PDA

View Full Version : Needing a Car..look please.

vTeC
01-31-2006, 02:41 PM
OK, my girl wrecked her car this week, so she is needing something to take it's place. Must be an automatic and preferable 4 doors. Let me know what you have guys. Something around $2,000 would be great.

eclipsed
01-31-2006, 04:09 PM
take a choice no pics on file but you can come and see and drive both cars are within a mile of eachother first one is a 90 ford taurus needs paint rear bumper and the rear driver side door wont open dont know why the second is a 94 geo prizm has a small oil leak and is not bad off will sell either one for 7.00 both for14.00 both are automatics and have been kept up nisely the prizm has all new tires if interested plz call me at 478-955-7691 and ask for chris or call my old lady at 770-467-8767- and ask for stephanie plz if you know of any1 else plz let me know hope to talk to you soon

vTeC
01-31-2006, 05:53 PM
Where are you located? I don't wanna get anything that is needing work. My girl has a little boy (3 years old) and there isn't really time to get it fixed. Actually we just don't want the hassle of having it done. The Prizm is in good condition you say, except the "small oil leak?" Where are you located. She is definately buying a car, but I want to give it a couple of days to see what we can find. Thanks for the reply, and everyone else, please let me know what you have.

TrickcitykustomsPrez
01-31-2006, 08:11 PM
I got a 93 Accord EX with some mods...only major thing i dont like about the car is that it has 243k(ish) miles on it but the motor was rebuilt at 180k...the mods are as follows:

-Predator Hood
-Z3 Fenders
-HP Racing Header
-Euro Taillights
-Clear corners
-Just had Yellow LaminX put on the headlights and corners
-3A Exhaust
-17 Inch Fusion charcoal rims
-Bridgestone Fuzion Tires (less than 1200 miles on them)
-Just replaced all the suspension now has Tein Lowering Springs and OEM Replacement Struts
-Audiobahn A1150N Headunit
-Cold air intake
-Tweeters
-I have Black Widow side skirts for it but they are not installed

-Needs a front bumper (Ran into some problems with the one i had on it leaving my house so there is currently no front bumper)

Ive been asking $3500 but ill let it go for $3000 gimme a call 706-633-0119

Heres a pic of the car when it had a full body kit...the tires are now lower profile and it sits lower too

vTeC
01-31-2006, 09:13 PM
Thx bro, the car looks hella nice, but not really something she is going to want. Just needing something stock with a nice ride.

TrickcitykustomsPrez
02-01-2006, 03:37 PM
aight thats cool. Best of luck with your search :)

Twin_Turbo_B4
02-01-2006, 08:53 PM
why are you selling your car trickcitycustom?