PDA

View Full Version : **** Attn: Brett, Rikan219!Shift+1+1+1 ****

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 09:17 AM
Where were you guys last nite? Rikan did you really go back to the casa after the meet?

http://images.ibsys.com/2006/0131/6615683_240X180.jpg

DOUGLAS COUNTY -- Vandals spray painted racist and nazi grafitti at two homes owned by African-American families.

LaVesta and Shannon Stevens say someone covered a shed on their property with "KKK" and swastikas. Similar grafitti covered the curb in front of their home on Ken Crest Drive in the community of Winston.

The Stevens have lived in their home for 11 years.

The same racise symbols were spray painted at the home of another African-American family living just down the street from the Stevens.

"They're not man enough to face us in the daylight. They have to sneak around at night," said LaVesta Stevens.

The Douglas County Sheriff's Department is investigating.

You better get your stories straight!!

Brett
01-31-2006, 09:18 AM
Rican, PM me before the cops knock on your door, we need to get a few facts and time lines straight :lmfao:

Rican219
01-31-2006, 09:28 AM
I will have to Plede the 5th on this!

Bert and I have our can tell you where we were at we have our Alibi
you just so happened to know about this story pretty quick. Hmmm and you were also talkin about stealing a car last night hmmmmm That is Veeeeery strange!

Rican219
01-31-2006, 09:29 AM
Rican, PM me before the cops knock on your door, we need to get a few facts and time lines straight :lmfao:

We are covered El Puto is just tryin to scare us to cover his own trax stick to tha plan!!!

Brett
01-31-2006, 09:35 AM
Yeah the real question is WHERE WAS RICKY AFTER HE LEFT LAST NIGHT? :confused: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 09:40 AM
LAT NITE I WAS ALL UP IN SOME HOOCHIE, BITCH BETTA REC-O-NIZE!!

Don't try and pass your faults on me, you racises should've been cleaner. I mean cmon bro you don't have to lie to kick it. Hmm thats funny, didnt you used to live in Douglas Rikan? like, in that one nieghborhood, what was it called? Weston? Winston?

hmm

Brett
01-31-2006, 09:53 AM
It was Rican, I cant lie...lol. I am to far up in the suburbs in alpharetta to be all up in that...LOL

psychodrama_81
01-31-2006, 09:58 AM
LAT NITE I WAS ALL UP IN SOME HOOCHIE, BITCH BETTA REC-O-NIZE!!

Don't try and pass your faults on me, you racises should've been cleaner. I mean cmon bro you don't have to lie to kick it. Hmm thats funny, didnt you used to live in Douglas Rikan? like, in that one nieghborhood, what was it called? Weston? Winston?

hmm
Ohh Ima tell ya gurl.......:D

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 09:59 AM
It was Rican, I cant lie...lol. I am to far up in the suburbs in alpharetta to be all up in that...LOL

Oooooooooooooooooo snap he cracked! damn Rikan time to pay the piper

U R GONA GO 2 F3DERAL POUND ME IN TEH AS PRISON

psychodrama_81
01-31-2006, 10:00 AM
Ya know Brett, I live up here too(Alpharetta)....it aint THAT clean....

Brett
01-31-2006, 10:02 AM
I never said it was clean, I just said Rican did it and I live in alpharetta...LOL

psychodrama_81
01-31-2006, 10:03 AM
I see how it is.......:(

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 10:06 AM
I see how it is.......:(

dude are you catchin feelings towards bratt? did he hurt you in any way?

:( <--- what is that about

please explain

Brett
01-31-2006, 10:08 AM
I second that question...lol

Sibious
01-31-2006, 10:40 AM
:rly:

Rican219
01-31-2006, 10:47 AM
Oprah moment in dis bitch!!

Oh Yeah FUK YOU BERT U SELL OUT!! YOU TOLD ME THAT WAS YOUR COUSINS HOUSE AND IT WOULD BE FUNNY!!! Ricky bought the paint!! Oh yeah bitch we all going down like 2 flats!!!

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 10:49 AM
Oprah moment in dis bitch!!

Oh Yeah FUK YOU BERT U SELL OUT!! YOU TOLD ME THAT WAS YOUR COUSINS HOUSE AND IT WOULD BE FUNNY!!! Ricky bought the paint!! Oh yeah bitch we all going down like 2 flats!!!

Oprah? more like Jerry Springer!! :picks up chair: "naw man he dont know me!! he dont know me!!!"

"U R GONA GO 2 F3DERAL POUND ME IN TEH AS PRISON!!!!!" Some dude named Popeye is gonna pin you down, like a spare w/ no air!! time to give it up puto!!

psychodrama_81
01-31-2006, 02:48 PM
dude are you catchin feelings towards bratt? did he hurt you in any way?

:( <--- what is that about

please explain
Just messin....nothing serious...Im not getting any feelings up in here especially with future felons..:lmfao:

psychodrama_81
01-31-2006, 02:49 PM
Dont get it twisted...I aint :gay:

psychodrama_81
01-31-2006, 02:52 PM
Oh wait...this thing is all slow, it hasnt posted my last post yet....:wtf:

thinkfast®
01-31-2006, 03:23 PM
hmm triple post, is that a record?

WTF is future felons bout, you talkin bout Bratt right

LIRL

psychodrama_81
01-31-2006, 11:02 PM
Yep...LIRL

thinkfast®
02-03-2006, 01:08 PM
DOUGLAS COUNTY -- Two teenagers are in custody today, charged with plastering racist graffiti on the property of two Douglas County African-American families.

Police say the suspects, who are white, spray painted "KKK" and swastikas on a shed and on the curb in front of two homes in the community of Winston.

The teens are being charged as juveniles with making terroristic threats under Georgia's Hate Crime law.

Their names are being witheld because they are juveniles.

The suspects are neighbors of the victims, living just down the street, according to police.

LaVesta and Shannon Stevens say they are unnerved that someone they know would target them.

"This is where I'm comfortable. I've lived here for 11 years and they took that away from me in one day," said Shannon Stevens.

The same racist symbols were spray painted at the home of another African-American family living just down the street from the Stevens.