PDA

View Full Version : that wife beater........xbgl20 .. whatever

carrascopa
01-30-2006, 05:06 PM
i know where he works yall..... hahahahahaha

The Golden Child
01-30-2006, 05:08 PM
is this the guy ?? anyone down for a drive by ??

redlinenprelude
01-30-2006, 05:11 PM
didnt he debo a cellphone?

RandomGuy
01-30-2006, 05:15 PM
cough hifibuys? cough?

RandomGuy
01-30-2006, 05:21 PM
duluth [/sneeze]

redlinenprelude
01-30-2006, 05:23 PM
same guy from the club?

RandomGuy
01-30-2006, 05:27 PM
yes

Nismo
01-30-2006, 05:31 PM
he doesnt work there anymore.....

RandomGuy
01-30-2006, 05:31 PM
damnnn

Buford®
01-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Since the other thread was locked.
1. He doesn't work at HiFi any longer.
2. All the info is incorrect. Sofar I've recieved her side of teh story. I'm waiting to hear his. Sofar, all of the accusations are assanine. I'll update when I hear something.

Buford®
01-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Hassan, shut up. We know you're a drama starter for no reason.

Nismo
01-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Whats the cliffnotes on this?

RandomGuy
01-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Hassan, shut up. We know you're a drama starter for no reason.
do i know you?... and hell yeah i instigate.... blhahahahah do somethin

JustinSane110™
01-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Since the other thread was locked.
1. He doesn't work at HiFi any longer.
2. All the info is incorrect. Sofar I've recieved her side of teh story. I'm waiting to hear his. Sofar, all of the accusations are assanine. I'll update when I hear something.
BOOOOOO!!! So there's a chance we got all worked up for nothing??

The Ren
01-30-2006, 05:43 PM
^ what he said..

Buford®
01-30-2006, 05:56 PM
I hate to say this... But yes... There's a good chance that you're worked up over nothing. Seems like more of a miscommunication.

The Ren
01-30-2006, 06:02 PM
... I'm willing to hear him out, but I will say this... If the fucker hurt one of my girls.. I will be pissed as fuck.

carrascopa
01-30-2006, 06:02 PM
FIGURES... NOT THAT I PLANNED ON DOING ANYTHING BECAUSE I DIDNT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I THOUGHT ID DROP A DIME ON HIM INCASE SOMEONE WANTED TO.

IF IT DOES PAN OUT I DO HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER YALL... LOL

ahmonrah
01-30-2006, 06:20 PM
Whats the cliffnotes on this?
*correction* Whats the btlfednotes on this?

XBLG20
01-30-2006, 06:31 PM
WTF is this shit ... i dont even need to say anything because everyone that knows anything knows this is all Bullshit

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 06:32 PM
WTF is this shit ... i dont even need to say anything because everyone that knows anything knows this is all Bullshit

i beleive you, no offense, you're a small guy, how much damage could you do anyway?

this is all bullshit stirred up by e-thugs to get the IA traffic up. how fucking gay.

Buford®
01-30-2006, 06:33 PM
This is bull shit. Nothing fucking happened. Like I said before, miscommunication.

RandomGuy
01-30-2006, 06:33 PM
i beleive you, no offense, you're a small guy, how much damage could you do anyway?

lol that was cooooooooooold blooded

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 06:37 PM
honestly.. who gives a shit, as dumb as most bitches on IA are , if she indeed got a beating, she possibly very damn well deserved it.

"imma beat his ass y0!, you dont hit a lady" .. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
its their problem, and like i said before.. had any of that shit said by that Ricer girl from IA been true (which i doubt.. honestly) im sure she (the victim) has a brother/friend/cousin/father that will be glad to take care of that better than any of you internet geek fucks would.

a lady is always a lady.. when she acts like a lady.

when a bitch raises her hand at ya, talks shit like man.. she deserves to get an ass beating like a man. just wanted to get that out there for all the fucking wastes of oxygen out there who think a lady should never be hit no matter what... i got 2 words.. FUCK THAT.

Brett
01-30-2006, 06:38 PM
I hate to say this... But yes... There's a good chance that you're worked up over nothing. Seems like more of a miscommunication.

I would think her being dragged through the house, being threatned that she will be stabbed, and being slammed against the wall in the past is not as you say a MISCOMMUNICATION

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 06:39 PM
I would think her being dragged through the house, being threatned that she will be stabbed, and being slammed against the wall in the past is not as you say a MISCOMMUNICATION

did you see any of this first hand?

if not, you're playing a gay ass game of she said/he said/blah blah im a faggot

Brett
01-30-2006, 06:40 PM
I can care less who says what, Im just sayin if its true its not a miscommunication

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 06:41 PM
HAHAHA oh shit Bratt

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 06:41 PM
I can care less who says what, Im just sayin if its true its not a miscommunication

so you're already taking a side?.. thats gay, i got something better. why do you give a damn?.. answer me that?

Brett
01-30-2006, 06:42 PM
Do you see me giving a damn? Where am I saying I give a damn, You seem moe worried about what I am thinking then anything else.

GirlieZ
01-30-2006, 06:44 PM
ive been there and expiernced his BS, i have no sympothy for men who abuse women in any form. Its just wrong. I know what he has done, i have been though all this mness with my girl

quickdodge®
01-30-2006, 06:45 PM
this is all bullshit stirred up by e-thugs to get the IA traffic up. how fucking gay.

No it isn't. Just IA Drama Starters. I am the E-thug here. Lolol. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 06:45 PM
Do you see me giving a damn? Where am I saying I give a damn, You seem moe worried about what I am thinking then anything else.

welcome to the world of thinkfast, Bratt

be prepared for a full on nut swingin contest from his faggot ass homeys too... fuck trees, these are the gayest monkeys I've ever seen

LIRL

Brett
01-30-2006, 06:46 PM
^^ HA HA HA HA HA I can care less. He dont bother me...LOL

quickdodge®
01-30-2006, 06:47 PM
when a bitch raises her hand at ya, talks shit like man.. she deserves to get an ass beating like a man.

I completely disagree. Just simply walk away. Of course I was brought with morals and to at least respect a female enough not to lay a hand on her. Later, QD.

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 06:49 PM
I completely disagree. Just simply walk away. Of course I was brought with morals and to at least respect a female enough not to lay a hand on her. Later, QD.

haha.. im low class, and uneducated.

i just think all you faggots jumping on this shit like bitches w/ gossip at a hair salon is fucking gay, and you're wasting forum space. what the fuck are any of you gonna do about it anyway?

babygurl
01-30-2006, 06:50 PM
honestly.. who gives a shit, as dumb as most bitches on IA are , if she indeed got a beating, she possibly very damn well deserved it.

"imma beat his ass y0!, you dont hit a lady" .. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
its their problem, and like i said before.. had any of that shit said by that Ricer girl from IA been true (which i doubt.. honestly) im sure she (the victim) has a brother/friend/cousin/father that will be glad to take care of that better than any of you internet geek fucks would.

a lady is always a lady.. when she acts like a lady.

when a bitch raises her hand at ya, talks shit like man.. she deserves to get an ass beating like a man. just wanted to get that out there for all the fucking wastes of oxygen out there who think a lady should never be hit no matter what... i got 2 words.. FUCK THAT.

you are stupid....if you would agree that its right for a man to hit a women....it shows you have no respect for women....She didnt touch him in anyway...he physically has swung to hit her, and push her around, up against the wall! That to me shows that she didnt do anything to deserve it..So fuck you and your OPINON!

quickdodge®
01-30-2006, 06:51 PM

Damn. That sucks.

i just think all you faggots jumping on this shit like bitches w/ gossip at a hair salon is fucking gay, and you're wasting forum space. what the fuck are any of you gonna do about it anyway?

What do you mean "all you?" I never said a word about it. Later, QD.

PhatbacK
01-30-2006, 06:53 PM
DAMN. ive been gone too long. im lost

carrascopa

you know what man.. every time you fucking argue you talk about your class and education status??? Like you have something to prove?? Maybe you are educated?? maybe you are highclas.. i mean who the fuck knows.. but an educated classy individual would never lay a hand on a woman..

your a fuking dumb ass bro straight up

Brett
Most of the people who "JUMPED" in as you say, Was to stand up for the fact a man shouldnt hit a woman, if it happened here or not is not my worry, Mine is any man who hits a woman is a lil bitch, and I will voice that opinion. Simple. Which is what most people were saying and agree its not acceptable.

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 06:54 PM
you are stupid....if you would agree that its right for a man to hit a women....it shows you have no respect for women....She didnt touch him in anyway...he physically has swung to hit her, and push her around, up against the wall! That to me shows that she didnt do anything to deserve it..So fuck you and your OPINON!

you're stupid, im just throwing my opinion out there because i dont know what happened, she could have deserved it, this "thing" happening to your girl has no business on IA, its just attention whoring. why are you and your girls posting it on here?

its just a lame attempt to hype shit up, take care of the guy if he fucked up, and thats it.. why post it on here, why the fuck do all you thrive off this shit?

GsrTurbo320
01-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Why All this yelling?! AHHHHHHHHHH..Calm Down!.

I love Lamp? :)

Speedm0(\)key
you know what man.. every time you fucking argue you talk about your class and education status??? Like you have something to prove?? Maybe you are educated?? maybe you are highclas.. i mean who the fuck knows.. but an educated classy individual would never lay a hand on a woman..

your a fuking dumb ass bro straight up

and you have to share the world with people like me, put up with it or die. just as i have to sit here and read whatever you idiots type, you all will do like i do as well

GirlieZ
abusive relationships arent healthy. I have been though this with my family and the best way to deal with it is for her to get out of it. This type of behavior is cyclical and the only way to end it is for one party to step away and move on

GsrTurbo320
you're stupid, im just throwing my opinion out there because i dont know what happened, she could have deserved it, this "thing" happening to your girl has no business on IA, its just attention whoring. why are you and your girls posting it on here?

its just a lame attempt to hype shit up, take care of the guy if he fucked up, and thats it.. why post it on here, why the fuck do all you thrive off this shit?

dude, just stop now, u'll end up getting banned again :doh:

Brett
01-30-2006, 06:56 PM
He wont get banned, he has a right to his opinion just like we do

GsrTurbo320
01-30-2006, 06:56 PM
Okay..In that case..FUCK YA'LL AND THIS THREAD!!:2up:

..BAHAHAH!!...:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ( j/k here )

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 06:57 PM
abusive relationships arent healthy. I have been though this with my family and the best way to deal with it is for her to get out of it. This type of behavior is cyclical and the only way to end it is for one party to step away and move on

i agree 100%. thank you justine,give this advice to her. get the guy's ass beat if you have to. and move the fuck on, everyone get this shit off of IA.

Brett
01-30-2006, 06:57 PM
^^ agreed, Cause any guy who hits a woman needs a ass beating

carrascopa
01-30-2006, 06:58 PM
and you have to share the world with people like me, put up with it or die. just as i have to sit here and read whatever you idiots type, you all will do like i do as well

we all know your a bitch ne ways.. peole just ignore this tool bag motherfucker...

peace out peeps

Julio
01-30-2006, 07:00 PM
to get the IA traffic up. how fucking gay.

hnmm.... Sorry Bro.

I agree with everything you said, except one thing and is quoted above.

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Where did this thread come from? I need BTLFED notes.

Oh, I'm BTLFED.

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 07:10 PM
we all know your a bitch ne ways.. peole just ignore this tool bag motherfucker...

peace out peeps

im a bitch?.. i dont really see what justifies your existence on this board besides the fact that any dumbfuck with 56k and a computer can register. 100% of the activity ive seen from you is on bullshit like.. the shit that happens on the whoreslounge, come out and play on the car or kills forum.. instead of just shit talking on the web, lets have some fun, or what are you gonna do?.. bring out your gwinnett county high school gangsta skills out on the e-web and threaten to pistol whip me?.. ha. :goodjob:

Brady
01-30-2006, 07:12 PM
im confuzzled...

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 07:14 PM
im confuzzled...

all the e-thug people that are like 25+ with 10,000 posts are pissed off at me for making sense..

dude, saw your car at Medlock, wanted to talk to you, but i forgot to say hi cause Val (dragonflyasdoifuaw8901u34ef) whatever her name is was all in my shit, picking on me talking shit

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 07:18 PM
all the e-thug people that are like 25+ with 10,000 posts are pissed off at me for making sense..

Uh, no, you don't make sense, and a man should NEVER hit a female. This isn't the fucking medieval times, puto. :slap:

quickdodge®
01-30-2006, 07:19 PM

Not all of them. I don't think you made any sense with some of your comments. Others were right on the head. And I'm not pissed at all. Later, QD.

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Not all of them. I don't think you made any sense with some of your comments. Others were right on the head. And I'm not pissed at all. Later, QD.

you're diff, you got 20k+ posts. LOL haha

ahmonrah
01-30-2006, 07:26 PM
well to cut all the bullshit. i dont completely know what happenned to ole' girl but i will, but just like everyone else, i did state my opinion on the topic. let me restate it. ANY man(they cant be called that really) that hits, pushes, basically resorts to violence when dealing with a woman, is a bitch. plain and simple.

i dont think there is a better word for someone that will for one, not use any other options aside brute force to deal with someone of the weaker(loosely said) sex. if dude hit her pushed her and all that then he's a bitch. and i'm sure that he wouldnt try something like that with a man.

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 07:28 PM
well to cut all the bullshit. i dont completely know what happenned to ole' girl but i will, but just like everyone else, i did state my opinion on the topic. let me restate it. ANY man(they cant be called that really) that hits, pushes, basically resorts to violence when dealing with a woman, is a bitch. plain and simple.

i dont think there is a better word for someone that will for one, not use any other options aside brute force to deal with someone of the weaker(loosely said) sex. if dude hit her pushed her and all that then he's a bitch. and i'm sure that he wouldnt try something like that with a man.

you need to get your old sig back, id beat on her all day.. sexually

Brett
01-30-2006, 07:30 PM

and since when am I pissed at you? Damn would you send me a email or memo so I know when I am pissed at you, Thanks bro!! lol

ahmonrah
01-30-2006, 07:32 PM
well this other dude wanted it. he was mesmerized by her ass.(well so was i) so i gave it to him.

ahmonrah
01-30-2006, 07:34 PM
but back to the topic. well fuck that imma jump on the bull horn.

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 07:40 PM
and since when am I pissed at you? Damn would you send me a email or memo so I know when I am pissed at you, Thanks bro!! lol

ill be sure to do that sir!

Buford®
01-30-2006, 07:48 PM
I wish the girl would post in here, help set things straight.

Brett
01-30-2006, 07:48 PM
ill be sure to do that sir!

Thats all I ask, I just like to stay informed :D

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 07:49 PM
I wish the girl would post in here, help set things straight.

Why wouldn't she? Scared something might happen to her?

Hmm

CiViCCuTie
01-30-2006, 08:41 PM
listen, there's a bunch of people here that've been saying things they don't know about. i'm just here to clear up what everyone has heard/thinks what happened. also trying to clear the accused name. HE HAS NEVER HARMED ME IN ANY WAY. everyone has rough times in relationships. either way, it's nobody on IA's business. just between the two parties. if anyone has any questions, please feel free to pm me. hear say is a bad foundation to jump on any "ass beating" band wagons. i'd really apprecaite it if this thread were droppend and deleted. anyone on here that knows me, knows that i wouldn't go out with anyone that would be doing the things that the accused was accused of doing.

redlinenprelude
01-30-2006, 08:44 PM
^ amen...if it was that bad the popo would have been called..

freakin drama..IT STANKS AND I HATE IT!!

BTLFED
01-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Weak. :rolleyes:

Brett
01-30-2006, 08:46 PM
listen, there's a bunch of people here that've been saying things they don't know about. i'm just here to clear up what everyone has heard/thinks what happened. also trying to clear the accused name. HE HAS NEVER HARMED ME IN ANY WAY. everyone has rough times in relationships. either way, it's nobody on IA's business. just between the two parties. if anyone has any questions, please feel free to pm me. hear say is a bad foundation to jump on any "ass beating" band wagons. i'd really apprecaite it if this thread were droppend and deleted. anyone on here that knows me, knows that i wouldn't go out with anyone that would be doing the things that the accused was accused of doing.

So why did you tell the girls otherwise which led them to make the first thread?

quickdodge®
01-30-2006, 08:46 PM
everyone has rough times in relationships.

There's never a rough enough time to do this. Later, QD.

Julio
01-30-2006, 08:47 PM

no one accused no one.. your girls did.

Brett
01-30-2006, 08:49 PM
no one accused no one.. your girls did.

thats after she told them he did it. So why a change of story now is all I wanna know, or why make it up to make this guy look bad if he didnt do it?

HiPSI
01-30-2006, 08:51 PM
thats after she told them he did it. So why a change of story now is all I wanna know, or why make it up to make this guy look bad if he didnt do it?

what's to say they didn't take something she said and twist it out of proportions? god knows people never do that ;)

Brett
01-30-2006, 08:53 PM
Thats what I am trying to figure out, cause if NOTHING ever happened they made this guy look like a low life POS, BUT some of these girls told me what SHE SAID did happen, so I wanna know why all the changes in the story. Is she afraid he will hit her again, did she make it all up from the start, what?

quickdodge®
01-30-2006, 08:58 PM
So why a change of story now is all I wanna know,

1. Afraid of the repercussions
2. Has decided to stay with him because he "will change" or "will never do it again"
3. Doesn't want him to get his ass kicked cause he may come after her because of it
4. true

I'm leaning towards one of the first three options. Later, QD.

collins
01-30-2006, 09:04 PM
something just doesnt make sense about all this.....

but to get my opinion in there, im with everybody that said you should never hit a woman. there was only one that i ever wanted to slap senseless, and though i had good reason, i still refrained. you just dont do it. there are other ways to deal with it.

Brady
01-30-2006, 09:13 PM
i hit my sister once with a laundry basket...she wasn't to happy about it and i didn't feel bad.

Leisa
01-30-2006, 09:16 PM
I think its a bunch of bullshit....how can you tell your friends that your boyfriend beats your ass and they go to help her and then she takes it all back... what a crock of shit,.... so let her keep getting her ass beat by this guy.. she will eventually learn or atleast I hope she does... do you know how many girls/women are beaten everyday by their boyfriends/husbands but think its ok because they say that it wont happen again... what a bunch of shit

quickdodge®
01-30-2006, 09:21 PM
HAIL YEAH!!!!

I remember when Leisa used to take it when I hit her. Then she manned up and told me she was leaving if I did it again. So I started cheating on her to take out my aggression. I figgered she'd be happy, but she got pissed anyway. Then she left. Why, you ask. Ask her. Later, QD.

Brett
01-30-2006, 09:22 PM
HAIL YEAH!!!!

I remember when Leisa used to take it when I hit her. Then she manned up and told me she was leaving if I did it again. So I started cheating on her to take out my aggression. I figgered she'd be happy, but she got pissed anyway. Then she left. Why, you ask. Ask her. Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

babygurl
01-30-2006, 09:22 PM
Adrienne dont even come on here making me nor aimee look bad...you called and said he physically harmed you! And that you wanted a restraining orde! I came to your house to help you out...and then you change your story...because you wanted attention...then when your boy gets mad at you! ...you change your story and blaim me! I didnt post his name up here...nor tell anyone besides Justine who it was....and I also talked to Buford! So this isnt my fucking fault...nor did I do anything to stop it...I will do this....if it is actually false...I apologize to Daniel that this happened! And that his name was dragged throught the mud....But I dont need your fucking BS! Keep one story going and you will be fine....Dont lie...and dont protect an abuser...I am starting to lean towards believing Daniel's story! But then again I dont know who to believe on this....I am moving on!

Leisa
01-30-2006, 09:24 PM
STFU QD...this is a serious subject.... I dont see ow any girl or guy for that matter can sit back and take abuse, they have to have some serious problems to continue taking it

GirlieZ
01-30-2006, 09:29 PM
im agreed with babygurl....i missed two classes, wasted the time and gas to go all the way to exit 12 on 400 for adrienne to lie to cover her asshole bf's lack of ass

collins
01-30-2006, 09:30 PM
*quoting leisa*

shit, thats why i left kristi! lol! it was very emotionally abusing.

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 09:34 PM
like i said.. i was right.

why do i always have to be right!

Brett
01-30-2006, 09:35 PM
why do i always have to be right!

Your just good like that :D

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 09:35 PM
Your just good like that :D

yeah, its getting boring hahaha

Brett
01-30-2006, 09:36 PM
HA HA HA HA ON TO THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF IA DRAMA!! :lmfao:

babygurl
01-30-2006, 09:36 PM
yeah, its getting boring hahaha

well i will say this good judge of character...

Speedm0(\)key
01-30-2006, 09:39 PM
well i will say this good judge of character...

thank you, but no thank you.

collins
01-30-2006, 09:39 PM
blah

Julio
01-30-2006, 09:41 PM
werd..

tony
01-30-2006, 09:42 PM
not suprised at the outcome of this.. its like one of those sorry ass lifetime movies or something.

collins
01-30-2006, 09:42 PM
:lmfao:

thinkfast®
01-30-2006, 11:17 PM
weaksauce

Hulud
01-30-2006, 11:37 PM
what a waste of space, this thread is

BTLFED
01-31-2006, 12:26 AM
2. Has decided to stay with him because he "will change" or "will never do it again"
3. Doesn't want him to get his ass kicked cause he may come after her because of it
4. true

EXACTLY.

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 12:33 AM
the reason i havent said anything to any of this is because everything you people have said is NOT TRUE .... i did not do any of the things these girls said i did and i would never do that to any girl ... there are many people on IA who sent me IMs saying they are sorry for all this and know i never harmed anyone. a lot of you make me sick and it was the only ppl who truly knew what was going on and happend that should say anything in the matter. there are many ppl on here who dont know the word "truth" and its sad. I've been lied to many times by some of these girls *cough* Justine *cough* and would never believe a word that came out of their mouths ... IA is known for the drama and attention whores but doing this at my expense is not cool. i know nobody has learned anything from this ... well except maybe age but thanks for those out there that knew not to go on he said she said BS ... esp from an IA member ... +1 to all those who think before they act / speak and dont jump on mindless bandwagons

carrascopa
01-31-2006, 12:40 AM
the reason i havent said anything to any of this is because everything you people have said is NOT TRUE .... i did not do any of the things these girls said i did and i would never do that to any girl ... there are many people on IA who sent me IMs saying they are sorry for all this and know i never harmed anyone. a lot of you make me sick and it was the only ppl who truly knew what was going on and happend that should say anything in the matter. there are many ppl on here who dont know the word "truth" and its sad. I've been lied to many times by some of these girls *cough* Justine *cough* and would never believe a word that came out of their mouths ... IA is known for the drama and attention whores but doing this at my expense is not cool. i know nobody has learned anything from this ... well except maybe age but thanks for those out there that knew not to go on he said she said BS ... esp from an IA member ... +1 to all those who think before they act / speak and dont jump on mindless bandwagons

http://www.blogcadre.com/files/images/stylea.thumbnail.jpg

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 12:43 AM
^^ sry ... i'm a T-shirt kinda guy

JoeCoolinATL
01-31-2006, 12:44 AM

we seem to be a dying breed.
i get surprised looks when i hold doors open for women i dont know. kids today need to learn manners.

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 12:44 AM
I hate to say it but I made a mistake with the choice of people I talked to because they took it and made it into something it wasn’t…I am/was extremely pissed off about the first thread…and I really don’t know where half of the accusations came from…the only people that were there were Daniel, his sister, and me…if ANYONE would like to hear what happened please feel free to PM me…I was upset about the fact we had a verbal argument…He never physically harmed me and I never would wanted to put a restraining order on him…for all of you who are still on the subject you need get a life and move on…and I never told told Aimee, Justine, or Laura what they are accusing Daniel of…I just know now that I am not going to put trust in any IA people…obviously people on here like to embellish the truth…if anyone on IA has a right to say ANYTHING about the situation its BUFORD…he knows both XBLG20 and I BETTER than anyone on this site…I really put too much trust into people and I am starting to see the repercussions…Well at least now I know who I can and cannot trust…

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 12:48 AM
I completely disagree. Just simply walk away. Later, QD.

But thats exactly what he does...he walks away from situations...and it pisses me off sometimes when he does remove himself from the situations...people on here need to grasp that concept

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 12:52 AM
4. true

...or 5 none of its true...

Dragonfly5338
01-31-2006, 12:52 AM
im agreed with babygurl....i missed two classes, wasted the time and gas to go all the way to exit 12 on 400 for adrienne to lie to cover her asshole bf's lack of ass

So are you not friends with her anymore? If not, I like you much better now. :D

I didn't read the whole thread. Did he beat her or not? I don't see anything wrong with it. Tray slaps the hell out of me. But only cause I don't listen. :goodjob:

RandomGuy
01-31-2006, 12:58 AM
bananas

carrascopa
01-31-2006, 12:59 AM
so the truth comes out!!!!

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 01:00 AM
no we are friends,,,dont hate...appreciate

Dragonfly5338
01-31-2006, 01:02 AM

Doh. Nevermind, I take it back then. :doh:

Peace out. ;)

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 01:06 AM
lol but val i love ur grocery pusher! hehe no hurt feelings here...i didnt know who you directed too...we both wear FBG...:)

Stormhammer
01-31-2006, 01:16 AM
bananas

i think he's coming out of the closet...

anyways. Ignoring the drama, cause there's even athread in the relationships stuff - but just in general ( not attacking anyone ) like what QD said, a guy shoudl just get up and walk away. I dunno, to me thats manners, but its also on what makes a man a man. To be able to be responsible and enough of a man to refrain from hitting a woman.

Sorry for the drama that ensued about all of this. I'm clueless. but it was a good read.

We really need to publish a book " the BEST of IA Drama! "

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 01:26 AM
For all those people who IMed / PMed me saying you're sorry for what happened and was sorry for the lies that were spread .... I hate to say it but sorry just doesnt cut it with me ... the damage has been done.

Buford®
01-31-2006, 01:35 AM
So I was finally right, for once?

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 01:40 AM
So I was finally right, for once?

nah man ... i heard from this other chick who heard from so and so and read off an IA post that he did it :rly:

Buford®
01-31-2006, 02:01 AM
Damn. I lose again. Time to kill myself.

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 02:07 AM
Damn. I lose again. Time to kill myself.

I would wait till you Turbo the CL ... then kill yourself and leave me your car :D

Buford®
01-31-2006, 02:13 AM
I would wait till you Turbo the CL ... then kill yourself and leave me your car :D

I'll hopefully be taking her with me, if that happens.

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 02:16 AM
lol ... burried in the CL ... thats going to be a big ass hole

Buford®
01-31-2006, 02:27 AM
lol ... burried in the CL ... thats going to be a big ass hole

Who you callin' a big asshole, bub?

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 02:28 AM
Who you callin' a big asshole, bub?

lol ... clever

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 02:36 AM
you all need to get over yourselves and stop fronting

Buford®
01-31-2006, 02:39 AM
What am I fronting?

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 02:39 AM
you all need to get over yourselves and stop fronting

lol ... i knew she would pop back when the drama has ended ... And BTW you might want to get that habitual lying checked out … could spread to other people

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 02:40 AM
daniel, you need to talk to yourself and ur girl about that...im sick of protecting her, she abuses it, fuck off, ur on GI's shit list

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 02:42 AM
daniel, you need to talk to yourself and ur girl about that...im sick of protecting her, she abuses it, fuck off, ur on GI's shit list

I did nothing to her and never will and you have never protected her from shit ... say what you want about the situation you know nothing about and keep your :2cents: to yourself

Buford®
01-31-2006, 02:42 AM
lol ... i knew she would pop back when the drama has ended ... And BTW you might want to get that habitual lying checked out … could spread to other people

Daniel, be nice. That was fucking mean.

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 02:44 AM
Daniel, be nice. That was fucking mean.

shes the one who came back to start more drama ... if she's not in any drama or getting attention she might die or something

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 02:44 AM
no let him, he is a loser with no goals for himslef...age can go back to his cyclical aggression if she wants, thats her stupidity, but he is just bringing her down with him

Buford®
01-31-2006, 02:45 AM
Buford hates this shit. *Bangs head into fists multiple times.*

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 02:46 AM
no let him, he is a loser with no goals for himslef...age can go back to his cyclical aggression if she wants, thats her stupidity, but he is just bringing her down with him

once again talking out of your ass cause you know nothing ... go to a thread that you might know something about and stay out of this one

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 02:47 AM
Justine seriously, now who's fronting? I don't care who's shit list I'm on...tired of defending me? I don't need to be defended...I think I can handle myself...I just can't trust certain people anymore...I never once told yall he hit me...so get your facts straight...

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 02:47 AM
daniel do u notice that 99 percent of IA want to beat ur punk ass, ill cause drama where and when i want, its human nature, and fuck its the net, dont get ur panties in a bunch

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 02:51 AM
daniel do u notice that 99 percent of IA want to beat ur punk ass, ill cause drama where and when i want, its human nature, and fuck its the net, dont get ur panties in a bunch

in that case that 99% you're referring to doesn’t know any facts or is mentally retarded ... but from what i can see the ppl who know the facts are cool with me and the others dont care ... i'm sorry if IA isnt on your side like you believe it is

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 02:54 AM
wait a min ... is this all because i gave you that -1 ... tis tis tis ... i didnt think you would be this pissed about it

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 02:55 AM
fucking neg rep me all you want, i dont give two fucks, bc at least i have a life and dont judge my self worth on my damn rep points

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 02:57 AM
fucking neg rep me all you want, i dont give two fucks, bc at least i have a life and dont judge my self worth on my damn rep points

OH SNAP ... i forgot to put the j/k next to that last post ... good catch! :goodjob:

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 02:59 AM

IA is all talk...I've been threatened before...nothing but a bunch of people hiding behind a computer...I think this was blown WAY out of proportion thanks guys!!!!! :blah: ...you're right this is the net and people who start drama on here are so cool :goodjob: I want to be just like them :jerkit: I'm sorry that this thread didn't work out in your favor...i'm sure the guys of IA will make you feel better... :lickpuss: If you really think it scares me to be on anyone's shit list it doesn't...I was on many people's shit list before...but it doesn't matter...Welcome to IA justine...

Buford®
01-31-2006, 02:59 AM
Children, children. CHILL THE FUCK OUT! STOP!

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 03:01 AM
haha two faced bitches...i hate ppl who cant make their own decisons, they are weak enough to let a man control them

welcome to IA everone :jerkit:

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:01 AM
Children, children. CHILL THE FUCK OUT! STOP!

Ryan its cool ... justine needs her drama fix ... i mean shit ... in the past 5 mins we've mored than doubled the ppl watching the thread. We make a good team!

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 03:03 AM
right like i said your a fucking loser daniel and soo is ur cunt of a gf, go get ur associates from GPC, umm like when ur 33 at the way ur going, and have fun living with ur rents

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 03:03 AM
Ryan its cool ... justine needs her drama fix ... i mean shit ... in the past 5 mins we've mored than doubled the ppl watching the thread. We make a good team!

Yeah "IA knows drama"...I guess its always better when it doesn't involve you...

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 03:04 AM
ur right im getting my drama and ur feeding into , haha

and go talk about drama with age thats the only time she seems to need anyone, to pat her on the back and tell her everything will b ok

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:05 AM
haha two faced bitches...i hate ppl who cant make their own decisons, they are weak enough to let a man control them

welcome to IA everone :jerkit:

we all know you know what a two faced bitch looks like ... you have to look at one everyday in the mirrior ... OHHHHHHHHHHHH j/k but really i dont control anyone ... and honestly if i have to say this again i'm going to scream ... dont talk about things you know nothing about geez ... talk about beating a dead horse ... AND FOR THE RECORD I NEVER HAVE BEAT A HORSE

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 03:07 AM
but did u beat age? hahaha

fucking hicks

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:07 AM
go talk about drama with age thats the only time she seems to need anyone, to pat her on the back and tell her everything will b ok

well i know she never called you today asking for your help....

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 03:09 AM
well i know she never called you today asking for your help....

That is right I remember calling Buford then I remember calling Aimee...Sorry justine i didn't come running to you

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:10 AM
but did u beat age? hahaha

fucking hicks

LOL ... i'm anything but a hick ... oh and a wife beater

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 03:12 AM
LOL ... i'm anything but a hit ... oh and a wife beater

You don't even own a wife beater...and you're from FL right...i didn't know hicks lived in Orlando...

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 03:13 AM
Oh and yanks are just as easily alcoholics...and abusers of others and drugs....not just hicks...get your facts straight

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:14 AM
You don't even own a wife beater...and you're from FL right...i didn't know hicks lived in Orlando...

well like i said ... she's saying stuff she knows nothing about ... is that starting to get old? i think i'm just going to copy it and paste next time i need to say it

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 03:17 AM
well like i said ... she's saying stuff she knows nothing about ... is that starting to get old? i think i'm just going to copy it and paste next time i need to say it

It's like a broken record everytime you have to repeat yourself...gets annoying after a while...

Dragonfly5338
01-31-2006, 03:20 AM

I thought you said you were still friends? I'm confused.

I need DramaNotes©

Tank
01-31-2006, 03:20 AM
after reading 9 pages of this garbage " i quit at 9" it seems this is no more than your typical IA Hoe drama :gay: the hoes on this site sometime make me sick with there shit and so do some of the fellas............but usually its the hoes.

oh and i use the term hoe for the ladies who know that they are get a fuckin life :2up:

biatchs these days im glad my wife is the woman she is :hot:

And once again SPEEDMONKEY was on point ahhhh thats my boy kill'em will :lmfao:

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:22 AM
after reading 9 pages of this garbage " i quit at 9" it seems this is no more than your typical IA Hoe drama :gay: the hoes on this site sometime make me sick with there shit and so do some of the fellas............but usually its the hoes.

oh and i use the term hoe for the ladies who know that they are get a fuckin life :2up:

biatchs these days im glad my wife is the woman she is :hot:

And once again SPEEDMONKEY was on point ahhhh thats my boy kill'em will :lmfao:

Amen

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 03:25 AM
speedmonkey is right, but when hoes start acting crunk you need to pull out the silk glove

and val, ur right plus one, i bow to u and the evo

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 03:26 AM
right like i said your a fucking loser daniel and soo is ur cunt of a gf, go get ur associates from GPC, umm like when ur 33 at the way ur going, and have fun living with ur rents

...um i go to GPC and well I live home with mommy and daddy...what are you trying to say? Because that doesn't hurt my feelings

Tank
01-31-2006, 03:26 AM
ladies i present to you example #1

miss justine :jerkit:

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 03:27 AM
speedmonkey is right

and val, you were right about that hoe, u think ur friends but then she needs a dick in her mouth so she goes running back to the wifebeater

Atleast I don't put dicks in my mouth that belong to someone else....

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:27 AM
speedmonkey is right

and val, you were right about that hoe, u think ur friends but then she needs a dick in her mouth so she goes running back to the wifebeater

so tell me ... how does lying come so natural ... you cant tell me honestly thats the way you were raised is it?

Tank
01-31-2006, 03:28 AM
Atleast I don't put dicks in my mouth that belong to someone else....
this is getting pretty highschool here wow :eek:

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 03:28 AM
fire crotch

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:29 AM

this was highschool BS from post #1

Dragonfly5338
speedmonkey is right

SEE? I told you. I knew about that shit last year (or 2 years ago?) when she tried to get Tray's ass beat by her current b/f at the time (Mikey's cousin Jason) and Blake by spreading mad amounts of lies.

I win.

/thread

Bwahhahaa. You called her a ho. Therefore you are officially off my shit list. Congratulations. Your t-shirt and official fan club card are in the mail. :D

CiViCCuTie

all of this is high school...i don't know why i'm even posting anymore...

Dragonfly5338
01-31-2006, 03:31 AM
all of this is high school...i don't know why i'm even posting anymore...

Because it's importatlanta and this is what we do here. :)

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:31 AM
fire crotch

Ctrl + V = You really need to STFU about things you know nothing about

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:33 AM
Because it's importatlanta and this is what we do here. :)

very true ... the whoreslounge is well know for this

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 03:34 AM
very true ... the whoreslounge is well know for this

Maybe thats why that was posted here in the first place...Just a thought...

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 03:35 AM
i cant wait for my shirt! can i wax the evo too?

Dragonfly5338
01-31-2006, 03:37 AM
i cant wait for my shirt! can i wax the evo too?

Of course. That's one of the official fan club new recruit duties too, actually. You'll be a cadet in no time! :)

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 03:38 AM
fire crotch

You really need to STFU about things you know nothing about

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 03:40 AM
speaking the truth?

and didnt ur mommy take away ur laptop away?

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:42 AM
speaking the truth?

and didnt ur mommy take away ur laptop away?

you wouldnt know the truth if your mommy beat you over the head with it

Tank
01-31-2006, 03:44 AM
Of course. That's one of the official fan club new recruit duties too, actually. You'll be a cadet in no time! :)
on another note besides the dumb shit i find woman who drive fast cars a turn on :) ......................................but my wife drives a supra and she'll :slap: my ass around so nice evo ladie

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 03:45 AM
that made no sense, at least my mom doesnt think my bf would prostitute me

Dragonfly5338
01-31-2006, 03:47 AM
on another note besides the dumb shit i find woman who drive fast cars a turn on :) ......................................but my wife drives a supra and she'll :slap: my ass around so nice evo ladie

Hahha word? That's awesome. Always good to see the ladies who can smack that ass on the track and off it. Props to her. :goodjob:

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:47 AM
that made no sense, at least my mom doesnt think my bf would prostitute me

:dunno: was that directed at tank?

GirlieZ
01-31-2006, 03:48 AM
quote from age's mom. i have no beef with tank, and ur wife drives a supra that is hot

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 03:49 AM
quote from age's mom. i have no beef with tank, and ur wife drives a supra that is hot

You must learn to take what my mom says with a grain of salt...ask Buford, he'll tell you she's crazy as hell :crazy:

Tank
01-31-2006, 03:51 AM
thanks and yeah she can kick my ass on the track but she cant go drifto like me LIRL

Dragonfly5338
01-31-2006, 03:52 AM
thanks and yeah she can kick my ass on the track but she cant go drifto like me LIRL

I was kicking my boyfriend's ass but then he put a big turbo on his STi and now he beats me. I need to step up my game. :(

I still think I'm faster off the line tho, haha. (Note the sig. ;) )

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:54 AM
I was kicking my boyfriend's ass but then he put a big turbo on his STi and now he beats me. I need to step up my game. :(

I still think I'm faster off the line tho, haha. (Note the sig. ;) )

so what would happen if he put Altezzas on his car ... hmmmmmmmm

Dragonfly5338
01-31-2006, 03:55 AM
so what would happen if he put Altezzas on his car ... hmmmmmmmm

I dun think they make altezzas for his car. So he's SOL. Val FTW, bwahaha.

altezzas = the win

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 03:55 AM
tezzas on the civic made it launch hella great...but then i took them off :(

Tank
01-31-2006, 03:56 AM
well shes kicking as in a GT42R way so my lil ride is no comparison unless we see some curvage

Dragonfly5338
01-31-2006, 03:57 AM
tezzas on the civic made it launch hella great...but then i took them off :(

Doh. You need to put them back on at the track, definitely.

Oh shit.. look who came out. My li'l furry friend with a heart(or ball) warming message....!!!!!!!!!!!!

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 03:57 AM
well shes kicking as in a GT42R way so my lil ride is no comparison unless we see some curvage

that reminds me ... hows your project coming?

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 04:00 AM
New plan ... lets make this thread the new "Last One was 454 Pages!! Lets Beat That One!!" thread!!

j/k ... but honestly this is the longest thread that has been dedicated to me … :cheers: cheers to the girls out there who like to start drama. Without yall this wouldn’t be possible

Tank
01-31-2006, 04:03 AM
that reminds me ... hows your project coming?
the supra is about 90 % complete just needed a few parts thats all plus im waiting on the TH400 to show up as for hte 86 i ordered my 2005 s2000 cluster for it and am getting ready to buy my F20C swap for it. it should loo something like this in the coming months man...Oh and heres a pic of the misses she says hey to you all

I love my baby so much love is a wonderful thing ;)

Dragonfly5338
01-31-2006, 04:04 AM
cheers to the girls out there who like to start drama. Without yall this wouldn’t be possible

Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank my momma, God.. and Elvis.

Tank
01-31-2006, 04:04 AM
sorry for the huge pics also

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 04:05 AM
i saw that car (or one just like it) on BMI ... it was one mean ass little car ... the drift king couldnt believe it and we all know how he is with AE86s ;)

CiViCCuTie
01-31-2006, 04:08 AM
tank your wifey is pretty cute!! :goodjob:

Tank
01-31-2006, 04:10 AM
thanks my wife is my everything and yeah i plan to do the same swap except with ITB's its gonna be nice ill keep ya'll updated

Buford®
01-31-2006, 04:12 AM
Dang, Tank. I hope yours turns out like that one, if not better. That thing is hot, and I usually don't like Tureno's.

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 04:12 AM
oh snap ... i didnt even realize it ... where did the drama go?

Tank
01-31-2006, 04:15 AM
haha i thread jacked like a mug didnt +1 for me and buford you know i am gonna do my ride some justice just wait homie

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 04:17 AM
i guess even drama needs sleep ... so on that note i'm going to try and get some sleep ... even if its less then 5 hrs ... i'm sure there will be much more to talk about tomorrow ... either that or the thread will have been locked / deleted :devil:

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 04:19 AM
haha i thread jacked like a mug didnt +1 for me and buford you know i am gonna do my ride some justice just wait homie

i'll hit you up in 24 hrs lol

Tank
01-31-2006, 04:19 AM
yeah later man its 2 in the afternoon here in kuwait so ill be here lol

babygurl
01-31-2006, 05:20 AM

Dude you really need to talk to Adrienne...she told Justine on the PHONE that you physically pushed and pulled her....And that she did want a restrainging order..ASK Aimee, myself, and Kallie...I left work to go help your girl out....and she fucking lies!

I do not joke about a human being beating another....its not a laughing matter...so your girl is the one who needs to seak counseling...not me, not Justine nor Aimee...

As far as I am concerned...I am done with her and her bullshit...I dont need a lying, backstabbing, girl around me...I am not friends with her. the rest of the club is welcome to it. But this girl stays. I am gone.

Again I will apologize to Daniel that he was accused of physically harming/assulting Adrienne. But Daniel if you get back with her then you are the dumb one. She told Aimee and myself that you pushed and pulled her acorss your house. And that you have swung at her, and that you have violently pushed her against a wall..So Daniel I feel sorry for you. And I am not going past saying I am sorry. Because I was lied to...I think Adrienne needs to apologize to all of GI. We alll skipped something to come to her aid.

Adrienne, you really need to grow up. enough said!

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 06:03 AM
Well let me be honest and say I don’t know who to believe ... I have been lied to by all parties so I can’t believe anyone’s stories on who started this. I mean the whole reason I broke up with her was because of lies BUT I’ve been lied to by ex friends who are in GI ... both parties are guilty and its a shame my name got dragged through the dirt because of it. In all this i was the victim and i have been told sorry by many ppl and that this should have never had happened. It really does hurt when people say stuff like that when I know for a fact it wasn’t true. Because of this whole situation there are many people on here I have a new found dislike for. ESP those who jumped on the bandwagon and honestly didn’t know jack shit ... so until I find out the honest to God truth I’m keeping certain people out of my life. I honestly hope everyone has learned a leason in all of this.

babygurl
01-31-2006, 06:11 AM
Well let me be honest and say I don’t know who to believe ... I have been lied to by all parties so I can’t believe anyone’s stories on who started this. I mean the whole reason I broke up with her was because of lies BUT I’ve been lied to by ex friends who are in GI ... both parties are guilty and its a shame my name got dragged through the dirt because of it. In all this i was the victim and i have been told sorry by many ppl and that this should have never had happened. It really does hurt when people say stuff like that when I know for a fact it wasn’t true. Because of this whole situation there are many people on here I have a new found dislike for. ESP those who jumped on the bandwagon and honestly didn’t know jack shit ... so until I find out the honest to God truth I’m keeping certain people out of my life. I honestly hope everyone has learned a leason in all of this.

I have learned that Adrienne is a lying attention whore....and I dont need her in my life or in the car club. So if you want to be involved with her then have a fun filled life. I never once lied about anything. So I am not to blame for this situation. She told me you hurt her. I suggested a restrainging order, and she said ok! She told justine on the phone she was going to go get one.

She told Justine on the phone, with Aimee, Kallie, and I standing there. So you can believe Adrienne...Apparently from what I have been told, Adrienne overreacts. But I never lied...I went with what i was told. I didnt out your name on the net...nor tell anyone besides, Ryan...I called him...he said he wasnt true. I said I would handle it. And I tried to help...And she lied so there was no reason for it.

Adrienne has problems...she is just like a girl I used to be friends with, and we are not friends anymore because of her BS!

So Daniel, your girl is the problem...not GI...She is trying to cover her ass...because she knows she lied. So if you want to be with her, then do it. But please I am asking this nicely leave me and my club out of it from now on.

I know this thread will probably continues, and that is fine.

But I never took anything out of context. Your girl adrienne is the one who lied to Aimee, Justine, Kallie, and myself. So I was going by what I was told.

XBLG20
01-31-2006, 06:21 AM
Well it’s going to be hard to not bring GI into this when Age told me she never said anything like that to yall. She even said when you left her house that you would not blame her to not want to be friends with yall anymore because of what yall had said. So I’m getting the story from her that you guys were starting drama and she never said those things to you saying she did say those things and in all this ALL OF YALLS LOGIC WENT OUT THE WINDOW AND STARTED SHIT ON IA. For the record she and I are not back together because of this situation and others. I would love to put everyone on a lie detector and find out the truth but I cant … so I guess I’ll let time heal this and I hope none of us ever speak again. And I mean that in the nicest way possible …. I am honestly tired of all the fake ass drama that starts from girls. TRUTH! Learn to tell it (and that’s not directed to just one person)