo mad.

CHADbee
01-31-2006, 11:16 PM
good man, well since you said u dont really talk to nobody nomore, i dont know you but if you ever wana come hang out with us in one of the meets just pm me, and hope u stay out of trouble

i will do that...i know theres gonna be a meet in conyers the end of the month. i'll be there and some other meets that are comin up. my car will be out of paint friday :)

GsrCrx
01-31-2006, 11:27 PM
also, there is a varsity meet this thursday if you are interested

JoeCoolinATL
02-01-2006, 10:04 AM
They put you in jail for you telling someone you would put a bullet in thier head? I would think there has to be more to it then that, I cant see you saying that getting you in prison for 18 months and 2 years probation.

exactly.

babygurl
02-01-2006, 10:31 AM
This kid is right! You get 1-5 years for threats.....

and they will not let you off....I haev bonded some people out for that...and they have gone through the same things he has had to do!

CHADbee
02-01-2006, 11:42 AM
This kid is right! You get 1-5 years for threats.....

and they will not let you off....I haev bonded some people out for that...and they have gone through the same things he has had to do!

YES I AM RIGHT. i was the one lookin at prison time...i did the research. 1-5 yrs, not probation...locked the fuck down.

Sibious
02-01-2006, 11:45 AM
congrads. crack is wack! show up to the V meet this thursday